Sis Piss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers

"Holy shit, Tom, your tongue is as long as your dick!" exclaimed Marion. This was obviously an exaggeration, but it had been remarked that my tongue was, indeed, longer than average.

"C'mon, Tommy, gulp down my pee pee," said Leslee. "I'm going to put my patch on your mouth, and you're gonna lick me clean. Don't miss a drop, and I don't want my thighs getting wet, either," she grinned.

She lowered her pussy to my mouth. Her clit was engorged and her labia and pubes still had droplets of urine clinging to them. I hungrily lapped at her lips, sucking the piss out of her fiery pubic hair with relish. Every taste was ecstasy on my tongue. Her whole vagina and pudenda were wonderfully salty and musky. Her urine was like fine, pungent spirits: strong and savoury. I licked her clean and kept lapping at her clit. She hissed and shuddered, cumming and bucking quietly on my face.

"Oh, fuck, Tommy, that was the absolute best," she breathed as she regained her composure. "I can't believe you drank all that, and you barely missed any at all!" she praised me. "You're not mad, are you? I kind of like being like that with you. Is it okay?"

I sat up and belched. "Damn, Les, you can be however you want with me. I fucking love it. You can feed me your piss lovingly, or chase me down, throw me to the ground and violate my mouth forcefully. I love it either way. And probably any other way you can come up with. Can't you tell?" I asked, glancing down at my once-again rigid and quivering pole. I burped a couple of times more, getting the air out of my stomach. I was full to the brim with my sisters' piss.

"Ha ha, I guess so! Duly noted. I'll think of other ways to feed you, Tommy," cackled Leslee.

"So, what are you going to do about that problem of yours?" Kathy asked me.

"Uh, no, uh, I've got another idea," broke in Marion. "If it's okay." We all looked at her inquiringly. "I want to jerk you off. If you want. If everyone's alright with that."

"Fuck, no problem on my end, Mari!" I stated enthusiastically, pulling my pyjama bottoms down again, revealing my bobbing, rock-hard dick. "Anyone else have a problem with that?" Kathy shook her head in the negative with a broad grin. Leslee just stared at my dick.

"Uh, no. No, that would be fine with me!" she finally stated.

Marion smiled shyly and sat up, grasping my shaft with her right hand. I sighed happily as she began pumping my dick. She watched my face intently.

Kathy and Leslee watched with rapt attention. I loved having my sisters watch me like this. Marion's hand felt so wonderful wrapped around my cock. She jerked me rapidly and enthusiastically, watching my every action with fascination. Her grip was perfect, and in no time at all I was close to cumming.

"Yeah, Mari, fuck yeah!" I groaned. "Just like that! Keep it up, I'm gonna cum!"

She continued stroking my cock fast and hard, traveling the full length of my shaft with her fist, bringing me ever so close to the edge... and over!

"OHHHHHHHH!" I gasped as I ejaculated for my sisters to see. Spurt after spurt of my semen spewed forth from my dick, Marion's hand continuing its rapid motions on my spasming member. She masturbated me to completion, wringing the last drops of my jizz out, gently slowing her pace, then finally releasing my cock to slap down on my stomach.

"Fucking awesome," remarked Kathy. Leslee just continued to stare, slackjawed. "He cums really big, huh Leslee?" Kathy asked. "That's the second fucking huge load I've seen him shoot."

"Uh huh," Leslee simply answered, looking totally stunned. She didn't look any less stunned as Marion leaned down onto my chest and once again began sucking up all my jizz. She licked and slurped all over my chest and belly, swallowing periodically and searching in the dim light for any hints of semen that she might have missed. Again she finished up by lifting my cock, lapping up the pool of clear cum from my belly, and sucking the helmet of my prick into her mouth. I gasped with pleasure as she did so.

Marion blushed and grinned at her two sisters. Kathy returned her broad grin and chuckled.

"Well, holy fuck," said Leslee matter-of-factly. "I didn't see that coming. What the hell is next? I thought I was sort of leading the charge here. Marion, where did that come from?"

"His balls, I think," Marion joked as she licked her lips.

"Fucking comedian," Leslee replied. "Anyway, I would ask to climb in there too, but it's going to be pretty crowded, and I think I peed the bed there a bit. Why don't we all climb into my bed? It's big enough, it's comfy, and I'd love to have you all in there with me. If you all promise to get to sleep, that is," she added. "We've all got a really big day tomorrow, if I've got anything to say about it. Agreed?"

"You bet, Les," I responded.

"Sure thing," said Marion with an overwhelming grin.

"Sounds good," said Kathy. "Plus that way, none of us girls will have to get up to use the toilet, right Tommy?"

I just laughed. "You know it, Kath." I belched again. "And speaking of which, I think I'd better get a glass or two of water. And I've got to piss like a race horse."

My sisters all just laughed. I got a drink, went to the master bathroom, emptied my bladder for what seemed like five minutes straight, and crawled into bed with my three beautiful sisters. We all cuddled together, smiling from ear to ear, and drifted quickly off to sleep.

...to be continued.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers
12