Siss the Bride

Story Info
What happens when a man marries his cross-dressed brother.
3.8k words
4.4
131.1k
137

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. I mean, of course I was, how could I not be? Everyone is nervous on their wedding day, it's a big day, a commitment, especially when you're 26. I mean, it's not like I'm afraid of commitment, many of my boyfriends in the past would be able to tell you that; I wasn't exactly the type of person who would be reserved when it came to going all out for another person... 'Accommodating' is a word that has often been used, and I guess that's accurate enough.

Oh god, though, I felt like I could have been sick. Not literally sick of course but I still had that giddy feeling that pulses at the front of your lobes, that kind of anticipation which dances in your stomach and grabs you by the balls. Anticipation is the ultimate master, as everyone succumbs at least once in their life to his will, and for many people it is on their wedding day; it's the right kind of day for it, with joy and trial ahead of you in the long future, and in the immediate future, alcohol, dancing and consummation. A Wedding doesn't really take place in a church, the wedding is the entire day and everything that goes with it and, ultimately, the bedding.

But no, I can't talk about that now, I need to tell this story right. I was nervous. I stood in front of three tall mirrors, a screen against the world so the only eyes staring back at me were my own sea-green pair; I admired myself a little, despite my apprehensions for the day, it was just one of a thousand different thoughts buzzing round my skull. I was pale, I thought, but in a nice way, soft like the morning light. I was thin, maybe too thin, but I liked it that way. My hair, a chocolatey sweep which would be called a Pixie Cut on a girl. And my dick, I thought... Well, pretty average, 6 inches, barely mattered to me. Over my shoulder, I saw a door open and my older brother's ex-girlfriend, Katherine, walk in, a couple inches shorter than me at 5"7' and blonder than a Princess. Twice as pretty too, I was sure, though the attraction was purely aesthetic - I was gayer than a twisted rainbow.

The dress she wore was also very aesthetically pleasing, an icy light blue that was embroidered in perfectly symmetrical lace - over it she wore her dusty old leather jacket because the ceremony wasn't due to start for a while so she wasn't too bothered. She looked like a Princess, but behaved like a Punk; that was why they'd broken up, my brother and her. They'd been set up by friends and hit it off, started going out. It was only after a few dates they realised they preferred each other as friends; she was today going to be both maid of honour and best man. Now, you're probably wondering why it's my Brother's best friend who got those important roles when it was my wedding day, but then, I'm also sure you've guessed where this is headed.

Katherine produced from an oaken cupboard to the right of the room, the most gorgeous strapless white dress I had ever seen. It was made of a tight over-the-bust corset (though the bust was fairly small) and an explosion of white fabric below, decorated with small live flowers sewn into the very dress itself. It was, in all its elaborate nature, a wedding dress. My wedding dress.

Yes, of course, part of the reason I was so nervous was that I was getting married not only dressed as a girl, but to my brother. Why? Well, the few years ago it had happened I hadn't the foresight to imagine I could get happily married as a gay man, and my brother? Well, he really did have commitment issues. He wouldn't get married to anyone he hadn't known a very long time just in case they got divorced, and he lost all his stuff. Marry your brother, you definitely won't lose your stuff, he said to me, convincing me that I could marry him and reap the tax benefits. I mean I'd have loved to marry for love, but those benefits.

After I was dressed and made up by the expert hand of Katherine (although I believe the eye-liner went a bit Black Swan under her creative outlook) we left the room together and found ourselves in the church, though I'm sure there was a longer gap than that, I was just too nervous to notice the gap. I'm sure I would later on. The birds were singing, the breeze carried the scents of beautiful flowers - and I had my dick tucked between my legs like a drag queen. It wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't necessarily unpleasant. I also really liked the smooth, satiny feel of my skin on every inch of my body (yes every inch, I'd shaved down there perfectly as well - I'd gotten carried away). Soon enough, I stood in front of my brother as some boring little man mumbled something about God and holiness and the purity of the bond. Yeah fucking right. At the end of it we said our vows, and then my brother did something very surprising indeed, though now I think about it very obvious.

"You may kiss the bride" the grey man said, and my brother did. He grabbed my round my corseted waist, dipped me back and grabbed my pixie cut hair, then kissed me deeply. His tongue was as strong as any other muscle in his body and it found mine and stroked it lightly, as if joking with me. He pulled away and for a moment I was worried I'd have saliva flecked on my soft pink parted lips, but if I did the crowd did not notice, and merely cheered. I confronted him in the limo to the reception afterwards.

"What the hell was that, Patrick?" I said, more in confusion than anger. I shook my head and arched my brow. My brother looked amused that I remained so well spoken and, apparently, calm.

"It was a kiss, for my bride. I mean, it's a wedding, what did you think was going to happen?" He returned with a smirk "If I didn't kiss you it would look weird. Likewise, if I don't hold you in my arms all evening it would be odd, and if I don't have a dance with you... well it might raise questions." This sly comment was purposefully made, I could tell, but I decided to play along with it.

"Okay. I got you." I said, pausing. "Was that really all?"

"No." He replied "You also looked really pretty" he said as he gave me a peck on the nose. I blushed. I actually fucking blushed - I guess it's all to do with those nerves. As I looked at my brother... my husband, I found myself thinking his black hair looked really good in its long ringlets. His hair was probably longer than mine but that black mane was far more masculine than my arty paintbrush swoop. His suit accentuated all the right places too - but shit this was my brother. I felt some shame, surely. He just smiled at me, silver eyes a-glistening.

We arrived at the reception and he grabbed tightly onto my ass, making me jump, but under that big ruffled dress no-one could know that's what was happening. He steered me through the crowds and I was almost sure the duct tape was not going to hold - I was actually getting slightly aroused at the thought of my brother holding my butt, in front of this massive crowd. Fuck, I was being made into a sissy exhibitionist with an incest fetish. I wonder if my brother knew.

We sat down at a reasonably sized table at the end of the hall. It wasn't raised, so it wasn't too visible, but it was focal point in its position. It was our wedding after all. Mum and Dad had been given a table with some of their friends, and we were alone on the table, apart from Katherine. She stood up when we arrived at the table, and stood surreptitiously in front of us, blocking us from view in a way that suggested a need for privacy. The politeness of our guests overcame their curiosity and they turned away - even if anyone did look they'd mainly see Katherine.

"Come here" my brother whispered, hitching up my dress skirt. He slowly pulled away the duct tape with extreme care - it ended up hurting only a little. My dick flopped free and my balls dropped once again. "There, that's better, under that dress no-one will be able to notice your little dick"

"Then why didn't we do that before?" I said, now actually a little angry. It was more uncomfortable than I had let on.

"Because you needed to fit into your lacy white panties, obviously" he said, pulling on the rim of the self-same panties "but now, we don't even need those" and he yanked them down, over the white heels, and handed them to Katherine's open palm. Only then did she resume her seat by our side, and the guests started coming up to us.

Under the table, Patrick grabbed my hand and made me rest it on my leg. He then took his hand and moved it right up my thigh until he was holding onto my dick, which reacted with a slow throb. I looked at him, bewildered, but the first guest to speak to us interrupted me before I could do anything. It was our mom. She didn't even give his hand a second glance - it looked merely like we were holding hands under the table! She just told him how proud she was and how pretty I looked. She didn't even recognise me. Katherine looked very amused, and I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed. More and more people came, all while my brother held onto my dick and slowly stroked it. At one point he rubbed his thumb and forefinger over my head and I doubled over, to the shock of a guest.

"I'm fine" I assured them "Just accidentally stepped on myself. Not used to these heels" the last part being the truth to hide the lie. Then one of his friends appeared, a tall, blonde, movie-star kind of guy with a thick chest and a handsome face. Australian too; I normally liked my guys toned, lean... like my brother, now I thought about it. But this guy, Malcolm? He was an exception, I'd always quite liked him. Shame he was straight.

"Paddy!" He cried in his broad, Australian accent. Between his presence and my brothers fingers on the head of my cock, I felt sure I was going to cum right into my beautiful white dress. I'm not sure people would notice, but it was a nice dress. "It's a damn shame your brother couldn't be here, he should be right here beside you on your wedding day!"

"I know." My brother replied, smiling. "He can be such a bitch sometimes" and that did it. I came, from my brothers words and his fingers. The humiliation, the word bitch, sent me over the edge. Cum splattered against the sheer fabric of the material, and sprayed back onto my legs. Some of it began to dribble, but it mainly followed the curve of my ass round so that I sat in this drying sticky puddle. I had shuddered a bit when I came, but luckily Katherine had distracted him.

"It's poor show really" She was saying "I had to fill in for him, for best man. But no - he's travelling. In Tibet. I wouldn't be too surprised if he didn't come back. Dangerous place." She finished, with a smirk.

"Is that a threat?" Malcolm laughed in return, before bidding his goodbyes and walking back into the throng of people. Soon after, Katherine was ready to give her best man speech.

"... and so, I wish all the best happiness to this man who I have come to know as a brother - let's hope his dear wife Ophelia will be a sister to me too" she was concluding, as she smiled at me. It was not wicked, though the joke was cruel, it was sincere. "Anyway, because I am the Best Man and Maid of Honour, I'm off to go fuck myself, I bid you all a pleasant evening." And I have no doubts that's exactly what she did. Probably to her imaginings of what came next.

We burst into our hotel room, the door already unlocked by Katherine as she had made her way to her own room. She'd also scattered some dark rose petals about, and had put on some music, though I think it was by The Clash. My brother, who had been carrying me, chucked my on to the bed and hurriedly scrabbled at the corset. He whipped the dress off of me and whispered in my ear as he knelt over me

"You're mine now, brother dearest. Finally you won't sass your older brother back eh?" he chuckled. He stood me up and glanced me up and down. I was breathless. "You always were a pretty little fag, oh my god. But here, you're looking pretty plain - stripped of clothes, of all your hair, of even a bit of identity. But even though you're Ophelia now, you're still my little brother - my sissy little brother."

"I've still got my pride" I joked. He smiled in return.

"I bet you do. But that's a rubbish piece of you anyway, go into the bathroom, you'll find something much better to replace it."

I followed his orders, and found what he meant. It was white, and lacy, and satiny smooth, and sexy. It was a bridal lingerie set. A white suspender, with sheer, clear, stockings. White panties patterned with little bows of pastel pink and blue - and a matching bra. I excitedly put them on, fuck all the rules now, these were pretty and I knew they made me feel good. The top half of my dick poked out the panties, but it still looked pretty cute because it was so damn smooth. I rushed out into the bedroom and was greeted with the best sight of the day. My brother, toned, and athletic - two sturdy hipbones framed a nice v, which in turn pointed my eyes towards his cock. It was a gorgeous cock, long and hard at what, 8-9 inches? And I do mean gorgeous, it was the kind of cock that was as pretty as it was big - it was aesthetically pleasing but it had the promise of brutality in its monstrous size. I slowly sunk to my knees and crawled over to him and instantly took my hand to his diamond hard member. I still had my punk-girl eyeliner on and I'm sure that when I looked up at him in that moment, my eyes had never looked for radiant - those cocksuckers eyes that possess the maddeningly sexy quality of both innocence and lustfulness. They said to him that I needed this cock to invade me totally, as if it were separate from him, some sort of pet.

I gave it two strokes, and reached the head. I didn't use my fingers like he did, he was a real man and I needed the whole hand to hold onto his head; I then proceeded to lick, up from the balls along the shaft, and onto the head removing one finger at a time. At the end of it his glorious cock rested on my tongue, at the foyer to my impatient mouth. My brother tasted like no-one else I had had, the scent of it was overwhelmingly familiar too and drove me on. This cock was like home, and I wanted it to take me. I looked up with those blowjob eyes as he reached down his hand and tightly grabbed the back of my head - and then he started to walk forwards, keeping my head in place. I was forced down on the cock as I moved my tongue left to right, on top and underneath, wetting as much as possible with my saliva. He went all the way in, down to his base as I loosened my throat - but then, as he was only testing the waters, he drew back to about half way.

"Ready slut?" he asked, causing me to moan at his brotherly voice like a bitch in heat, and give two licks up and down in an eager yes. My own dick was now pushing hard against the satiny panties. He then began to thrust his cock into my face, shaping my mouth into the perfect 'O' for his tool's entry. He face fucked me - I was certain I would end up giving him a blowjob, my boyfriends had always praised me for it, but instead he just face fucked me. My head could not move back even if I wanted to, and he thrust his dick in and out at incredible speed. I started to bob forwards to greet him, desperate for a load of sticky cum (an addiction I had before this whole incident, but worsened now that I'm hooked only on my brother's seed), but then he yanked my hair back and I dropped to the ground. He took my panties down to my knees, then picked me up and chucked me onto the bed.

I could sense his face behind me before he even spat on my clean asshole. It registered with a cool-warm sensation - his saliva got me more turned on then before, and then when he started to rub his fingers around my asshole I was sure I was in heaven. He lubed it up nicely, though to be fair it was now pretty well trained to relaxing. He put his dick on my back and slowly slid it into my ass, and I clenched to keep it tight so that I could please him. He moaned in satisfaction, and slapped my ass.

"That's good, little sis, you have a tight ass."

"Oh god, do that again" I moaned.

"What, enter?"

"No, call me your little sister" I begged. He laughed and pushedin even further, slowly, and eventually he lay on top of me and he bit my ear.

"Opheliea, my little sister, my bitch, my slut. You fucking love a big cock in your asshole and you know it's all the better when it's family."

I made a noise halfway between a gag and a moan, unable to utter my excitement as my older brother began to pound my asshole from behind, shoving my face into the bedsheets. He picked up the pace and just the feel of nylon on my legs, and the rubbing of my cock between me and the bed, was enough to get me all worked up. And then, he hit my prostate. I screamed out loud, a high, girly scream, and he stopped. Now, I know he was worried (he was my brother after all), but in the heat of the moment all I could do was reach back and slap him, moaning something like "no, again" as I pushed back on his hard cock. Luckily, he got what was going on and he resumed - I hadn't wanted him to stop, but somehow the fact he cared enough to do so made the next few movements even hotter.

He picked me up and swivelled us round. He was underneath me, leaning against the head board, and my legs behind me so I was kneeling on his cock, riding it like the filthy whore I swore in that moment to become. He picked at a suspender strap, causing it to twang back and hit my skin. I groaned, the pain sparking the pleasure. He held me tight to him and bit my neck, and I just kept thrusting my hips. It was all me now, my brother's wife, milking his cock for every last drop because I was desperately horny. He'd got himself into the perfect position to hold me, and for his cock to hit my prostate every time I landed. I moaned, high and loud, and sat with a heavy thrust one more time on his dick - it started spurting hot cum right in my insides and I wanted it to reach my cum dump belly. If only I could have my brother's kids! I thought. As it spattered my insides, my own dick, peeking over the panties, went into overdrive and started spurting so that I got a good load hit my like a sucker punch on the bottom of my chin. Some even went in my mouth, and as pleasant as that was, I wanted to taste Patrick's - I was still annoyed I hadn't got to finish the blowjob and wanted cum down my throat as well as up my ass.

I hopped off his cock and felt the air rush into my ass as the sticky cum leaked out - cool as well as hot. I was absolutely gaping, my hot brother had girth as well as length; I leant over his cock, cum dribbling from my chin, and saw plenty still stuck to his cock, and more still, oozing from the tip. Greedily, I dropped my mouth to my brother's member while it remained hard, and licked of his cum and caught everything that was still flowing in my mouth. I had now tasted both of our cum in quick succession, and I found they were pretty similar - he was my brother after all - but I dunno. His was different, saltier maybe, or maybe it was in my head. The important thing is that I was hooked.

"Ophelia darling" My husband, lover, and brother panted.

"Yes sir?"

"Sir? I like that..." he paused "Ophelia. Let's just do that forever!" He chuckled. I cuddled in beside him and put my soft, cum glazed lips on his neck.

"That would be a bit irresponsible big brother" I stroked his chest "I'll have to help around the house, keep it clean, make us both some dinner." I continued, relaying all my feminine fantasies though I would never imagine this as the role of an actual woman. If Katherine heard me saying this she'd probably actually cut my balls off, especially if I told her what I was really thinking: sissies are probably better wives really, especially for someone like my big brother.

"Sounds lovely" he laughed.

"But then again" I responded "We still have our honeymoon."