Sissy Boy Secretary Ch. 07

Story Info
Still more antics of dom boss and secretary.
1.6k words
4.1
91k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers

Elaine and Tammy had been friends before the unfortunate divorce and still now maintained a good friendship. After all, it was Elaine that helped her get a job as an executive secretary during all of her school breaks, including throughout the summer break. Tammy had known that the company Elaine got her the job at was also Elaine's biggest competitor in the area. Tammy knew that she would be required to reveal some secrets about her boss' business to make sure Elaine business always profited more, which was okay with her. The job was rather easy, a little filing and typing of letters while answering the phone. It was also great that the job paid really well.

Tammy's boss was a six foot, very handsome black man named Bill Andrews, a name that used to be well respected in the community. Tammy knew that some day she would have this man but up until now all of her advances had been turned down. It turns out that he was very happily married and did not want to jeopardize that. This did not stop Tammy from showing a lot of leg and cleavage any chance she got, and judging from the bulge in Bill's pants she knew it wasn't going unnoticed.

Over the time that Tammy worked there Bill's business declined sharply, although luckily for Tammy, Bill never made the connection. Tammy was providing just enough information to let Elaine win all of the big contracts. Over time the frustration was showing in Bill's attitude. Tammy asked Bill what the problem was one day. He then broke down and told her that his wife was frustrating him, always complaining about not having enough money and stuff like that. What was worse though was the way she was treating sex. She would allow him as much as he wanted but she never really got into it, but rather just laid there like a rag doll. It was driving him crazy. This is what led to making Sissy Boy a slut for black cock.

Sissy Boy's training was coming along great, now for the final step. Elaine decided that this year she would provide the employees and their spouses to a Halloween Party to reward the success of the company. In the process she would give the janitors their special reward, while also entertaining her guests. Since this was going to be a costume party she could allow Sissy Boy to wear a mask to hide his identity from the spouses and also include Tammy and her mom on the guest list.

Tammy and her mom got to the party sooner than Elaine did. Tammy had met a few of the other secretaries and introduced her mom to them. Then had been there about thirty minutes when they heard a commotion and laughter coming from the other guests. Moving over to where the noise came from they saw Elaine holding onto a leash leading Sissy Boy into the room. He was dressed in only stockings, garter belt, a pink lace thong and a hood with holes for my eyes, mouth and nose. His ass of course was bright red from the ride over. Elaine made sure to hit all of the stop lights.

Leading Sissy Boy by the leash, Elaine brought him up to the stage where a saw house was placed. Lisa and Elaine laid Sissy Boy over the saw horse and fastened his hands, feet, and legs to it, securing Sissy Boy in place. Sissy Boy's ever hard cock was pressed firmly against the saw horse, causing him quite a bit of pain. Elaine and Lisa left the stage and continued to mingle with all of the other guests, leaving Sissy Boy exposed so every one could see his predicament, red ass high in the air, mouth accessible to every one.

Elaine made it clear to all the guests that they were free to explore Sissy Boy with one exception; no one was to have his ass as that was to be saved for a special show going on later. Over the next couple of hours the guests certainly had their way with Sissy Boy.

When Susan got to the stage she and her boyfriend stood in front of him. Susan said, "Look at those cute pink panties. Only a true sissy would wear such things don't you think honey?"

"What real man would let a women lead him around on a leash and then get left up on stage like this," replied her boyfriend. "Look at the way he's looking at my cock! Its like he's hungry for it."

"Well honey it would be pretty hot if you let him warm you up for me. You know how my jaw gets tired when I give you a blow job. Why not let Sissy Boy get you ready?" Susan retorted.

Her husband then pulled out his rather large, about nine inches, cock and put it in Sissy Boy's open and eager mouth.

"Just look at that Sissy Boy go!" "Suck it good Sissy Boy, ya that's the way!" "What a slut!" could be heard from the crowd that was now gathering.

"I told you he enjoyed it mom, just look at the cum dripping down his thighs," said Lisa to her mom as they watched Sissy Boy taking the cock that was invading his mouth. Lisa took the time to slap Sissy Boy's ass enticing a moan heard by every one. This was also the time that Susan's boyfriend decided to fill Sissy Boy's mouth with a big load. Sissy Boy swallowed every drop as to not offend Elaine. Cheers erupted from every one.

Noticing that Sissy Boy had indeed cum Elaine entered the stage, "Okay now that Sissy Boy is finally ready it is time for the show I promised. As you all know our new janitorial staff has by far exceeded the quality of the last staff, so its time to give them a little reward while also enjoying a show. Tyrone, please come up to the stage and bring your staff with you." Tyrone, a fifties man with a well kempt body probably due to all the hard work he did, approached the stage, along with him came five other strapping black men.

"All of us here know how you like a nice tight ass and mouth to amuse yourself, so we thought that no other reward would be as nice as a Sissy Boy to use and abuse for a while. Sissy Boy has undergone some training and has become quite the black cock whore. I'm sure you and your men will find him up to your high standards." With that said Elaine left the stage leaving immobile Sissy Boy at the hands of these big cocked black men.

Tyrone was the first to act; he pulled out his massive black cock and started face fucking Sissy Boy. At the same time the other workers took turn slapping his ass. "Come on Sissy Boy, take all of that black cock you slut!" "Sissy Boy loves this, " another said while caressing Sissy Boy sore cock, or should I say teeny weenie in this case. "His little white teeny weenie is hard now!" laughed another.

At this point Sissy Boy could hear murmurs throughout the crowd, reminding him where he was. This just increased his horniness and he strove to make sure that he made Elaine very happy; knowing what would happen if he did not.

For the next hour and a half Sissy Boy endured the incessant pounding of black cocks in his mouth and ass, the crowd fueling his passion. In between the cocks entering his mouth he could see that quite a few of the guests were involved in their own sex acts which made Sissy Boy happier to perform for them. These black cocks continually shot load after load of hot cum all over and in Sissy Boy. His ass was on fire from all the spanking, plus his asshole was gapping and dripping cum. The panties he had on were dripping not only from the janitors cum but also with his own. It seemed Sissy Boy enjoyed about five orgasms over the period, a fact not lost on Elaine.

To complete the humiliation Elaine had all the black guys give me a shower to clean me off, a golden shower. Sissy Boy was tied to the bench while these guys pissed all over him, cleansing all of the cum from his body. One guy even stuck his pissing cock in Sissy Boy ass and cleaned it out too. This is how the show ended.

Elaine said good-bye to all of the guests over the next hour as Sissy Boy remained tied up. On the ride home Sissy Boy was made to sit in Lisa's lap. What made this interesting was the fact that Lisa had put on her big black strap-on which was now up Sissy Boy's ass. She was also tugging and groping Sissy Boy's cock with the threat that he had better not cum in the car. The discomfort in Sissy Boy's ass was evident by the look on his face. They proceeded to Sissy Boy's house and just pushed him out of the car dressed like a slut. They gave him the keys and just as he was opening the door Elaine beeped the horn, laughing at the expression on Sissy Boy's face, knowing his neighbors would be looking. Elaine smiled and drove off.

*

Thank-you for your comments. As they keep coming I will try to write more. Any ideas are greatly appreciated, just tell me how you like the story to go. To be continued...

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers