Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

"Too bad. I know a couple of guys who would have loved to play along. And they really know what they're doing when it comes to blow-jobs." This girl was just dropping surprises on me left and right. We'd talked several times, but not once did it get sexual. This was intense.

When I got to the first mouth going down on me, she piped in again. "How long before the first one had to go for it? How long did they tease?"

"Oh, maybe 4 or 5 minutes, seemed like forever," I told her.

"Shit, I would have had you begging for it for at least 20 minutes. You'd be dying to have somebody touch you." She accentuated her comments by rubbing her finger on my arm.

I was getting hard over her comments. It was distracting.

I told about getting ridden hard, at both ends, and at Tammy's insistence I admitted that I thought it was four women, but the mask made it hard to even identify the women when they sat on my face.

"Any jewelry?" she asked.

"Jewelry?"

"When you were going down on them," she said, as if I were a remedial student.

"No, I don't think so."

"Then the answer is no. You'd remember." she pulled my hand into her lap, and rubbed my finger against her, I could feel a ring.

"You?" I asked, rubbing her curiously.

"Three of 'em," she laughed, pushing my hand away. "Just tell your story, horn-dog."

JT seemed to be enjoying the show. Maybe a little too much.

I was able to finish the telling of the first session, without too many more interruptions, and only one Guinness refill. Tammy bugged Tony a couple of times, and he finally asked me, "She wants a hard iced-tea. I don't allow them to drink during work hours, especially illegal, but if you're cool we can make an exception."

Hell, old enough for three genital piercings, old enough for a drink, I figured. Her next iced-tea refill seemed to make her a lot happier.

When I got to the part where Teri took it in the rear, Tammy almost cheered out loud. "Damn. Now that's a girl I wouldn't mind partying with it! Taking the bull by the horn like that. Was she good?"

"Incredible. I couldn't control myself. She got my second load." I admitted.

"Figure she probably earned it. Anyone else take it in the back-door?" Tammy asked.

"Nope," I told her.

"Chicken shits. You need better playmates," Tammy blurted.

I had to wonder how much was talk, and how much was experience. I continued my torrid tale, and the extended fucking of Julie, with the audience comments. I mentioned the baby-comment and Tammy cracked up, almost spitting out her drink.

"Shit! Man you were used, weren't you?"

"Ridden hard, and put away wet." I laughed. "But I'm not complaining."

"I bet," she laughed.

"So Julie was the cutie at the gym?" JT asked.

"Yeah, she whispered her number to me at the end but I never gave her a call. Looks like I'm on for next week."

"Must be her peak days," Tammy giggled.

"And the anal joy-ride, that was Teri?" He asked, unbelieving. "She's such an untouchable bitch at the gym."

"She's touchable, alright."

It was getting late, and JT and I had someplace we had to be. We got our bill, and Tammy asked. "So what are you up to now? No good I bet."

JT and I looked at each other. "The hot-tub at home should have 3 hot naked women in it by now." JT said with a huge grin.

"Fuck me! Damn Alex, I thought you were some sorry old married prude. I mean you never hit on anyone here. Hell you never even flirt much. Who would guess?" Tammy looked at me differently, and my hard-on just got harder. "Could I tag along?"

Wow. What a question.

"Tammy, I'd love to have you come over, but we're already pushing the envelope with one of the girls, and I'm not about to add any unexpected wrinkles this time." I told her.

"Shit." She said, looking really disappointed. "Maybe some other time."

"I bet we'd both like that." I told her.

"I know you would," she laughed. "I play real nice in groups."

I passed her my phone. "Give me your number. If anything should change, I'll give you a call."

She took my phone and programmed her number. Under name she put "Tammy Hooters". I would have put Wild Tammy after our discussions, but Tammy Hooters would work. I'd remember that easily enough.

=====

Sorry for the lack of action - I promise you the next chapter more than makes up for it.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers
12