Sissy and Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sissy had finished all 3 sat there looking like the cats that had gotten the cream, Pete asked if she would let them see her totally naked again before they went home so Sissy undid the dress and let it fall to the floor standing there naked except for the stockings and suspender belt.

Her pussy lips were swollen and bright red, her nipples although still hard had reduced in size. Joe asked her to turn round and bend over. Sissy turned and keeping her legs straight, placed her feet shoulder width, bent over putting her head on the seat of the settee. The view was amazing, her pussy lips, like I said were swollen, her clitoris hung down below her lips, cum juice sparkled all down her legs.

To my surprise Sissy then slipped her hand between her legs and slowly dipped her fingers into her pussy.

Sissy stopped short of giving herself an orgasm, pulled her fingers out, stood up and turned to face us. Looking at us all she said thank you for tonight and for honouring the agreement not to have intercourse. Now I think it's time for you boys to go home so I can rape my husband.

After they had gone Sissy said our turn now but you'll have to wait a few minutes while I go to the loo. When she came back Sissy had taken off the stocking and suspenders and had a small box with her. She asked me to strip off and sit on the edge of the sofa, this I did.

Sissy opened the box and took out a latex double ended dildo which she covered with KY gel and pushed one end in to my anus, this felt very uncomfortable at first, but Sissy was gentle and allowed it to go in slowly, while nudging it in she also played with my prick, massaging it and playing with my balls,

When it was as she wanted it, she stepped over me and squatted down and slipped the other end into her own anus, then guided my prick into her pussy, pushing herself down so that both the dildo and my prick were embedded deep inside her.

Sissy started to rock back and forth going harder and harder as she did so until eventually she was almost lifting herself off and then slamming herself back down. At some point in this I came harder than I have ever orgasmed before, my whole body shaking and bucking underneath her.

Sissy finally let out a long drawn out mixed moan and muffled scream and flooded me with love juice, fell forward putting her head on my chest and lay there panting for ages, falling at last to sleep.

Eventually I managed to get Sissy off me and carried her to bed still asleep. The next morning I let her sleep in, taking her breakfast when she finally woke up. She said that she enjoyed the night but that she was very sore and thought it might be a couple of months before we could make love again, laughed at the look on my face, then said maybe tomorrow and kissed me.

I admitted to her that my butt was sore as well but the sensation the dildo had caused was beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

She giggled and said that when she had purchased the Maids outfit the assistant had talked to her and made some suggestions for experimenting and had showed her a collection of sex toys and explained what they did.

The double ended dildo had appealed to her sense of humour and made her wet thinking about using it on me.

Sissy punched me when I asked what type of sexual hussy I was married to.

Six weeks later Sissy told me she was pregnant. We had a little girl who had three extra Grandfathers.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story. If you did please let me know through the comments section.

12