Sis-in-Law Pays the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers

"I understand." I told her. "I won't scream when I come in your mouth."

"Don't do this," she said pleadingly.

"Sheri, I'm sure you've delivered hundreds of blowjobs in your life. What's one more between friends? You'd like to be my friend wouldn't you?" I reached down and stroked my cock which was sticking up through the fly in my boxers, which is all I was wearing. Her eyes followed my hand, mesmerized.

She looked at me. "Yes, I want to be your friend," she admitted.

"Good. Go ahead and suck me off, while I think about your problem." I reached over and pulled her head down to my crotch. I wasn't normally such a rude asshole, but it seemed appropriate at the time.

She pulled away from me for a second, and I thought she was going to say something more, but she cooled off, and took my cock in her hand, feeling the heft of the gift I had for her.

"Go on now, show me the magic." I told her, thrusting against her hand.

I saw that spark of life in her hand, and saw the mood turn as she inwardly accepted the challenge. Then she released my staff, and pulled my shorts off. I was lying completely nude in front of her. She was seeming a lot more willing all or a sudden, and climbed between my legs, bending over my stiff rod.

I looked down at her, as she held my erect cock in her hand. She looked up at me, the staff in front of her face, then licked me slowly and deliberately from balls to head. She ran her tongue across her upper lip and made a delightful "mmmm" sound, before licking me again and again. Over time her licks became exploratory, and she was sucking and kissing all around, still refraining from actually taking me in her mouth.

She stopped and sat more upright. Then watching me watch her, she placed her head over my cock and sucked me. She was good, her mouth warm, as she sucked just the end of my cock, holding me in her mouth while she worked me over with her tongue. She slowly, carefully took more and more of me in her mouth, until I could feel myself pressing at the back of her mouth. Pulling back, she crawled out from between my legs, and slid around until she was lying next to me, her face still at my waist. She took me into her mouth again, more aggressively, sucking and stroking, until she pushed down and took me into her throat. Damn, she was talented. I don't know if I'd ever had a more skilled woman going down on me. I had the urge to fuck her face hard, and not especially worried about her feelings for me, I grabbed the back of her head and did just that. She held onto my hips with both hands, and gave me the most incredible deep throat action. I enjoyed every moment of watching the deceitful, selfish, slut devour me. Eventually she fought off my hand, and pulled away gasping, a long trail of saliva hanging from her mouth to my cock. I could honestly say it was the best she'd ever looked.

"Easy cowboy, I'll give you all I've got, but a girl's got to breathe sometime," she said, her chest heaving. She was stroking me fast and hard, while she caught her breath.

She suddenly leaned over and took me to the root, pushing her face deep into my pubes. I'm not small by any means, and have had several women struggle to swallow me, but none ever succeeded like this slut. She pulled back and repeated it several times. Taking me all the way out of her mouth, and then burying my entire cock in her face, her throat massaging my cock head.

She went back at it, and I held her head, my hand buried in her hair, while I fucked her face. She did give me all she had, and I was quite content to drop my entire load in her mouth a couple of minutes later. She lapped it up like cream and cleaned every inch of my cock before sitting up again.

"So, how am I at blowjobs?" she asked coyly, already knowing the answer.

"I think I'm starting to figure out why Chris married you," I confessed.

"Believe me, there's a lot more to it than that," she told me confidently.

Then she stretched out next to me, on her side. Her tit was in reach so I helped myself. This time she didn't fight it.

"So are we friends now?" She asked.

"I think it would take a lot more than that for you and me to ever become friends," I told her honestly. "But I am feeling a little better now, thank you.

A storm crossed her face, but slowly passed. She wasn't giving up yet.

She snuggled in closer, cuddling up to my side. "Mmmm, this feels nice, but it's so different. You're so much bigger than Christopher." Then she giggled, "I don't mean like that. He's got a great big giant peepee, just like yours. It's just that, you know, you're like twice his size. It's nice to be with someone who's actually bigger than me. It makes a girl feel like a girl."

Christopher is maybe 5'5, and 130 lbs soaking wet. He's in good shape, and very active, but he's a small guy. I'm almost 6'2" and about 220. I imagine she might notice a difference. When she'd been married about 3 years, and was at her peak size, she probably had me in weight, at about 5'4". Now I figured she was probably closer to 140-145. Not skinny, but definitely no longer fat.

"Take off your top," I told her, pushing her off of me.

She took it well, releasing those incredible tits back into the wild. "That's as far as I'm going, Steve," she warned me.

I laughed and pulled her over so her breasts were in my face, and I licked and sucked those delicious mounds while my hand slid down to her ass, inside her shorts. She tried to brush my hand away, so I grabbed her arm by the wrist, tightly and pulled her hand down to my cock, which was still semi-hard. "Don't fight me. Friends don't fight."

She moaned when my exploring hand slid past her tight little bunghole to caress the bottom of her moist slit. I was nibbling on her hard little nipple, enjoying the reaction. With a glacial slowness her hand wrapped around my cock, and slowly starting stroking.

I switched tits, worrying the other one, pulling her higher on the bed, so my fingers could penetrate her just a little bit more.

"Please, Steve," she moaned, closing her legs on my hand.

I pushed her off of me, reached down, and yanked the bottoms off. She laid there, looking so sexy, her hands trying to cover her breasts and pussy at the same time.

She looked on the verge of tears. I saw the fear in her eyes. As if she hadn't planned on this all along, coming into my bedroom nearly naked, with her husband out of town.

"Please," she said more urgently. "I'll... I'll blow you again, Ok?"

I laughed. "Yes, you will." Then I climbed on top of her in 69, and fed her my cock which was almost hard again. She took me, without a fight. I spread her legs, needing to apply some pressure. She started to close them again, and I pinched the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, getting her to yelp around my cock. She quickly opened her legs for me and I didn't have to remind her again.

Her pussy was very trimmed, only a small light brown bush above her tempting little chasm. I placed my mouth over her opening and teased her lips apart with my tongue. Then I used my hands and mouth to toy with her, while she sucked away diligently, my cock now a steel rod, headed back down her throat.

A few minutes of this, and I was afraid her infinitely talented mouth and throat was going to finish me again, and I didn't want my last load of the night to occur so soon. I climbed off of her, and pulled her in close, holding her against my side. She slowly warmed to the situation, and held me, her hand caressing my front. My hand found her delightful ass again, massaging those perfect cheeks.

"I thought we were friends once," she said softly. "But that was a long time ago, wasn't it?"

"A very long time ago," I admitted.

She laid there quietly, waiting to see what was next. Her hand's wandering had lead her back below the belt and she was soon holding me, stroking my raging hard-on.

"Do you remember that time, at the Taylor's house, when you walked in on Chris and I doing it on the couch?" Sheri asked me, her hand just playing with me.

I had to laugh, "I never thought you could move so fast. All I saw was a flash of white rear-end, as you leapt over the back of the couch. I didn't think it was fair that you were completely naked, while Chris was mostly dressed. All he had to do was pull up his shorts."

"Well, it was my own fault. He was watching TV, and I sort of surprised him. I figured the parents were away until late, so we had the place to ourselves, and it was really naughty, in their house, facing those big plate glass doors. We had locked the front door, so we would know if anybody arrived," she recounted.

"Yeah, and I showed up on my bicycle, after doing the lake loop, and walked right in through those glass doors." I reminded her.

"How much did you see?" She asked.

"Everything. You were sitting on his cock, facing the doors, bouncing up and down. Your tits were bouncing even more than you, in spite of both of your efforts to control them. It was like you were looking right at me. Chris couldn't see anything." I told her.

"It was so strange. I watched you walk up, and saw you looking at me, but it was like it wasn't real, like it was one of my dreams, you walking towards me, and me ready. Then when you knocked on the glass, it was like a bubble popped, and I could have died," she confessed. "I thought you said that you really couldn't see much because of the glare off the glass."

I liked the feel of her hand on my shaft, but liked the feel of her mouth even more. I slid up the bed, and pushed her head back down to my cock. She went along, if not eagerly, at least not fighting it.

"I thought it was the gentlemanly thing to say. There was a little glare, but once I took my first step towards the house, the glare was gone, and I was watching a show," I admitted.

She started applying her oral attention, and I slid between her lips easily, if only for a few seconds. Then she asked, "How long were you watching?"

"It was probably only about 10 seconds or so, but it seemed like a long time. I thought you were pretty bad. You were looking right at me, and fucking him like it was the end of the world, without a care if I watched or not," I told her.

She pulled her face off of me for a bit. "When I'm really into it like that, and coming hard, I swear I'm oblivious to the world. I still don't think I would have noticed even after you knocked, if Chris hadn't almost thrown me off of him. Shit, I was so embarrassed, tumbling over the couch, getting stuck on top for a second with my big butt pointing at you. I almost died."

"Yeah," I told her, "It was kind of funny, the way you were a complete exhibitionist one minute, and then yelling at me to get out so you could get dressed."

"I'm sorry about that, I was just so embarrassed, and I didn't have any clothes in the living room." She took a suck on my cock, which was fully hard again. "Forgive me?"

"Of course, I'll consider the show I saw payment-in-full."

"I always did wonder how much you saw," she said thoughtfully. "I was always so embarrassed then. I hated for anybody to see me naked, or even in my underwear. Only Chris. Somehow he made it ok to see me naked, even when I was heavy, he always seemed to get turned on by me anyway. For someone like you to see me naked, God, that was just too much, I could have died."

"Like me?" I asked.

"You know, Mr. Perfect, always fit, always popular. I saw how all the women in the office treated you. Hell, your own boss wanted to bend over her desk for you. Patty seemed so lucky."

"Ha. Well I guess you know by now, I'm far from perfect," I reminded her.

"Maybe," she gave me a long slow suck, "but still pretty damn good."

I was surprised by her sudden friendliness. "I think I want to fuck you now," I told her, pulling her face off of my cock.

"I can't, Steve, really. I'll suck you so good your toes will curl, let me do that for you," she pleaded while I pulled her to the middle of the bed.

I felt we were getting too chummy. It reminded me of the movie My Fellow Americans, where James Garner says, "Let's stop talking. We're about to bond. It'll make me vomit." Instead I put her on her hands and knees, and got behind her. The view had changed over the years. She used to have a huge ass, one that looked like it could block the sun. Now it was nice. She had a distinct bikini line, outlining what was and wasn't off limits. Her hips were rounded, and her butt cheeks were full, but not flabby. She didn't have a ton of dimples all over her rear. I stroked her butt, feeling the soft flesh under my fingers.

"Please don't," she said plaintively, when I reached over to the bedside to turn up the lamp to it's brightest setting for a better view.

"Oh God! Don't stare at my fat ass," she mumbled, pressing her face into the bed.

I guess some old feelings are hard to erase. I was about to tell her that her ass wasn't fat, it was pretty tasty looking actually, but again, I wasn't looking for bonding. She had come on to me, throwing herself at me, hoping to get something out of it. I knew what I was getting out of it no matter what. And part of that was a pretty pink slit that was calling my name.

I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, while she shuddered. Then her hand was joining mine and she was guiding me inside her. I eased my length into her, and spread her cheeks wide, looking down past her little brown star to where I was entering her.

It was nice to have this uppity bitch on her hands and knees before me. I was going to fuck her raw. I grabbed her hips, and slammed into her hard, eliciting an "oof" from her, as I tickled her belly from the inside.

I was sliding it to her pretty steady, when she turned her head and looked at me. "How come you don't like me, Steve?" she asked hesitantly.

I was about to lie about it, but thought better of it. We both knew better. "I don't like the way you were back in Virginia. You wanted him to fail at the landscaping, which was the thing he knew best. He loved the outdoors, and you set him up to fail, and then forced him into an indoors desk job." Every few words I'd pull out and fuck her really hard, slamming my cock into her, shaking her whole body. It was anything but a kind and gentle loving. I was just fucking the hell out of the bitch.

"At the same time at work you always walked around like some snob with a stick shoved up her fat ass. You acted better than everybody, never socializing. You just couldn't wait to get away from this family, and as soon as you could, you were gone, never to be heard from again if we didn't contact you. Well I've got something for your ass now," I told her. "What do you say we see how you act with this stick shoved up your ass?" I reached down with my thumb, and pushed it into her, feeling a lot of resistance, but not really caring.

"Please don't," she moaned.

I didn't really want that. I was enjoying her pussy, to be honest.

We were both pretty quiet then, and I resumed the fucking, not quite so angry and rough, just enjoying the velvet grip of her pussy. I pulled out for a second, thinking of how I could use her next. Instead, she turned, put her hand on my chest and eased me to my back.

She straddled me, facing forward, and put my thick cock where it belonged. Even after the screwing she'd received, she was tight, and it was slow getting it back in and buried. She leaned over me, those bit tits calling out to me, while she rocked back and forth, her slippery twat as tight as a teen.

She started to explain. "Steve, Chris knew nothing about business. He wasn't ready to run his own. I tried to support him at first, but he wouldn't take any help. He wouldn't advertise. He had that big sign out front, and yet our yard looked like shit. Who would hire him to do theirs, when the only sample of his work was our dump? He wasn't making any money. He didn't know what to charge. Do you remember how proud he was when he got that big $4,000 project. He worked a week on that, with three helpers, and in the end, after expenses, we cleared less than two hundred dollars. Two hundred fucking dollars! His parents gave him the equipment, the property, and even let us live there for free, and we couldn't make a single payment. I don't think he made three thousand dollars in six months." She told me this while gently fucking me, her body sliding back and forth across mine, her breasts warm and heavy in my hands. She had lost all her resistance, and seemed to be enjoying this fucking at least as much as I was.

She leaned down, her body resting on mine as her hips moved up and down, her soft slit caressing the length of my shaft. Her lips were near my ear. "It was hard for me then. I didn't know anybody. His parents were over at our place all the time. His father came by every day, working on that damn vegetable garden of his. I worked with you, but I wasn't making hardly anything, it was barely giving me benefits, and paying the utilities." She sat up, her hips working some magic, as she continued to fuck me while barely moving.

"It was hard working in your office. All those engineers, and there were only a couple of women. You can't know what it's like to have breasts like these. Nobody ever sees me. All they see is my bra size. Look at them now. You must remember what they were like before I had my breast reduction. It hurt me just to stand around, it was like carrying a baby strapped to my chest." She cupped her breasts in her hands, raising them, offering them for my inspection.

I had forgotten about her breast reduction. My wife had mentioned it in passing. You had to wonder what those tits were like originally, if this was the after picture.

She leaned over, her weight on her hands, as she continued her screwing of me. Her breasts hung down deliciously, and reminded by the conversation, I once again held them, guiding them to my mouth, where I could enjoy them more completely. Her nipples were hard as stones, and I loved the feel of them on my tongue.

"The guys there, Jesus, what a bunch of nerds. They would try to talk to me and then just stare at my tits while they babbled. Any one of them would have given their left nut just to get their hands on these puppies. Then of course, as soon as my back was turned, well, don't think I didn't hear the things they said about me." She sighed, relaxing for a minute, lying flat against me.

"It was a hard time for me. I was alone. No friends. I felt like a beggar, living in a house for free, being given a job, and not being able to contribute. I knew nothing about house-cleaning, or cooking, which is my own fault. I'd come home after a long day, tired, my back hurting, my feet hurting, and Chris would be home half the time, watching TV and drinking beer. He'd want me to make dinner, then cleanup, before going upstairs so he could fuck me. I just wanted to crash, and I'd have to let him climb on top of me for 20 minutes. I'd fake an orgasm just to get him to finish. I guess I was resentful. I started drinking then, even though my father is an alcoholic. I couldn't get into that bed each night without a couple of glasses of grape fortitude. You're right. At the end I just wanted away from there, and when my parents said that position was open at their friend's company, where I could earn some real money, and get back some of my self-respect, I couldn't imagine not taking it." She sniffled some, as she confessed her past to me. I was still lodged deep inside her, and enjoyed the fit, even when we were pretty stationary.

I rolled her onto her back, and took up position between her legs. Her calves and thighs were smooth and sexy, not twigs, but not too large. She was quite flexible and easily let me pull her legs way back, almost to her shoulders as I tilted her reddened pussy up, and slid balls deep back into her. I got on my knees and within a few seconds I was pounding her pretty well.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers