Sissy Boy Secretary Ch. 08

Story Info
It was time to implement her plan.
1.5k words
4.36
52.1k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers

Elaine knew that it was now time to implement her plan to bury her nearest competitor, Bill Andrews... You see Elaine's secretary arranged through the secretarial pool to make sure Tammy, the daughter from next door, got the job as Bill's secretary... As you already know Elaine has used Tammy's information to her advantage and now it seems that Bill was at his weakest point. Tammy informed Elaine about her lunchtime meeting with Bill, where he revealed that since the company wasn't making as much money, his wife had grown apart from him. Now she was nagging him all the time that she didn't even have enough money to get her hair done right any more. Tammy also let Elaine know that her teasing was having the desired results from the look at the bulge in his pants lately. Now he was ready for the final collapse, his last good customer giving there work to Elaine's company.

At lunch the next day Bill had asked her why the sad face, obviously her acting was good. Tammy replied that she was concerned about her mom, "Since mom has gotten the divorce she has with drawn from the world, just moping around all day." Tammy went on to say, "All she does after work is surf the porn sights on the internet."

"Doesn't she work any more? You know to keep her mind off of her troubles." Bill answered back.

"Yes she does still work and puts on quite the show that most people cannot see the problems she's having. It is really just at home that she really shows how all of this has affected her. I hear her vibrator," looking up to gage Bill's reaction, "buzzing and her moaning." She noted that Bill seemed real interested in this. Bill has seen my mom and he gets that look in his eyes when she's around, also a slight bulge when she wears a skirt.

"This goes on every night?" Bill inquired.

"Yes and the things she says are getting crazier and crazier too." Tammy added. "I do not think I should tell you what she says or you may become offended."

"I do not think you could say anything that would offend me, so why not just tell me, maybe I can help." Bill said, with an inquiring look.

"Well you asked for it Bill. I here her saying things like 'suck that black cock you sissy!', 'take that black monster up your ass slut!', and 'take care of that big black cock good you little sissy!'", Tammy said timidly, waiting for some sort of reaction. "I've searched her computer to find out that she has been reading stories on a site call Literotica.com. The most read section is the interracial stories. I read one of them that she has read more than once, actually quite a few times. It involved a white women watching and egging on a black guy to fuck her neighbor's daughter. Does that offend you? Do you think my mom's crazy?"

Bill then said, "Although I have not had any personal experience my self, I have a couple of friends that have related stories about hot white housewives. They seemed to enjoy the power they had over these women."

"Well it seems that my mom would like to have a black guy use and abuse a white lady, so she could direct the action. I have seen her panties on the nights I knew she was reading this story and they were wetter than I have every seen," Tammy continued. "Have you every fantasized about fucking a submissive female while being told how to abuse her?"

Before Bill had a chance to answer Tammy proceeded to explain to him how she came about this predicament, including the details of her father cuckolding her then divorcing her. She also made sure he knew that the cum soaked panties he found were hers and not her moms. Now she wanted to make it up to her and the only way she could do it was to make her fantasy come true. Tammy said that it may just be enough of a shock to bring her mom back to reality.

Tammy shimmed over closer to Bill putting her hand on hi thigh, "So is it really true that all black men have big cocks?" as her hand slowly moved up his leg. Bill was helpless to move or even to take his eyes off of the lace encased tits staring at his face. Tammy knew he was getting excited when she felt his hard cock. As it turns out Bill's eight inches of man meat was at full staff, her teasing taking effect. "Let's go back to the office and discuss this further."

Tammy moved away from Bill to allow his cock to subside a little before heading back, although it did not stay down long. All the way back to the office Tammy made sure to walk in front of Bill, with the excuse of hiding his excitement but instead so she could sway her tight ass in his face. She could just feel Bill's stare at her hot tight ass. She made sure to put on a good show. In the elevator to the office Tammy made sure to rub her hot ass on his cock, causing him some discomfort.

Tammy wanted to test his submissiveness, so as soon as they arrived she pushed Bill into the office, shut and locked the door behind her. "Okay now lets see what you have there big boy! Take out your monster black cock for me to see." Bill instantly, but carefully unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. The tent in his boxers was obvious, sticking straight out. "Now Bill, remove the boxers too, don't be shy."

When Bill pushed his boxers down to his ankles Tammy was behind him stroking his ass. She reached around to stroke his big hard cock for him. "You are enjoying this aren't you Bill? You are so hard now. What is making you so excited Bill," Tammy said while wrapping her bare leg around in front of him, rubbing his cock with it. A moan was heard from Bill's mouth when this happened. "Do you want to cum now Bill?" inquired Tammy. I can help you but only if you will help me, and judging from this," she lifted his cock up and gave it a shake, "you are ready." Tammy was surprised at just how submissive Bill really was.

"Yes I will help you with your problem, just finish me off!" Bill said reluctantly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tammy said while starting to slowly stroke his cock.

"Yes, yes, any thing you want. Just let me cum!" Bill said nervously. Tammy was bringing him just to the brink then slowing down enough just before Bill could explode.

"You can cum for now, but you also have to promise me you will not cum for the rest of the week." Tammy stroked him faster and faster. This was turning out much better than Tammy could have imagined. As it turns out, Bill was quite the submissive. Tammy stroked Bill until he exploded with quite a few loads, all landing a couple of feet in front of him. Tammy couldn't help but to lean over and clean Bill's cock with her mouth. She gave it a few licks then told Bill to put it away and remember that he was not to cum until he came over on Friday. Bill pulled up his boxers and pants and Tammy instructed him to get down and clean-up the mess he made.

Tammy watched her boss down on his hands and knees, cleaning up the mess, while thinking that she would have to get that cock in her some time before this was over. This was so much fun for her, and much easier than anticipated. Tammy informed Bill that she was taking the rest of the afternoon off so she could set it up. After all now there really wasn't much work to do around there.

Tammy went straight to Elaine's house to let her know how things were progressing. They started to plan out just how they wanted to do this, (see chapter 09 for these details.) Tammy spent the rest of the week teasing Bill to no end, flashing her long legs and lace thong panties as much as possible. She took every opportunity to flash her tits any chance she got also. Tammy knew from Bill constant hard-on that she was driving him wild. At least a few times a day she would find a reason to rub her hot ass in Bill's crotch, watching him panic, he didn't want to disobey and cum before Friday.

Tammy also 'accidentally' left her black dildo in the family room along with an interracial video she had gotten. Her mom found it and when she asked about it Tammy replied, "Well you know my boyfriend has been out of town so I had to get some relieve." Tammy also took note that the tape had been rewound even though she had stopped it halfway through to see if her mom would take the bait. Boy did she, Tammy would find the tape moved when she came back in, after going to the club with her friends.

Tammy thought to herself, "I love it when a plan comes together."

To be continued in the next couple of chapters, hope you are enjoying them.

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers