Sissi and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alondra
Alondra
69 Followers

"OK, Joey," she said softly. "You can turn around now."

I did so, and I gasped in awe.

"Oh, Sis. Sis..."

Gazing directly at her, my mouth slightly agape, I was aware that I was well and truly in the presence of the most beautiful woman ever I'd beheld. No artists' models that I'd encountered; no actresses in West End plays or BBC films; no noblewomen at a hundred soirées----no one----no one could match my beloved sister. I am convinced that she is demonstrably and absolutely the loveliest woman in all the world.

"Oh, sweet God, Sissi. You are so beautiful, I could weep. This is----you are----this, this is the image of you that I must paint. I must capture this. I want to paint you, Sissi."

"And so you shall," she replied, her chin and eyes lowered as she gave me a sideways, seductive look. "Come here, little brother."

I was hypnotised, magnetised by her beauty and her power over me. I would cheerfully surrender my will to my sister, and I knew we would both love that. I seemed to glide across the floor, walking on clouds in her direction. Standing in the doorway, she placed her hands on my open shirt and began to slowly undo the remaining buttons.

"You shall paint me, Joey, just like this," she whispered, gazing up at me, a look of commingling love and lust in her brown eyes. "But not the way you think, not now. Right now, I want you to paint me in another way. Make my body your canvas, using but a single colour. I want you to paint me white."

"Oh, you dirty, little girl!" I replied, grinning.

She stood atiptoe and pulled me down to her, kissing me hungrily for a full minute, her hands and mine roaming across each other's back. Then she drew away from me, yet another strand of saliva connecting our lips.

"Yes, I am. And you, little brother, are about to find out just how dirty your big sister is. And I've saved up all my naughty, wicked love and lust for you. If this is wrong, I don't care."

"I honestly don't believe it is. How could it be? What I feel for you is so natural, Sissi. I think I've known all along, for long years now, that one day we would be to-gether."

"To-gether for ever."

"Yes."

As I led her to the bed, I saw that whilst I'd been in the hallway, she had lighted many candles all about her room. The large, rectangular mirror attached to her long chest of drawers multiplied the candlelight, making the room surprisingly bright, and I saw that she had drawn back the bedcovers for us. Still, as we both sat down upon the cool cotton of her ample mattress, I couldn't resist turning on the Tiffany lamp beside her bed. It cast a soft glow upon the bed and everything in the room, really a perfect Rembrandt light.

"I'm an artist," I said softly, caressing her cheek. "I must see you. And you are the one person in all the world I'd rather gaze upon than anyone or anything."

"I feel the same way about you, little brother," she said, her hand upon my shoulder. "You're an Adonis, a statue come to life. And I love you."

"I love you more," I teased, smiling as I lightly took her hair in my hands and brushed it gently back, over her shoulders.

At last, for the first time up close, I beheld her bounteous breasts. Her nipples were hard and aching for my touch, as I knew. My eyes widened, and my heart raced faster.

"My God..."

"You like them?" she asked with seeming shyness.

"No. I love them. Oh, God, Sissi!"

And I fell upon them, fairly attacking them with my mouth and hands. My lips found her right nipple and then her left. I sucked and pulled, suckling one nipple as I tugged on the other with eager fingers. I roamed my tongue around each enormous areola and roamed my hands across the melon-like surface of her flesh.

"Oh, Joey! Oh, Joey, yes! Yes!"

I bit down gently on first one nipple and then the other, simultaneously pushing her down upon the bed and into a recumbent position. I continued suckling, tugging and nibbling, playing with her breasts as I'd longed to do for all these years.

"Oh, God, Joey! You're gonna make me cum! Oh, yes! Don't stop, baby!"

Again, in my anatomical studies (amazing how "way leads on to way," as Frost wrote), I knew that some women possessed nipples so sensitive that they could climax merely from having them sucked and played with vigorously. It was this I had in mind as I suckled Sissi. And to add to her pleasure (and to my own, for I delighted in giving her pleasure), at the same time I laid sexy siege to her breasts I also reached down to her sex.

She's keeping herself very modern, I fleetingly thought, recalling artists' models similarly smooth, bald and bereft of pubic hair, and that just makes this all the easier.

Her clitoris was engorged. She was very excited and very wet. I was thrilled, knowing I had aroused my own sister to this extent, and that only added to the overall piquancy of our delicious experience. I moved my fingers, first one and then two, in and out of her steaming sex. I couldn't believe how wet and sticky my sister's vagina was. Once or twice, I brought my fingers to my lips to both moisten them for further assault and to taste Sissi's wonderful vaginal juices, so salty and delicious. Knowing that I was tasting the juice of such forbidden fruit only made it all the sweeter.

She was writhing now, her eyes shut and her head rolling back and forth upon her pillow. She was moaning to the point of shouting, crying out in sheer ecstasy as I drove her closer and closer to climax.

"Ah! Mmmmf-aaah! Joey! Oh, my God! Oh! Ah! Oh, wow, my own baby brother! Oh, Joey! Joey! Jo-eeee! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm----aaaa-aaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

She trembled, then shook violently, and she grabbed my head, moaning loudly into my mouth as she kissed me with fiery passion. Our arms enfolded round each other. For a moment, we simply lay there: Sissi breathing hard and I, enraptured by the rising and falling of her breasts as she inhaled and exhaled.

"I love you, Joey," she said softly at last, her eyes locked on mine. "I love you."

"And I love you, Sissi, my sweetest princess. More than you know. And we're only getting started!"

I didn't hesitate. I rose immediately and parted her legs.

"Ahhh! Joey!"

In a second, my tongue was lapping at her sex. She was so wet. Feminine lubricity greeted every thrust of my tongue into her urethral opening. I wrapped my whole mouth around most of her vulva, sucking hard on her clitoris, clitoral hood and labia minora. She squealed in delight when I sucked on her perineum.

"Oooooh! Oh, little brother, you're gonna make your big sister cum again! Oh, Joey! I'm----so close! You're gonna----you're----ah-haaaaaaaaaaa-nnnhhh-gaaaahh!"

She shook with even greater violence this time, and my face was rewarded with a small shower of her spend. I grabbed her legs as they sandwiched my head between them, and she rocked back and forth upon the wrinkled sheets. Sissi continued to moan most prettily, and it fell upon my ears as the most exquisite music. Her vulva was covered in lubricity now, and I played with it, moving my hand all across her sex and rubbing it along her inner thighs and up to her navel.

"Come here, you," she whispered.

Ever obedient, I heeded her command. Our faces were now parallel on her thick pillows, and I gazed smilingly across the white, somewhat tanned expanse of her own enormous pillows.

"No tan lines," I observed softly. "Is there no end to your perfection?"

"The pool, silly," she replied, kissing me gently, "when no one's around. Mmmm, I can taste myself on your lips and tongue, baby brother."

"You taste delicious, Sis."

"That tongue of yours should be registered as a lethal weapon. And hey, you're the only one with clothes on still," she noted, adding with a giggle, "That's not fair!"

She was very fast. She suddenly grabbed my wrists and turned me over on to my back, fairly ripping my shirt away. She then pulled my trousers down and off, reducing me to only my boxers, which now rather resembled a circus tent. She straddled me, dangling her enormous breasts in my face, teasing me as she moved. She slapped me playfully, striking my cheeks with both breasts as she laughed musically.

Wap, wap, wap!

"Ha-ha! Hey, you're gonna kill me with these things. These are the real lethal weapons, Sis!"

Reaching upward, I grabbed them and mashed them to-gether. I suckled Sissi's delicious breasts again, and she giggled with delight. Then she began to move downward, but I stopped her. I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her earnestly.

"I love you," I said again simply.

"I love you, too!"

"Hurt me."

"Hmmm?"

"Abuse me. Molest me. Do with me as you will."

She giggled again.

"Silly boy. I love you. I could never hurt you...much!"

She bit my arm, sinking her teeth deep into my flesh.

"Aaaa-oowww! Sissi!"

"Mmmm, you taste good, little brother. Wonder what other parts of you also taste good..."

And with that, she nearly ripped my shorts away and pulled them completely off. My legs offered no resistance, and she pulled the boxers away, tossing them through the air. Thus released, my phallus sprang out like a coiled spring, and it struck her in the face with a sudden whap! She gasped and smiled.

"Oh, my God...Oh, my, my...My little brother is not so little anymore! Not so little at all!"

I gasped as she wrapped one hand and then both round my throbbing tumescence.

"My baby brother with the nice cock," she cooed, moving her hands up and down, all the while her eyes locked upon mine.

"Aaaahh! Oh, Sissi!"

She drooled upon my penis, getting it incredibly wet in seconds. She moved a hand up and down. Now it was my turn to writhe.

"Who owns your cock now, little brother?" she teased, her voice dripping with mock-wickedness.

"You do," I moaned.

"You'll do anything I tell you to, won't you?"

"Yes, Sissi."

"What if I say you need to cum? What if I say that you need to cum for your big sister?"

"Mmmmm...yessss..."

Suddenly she stopped masturbating me and stretched to her bedside table, her breasts slapping my chest as she did so. She retrieved a bottle of massage oil. A split-second's glance at the label told me this curious substance was edible.

"Sis----"

"Shhhh. Not a word. Watch."

She opened the bottle and splashed a great quantity of the stuff all over her ballooning breasts. Several stray drops struck my cock as well.

"Sit up."

I did so, as she scrambled over the bed and knelt on the floor. She directed me to move to a low bedside chair. I did so, and in a second, she encased my throbbing member between her oily breasts. She began moving up and down. This was Heaven, the goal I'd dreamt of and fantasised about for so long.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh, God, Sissi! Sissi!"

"I'll take that as a 'yes.'"

She increased her speed slightly. And now each time she moved her glistening globes up and down upon my shaft, she darted her tongue outward, lightly flicking my glans. At last, she took the whole head into her mouth, purring like a kitten as she did so.

"Sissseeee..."

I moaned in ecstasy. She spent what felt like a full minute, suckling the crown of my cock just as I had suckled her mountainous mounds. Then all at once, she engulfed the entire shaft, her mouth going all the way down to touch my pubic hair. I could feel the back of her throat, and I fleetingly worried about hurting her or making her gag.

"Aaahhh!" she gasped, pulling off and away slowly as multiple long, thick strands of her sexy saliva connected her lips with my cock.

She repeated this several times, her tongue teasing and tickling me. Then, with a wicked grin, she resumed moving her magnificent mammaries up and down, allowing me to tit-fuck her to my heart's content. She moved her breasts up and parallel with her cheeks, so that each time I thrust home, she took me inside her mouth again. Then she engulfed my shaft once more, simultaneously fellating me whilst I fucked her gorgeous tits.

Eventually, I realised I could last no longer.

"Ooooh, Sis...You're gonna make me cummm..."

"That's what I want, baby! Give me all your cum. I want you to explode all over your big sister."

"Sissi...Sissi, I'm close."

"Then give it to me, darling. Shower big Sissi with all of your love. Cum all over me. Cum for your sister, like a good boy."

"Oh, Sissi...Sissi...Ah! Oh! Sissseee! I love you! I love you, Sissi!"

"Ooh, yes, baby boy. That's it!"

The cum came out of me like a rocket blast. Four mighty bursts shot out of me, followed by a weaker fifth and several aftershocks. The first two landed upon Sissi's beautiful face and mouth, the second pair on her bounteous breasts themselves. She closed her eyes and smiled as I painted her delicious skin white.

It was the orgasm of a lifetime----a short lifetime's worth of pent-up, stored-up love and lust for the woman who was and is and always will be the love of my life: my goddess, my love, my all, my big sister.

"That's a good boy," she whispered, rubbing my semen all over her mouth, her lips and her breasts. "That's a very good boy. Mmmm..."

She rubbed her fingers through my cum. She then purred as she licked the spend off her delicious digits: a beautiful sight. As she grabbed a folded towel beside her nightstand, I vaguely wondered whether she hadn't prepared all of this, an elaborate plan to seduce her little brother. But honestly, at that moment, I didn't care. I still don't. She wiped her mouth and face and smiled at me.

"That was yummy," she observed, as I took her by the hand and gently led her back to bed.

For a moment, we lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. We whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears as we stroked each other's hair. Sissi caressed my cheek and I, hers. But eventually, my hand wandered back to her sex, and I began slowly rubbing her vulva, followed by slow and gentle cunnidigitus. She grew wetter and wetter.

"Oh, God, Joey," she moaned. "That feels so goooood!"

"I love you," I said simply.

"And I love you. And I'll love you even more if you put that big weapon inside of me!"

"Oh, darling. I've waited all my life for that, for you and this moment. But----I----I don't want to hurt you."

She grabbed me by both cheeks and kissed me passionately. She gazed into my eyes.

"You're sweet, little brother. Very sweet. But don't worry. Remember the time I fell off Sieglinde, a few years back?"

I squinted, casting my mind back to the time her horse threw her. I had a vision of her lying in the meadow, her face a mask of pain.

"You mean----"

"That's right. Marthe took care of me at the time, and she never said anything. She kept the secret. That fall shattered my hymen. So there's no maidenhead for you to take, technically speaking, and you needn't worry about hurting me."

"Ah."

"But you are still my first, Joey."

She kissed me again, her tongue fairly molesting my own.

"And I want you to be my only," she added with emphatic seriousness, her eyes locked upon mine.

"I don't want anyone else, Sissi. Only you. But----you must forgive me. I'm not----not entirely sure what to do."

She chuckled.

"With all your anatomical knowledge? The great painter?"

"Well," I said, smiling as I blushed, "I know, but I don't know, if that makes any sense."

She gave me an almost motherly smile as she looked up at me and caressed my cheek once more.

"Not quite sure myself. But that is perhaps as it should be: two innocents, exploring each other and giving ourselves to each other. They say that experience is overrated, and it can be more than made up for by curiosity, enthusiasm and passion. So let us learn to-gether, you and I."

"Yes. Yes, my love."

"Then take me. I'm yours. Fuck me, little brother. Make love to your sister, now and for evermore."

She spread her legs wide, moving me toward my greatest goal. Once more but in a new and wonderfully different way, I was intoxicated by her scent as I rubbed my hardness against the velvety smooth entrance to my sister's womb. She was so wet, she glistened in the soft light.

I rubbed the crown of my cock against her flesh. She gently parted her labia with the fingers of one hand, while with the other she grabbed me, teasing both my cock and her pussy as she moved me against her. I was in awe and in ecstasy.

"Oh, God, darling."

"That's it, Joey. Now. Move forward. Slowly. That's the way. Good boy!"

"Aahh! Sisseee!"

"Joeeee! Oh, Joey! Oh, fuck!"

There was no blood. But she was unbelievably tight. I could feel her womb stretching to accommodate my length and girth. Her velvety vaginal walls were at once so silky soft yet so deliciously tight. My sister's most intimate, fleshy caress was Heaven on earth.

It was for this moment that I was born.

I bent down and kissed her with unbridled passion, our mouths and tongues crashing into each other as I rocked back and forth. Instinctively, I moved faster, and Sissi's bounteous, bouncing breasts shook with ever greater force. I kissed her again, our lips grinding to-gether, our heat, sweat and scents mingling as we gyrated and undulated with mounting passion.

"O my God! My own baby brother! Yes! That's it! Fuck your big sister, baby! Fuck your sister, hard!"

"Oh, Sissi! Oh, darling! I love you!"

And again I kissed my darling sister.

"I love you, too—mmmfff!"

"Your pussy—oh, God, Sis, it was made for me!"

"And your cock was made for your big sister's tight pussy, little brother! You're a perfect fit! Oh, Joey, you were made for me!"

Her beautiful breasts, each one as large as or maybe even slightly larger than her head, were now striking her chin and cheeks with every thrust of my hips. I grabbed them, the nipples so hard beneath my palms. This was more pleasure than I knew I could stand, and I realised I was nearing a thunderous climax.

"Oh, Sissi—you're gonna make me cum! I should—"

"No! Don't you dare!"

She wrapped her legs round the small of my back, locking me into her. With one hand upon my shoulder, she grabbed the back of my head with the other, entwining her fingers in my hair.

"I want you to cum inside of me."

"But—"

"Do as I say, little boy. Listen to big Sissi."

"Ah...OK."

"Trust me. Now cum, Joey. Fill me with all of your hot cum. Shoot it up inside of me. Cum for me, Joey! Cum for me!"

Her command was like a magical incantation, and before it I was delightfully powerless to resist.

"Oh, Sis! Oh, Sissi! Sisseeee! Ah! Sissseeeeee! Yessss!"

And I was released at last. I came hard inside of my beloved, sweet sister, five pulsating jets going off in her virgin vagina. I would swear that I saw the face of Almighty God Himself as I bathed my sister's womb with my hot cum. Sweat dripped from us both. I reached for the towel, wiping first Sissi's face and then my own as she smiled at me. It was, I think, the most beautiful, beatific smile I had yet seen upon her holy face.

I collapsed on top of her before, a second later, rolling over, off of her and out of her, a trail of my semen briefly connecting my phallus and her labia. We embraced, hugging each other tightly, our arms enfolding our bodies, our legs happily entwined. The room now smelled of our passion, and it seemed to me a scent as exquisite as my sister's perfume. Our faces parallel upon fluffy pillows, we smiled silently and gazed at each other, my hand lovingly caressing my sister's own fluffy pillows as she in turn stroked my cheek and ran several fingers lightly through my hair. My eyes closed for an instant. This—this was Paradise at last.

Alondra
Alondra
69 Followers