Sissy Boy Secretary Ch. 03

Story Info
He returns to the store.
1.5k words
4.47
95.7k
16

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers

Thanks Megan for the courage to comment. I like constructive criticism, and in addition, would love to be your toy! This chapter is dedicated to you!

After returning to my house, I realized that our shopping trip did not accomplish what we set out to do, which was to get more panties for me to wear. So as not to disappoint Elaine, I dressed, the panties in place of course, and returned to the store. Not sure what to expect I walked slowly through the door.

The salesladies smiled and said, "Look Sissy Boy has returned!" This caused me to blush and become hard again.

"We forgot to get some more panties, which is why we came in the first place."

"Follow me Sissy Boy, I think we know your size already," as she led me back to the clothing racks, swinging her ass as we went. (A fine ass it was I might say.)

Picking out a couple of pairs of panties, "These should look good on you."

I reached to take the panties to go to the dressing room to try them on, but she pulled them away, "Where do you think you are going Sissy Boy? You are not getting shy on me now are you?"

Apparently she intended me to try them on right there, "No ma'am, but you have other customers here."

"Lets make a deal Sissy Boy, you try them on here, and I will give them to you free of charge."

How could I argue with that? "OK that sounds good to me." My clothes came off and she handed me the panties, which I quickly put on hoping not to show my excitement. Ya, like that worked. She held the panties up standing about 5' away, making me go to her.

Not missing my excitement, "Now that's what I like to see Sissy Boy, hard and ready," she giggled.

By this time, a few customers were already watching to see what would happen next.

Taking the panties, a pink lace thong number, I turned, bent over to put them on. Big mistake, Swish...Smack right on my exposed ass. She obviously remembered my pink ass from earlier. I should have looked at more than her ass on the walk to the back of the store. The riding crop must have been in her hands already.

Swish...Smack "Any time now Sissy Boy, I have other customers."

I pulled the panties on, enduring three more smacks of the crop. Turning around to face her, I felt the riding crop rubbing my hard-on.

"Yes those look so good on you Sissy Boy," she said as she walked around checking me out, rubbing me all over with the riding crop. Swish...Smack

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Is that how Elaine has taught you to respond?"

Elaine has talked to her? How many other people know?

"No ma'am that is not what she taught me."

"Well, I am waiting."

"That's one ma'am, thank-you very much."

"That is much better Sissy Boy." Swish....Smack

"That is two ma'am, thank-you very much," sensing that the other customers were gathering around. By the looks of the nipples, poking through the tops of a couple of the scantily clad women around, this was exciting to them also. What I did not know was that someone had locked the door to the store. The store was no longer open.

The saleslady, whose name was Sue I found out, also noticed my roaming eyes.

"So I see that you noticed how exciting this is to us ladies. What do you think should be done about that?"

"I am not sure what you mean ma'am," not knowing how to respond.

"What does Elaine have you do when she gets excited?"

"Elaine makes me satisfy her by cleaning up her juices."

"Okay then, follow me Sissy Boy." My cock twitched every time she called me that. I followed her to another part of the store, where the shoes were on display. The other customers followed us.

Sue pointed to one of the young women, "Are you ready to be satisfied by Sissy Boy?"

"Oh yes, I am so wet right now!"

Sue pointed to the bench in front of us, and the young woman pulled her skirt up over her hips and sat with a leg on each side of the bench. Her wet shaved pussy on display for all to see.

"Okay Sissy Boy, get on your knees and take care of her."

Kneeling down, smelling her pussy, as my mouth got closer, I licked from the bottom up to her clit. A moan escaped her lips letting me know she enjoyed this. I continued to lick her pussy clean, paying close attention to her clit, nibbling on it each time I reached it. Her moans became louder and her hands went to the back of my head, pulling me into her pussy as she let her orgasm go. Forcing her pussy into my face, she bucked as she covered my face with her juices. After a few more licks, she released my head and let me lap up the juices that flowed. I finished licking up the juices from her pussy and thighs, then rose back up to the kneeling position.

Swish...smack...swish...smacks, "Did you forget something Sissy Boy?"

"Thank-you for allowing me to please you ma'am."

The young woman got up, straightened her skirt, and planted a kiss, with a lot of tongue, on my lips, "That was great Sissy Boy! Elaine was right; you do know how to please a woman Sissy Boy. Lay down Sissy Boy."

Not knowing what to expect, soon I was lying on my back on the bench. The young women then reached down to release my now raging hard-on from under the panties. Slowing wrapping her hand around the base, her tongue reached out to lick the pre-cum from the tip. Opening her mouth, she engulfed my cock and began to move it in and out of her mouth. While she was doing this, I found another young woman was lowering her shaved wet pussy down to my lips. My tongue shot out to lick the lips of the pussy now above my face. With a pussy on my face and a mouth around my cock, I was in heaven. Doing my best to give the pussy as much pleasure as my cock was receiving, I licked away, nibbling occasionally on the clit. Soon I found the pussy pushing harder onto my mouth, the juices flowing freely all over my face. I cleaned the pussy as best I could before she was up moving away. I caught a glimpse of my very wet face in a mirror off to the side of the bench. The woman that just had her pussy on my face, leaned down to lick the juices off my face and kiss me. My cock exploded into the mouth that engulfed it, filling it completely with all of my cum.

I saw her walking over to Sue and giving her a deep kiss, "Thank-you for the use of Elaine's Sissy Boy. I had a lot of fun." The other woman did the same thing and I watched as both left the store, smiling as they went.

"Okay, take those panties off and get over here."

I stood up, removed the panties, and crawled over to Sue.

"Put this pair on now," Sue said as she handed me a frilly white lace pair. "Now crawl around for me Sissy Boy."

On my hands and knees, I crawled around, circling Sue. Swish....smack

"That's one ma'am, thank-you very much."

Sue continued to spank my now sore ass for nine more strokes. She sat down on the bench, "Over here now Sissy Boy," she said as she spread her knees for me.

I crawled over to her and proceeded to lick and suck her pussy until she exploded with her orgasm. Then she told me she wanted me to fuck her good. I moved up to her and placed my cock into her now soaked pussy, slipping it in easily. Starting slowly at first I worked my way up to frenzy, going in and out faster and faster until I exploded deep in her pussy. I was thinking that any one in the parking lot could hear her moans.

After laying there for a couple minutes, catching her breathe, she got up, kissed and thanked me.

Sue walked over, grabbed another couple pair of panties, and placed them in a bag. Grabbing my pants, she reached into the pocket, pulled out my keys, and put the pants into the bag. After putting the rest of my clothes into the bag, we walked to the door. On the way, Sue turned out the lights to the store, locked the cash register. We walked hand in hand out to my car, with me only wearing my panties. Sue unlocked the trunk, threw the bag in, walked over to the driver's door, and unlocked it.

"I had fun, thank-you very much for this afternoon Sissy Boy. Give my regards to Elaine." She then kissed me, swatted my ass, handed me the keys, then walked away. "It was worth the cost of the panties," she smiled as she went on her way.

I drove home with a raging hard-on and a sore ass, only beeped at by a couple of truckers as they noticed how I was dressed. I slept well all night, dreaming of what would be in store for me tomorrow.

To be continued...

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers