Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,357 Followers

As for me, I was experiencing a bit of deja-vu, while Holly and Dawn took turns sucking and licking me. I noticed Holly looking over, several times to see what Beth and her sister were up to.

"Switch," I heard her announce, and was hoping for just a few seconds respite. This was too exciting too endure for too much longer.

After the shift I was treated to a vision I had never really dared to hope for. Holly and her sister were sharing my cock. Jenny was a bit hesitant, perfectly understandable considering the situation.

"Jesus, Jen, is that the best you can do for the man who puts a roof over your head, gives you his car to drive, and puts food on the table?" Holly told her sister, then I watched as she grabbed the back of her sister's head and pushed her face down onto my cock. "Come ON! Suck him like you mean it."

Jenny didn't need any more prodding after that, and sucked me with complete abandon.

Holly smiled up at me. "God, you are SO going to owe me after tonight."

"Absolutely. Anything. Hell, you can have my first born child." I gasped, while Jen did her best to finish me off. I was getting close.

"Do you want to come in my little sister's mouth? Is that what you want? Do you want to make her drink your hot cum?" Holly asked, her hand resting on her sister's head, following the aggressive motion as she worked her hands and mouth on me.

"I'd love to fill little Jenny's mouth," I groaned after a few seconds, not knowing if that was the right thing to say, but helpless to deny it.

"Fuck her mouth, Alex," she told me, drawing my hands to her sister's head. "Fuck her sweet little face and empty your balls in her nasty little mouth."

I held Jenny's head, and started moving her up and down on my cock, forcing myself deeper down her mouth, banging against the back of her throat.

"FUCK!" I heard JT cry out, and looked over to see Beth taking his load in her mouth, while Dawn had her hands buried in her friend's hair, holding her face hard against his meat.

"God," I groaned and felt my own cum bursting forth.

Jenny stopped her motion, and used her hand to coax all of my seed out of my shaft and into her warm, welcoming mouth. I gladly delivered all I could, and laid back on the bed, gasping in delighted pleasure.

"That was just fucking incredible." I said.

After a bit of shifting around, I found myself lying back, still pressed against JT, with Beth at my side. I had my arm around her, and she was relaxing with her head on my shoulder. I stroked her back and side, and let my hand wander down and rub her incredible butt, while Dawn took a leisurely approach to restoring the lead to my pencil.

Next to me, JT had Jenny at his side, with Holly between his legs.

"So what do you think, bub? Don't our wives look beautiful with their mouth's full?" he laughed.

"Incredible. I thought I'd feel jealous, but after the first shock of seeing her on your lap in the hot-tub, I don't know. I just love the way she looks, going down on you." I reached across his body, and tilted her head up to watch her while she sucked my friend. "I don't know. Maybe I'm broken. But at this moment, I'm not jealous at all. I mean, shit, that's like the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

My harlot of a wife opened her mouth wide, pulled off his cock, then after a long slow lick of his entire length, she went back down on him, taking it all.

"Ditto, man. I thought I'd shit when you walked out of the pool with her lodged on your dick, but DAMN she's never been sexier than tonight."

I was pretty firm by now, and I watched as the wicked little Dawn put on a show for her husband, slowly sucking me all the way to the root, while her eyes were locked on her man the whole time. Damn, it was hot.

I heard Beth's tentative little voice from beside me. "Dawn?"

"MmmmHmmm," she moaned, her mouth too full to speak.

"I have to leave in like 20 minutes. Would it be OK, if I...if I did... if I was with JT before I went?"

Dawn popped up off my rod, and leaned over and kissed Beth's thigh, the part of her she was closest too. "You poor thing. The rest of us all get a sleepover, and you've got to go home to Dickless." She caressed Beth's leg. "I think we should let the boys have their way with you while the rest of us take a short break. What do you think, Holly?"

Holly drew herself away from JT's long cock which she'd been working on so sweetly. "Amen to that. My jaw is getting tired. I could use a pee-break, a nice drink, and a short rest before I ravage that man of yours."

* * *

And that was how JT and I found ourselves fucking the living daylights out of Beth with our wives and my sister-in-law in the next room over, sipping on wine. At first we took turns just screwing her straight up. Seeing her laying there and getting used so nicely, I couldn't help but move up the bed and feed her my hard-on. She was a little too distracted to give me her best, but it was still cool as shit to slide in and out of her slack mouth, while she gasped at getting rammed so thoroughly. At the next switch JT and I just switched positions, while I filled her puss and JT probed her tonsils. Somehow, that lead to her on her hands and knees getting skewered at both ends. That's when she first started coming for us. Nasty little thing, getting off on getting used hard like that. She felt wonderful to plow from behind, and I played with her tight little butt-hole, getting a very, very naughty idea.

"Let her ride you, JT," I urged him.

"Sounds like a fantastic idea to me," he laughed, pushing her face off of his cock, and laying down in the middle of the bed. She climbed aboard and rode him beautifully. I went over to the bedside table, and pulled out a bottle of lube which I used to slick up my cock. JT saw what I was doing and he pulled Beth down to his chest, kissing her and holding her firmly. His hips were still nudging in and out of her, when I squirted the lube on her ass, and used my thumb to rub it in.

"Oh God, Alex! What are you going to do?" she moaned, as if she didn't know.

"You and Dawn said no limits, right?" I reminded her of the pool conversation which now seemed so long ago.

"No limits," she gasped, tucking her head in and reaching back with her own hands to open her cheeks up.

I put the lubed head of my cock up against her ass, and pushed, sinking about two inches inside of her.

"Jesus!" she cried out, then JT was holding her head in his hands and kissing her on the mouth, shutting her up. Amazingly, she was still holding her ass open for me.

I slowly worked the rest of my cock into her tight hole. "That's all of it." I finally announced, and Beth shuddered, letting go of her own cheeks. She'd been gripping tightly, and the finger marks lingered against her porcelain flesh.

"Fuck, that feels so weird, Alex." Beth groaned, but her body slowly squirmed underneath us.

I began slowly, easing in and out of her rear chute, looking down at the sexy site of stretching her ass. It never was difficult or painful, at least on my end, and I picked up the pace a bit, pushing a little harder on each 'in' stroke, feeling her whole body shift below me. I started fucking her harder, letting the motion draw her up and down on JT's cock simultaneously. After only a minute or two of this, she was moaning continuously, and I screwed that tight little ass without mercy.

When she came, she came explosively, grunting and crying, and the more I screwed her, the harder she came. No doubt about it, she was getting off on having her ass invaded. When I pulled out of her she cried out "No!" but I was just changing positions. I laid back on the bed, and encouraged her to lower her ass over my cock once more, taking me to the very root. She faced away from me, and I pulled her thighs open wide. JT moved in front of her.

"Oh my God," she hissed, "you two are going to kill me."

JT leaned over and went down on her for a bit, which was great for me. She was wiggling all over the place, and her tight butt-hole was clamped onto me like a fist. When he got up and eased his cock into her, she immediately came, thoroughly impaled on his shaft. He started banging her like he wanted to push both of us through the bed. I clung to Beth, my hands gripping her tits tightly, squeezing her nipples, my teeth caressing her shoulder, as her body was shoved up and down my cock.

Beth came again, screaming this time, "FUCK ME!"

Our other house guests couldn't resist their curiosity and came into the room to watch Beth get her brains fucked out.

Dawn, laughed, "The little slut! I didn't think she had it in her!"

Holly seemed almost in shock. "She sure as shit has it in her now."

Jenny heard the commotion and peaked in as well. "Holy Shit!" she cried out, then squeezed around her sister to get a closer look.

JT was fucking like a jackhammer; I don't know where he got the stamina. Beth was crying now, her whole body spasming. "Fuck, fuck, ooooh, I can't stop cumming, FUCK!"

My arms were wrapped around her torso, sliding her up and down my body, my cock slowly grinding in and out of her butt, while JT became the human vibrator. His hips were almost a blur as he pounded her with short fast, almost vicious, strokes. She cried out continuously as her body reacted within my grasp.

JT finally came in her with a groan, and she laid back on me, gasping. If she thought that was the end of it though, she had another thing coming.

I pushed her forward onto her hands and knees, and fucked her tight brown butt-hole fast and hard. The lube was holding up nicely and it wasn't any more difficult than fucking her normally, it just felt a little tighter.

The rest of the women were taking up positions around the bed, commenting on the action. I couldn't believe that I was going to fuck every one of them before the night was out. It was just too much stimulation.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her.

"Do it, fill my ass," she gasped, her arms spread wide, her hands gripping the bed spread tightly.

Beautiful words. I grabbed her hips and slammed into her, emptying my balls deep in her ass. I collapsed on the bed after giving that sweet, round butt a smack on the cheek. "God you have a great ass, Beth."

She slowly crawled up next to me, and clung to me tightly. Her lips pressed against my ear. "Don't say anything, but that was my first time back there."

"Amazing," was all I could say.

"Fuck! You're telling me?" She giggled then got up, stretching.

"God, I feel used and abused. I'm going to take a quick dip in the pool before I go. Damn, I'm jealous of y'all who get to stay."

Jenny laughed. "You? Jealous? After that? Fuck, bitch, you're my hero!"

That started a round of the giggles, which couldn't hide the underlying current of what was going to happen very shortly.

Round Two. (Or would that be round four? Thank you, big pharma!)

======

This party isn't done yet - stick around and see. And thanks for taking the time out to read all 9 chapters of this little work. I hope you're enjoying it. All the votes are greatly appreciated.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,357 Followers
12