Sis Piss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers

"Wow, that smells good, Tom," said Kathy. "And you made coffee too? You are definitely a keeper!"

"Homemaker and pissdrinker! I'll definitely sign up for that combo!" laughed Leslee.

I pressed my mouth against the soft, yielding flesh of Marion's pussy, tasting the wonderful clean, smooth deliciousness of her. "This is amazing," she said. "I can't believe that I can just straddle Tom and feed him my pee while you two watch. It's so horny!" She began urinating into my mouth. Her pee tasted salty but mild – still a sharp contrast to the potent solution her sisters had produced for me. "It feels like the most natural thing in the world!" she continued. I swallowed a mouthful of her pee and sucked lightly on her shaven mound for more. "Like we have been doing this all our lives!" Another mouthful was given to me before her stream stopped. I swallowed it gratefully, lightly shuddering with bliss. I licked her clean and began lapping at her clit, but she backed off with a giggle. "Now, Tom, there'll be enough time for that later. Let's eat breakfast, shall we?" My cock was rock hard and throbbing.

"What a good boy you are, Tom!" said Kathy. "Hear, hear on the breakfast call. I'm hungry and dying for that coffee!"

I devoured the meal I had made in moments, suddenly aware that I was indeed hungry. The girls started in on their breakfast, Kathy and Leslee sipping coffee and Marion with a large glass of orange juice. Over the conversation I kept catching Marion making doe eyes at me, like I was some kind of handsome prince or something. She would quickly turn away and blushed a couple of times. This kept my cock at half-mast throughout the meal.

After eating, I told my sisters it was my turn to hit the showers. Leslee nodded and said, "No jerking off there, though, Tom. We want your balls full for when you come out. Feel free to tease yourself if you want though!"

I just smiled and headed to the bathroom. I showered quickly and shaved. I brushed my teeth, made myself as presentable as I could, then started for the door. I wrapped a towel around myself, but then thought better of it and hung it back up on the rack. I grinned and my penis stiffened as I thought about how I would return to my sisters squeaky clean and stark naked.

They were gathered around the computer in the living room when I returned. Leslee closed a couple of windows and smiled over to me. "Tom! Looking good, there little brother! Why don't you have a seat right here, we have a little movie for you to watch!"

Marion held the camera up for me to see with a smile as I approached the easy chair they had set up in front of the computer. I sat down and my cock came to full attention. I felt so horny being naked and hard in front of my three older sisters. Marion and Leslee were wearing black tops and white skirts, and Kathy had on a yellow sundress.

"C'mon, Tommy," said Kathy, "sit down. Now lean back more. Ok, put your knees over the armrests. Yeah, just like that."

Marion pointed the camera at me. I was slouched down in the chair with my legs spread wide and hung over the armrests. I was completely open and exposed. My dick was throbbing in excitement at being so vulnerable.

Leslee clicked the mouse a few times, and a new window opened. "All right, Tommy, start stroking that big dick for us," she said. "But don't cum until we tell you, ok?"

"You got it, Les!" I said enthusiastically. The video playing was one I quickly recognized.

"Wake up, Tommy," came Leslee's voice from the computer speakers. "I've got a bladder full of piss, and you're going to drink up every drop of it, aren't you?"

I was completely enthralled. I encircled my quivering dick with my hand and began pumping it in earnest. My eldest sister was in video verbally dressing me down. "You dirty fuck," intoned her voice from the speakers again. "You like drinking my piss, don't you?" Oh my god!! This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen! Instantly, I was on the edge of ejaculation. I had to focus to hold back. My mind was whirling. There I was, spread wide open, naked, and masturbating in front of my three clothed sisters. Watching a video of Leslee about to piss in my mouth. Replaying the events of only about 90 minutes ago. Remembering how vile and awful her urine tasted. Seeing Marion move the camera about to catch different angles of me jacking off. Hearing my three sisters giggle softly at what they were seeing.

The video spurred me to heights of arousal I didn't know possible. I masturbated with purpose, enjoying showing off for my sisters like this. Leslee started chanting, "Stroke that cock! Stroke that cock!" And soon, all three of my sisters were chanting in unison, "Stroke that cock!! Stroke that cock!! Stroke that cock!!" while Kathy and Leslee clapped the rhythm along.

I was a pussy hair from blowing my load the whole time, and I think Leslee knew it. On screen, she was filling my mouth with her waste, and I was ejaculating in my pyjamas. "You close to cumming, Tommy?" she asked me. "You want to cum?"

"Uh huh, uh huh," was all I could mumble as I feverishly pounded my cock.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Ok, Tommy, shoot your cum. Shoot your hot cum all over yourself for us to watch."

I doubled my pace and hammered my cock, thrusting my hips upwards and preparing to loose my jizz. Leslee started chanting, "Shoot your cum!" and instantly, all three girls were chanting, "Shoot your cum!! Shoot your cum!!" with Leslee and Kathy clapping along.

"Uhhhhhh," I groaned as I threw my head back and felt my nuts tighten. Blast after blast of torrid semen leapt from the tip of my cock and spattered my body. My sisters whooped, cheered and clapped, applauding my ejaculatory display as I coated my own belly and chest in sticky jizz. My balls ached in joy and relief. I felt like I had pumped out a litre of spunk all over myself. I felt so drained and so proud. I loved showing myself off like this, like I was performing for my sisters.

"Here, hold this!" said Marion to Kathy, handing her the camera. "That looks so yummy, I'm gonna eat it all up!"

She quickly bent to the task, starting with my chest and lapping up the strands of milky goo that striped me. She sucked, slurped, and licked it up with wide swoops of her tongue, determinedly taking every pearly drop of my load into her mouth and swallowing it down. "You are suuuuch a dirty slut," remarked Kathy as Marion cleaned me fastidiously with her mouth and tongue. She finished with lifting my still hard (and slightly sore) penis with her left hand, sucking it into her mouth, and milking out the last drops. I moaned at this treatment.

"Ok, I think that's a wrap, you dirty, incestuous whore!" smiled Kathy from behind the camera as Marion turned her head toward her with a shit-eating grin, my cock still in hand.

"All right, brother and sisters," began Leslee, "Let's get it together. We've all got tasks to do to prepare for our day, so let's not waste any time! Tom, your task is simple. We have your clothes in the wash, just put them in the dryer when they're done. Stay here, relax, drink lots of water and make sure your system is flushed out. We want you ready for anything later on, ok?"

"I was born ready, Les!" I replied. The next few minutes were a flurry of activity as the three girls made preparations to leave, gathering purses, donning footwear, etc.

"Ok, meet back here in one hour!" said Leslee as the three girls filed out. "See you in a bit, Tom!" she called out to me as they left.

I put on a pair of underwear, got a glass of water and took a swig. My task seemed easy enough. It was only fair I suppose, since I had made them all breakfast, but I suspected that they also wanted to keep whatever surprises they had in store for me a secret until they were ready to reveal them. Oh well, I was looking forward to whatever they could dream up.

Three minutes later, my phone went off. It was a text message from Marion, "u there tom?"

I texted her back, "Yeah, what's up Marion?"

"stay there, b back in a sec. drink more water and dont p k?" was her response. I was a little confused and intrigued.

About two minutes later, she knocked on the door and I opened it for her. She was flushed and nervous looking. She hesitated for a moment after she closed the door. She fixed me with a searching, apprehensive gaze, then clutched me in a desperate hug. She kissed me full on the lips, probing her tongue into my mouth and orally attacking me. I was stunned! I returned her kiss and felt my cock start to stiffen.

She started hurriedly stripping off her clothes. "Get in the bathroom, ok?" she said in a husky voice. Her nipples were hard and she was clearly turned on. I complied with her order and she followed me to the bathroom. "Take off your shorts," she told me as she stepped into the bathtub, breathing heavily. I again did her bidding in a daze.

She kneeled down before me and took my now rigid penis in her hand. "Do you have to pee?" she asked me.

"Um, yeah, a bit," I replied.

"Good!" she smiled. "I promised I would make it up to you! I love what we've been doing, but I don't think it's fair. I want to make up for all the years we were mean to you. Even if you love it now, I know we were so cruel to you back then. This can't change that, but maybe it can even the score a bit. Will you give me your pee pee? Will you pee into my mouth?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! My cock was so fucking hard I thought it would pop! She leaned forward and relaxed her jaw, pointing my rigid pole directly towards her open mouth.

"Uh, this might take a bit. Hard-on, you know," I muttered.

"That's ok," she smiled. "Take your time. Give me your pee pee," she breathed and opened her mouth in front of my helmet again, staring down at my shaft and breathing shallowly and quickly.

I concentrated for about half a minute, but there was no way in hell my hardon was going anywhere. I felt pressure building up in my bladder, so with a combination of squeezing and relaxing, I finally forced out a few drops of urine. They dripped into the tub, so Marion leaned further forward and placed the head of my cock just past her lips, nodding lightly and nasally grunting, "Uh huh, uh huh," encouragingly to me.

I focused again, and with effort I squeezed out a shot or urine directly into her waiting mouth. She started with surprise and her face contorted into a mask of disgust. She choked and doubled over, coughing and spluttering. "Ugh," she spat as she regained her breath. She then shook her head, raised her face and opening her mouth before my penis again, and said, "Sorry. Let's try again."

She was shivering as she knelt before me, cock in hand, waiting for my urine. I concentrated to force my inflexible prick to piss. I managed to push out another blast directly into her open mouth, but again, instantly her face screwed up in revulsion, and she bent over, choked and gagging as she spat my piss out into the tub.

She coughed. "I can't," she fairly sobbed. "Oh god, I can't. It's so awful. It tastes so awful. How do you do it, Tom?" She spat a couple of times into the tub, gasped for breath and shook her head. With her eyes closed, she raised her face, opened her mouth with a grimace, reached for my cock, but then hung her head again. Sobs heaved her body as she cried, "I'm sorry Tom, I'm so sorry but I can't. I tried, but I just can't. I'm so sorry..."

"That's ok, Mari, it's ok", I consoled her as I stepped into the tub to hold her sobbing form. I gently took her head and raised it to look into her eyes. "It's ok, Mari." I kissed her lips. "I love you so much for trying, it's ok. Believe me, it wasn't easy to learn to drink your piss, but I learned to love it. It's not for everybody, it's ok."

"But I wanted..." she blubbered. "But I tried, I wanted to make up for it, and to make it fair, and I can't, I just can't..." she trailed off into sobs, tears trickling from the corners of her eyes.

"It's ok, Mari, you're so wonderful for trying. Really it's ok. Maybe we can try something else," I mused. "What if we..."

She opened her eyes to look at me searchingly. My cock was still rock hard and pulsing, so I gently sat Marion down and spread her legs apart. Marion looked confused. I knelt and placed my swollen cock head about two inches from her vagina and held it in place. She looked down at my cock and back up to my face. I concentrated hard.

I shot a jet of urine right at her cunt. She jumped and gasped, her eyes and mouth wide open in surprise. I focused again and squirted another jet of piss that splattered into her distended labia. Again she bucked and cried out, "Aaah!" and threw her head back.

I struggled to relax my prostate, and was able to achieve a stream of urine. I peed straight onto Marion's cunt as she wailed in delight, squirming and writhing in joy.

I flexed my stomach muscles, and my bladder opened up fully, my urethra dilating to carry my full stream of urine. As it reached full force, I aimed it directly at her clit. She seized motionless for a moment, breathless and rigid, her mouth twisted open, her lips pursed, and her face contorted with tension, then let out a piercing scream! She bucked and howled, her body quaking as she threw her head back, shrieking out in lust and ecstasy!

I couldn't believe how horny and wonderful this sight and experience were, for a moment I thought of the camera and how incredible it would be to capture this on film! But that moment passed, and I just lost myself in the overwhelming passion of the act we were sharing.

My flow of piss slowed, and finally stopped. My libido was in overdrive as I stood and started yanking on my piss-covered dong as fast as I could. Marion just lay back in the tub, trembling and moaning in lust, her eyes closed and her mouth open and gasping as sweat poured from her forehead.

"Can't...move..." she moaned as she shuddered. Her cheeks were flushed bright red and her clit was deep purple, swollen and protruding between her puffy pussy lips. I masturbated furiously, pumping my cock hard and fast. In no time, I felt my orgasm rising. I groaned out in passion as I held my cock over Marion's beautiful, lusty face. I aimed my cock head into her mouth as I pulled my cock and prepared to shoot.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHH!" I choked out as I felt my jism start. "AAARRRRRRHHH!" I roared. The first shot blasted straight into her mouth. The second was a bit off, spattering her lips and her cheek. The third was a small blob that landed on her forehead. My whole midsection was grinding and flexing with the force of my orgasm. My balls ached. There was not a large volume of jizz this time, but Marion swallowed what was in her mouth and looked up at me with adoration and amazement.

She licked her lips and we stared into each other's eyes, trembling and panting. The moment seemed to go on forever, neither of us willing or able to break the spell. Finally I held my hand out to her and she took it. I helped her rise and drew her into a soft and loving embrace. We held each other for some time, then looked into each other's eyes. Our lips met in a tender, passionate kiss. Our tongues explored each others' mouths as we tasted each other.

We broke the kiss as held each other's gaze again for some moments. The feeling was indescribable.

"Well, shower?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, shower," she replied with a grin.

...to be continued.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers
12