Sis, Is That You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

They weren't that big, but damn they were fine. Nice and round and firm with hard pink nipples that had small silver hoops pierced through them. As promised she cupped her tits and squeezed them, then ran her thumbs across her nipples.

"Like those tits, baby?"

"They're fucking amazing." He told her, getting her to laugh.

"What would you do to my pretty tits? Tell me!"

"I'd lick them and suck on them, and while I suck one I'll play with the other nipple." Sam had no idea where this was coming from, but it was flowing and he wasn't going to stop.

"I'd love to put my cock between them and tit fuck them while I rub your nipples."

"That sounds soooo hot!" she cooed. "I'd lay on my back and you'd push your big dick through my tits and I'd lick and suck on your head each time you did."

"And I'd squeeze them together nice and hard and fuck them faster and then I'd blow a big load right in your pretty face."

"Fuck, yeah!" she let her right tit go and put her hand between her legs. "What about this? What would you do with this?"

"Jesus," he swallowed when she tugged her thong to the side and showed him her completely smooth pink slit. "I'd...do anything you wanted me to."

"That's cheap, baby." She teased her finger through her slit, her blue nail looking incredible against her pink flesh. "Tell Kitty what you'd do with this tight hot and oh, so wet fucking pussy!"

"I'd get right on my knees and spread it open and shove my tongue right in that hot little slit." He declared, his hand straying to his cock and rubbing it through his boxers.

"Hmm, you'd tongue fuck me, wouldn't you? Suck hard and get a big mouthful of my sticky juices wouldn't you?"

"I'll slurp them up, then start sucking on your hard clit and shove two of my fingers into that tight cunt."

"Cunt? Oh, that is so naughty, Joe!" she gasped.

"Oh, sorry!" Jeez, why had he used that word?

"Don't be sorry! Keep going!" she laughed. "Tell me again about your fingers!"

"I;m going to shove them into your..."

"Say it!"

"Your tight cunt and..."

"Nice and hard, you're not going to be easy are you?"

"No, nice and hard! Make you squeal for me! Finger fuck you and put my thumb on your pink clit and rub it."

"Oh, Joe you're so fucking good at this! You're getting me so wet, see?" she brought her other hand down and spread her pussy wide open showing off her glistening pink folds and the small opening he'd love to be in right now.

She pushed her fingers inside that hole and thrust them in and out roughly. "Yeah, Joe, fuck my tight twat with those strong fingers! Oh, get me ready for that big cock!"

She removed her fingers and lowered her face enough to see her mouth, then sucked her fingers into it.

"Suck them like you'd suck my cock!" Wow, he was becoming a natural he thought.

"Hmm-mmm!" she bobbed her head sliding her fingers in and out of her mouth. She removed them and ran her tongue along her finger then teased it around her fingertip as if it were the head of his cock.

To his surprise she spit on her finger then slurped up the spit noisily.

"Baby, I can't really get into to pretending to suck a cock I can't see! Come on, Joe, give kitty her treat!"

Overcome by lust, Sam didn't hesitate to stand and whip his underwear down. His hard cock sprang free and when he sat back down, kitty exclaimed.

"Oh my god, Joe! That's a big fucking dick!"

She sounded completely sincere and he felt himself grinning like an idiot. The other two girls he'd been with had mentioned he was pretty well hung, but one of them they'd been each other's first and he doubted she had any real idea. But he assumed 'Kitty' had seen her share.

"Stroke it for me!" She demanded.

Joe wrapped his hand around his aching cock and groaned softly as he slowly stroked it. She must have heard it because she said,

"Hmm, someone really needs to cum!"

"I wish I could come all over you."

"Yeah? Where? All over these tits?" she held them up for him. "Or all over my slutty face or in my dirty little whore mouth?"

Damn, Kev was right about everything. This girl talked as dirty as any porn star!

"In your mouth," he answered and just thinking of it made his cock jump in his hand.

"Guess what, Joe? You wouldn't have a choice! A cock like that, damn straight I'm sucking it until you blow a big load down my throat!"

"Kitty...you're really naughty," he laughed.

"If I were there with you? I'd be on my knees and pumping that cock with one hand while I played with those big full balls with the other."

"I'd be licking and teasing and making you moan and get you so frustrated you'd grab my head and shove my mouth on that big fucking cock!"

"Fuck those pink lips would look so good around my cock." He groaned as he pumped his cock faster.

"I'd take it nice and deep and bob my head! I'd be moaning and gagging and drooling and you'd be pulling on my pig tails forcing my poor little mouth up and down that big sloppy dick!"

"Play with your pussy for me." He tried to sound as demanding as her, but it still came out softer than he wanted it to.

"This pussy?" Kitty stood up on the bed and turning around shimmed her ass back and forth.

She unzipped he skirt and shook her ass, causing it to fall around her ankles. She stepped out of it, then pushed her thong down her hips. She bent over in front of the screen, pushing her ass out while she worked the thong to her feet.

"God, you have a fine ass!" he whistled. "I'd love to spank that ass!"

"I'd love to let you!"

Keeping her back to him, she got on her knees so she was in the doggy style position. She reached beneath her and spread her pussy open for him.

"How's that view?"

"Fucking incredible!" Joe slowed his hand down to barely moving otherwise he'd pop off in another minute.

"I wish you were here behind me shoving your face in my wet fucking snatch and licking and sucking me! I'd want you to shove your tongue in my asshole and give me a rim job! Would you, Joe? Would you be a dirty boy and eat my ass?"

"I'd shove my tongue anywhere you'd let me," he was getting even more wound up than before at the imagery both in front of him and in his mind. "I'd shove my tongue in your ass while I pushed my fingers in your pussy and spread it nice and wide so I can fuck you!"

"Tell me!" Kitty moaned and the sound caused his hand to move faster on his cock. "Tell me how you'd fuck me! I want to come while you fuck me!"

Her finger was moving rapidly on her clit and looking closely he could see her tits beneath her and she was playing with her left nipple.

"I'd get on my knees behind you and grab your hips and slam my cock hard into that tight wet cunt of yours. I'd fuck you long and hard and I'd keep slapping that ass! I'd spank you as hard as I was fucking you! Making that ass as red as your skirt!

"Yes, oh, yes!" she squealed. "Fuck me, Joe! Take me nice and hard!"

"I'd reach up and grab those pig tails and pull your head back so hard it would hurt!"

"Ow! Oh, Joe! It hurts! Oh, please! Oh you're cock is so big it hurts!"

His hand was going faster and he was talking just as fast. He'd never talked dirty to a girl before, but it was flowing out of him as he'd been doing it his whole life.

"Then I'll shove your head down into the bed and push your face into the pillow and lean over you so I'm fucking you even deeper."

"Fuck yeah!" Kitty cried out, "Keep going Joe! Keep telling me how you'll claim my pussy how you'll make me your little cock whore!"

Cock whore...okay, she still had him beat.

"Pound my sloppy fucking cunt! Make me yours!"

"Fucking you so hard my balls are slapping your clit and you're biting the pillow. I push you down more."

He paused to moan as he watched her two fingers work her clit in rough circles. Her hips were rocking and she was making high pitched little yelping sounds as if he were actually fucking her. In a simple, but sexy move, she crossed her legs at the ankles and closed them. Her fingers were a blue blur across her pink slit and she was moaning louder and louder.

"That's right slut," he had to stop stroking or he wouldn't even be able to speak. "Look at you on your knees, face down and ass up, just like a fucking skank should be! Look at you..."

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck!" Kitty exclaimed and then released a wail so loud it startled him.

She repeated the sound and her hips were going wild as she kept diddling her clit. Her knees were bending, causing her feet to thump up and down on the bed. Her wail, turned into softer squeals and as he watched, her entire body shuddered and she let her legs slide straight out beneath her.

She remained lying on her stomach, her legs dangling off the bed on either side of the screen and he stared at her glistening slit. Her ass was trembling and he could see her pussy quivering.

She slowly rose to her knees, keeping her back to him, and then carefully turned around, making sure to keep her face out of view. He wondered what she looked like. With a body that hot she had to be gorgeous.

"Damn, I came so hard!" Once more, Kev was right, no way could she have faked that, hell she was still out of breath. "Now it's your turn. Jerk it for me, Joe."

He grabbed his cock and tried to start slow, but he was so damn hard he felt like he was going to pop and his damn balls were aching.

"I'm on my knees for you again. I'm moaning and slobbering all over that big cock. Its all slimy with my spit and I'm being a total fucking pig."

"There's drool all over my chin and my tits and I run my tongue down your shaft and I clean your balls. I lick them clean and suck on them while I jerk that big fat dick in my soft little hand."

"But you want me to suck it don't you?" she asked, her hand straying to her pussy and lightly caressing her still swollen clit.

"Suck it," he moaned, he was getting close. "Please keep sucking it!"

"Hmm," she began making loud gagging noises and his hand moved even faster over his cock which was now glistening like her pussy from smearing his pre cum all over his shaft as he jerked it.

"I'm sucking it so hard! I'm moaning and jerking it and my eyes are rolling back and I'm gagging myself on your dick! Oh, Joe! Your little slut is working so hard on your cock! Give it to me, baby! Give me that big load!"

Sam moaned as his cock twitched in his hand and his balls tightened.

"Come on, baby," she whimpered in a little girl voice, "Kitty wants cream, feed it to me!"

That last line sent him over the edge and he gasped when a huge thick spurt of come erupted from his cock. It shot straight into the air and came down all over his hand and stomach.

"Hmm!" she made a gurgling noise. "Yes, shoot it down my throat! More, Joe! Keep feeding it to me! Keep shooting that hot thick load down my throat! Hmm there's so much and I'm sucking for every drop just a like a good girl would!"

"Oh my god." Joe moaned as he stared at the biggest load he'd ever blown. His hand was covered and there were several small puddles on his stomach and a splatter half way up his chest.

"Wow..." he breathed. "Holy shit that was intense."

"Yeah, it was!" Kitty remained where she was with her legs still wide open, but no longer playing with her slit. "Seriously, I've been on here a few weeks and this is the best time I've ever had."

"Yeah?" he caught himself leaning in and almost showing his face. "Want to play again?"

"Anytime." She sighed, "When you around tomorrow?"

"Hey, um...this says you live within a couple of miles of me." He took a deep breath. "Want to meet? Maybe we could you know...go out."

"You don't want to go out with me." She laughed. "You want to go home with me."

"That too," he admitted.

"Sorry, Joe, but this is for fun for me. I wouldn't act like this with some guy."

"No?" Why did he care, just say thanks and look for her again tomorrow.

"Nope. I mean..." it was her turn to pause. "I'd love to be this dirty for a boyfriend, but I could only act like this if I really liked the guy. He'd have to be really good to me to get me to be this bad."

"I get it." He nodded even though she couldn't see him. "He'd have to earn it."

"Exactly and most guys just think the girl should be their porn star, but if you want that then you better be my porn star and most are just selfish jerks and duds."

She shrugged and he loved the way her tits bounced. "That's why I do this. I get to be a dirty girl." She giggled. "I'm a closet slut!"

"I'd like in that closet." He told her. "But I mean maybe we could go on a date and just talk and..."

"You're cute Joe and a lot nicer than a lot of the assholes on here and you were really fun. I'll do this again with you, but no meet ups. I'm sure you're nice, but a lot of sick people out there."

"I understand."

He tried not to sound disappointed, but figured he could count himself lucky she wasn't making fun of him. He was acting pretty pathetic trying to get a date with a girl who played with herself and talked dirty to any guy she felt like on the internet. Odd that she seemed so normal right now after acting so dirty, then again he had done the same.

"I have tomorrow off so if you're up for it log on in the morning. I'll probably be on."

"Kitty, I think I'll always be up for you." He wasn't kidding his cock was still fairly hard.

"I bet," she laughed. "Good night, Joe, you were really sexy and fun and...sweet." She lowered her mouth to the screen and blew him a kiss. "Sweet dreams sexy."

Before he could reply the screen went blank and with a sigh he closed his lap top and lay back on his bed ignoring the slimy mess on his stomach. He rested his equally messy hand on his thigh, staring down at his finally deflating cock and sighed.

Damn that had been fun. He glanced over to where his cell phone was at the foot of the bed. He thought about texting Kev and telling him he had a hell of a story for him tomorrow. It seemed like too much work to sit up and get the phone and instead he closed his eyes and let his mind drift as he tried to picture what Kitty looked like.

*****

"Hey, you alive in there you little shit!"

Sam jerked into a sitting position as Ashley's voice was accompanied by her pounding on his door. Shit had he even remembered to lock it? He yanked the bed spread up and across his stomach and crotch.

"I'm up!" he called back hoarsely. "Don't come in, I'm not decent."

"You've never been decent!" Ashley quipped from outside his room. "Get your ass downstairs, its dinner time!"

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute."

"I bet that's all it takes," she laughed nastily and with a parting bang on his door wandered off.

Sam waited until he heard her feet on the stairs before he risked flipping the covers off. He grimaced at the sight of the semi dried cum on his stomach and gingerly sliding across the bed, grabbed the tissues on his night stand and wiped himself off.

Coming like that had really knocked him out he thought when he saw it was after five. He'd slept for over an hour. He still felt groggy, like he was hungover. He wondered what he'd feel like if he'd actually fucked her.

He had no doubt that little wild cat would have fucked him senseless and kept looking for more. He bet she could get it too. All she'd have to do is either talk dirty or better yet, suck him the way she described. Who the hell could resist that body and those lips?

Still moving in slow motion he forced himself to slip his underwear and jeans back on and don the black t-shirt. He slipped into his sneakers and left his room. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he felt himself waking up and a huge smile spread across his face. Damn, that had been a good time and now he got to do what he'd looked forward to all day.

He entered the dining room and came up behind Ashley who had her back to him, sitting in the middle of the table with mom on one end and dad on the other. Reaching around her, he put his hand in her face.

"Read it and weep, sis! Look what I got!"

"Get your hand out of my face, you dweeb!" she put her hand on his forearm to push it away then stopped. "You have a class ring," she spoke softly and sounded weird. "And a bandaid."

"Yeah I got a class ring!" he laughed. "The one you said I'd never get and..." he stopped when he looked at her hand on his arm. Her nails were electric blue. The same as Kitty's. Wow, that was an awkward coincidence. But Ashley always painted her nails in neon colors.

"Sam, we're all proud of your ring. Even your sister." Dad spoke up. "But get your hand out of her face and sit down and eat."

"Sorry, pop." He gave Ashley a last look, but she now had her head down and he wondered what was up with her.

Mom noticed too as when he made his way to the other side of the table, she asked. "Honey, you okay? You're head still hurt?"

"I...I'm okay, I think." she barely whispered.

"She's just bummed because I got my ring and she can't bust me up anymore." Sam joked as he pulled his chair out and sat down.

"Wow, mom those chops look good!" he exclaimed, picking up his fork and reaching for the platter in the center of the table to spear one. "I'm starving and..."

He stopped in mid-sentence when his eyes landed on Ashley across the table.

She was wearing a black hello Kitty t-shirt.

"And what?" Dad prompted.

"And, um...I can't wait to dig in." he managed to finish. He stabbed a chop and whipped it onto his plate so quickly it almost slid off, but he didn't want the folks to see his hand was shaking.

His entire body seemed to tremble and he felt as if someone kicked him in the stomach.

"Jeez, kid, they're not going anywhere." Dad joked.

Sam forced a weak smile, then stared at his older sister. The shirt, the nails...her long hair that was currently pulled into a pony tail was dirty blonde.

Ashley still had her head down and his heart hammered in his chest when he realized he now knew exactly what Naughtykitten96 looked like. She finally looked up, her baby blue eyes meeting his before she quickly looked away.

Sam had just had cybersex...with his sister. Jesus Christ, he'd jerked off in front of her and never mind what she'd done in front of him!

"Ashely?" Dad asked. "Seriously, you feeling okay? You look sick."

"I...my head really hurts, dad. I need to go back to bed."

"Of course." Mom said, "Get some rest. Want me to bring you up a plate later?"

"No, my stomach is pretty sick too." Ashley pushed away from the table and with one last troubled look at him turned and slowly walked to the stairs.

Sam watched her, unable to help himself, his eyes dropped to her ass in the tight jeans she was wearing. He'd seen that ass. She'd told him to lick her damn ass...Oh fuck me, he thought.

"Sam, you sick too?"

"Oh, uh, no." he took a deep breath. "I was just worried about Ash, she really doesn't look good."

"See that?" dad reached over and clapped him on the shoulder. "I knew you cared about your sister!"

"Of course he does." Mom added with a smile. "You two can pretend all they want, but you're a lot closer than you want people to think aren't you?"

"Closer than ever," he sighed.

*****

For the fourth time in the last half hour Sam got up from his desk and walked towards his door. This time he would do it. This time he would have the nerve to leave his room and go knock on his sister's door and tell her they had to talk.

Or did they? As it had the previous three times, that question stopped him cold. Did they really need to discuss it? It was obvious that it had happened. So what was there to talk about?

They'd seen each other naked and watched each other get off and talked like phone sex operators. What was there to say except it was pretty fucking disturbing and damn straight neither of them would ever tell anyone. It would just be a dirty secret. Hell, they'd probably laugh about it years from now.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers