Sis, Me and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

The next few days just got better. We decided to come down on the dock today and get some sun and you guys caught us. I'm so glad it turned out this way. Just think we've got the whole summer ahead of us.

When we got in bed that night, I brought the shaving cream and a razor with me. "What are you going to do with that?" Kitty wanted to know. "Well, I'm going to shave your pussy, then I'm going to lick it to make sure I didn't miss any hair, then I'm goanna fuck your hot little pussy until you scream for me to stop."

Kitty rolled on to her back and spread her legs. "I'm goanna like this" she said. I lathered her pussy, shaved all her hair off, wiped the rest of the shaving cream off and began to lick her beautiful pussy on the pretense of checking for stubble. Kitty got so excited; I didn't get to lick much before she started Cumming. "Oh god Jason fuck my pussy...put it in now. I did. We spent the night sucking and fuckin each other. Neither of us seemed to get enough.

The next morning, Kitty turned to me and said "I'm going to have a talk with Carrie."

"Oh, what about?"

"You know... what we were talking about the other day. You still want to fuck her don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"OK, you and Brad are going fishing today and Carrie and I are going shopping in town. I'll talk to her then."

"Sis, like I said before, I don't want this to fuck up our fuckin."

Kitty started giggling and said "It won't... uh Jason speaking of fuckin...uh???"

"We sure can sugar."

We did too.

Brad and I were on the lake early that morning and spent most of the day fishing.

Kitty told me they hit the mall in town and shopped all morning. They decided on some lunch and when they were seated and eating sis broached the subject. "Carrie do you ever think of having anyone but Brad in your bed?"

Carrie sucked in her breath and said "Well yes, but I don't...

"Would that person be Jason?"

"How did you know?"

"I've seen the way you look at him and you are not alone. I'd like to have Brad between my legs. Jason and I have talked about this. We don't want this to screw up either relationship. Would you be willing to swap partners and fuck my brother and let me fuck your cousin?"

"Oh god yes Kitty. I've had thoughts about this and I personally think we'll all be closer as couples and friends.

"I'll tell you now, Jason is a wonderful lover. He'll make sure you cum and cum hard."

"You'll enjoy Brad as well. He always makes sure I get off before he floods my pussy."

"Want to start tonight when we get back to the cabin?"

"Oh yeah. That sounds fantastic."

Brad and I had just finished cleaning the fish when the girls got home. We told them we could have fresh fish for supper. The girls were all for it. When the others weren't looking Kitty formed an "O" with her thumb and forefinger. I knew then we were going to take things to the next level.

When supper was over the girls came to sit on our laps.

Kitty said "Carrie and I came to a decision today. We want to swap partners."

Brad looked stunned. He was the only one who didn't know what was afoot. He looked at Carrie and said "Honey are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure. I know you've always wanted to fuck Kitty and I've always wanted to fuck Jason. This is just between friends. None of us want to make this permanent. Kitty will love Jason just like she always has and I'll love you, just like I always have. I hope you feel the same way."

Brad: "Yes I do. OK, when do we start?"

The girls switched. Kitty went to sit in Brad's lap and Carrie came to sit in mine. We all began to kiss.

For my part my dick got hard in about two seconds and I was poking Caries pussy. She reached between her legs to place my hard cock at her opening. "Oh god cousin I've wanted this for so long." My hard cock slid slowly into a very wet pussy.

I looked over to see Kitty straddle Brad and impale herself on his hard cock.

All of us then began that motion that was as old as time. (You know that ocean motion.) None of us lasted very long before we were all Cumming hard. My guess is that it was that "strange" pussy.

I saw Brad pick Kitty up and head for a bedroom. I did the same to Carrie. Carrie was plenty excited and I was too, because we fucked for hours. Carrie finally called a halt to it when she said her pussy was getting sore. I licked her sore pussy until she had a screeching orgasm. Then we spooned and went to sleep.

The next morning we all met in the kitchen for a group hug and lots of kisses. I knew then that this would be an on-going thing and from time to time we would swap partners again. Kitty and I talked later and decided we wanted it to happen again.

The next week mom called to say she and dad were on their way up. Mom wanted to know if we were all naked and we told her we were. "Don't get dressed just because your dad and I are coming. We want to join you."

"You mean you want to be naked too?" Kitty said.

"Of course. Have you two swapped partners and fucked your cousins yet?"

"Mom is there anything you don't know?" I asked

"Look kids your dad and I, along with his brothers and their wives have gotten together at that cabin for years to swap partners."

"We all enjoy sex with each other. No one is trying to steal the others mate. We found that we are a group that likes to get naked together and have a good time. We haven't included you kids until now because at first we thought you were too young."

"Later you were all in school and our schedules didn't coincide. Why don't you let your cousins know what's going on and we'll see you in a couple of hours."

When we hung up the phone Kitty looked at me and said "Jason I'm excited. Do you suppose the other aunts and uncles will come up too?"

"I don't know. Let's ask the folks when they get here. I've always wanted to see my mother and my aunts naked."

Oh yes, and I've always wanted to see dad and my uncles naked.

Our cousins were down on the dock swimming. Kitty and I joined them. Kitty said "Cousins have I got something to tell you. Our folks are on the way up here.

Brad: "Uh-oh. I guess we'd better get dressed."

Kitty: "Nope. They want to join us."

Carrie: "You mean they want to be naked too?"

Kitty: "Yep"

There was a stunned silence while our cousins gathered their wits.

Kitty: There's more. For years all of our parents have been meeting here, at this cabin and swapping partners."

Brad: "You mean your mother and my dad and my mother and your dad..."

Carrie: "My mother and dad also."

Katy: "Yep, all of em. This year we're all included. Brad hasn't you always wanted to see your aunts and your mother naked? And Carrie, haven't you always wanted to see your dad and your uncles naked and maybe even fuck them."

Our cousins were trying to digest all the new possibilities.

Suddenly I started laughing.

"What" Kitty wanted to know?

"Now I know why two new bedrooms and a new bathroom were added.

Kitty: "Makes sense to me. When our folks get here we're going to ask if they will get the others up here. What do you think cousins?"

Bert and Carrie had been whispering to each other. "We're all for it. Let's do it."

In about an hour mom and dad showed up. All of us met them on the front porch... naked. Mom and dad got out of the car, took one look at us and started stripping off their clothes as they came up on the porch, where we all engaged in a naked hug.

We got the groceries mom and dad had brought and went inside where it was a bit cooler.

Once we all settled down with something cool to drink the conversation started.

Kitty: "Mom do you suppose you could get our aunts and uncles to come up here?"

Mom grinned and said "Funny you should ask. They will all be up here tomorrow. I hope you boys have eaten lots of protein, because you're goanna need it. Girls you better get ready. I know your uncles and your dads all want to fuck your cute little pussies."

I'd never seen mom totally naked before. Her tits were only slightly larger than Kitty's and she had her beautiful pussy shaved smooth. In short, she was beautiful. I couldn't stop staring. It made my dick get hard. I looked at Brad and he was the same way.

Kitty had gone to give dad a kiss. Apparently she gave him one that curled his toes. Carrie was waiting for her turn to give him a kiss too. Dad had his hands on both of their bottoms to give them a squeeze. The fact that dad had gotten hard did not go unnoticed by the girls. Both had their hands on his hard cock and were squeezing.

I got up and went to the kitchen for more drinks. Mom followed me and when she knew the others couldn't hear she said "Well Jason do you like seeing your mom naked. Your hard dick says you like it."

"Mom, for years you and Kitty both have been making my dick get hard. Your body is beautiful. Would I like to stick my hard dick in your pussy? You better believe it."

"So, I can turn my own son on. I like that. I plan on you getting the chance. I want to know what you do to put that glow on your sister's face all the time."

"Mom, Brad wants to fuck you too you know."

"Don't worry. I don't intend to leave him out. I noticed your dad has a hard-on and your sister and cousin have him well in hand. Your father is loving it."

"I'll tell you now your aunts are just as curious about you, as you guys are them. The men, well they can't wait to fuck your sister and your cousin."

"Since we all swap partners, that's the reason two more bedrooms were added last year. We wanted it ready for the four of you."

This entire time mom had been rubbing my hard cock, so I simply kissed her and began to gently squeeze her tits. Her nipples became hard immediately and she moaned in my mouth. We finally broke and mom said "We better stop before I throw you down on the floor and rape you."

I grinned at her and said "You can't rape the willing mom."

We all decided on a swim, so down to the dock we went to all get in the water. We were all having so much fun we didn't see our aunts and uncles come up.

"Can we join you." one of my aunts asked. Mom and dad got out and went to greet them. Mom went to the guys and dad went to the aunts. There was a lot of hugging, kissing, hands squeezing bottoms and fondling of hard dicks.

Watching my aunts had my dick hard immediately. Suddenly Kitty had her hand on my hard dick and she said "Why Jason I think you've got a hard-on.

I just nodded my head.

Every one got back in the lake and started splashing each other. Finally we all got out and headed back to the cabin.

Dad, Brad and I all went with dad's brothers to put their boats in the water. Some of us drove their trucks back, while the others took the boats to the dock.

We finished in time for mom to call us all for supper. Everyone must have been hungry, because the meal disappeared quickly.

After the kitchen was cleaned up we all went to the family room.

Mom said "OK all you horny people, it's time to pair up and fuck." She looked at me and said "Jason will you be my partner tonight?" Nothing needed to be said... I just offered her my arm.

Dad went to Kitty and held out his hand.

Carrie's dad placed his arm around her.

Brad's mom took his hand.

That left Carrie's mom and Brad's dad. They seemed quite happy to be together.

All of us headed to different bedrooms.

When mom and I reached a bedroom, I turned her to me and began kissing her. It wasn't long before mom had lain back on the bed and I was in between her legs, sucking on her tits.

" Ohh Jason that feels so good."

I drifted to her pussy and she said "Jason will you lick my pussy. Your dad does that all the time. I quickly began to lick mom's cunt. Her pussy tasted every bit as sweet as Kitty's. Suddenly mom jerked and said "Oh Jason, I'm goanna cum... ohhh, ohhh, ohhh." She was bucking so hard I could hardly stay in place. I did manage to suck her clit in my mouth and that made her cum even harder.

She finally collapsed on the bed to catch her breath. "Fuck me now Jason. I want your hard cock in my pussy." That's all I needed. My hard cock slipped balls deep into mom's delightful cunt. Neither of us lasted very long. I guess it was that "strange pussy" thing again. Mom started Cumming and I flooded her pussy with jiz.

I rolled over where mom was on top. Mom wiggled her ass and rose up to look at me "My god Jason you've still got a stiffie. Don't you ever get enough?"

"Not as long as the pussy is this good."

Mom started riding me slowly. I knew I was going to last a while this time. It turned into a delightfully slow screw. When mom finally came, I joined her. This time it wasn't the hard spurts like before. This time I think my balls gently unloaded a gallon of cum in mom's pussy. A few minutes later mom got up and headed to the bathroom. When she got back she got in bed with me to snuggle. "God Jason you sure pumped me full of cum. Now I know why your sister always has that smile on her face."

The next morning we all got up to have breakfast. I noticed that both Kitty and Carrie had a rather dazed look on their faces. I sidled up to them and said "Well, you two look like you got well fucked last night."

Kitty: "We sure did. Carrie and I have agreed that both our dads are accomplished lovers. Brad had walked up and heard the last. Carrie said "Alright guys. How were the moms?"

"Fantastic" I said

Brad: "An utter delight. I won't soon forget this night."

And so it went. I enjoyed both my aunts, Carrie again and my sister. My dick had been hard so much and in so many nice pussies it seemed natural to have a hard cock all the time.

When we had made the rounds, it started all over again. I thought my dick was going to fall off. What a way to go.

By the time the two weeks were over, the four of us were on the front deck waving goodbye to all our folks.

We drifted back into the cabin and crashed. Nothing much happened for the next two days. All of us were pretty well fucked out.

The third day we all decided to go swimming and then for a ride in the boat. As we were heading down the lake, Kitty sat down beside me and began stroking my cock. It didn't take long for me to get hard.

Kitty: "Jason, I want this in my pussy. Do you think you can do that?" I simply turned the boat around and headed back to the dock. We headed for the cabin and made it as far as the deck. There were air mattresses there and we quickly lay down with me between Kitty's legs. "I don't need foreplay this time, just your hard cock in my pussy." I slid my cock in her wet pussy and in one stroke I was balls deep.

"Oh yes. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum."

Suddenly my strokes became faster. It was like the first time. Kitty started cumming and I was pumping her full of spunk.

Carrie and Brad had coupled and were fucking like two minks in heat. I watched as Brad shot a huge load of cum into Caries pussy.

Our summer was finally at an end. We all swapped partners one more time before we closed up the cabin and headed home.

Carrie and Brad had plans to start living together. Kitty and I did too.

We knew next year would bring us all, parents and kids, back to our cabin again. It was something to look forward to.

FIN

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers
12