Sissi and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alondra
Alondra
69 Followers

"You were magnificent, little boy," she whispered.

I opened my eyes.

"I adore you, Sis. I worship you. You are my angel, my goddess."

She smiled again, the loveliest smile in all the world.

"I feel the same way about you, little brother. You are a Nordic god, Joey. And it's your heart, your mind, your very soul as much as your body. I want you to know that. I could never love anyone else. You've spoilt me for all other men. Fate has brought us to-gether—indeed, to the point of sharing the same father, if not the same mother, and growing up to-gether, sharing the same home and now, the same bed and as I hope and pray, the same future. And it's almost as if we really were twins, you know: the same soul in two different bodies."

I gently kissed her delicate hand.

"Thou art a poetess, meine Schwester. And I only have eyes for thee. No one else. Ever. I swear."

She laughed gently and rubbed her right foot against my left.

"Sounds like a marriage proposal, my prince."

She smiled at me, rubbing her nose against mine, Eskimo style.

"Well—what if it is, Sis?"

She drew back, her eyes wide and her grin wider still.

"Then the answer is 'yes,' Joey! Yes!"

She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately, climbing on top of me, her bouncing breasts once more in my face, her hard nipples aching for my mouth and tongue. Before I knew it, my sister and I were making love again, her breasts slapping and flapping up and down, as we both came again, over and over and over.

***

In the morning, after only several hours of sleep, I awoke tired but happy. Sissi was naked beside me, and I leaned over to gently brush her cheek with my lips. She did not stir, her breath slow and even, still in the arms of Morpheus and dreaming pleasantly as I was certain.

I slipped out of the bed, taking as much care as I could not to disturb her. Pulling on a T-shirt and a crumpled pair of cargo shorts, I crept downstairs and padded into the kitchen, making a large pot of coffee for us. The Krups machine filled nearly the whole downstairs with a delicious aroma, and I thought this might eventually awaken my beloved angel from her sweet slumber.

It was now late morning. I raised a brow as I glanced at Marthe's cuckoo clock (im Schwarzwald gemacht) upon the wall. I was already planning to whisk Sissi away for lunch in Asheville and to spend the rest of the day with her.

And to spend the rest of my life with her.

I pondered this as I walked out on to the pier, gazing with squinting eyes at the bright sun upon our little lake. I marvelled slightly at two seagulls, very far from home, flitting some 20 feet above the water. There, I thought, might be a profound visual metaphor for Sissi and me.

Beneath the gazebo at the end of the pier, a weathered wooden table and two padded chairs beckoned me. I sat down, my hand reflexively patting the object—a palm-sized square box—inside the voluminous pocket of my cargo shorts. I looked at the two cups of steaming coffee before me: cream and sugar for Sissi, black for me.

Eventually, I heard the sound my thirsty ears craved: the delicate padding of my sexy sister's beautiful bare feet upon the planks of the pier. I smiled but did not turn round. Instead, I waited for her, and she did not disappoint. She did exactly what I thought she would: she said nothing as she approached but only came up behind me and put her beautiful arms round me, enfolding me in her love. I sighed with delight.

"Morning, handsome."

"Morning, sexy. Made your coffee just the way you like it."

She turned to face me, and she smiled and gazed at me, her brown eyes bright. She bent down and kissed me softly.

"You make everything the way I like it, little brother."

She sat beside me, moving her chair so that it was right bang against my own. She leaned her head against my shoulder. She was close but not close enough.

"C'mere, you," I said, gently guiding her upward.

Each chair was large, indeed large enough for two, if you squeezed in tight, and that was just what I wanted to do with my beloved sister. I pulled her down to me, sitting her upon my lap. My reaction to her was immediate, and she squealed with delight as she ground her pussy against my growing hardness. She, too, was clad in a T-shirt, albeit one far too small, forcing her naked nipples into prominence and erection, and cargo shorts. I slipped a hand up her shirt and ran playful fingers along her spine, delighted that she wore no bra beneath the thin fabric.

Her eyes closed, and she kissed me, hugging me tight. She wriggled again atop me, and I heard a curious, slightly crinkling sound, very faint. I raised a brow at her, and she smiled, reading my thoughts.

"Wearing a pad. So, you want to be my scarlet knight to-day?"

I laughed.

"Started my period this morning," she continued. "Knew that I would. That's why I had you cum inside me last night. Knew nothing would happen, and I wanted to know the feeling of my having my own baby brother's delicious cum inside of me! But I'll tell you the truth, Joey, the full truth. I would be honoured—thrilled beyond belief and my wildest dreams—to be pregnant by you. I'm only your half-sister, y'know, so genetically we're more like cousins. So it's even likelier that we'd have wonderful, normal children."

I smiled, suddenly filled with a desire to have an army of kids—20 at least! —with my own sweet sister. My mind was racing now. In a foreign country, we could find a priest, someone who didn't know us, to marry us. And we could then live happily ever after.

"Well, we have 'world enough and time,'" I observed, quoting Andrew Marvell, "and certainly a king's ransom to make it all possible, Sis. Talking of which..."

I gently pushed her, and she rose from her delightful position astride me. I stood as well.

"Last night, I didn't say this right. Not the way I should. The heat of the moment, you know...And you were wonderful, Sissi! I've never...I want you to know that—"

"I know, little brother. You don't have to—"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

I knelt, and I took both her hands in mine. I looked up at her, and her eyes widened. Her lips parted, and she gasped.

"Elisabeth Constanze Theresia Anna von Eberstein," I said solemnly, "my own dearest Sissi, you are the love of my life and indeed the only love I could ever have or desire. I love your smile, your eyes, your body, your mind, your heart and your soul. You complete me, and we are indeed one soul in two bodies. I cannot imagine my life without you, Sissi. I love you beyond all measure. And you can make your little brother the happiest man on the broad face of the earth. Sissi—my queen, my love, my all—will you marry me?"

Tears were now freely flowing down her beautiful face. Indeed, my own eyes were now stung with tears, too, as she replied:

"Franz Josef Anton Thomas von Eberstein, my own darling baby brother, I have loved you since you were born. My love for you knows no bounds. You are my brother, my hero and my lover. And yes, you shall be my husband. I do, Joey, I do!"

I smiled and closed my eyes for a second.

"'Bone of my bone,'" I said, repeating the words of Adam in Genesis.

"'And flesh of my flesh,'" Sissi finished.

"Yes. Flesh of your glorious flesh, darling!" I said, unable to resist.

She laughed, bidding me rise.

"Yes, Joey," she said, looking up at me now as I gently dabbed at her eyes with a napkin from my pocket. "Yes, I will marry you. There can be no one else. We've grown up to-gether. Now let us grow old to-gether!"

We threw our arms round each other and kissed deeply. The napkin fell to the pier. But as one bulge in the centre of my shorts pressed against my sister's voluptuous body, another package in my right-hand pocket came suddenly to mind.

"Ah! How could I forget? Sissi, my love..."

I reached into my pocket and withdrew the small box. And from the box in turn I withdrew a lovely ring, though whatever loveliness it possessed was poor indeed compared with the infinite loveliness of my sexy sister. Sissi gasped as I placed it upon her finger. It fit perfectly.

"An amethyst! My birthstone!" she exclaimed, referring to her February 13 birthday. "Oh, Joey, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!"

She kissed me, her tongue fairly attacking mine. I could get used to such happy assaults from such an amorous attacker, as I thought once again. She reached up, her arms tight round me, and then she turned away slightly, her breasts bouncing delightfully beneath that very lucky T-shirt as she bounced up and down with girlish glee.

The noonday sun caught the ring most prettily. A large amethyst was set off by a cluster of diamonds on a ring of 24-karat gold.

"I love it! And I love you, Joey! I shall wear it always. And I have something here for you."

She reached into her own pocket and withdrew an identical box. Inside was another ring of the purest gold, surmounted by a large sapphire, my own birthstone, surrounded by another cluster of diamonds. The ring itself was of a larger, manlier style. Now it was my turn to gasp as Sissi placed it upon my finger.

"Oh, honey! Oh, my own dearest Sis! I love you!"

"I guess that great minds think alike!" she observed as we held our bejewelled hands to-gether.

I leaned down, kissing her hotly before whispering in her delectable ear:

"I want to paint you again. Naked this time."

"And so you shall, my dearest," she whispered back.

I picked her up in my arms, supporting her beneath her shoulder blades and the back of her knees, holding her happily against me once more in the manner of a groom with his bride. She squealed with delight as I spun her round in several circles before setting her down upon the pier again.

"Race you back to the house!" I sang out, merrily recalling our childhood.

"No, wait," said Sissi suddenly, her hand on my waistband as her brown eyes gazed up into my blue ones. "Let's do it to-gether."

She reached out her soft hand, which I cheerfully took.

"Yes. Let's. Everything to-gether. From now on. You and me, Sis, contra mundum."

"Yes, baby brother. You and me, against the world."

"I love you, Sissi."

"And I love you, Joey. C'mon!"

And with that, we ran, hand in hand, up the pier and back to the house and into a new life to-gether. Our whole lives were ahead of us, and we would share them, brother and sister, hand in hand: two bodies but one heart, one soul and one perfect love.

For ever.

Alondra
Alondra
69 Followers