Sissy Chantel, New Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy Chantel serves and services two Dominant men.
3.5k words
4.39
32.6k
14

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: If One was Fun, Two will be Better.

Late night I get a call and I look to see that it is my new Master. I answer, "Hello Master Camron, how may I help you?"

"Bitch ass sissy, I am gonna need you here tomorrow morning, by 10:00am." he excitedly replies.

I reply, "Oh, ok I guess I can make it to your home tomorrow morning Master."

"You God Damn better Chantel, you better be all dressed up and ready to do some chores and be ready to have two dominant men use you."

I stammer and say, "Um yes Master and I love the thought of having two real men use me."

He replies, "I'm going to introduce you to a good buddy of mine, his name is Gage, it will be Sir Gage to you. He is excited to meet a sissy faggot like you Chantel."

I'm very excited as I reply, "Ohh Yes, it sounds so good for me Master. I'll be all dressed and ready to serve you by 10:00am."

He ends by saying, "Good girl sissy. Have a good nights sleep because you will have chores to do and two hot cocks to service. This time you will finally be devirginized up your sissy ass. See you at 10 bitch."

I end with, "See you at 10 Master."

Wow, is tomorrow going to be hot and fun for me. Sissy Chantel will be out at Master Camron's house to do chores and my prize will be to please two men's hot cocks including getting fucked up my sissy ass. I am excited but quite nervous as I have never had a man penetrate me before.

I soon head for bed as I will need to be up, showered, give myself an enema and all made up including dressing in my sissy maid's outfit. I drift to sleep with great excitement.

8:00am my alarm clock goes off and I stumble out of bed, I take off the lingerie I slept in a black satiny full slip over black sheer pantyhose and also over a black bra and panty. Knowing I am finally after many years of fantasy that I will have my anal cherry popped today, I will give myself my first enema.

I prep the bag and the tube, lube the tip with KY and in my naked state I step into my shower, bend over and ease the tip of the hose for the enema bag up and inside my butt hole. It felt weird. I remove the clamp to the bag and warm water begins to fill my insides. I'm thinking, 'Uhh ohh, weird, it feels odd to have my rectum fill with warm water.' I let it flow until I can't take any more and clamp off the bag. I'm bent over and my hands press against a shower wall. It feels so odd to have this fluid inside my rectum. I try to relax for a number of minutes and let it clean my insides. But I soon can't hold it any longer. I wanted to try to move from my shower to my toilet but I can't wait so I release my sphincter and just let it drain out in my shower. The relief from the release was incredible.

Soon my rectum is evacuated of water. I am still bent over and think, 'Fuck, what kind of pathetic sissy am I? I mean I'm giving myself an enema so my Master can later give me a good hard butt fuck. God, am I messed up.' Of course my sissy dick has gone erect and I fight wanting to jerk myself off, so I now run a shower and think about getting ready for my shift as Master Camron's sissy maid and today his slut as well.

By 8:25am I'm done and toweled off. I now give myself a close shave and then do my make up. I'm very skilled at making my face very feminine with cosmetics. It makes me a quite hot looking femme sissy. Once done I then get into my black satin bra and panty, I pull on a fresh pair of Hanes Silky Sheer black pantyhose. Then I put on my black satin with white lace trim maids dress over a full and fluffy white petticoat. I white satin apron and black and white lace choker. On goes my strawberry blonde straight shoulder length wig and a black satin and white lace maids cap. Looking in a mirror I look so fucking good as a sexy lil sissy maid. I grab my 5 inch spike heel black velvet pumps with a cool ankle strap. Put on a black suede cropped jacket, fill my black shoulder strap purse with my personal belongings and I rest for about 15 minutes working up my fortitude to drive like this 25 odd minutes to Master Camron's house.

I soon scamper to my car and get on the road. I'm so excited but so damn nervous too. I arrive as expected by 10:00am and step out of my car again with cool morning air caressing my legs. Click, clock, click, clock my heels make as I get to Master's door. I ring the doorbell. Soon the door opens and Master Camron looking as manly as a dominant should welcomes me. I curtsey as I enter and take off my jacket and purse to hang on the coat rack.

Master asks, "So how is my little sissy maid today?"

"Good Master, I'm very excited today." I reply.

"Good, I will introduce you to Sir Gage next."

We walk upstairs and into the living room and seated is Sir Gage, another 30 something tall white male of average weight, with brown clean cut hair.

Master says, "Gage I want to introduce you to Sissy Chantel."

I curtsey and say, "Good morning Sir Gage, how are you?"

Gage replies, "Good Chantel, you look very pretty and make a cute sissy maid.

Again I curtsey and say, "Thank you Sir Gage, I really want to be the best little sissy maid possible."

We all move onto what services I shall perform, beginning with again me preparing and serving coffee to these two strong, dominant men, whom I could never rival. As I dutifully carry out this task the men are chatting it up about the little faggot sissy maid I am. They are excited at having such male power over a sissy like me. I can't help but not hear their chit chat and I'am both turned on by it but also nervous of it all.

Soon, I have a serving tray prepared with two coffees. I carry it like a good sissy maid does to the living room where he men are seated on the sofa. I smile as I effeminately place the tray on the coffee table. I then pick up a mug and like a good sissy will hand it to Master's guest Sir Gage. I curtsey as he thanks me for it. I then repeat the task with my Master coffee. I give him a proper sissy curtsey. I await further commands.

Master next has me move on to starting some laundry for him and then clean his main bathroom again. This task keeps me busy for a good half hour or so. The men enjoy watching me work like a good sissy maid in my sissy maids dress and heels. As we wait for the wash to finish Master next has me prepare to engage in personal services. "Chantel it's time you took time to please us men, you will begin by sucking Sir Gage's stiff cock."

I reply, "Yes, Master, I look forward to pleasing Sir Gage."

Gage stands up from the sofa as I then drop to my knees before him. He instructs me to undo his pants and like a good sissy will do, I undo his pants. He has me next pull down his briefs and as I do out pops his ever growing stiff oh 6-6.5inch, of good girth cut cock.

"So, do you like what you see sissy?"

I happily look up at and into his domineering eyes and say, "Oh yes Sir it's a gorgeous cock. I really would love to suck it."

Gage sits down and pets my head and pulls me towards his cock, telling me to grasp it with my hands and put it inside my sissy mouth. I slips in beautifully and I feel his passion and lust for a good blow job. Master Camron makes sure I know to suck Gage off well. I begin my head bobs and I slurp lots of my saliva on Sir Gage's cock. He begins to moan and groan. I take his cock and really force my mouth onto it and I slurp and suck in my horny, frenzy.

It feels so damn good as a sissy to suck a man's cock I can feel the texture of hi hard cock on my tongue I can sense my sissy slut effort bringing Sir Gage to pleasure.

We both moan and groan together as I taste precum. I feel so proud of myself that I'm sucking a new cock for myself. Sir Gage is really getting hot as he moves closer and closer to cumming. I really get energetic on my sucking. I go into a mode of as if its a mission of mine to bring Sir Gage to cum.

What a sight it must be to have me in my black, sissy maid dress, black pantyhose and black spike heels on my knees, working like a good slut does to bring a real man to orgasm.

We both sense Sir Gage is getting close to letting go. I suck with all my effort and slurp saliva as he begins to force my head on his cock hard with his hands and he lets out a groan as he shoots a thick, gooey wad of hot semen inside my sissy mouth. The thrill Sir Gage feels make me so proud and an honor to swallow his cum.

I smile as I pull off his dick and look up to him, opening my mouth to show Sir Gage what every man wants when he cums into a mouth, to see his jizz happily swallowed. I do up his pants and as I stand up to curtsey with gratitude for the privilege to suck Sir Gage off he stretches in his chair and smiles at me. I hear fingers clicking, "Come right her right now bitch." Master Camron exclaims to me.

I hurriedly scamper to be in front of him. I curtsey and say, "Yes Master, how may I please you sir?"

"Get down on your damn knees slut. You will open my fly and pull my pants down bitch." as he stands before me.

On my knees I pull his pants down and next his briefs to allow me for the second time in my sissy life to suck Master Camron's stiff cock. He sits back down, I play with his cock and balls for a moment an soon Master instruct me to suck it.

I slip my mouth over his manhood and my saliva begins to work up a slobber and I begin to suck and bob my head on his shaft. He moans and tells me it feels good. I love hearing as it tells me I'm a good sissy slut. I keep on sucking and bobbing as I bring him towards his eventual prize of ejaculation.

We keep on the cock sucking dance, Master's cock in my mouth and I slurp and bob to bring him to cum. He moans and groans. He is hot with desire, I'm hot with want to taste his cum. I work it over and over as Master brings his firm hands on the back of my head and pushes it forwards as he grunts and lets go a hot, thick wad of his glorious jizz. It fills my sissy mouth as I swallow every drop and soon I pull off his shaft and I look to him and show him I swallowed as he pets me and says, I'm a good slut.

Soon I'm back onto chores. Master's laundry is dry and needs to be sorted, ironed and folded. All things a sissy maid like me enjoys to do, it's in a sissies nature. Another half hour or so and I'm back awaiting another chore. Master determines that I shall with a sponge and bucket of soapy water on my sissy knees scrub his kitchen floor. I curtsey and happily accept this next task.

Minutes later on my hands and knees bucket and sponge in hand, I'm scrubbing Master's kitchen floor. Master and Gage come to check on me. "Ha ha ha, look at our silly sissy maid, what a pathetic excuse for a man she is." Master says.

Gage laughs, "Ha ha ha, yep she is an effeminate, sissy faggot, who knows her place is that of maid service."

I hear the verbal abuse taking place on me and endure it as I scrub Master's floor.

Master interjects, "This 40 something joke of a male is all on with being a faggot sissy maid. She knows she looks feminine and is a weak femme who lives for being a maid and a slut."

Gage replies, "Yeah this is the top of her career now, to be a bottom rung sissy maid and sissy slut, what a fucking life she desires."

Master says, "Chantel you are doing a good job scrubbing my floor, keep it up until you are done and we will reward you with your greatest hope in your sissy life. That is to finally after all these years of your life to have your anal cherry popped."

I keep scrubbing but look up at Master as I talk to him and tell him I look forward to being butt fucked today. They both leave back to relax in the living room. I finish up my scrubbing and clean up things. My knees are sore now but such is a sissy's life.

I enter the living room, tell Master the floor is clean as I curtsey. Master is now telling me it is time for the most special time in a sissy's life. The virginal sissy for anal sex to have her cherry popped, to be anally deflowered. I'm so damn nervous as I have read about how the first time can hurt. I am going to be pretty tight. I only experimented by sticking make shift things up my ass as I would play sissy slut in my home, namely thick carrots or skinny zucchini. It all at the time felt odd and good but I will have a real man soon pound my sissy ass with his hard cock.

Master orders me, "Sit on the coffee table in doggy position Chantel."

I curtsey and say, "Yes Master." as I get on his coffee table.

Master puts a tube of KY Jelly on the table. I am told to take my fingers and lube my butt hole up. So I pull up my dress, my petticoat and I pull down my pantyhose and panty. My sissy white ass is exposed awaiting penetration by such true dominant men.

I begin finger lubing up my ass and Master tells me to go good so the fuck will go better. So I go quite liberally with the KY and once I feel it's enough, I tell Master that I'm ready for my butt fuck.

"Good you sweet little sissy bitch." Master excitedly replies.

Gage interjects, "She looks like fun, a nice little ass to fuck."

Master drops his pants and briefs before my face and his stiff cock is inches away from my face. He laughs as he first dick slaps my face and I just take it like the sissy slut I am.

"OK, Chantel it's time for me to take your anal flower."

I reply with trepidation, "Uhh ohh yes Master, it will be a moment that I shall never forget, please, please fuck me, pound my sissy butt hole."

Master moves behind me, my ass jacked up in the air as I lean on my forearms. Master takes his gruff hands and feels up my butt cheeks and squeezes them getting a rise out from me. He begin pulling open my butt cheeks revealing my lubed up virginal butt hole. I'm very nervous as I have no idea if and how bad it may hurt when Master plunges his stiff cock up my ass. Soon, though his dick's head is rimming my but hole. I sense his excitement and it makes m excited too.

He now begins to push it up my butt hole. I begin to ugh and moan as he gets it inside me. He speaks softly to me, "There, there Chantel, relax, relax, I'll go slow to start, girl."

I reply, "Ugh uhm ohh yes, yes Master, yes, yes , thank you Master."

Master Camron begins to build a rhythm and it hurts a bit but it does feel so incredible for a sissy slut like me. I look over and see Sir Gage making a video of this and I smile at him as he does. Master gets his pace up and begins to thrust harder. He groans and grunts as he works his stiff cock up my sissy ass. He begins to sweat and a few drops fall from his brow and splashes on my back side. The feeling of a stiff cock up my tight sissy ass is growing with enjoyment. It's nothing I have ever truly felt before, it still hurts a but but dammit I love it. I love being a sissy slut and having a real man pound my sissy ass.

Master groans and grunts as he works up to a soon to be ejaculation. I can sense he is getting close by his hard thrusts and his desirable and lusting grunts. I so want hi to cum inside me.

"Please, please, please Master please oh God please cum inside me. I want it so fucking bad."

Master panting replies, "Almost there bitch, almost there Chantel. Ahh ugh ohh ahhh yes, yes oh God yes." as he shoots his hot, wad of gooey cum deep inside me. I can't believe it as I kneel and my ass high up in the air as he pulls out and I sense his jizz flowing deeper in my sissy rectum.

"Fucking great Chantel, a good fucking job." Master says as he slaps my ass cheeks and moves away.

"Thank you Master." is all I can say.

Boom like that Sir Gage jumps behind me and soon has his stiff cock pushing to get up inside me. His goes in quicker as I'm still worked up from Master's fuck. But soon Gage groans and grunts as I moan with desire for another good ass ponding. Gage gets his rhythm up and he fucks me harder an harder. It's another great feeling for me and my sissy life. Gage is very horny and fucks me so deep and hard I moan with incredible passion and a bit of pain.

"Fuck, oh fuck what a nice tight ass you have Chantel." He cries out.

"Thank you, I am happy you love it." I reply.

More groans and grunts from Sir Gage. Trampy little sissy slut me is near delirious with the incredible sensations of another stiff cock up my tight ass. Gage is now getting close, I want him to cum, but I also want this feeling of cock up my ass to go on and on and on. Soon though a few hard thrusts and Sir Gage, lets go his thick stream of jizz. It too flows down my rectum as he sighs and pulls out. He too thanks me and slaps my ass.

He does up his briefs and pants as Master who has done his pants up for a while now tells me to stay on my hands and knees and keep my ass up in the air so the cum flows into my rectum. I do as I'm told as I quietly hold my position. They review video on the camera's LCD screen. They enjoy what the see.

Soon I'm allowed up and to fix my outfit, lube and cum does back flow a bit and wets the crotch of my panty. It's a weird feeling but I endure. Soon we three wrap things up for today. I tell them that I enjoyed their domination and they loved my sissy maid, sissy slut attitude.

Master wraps up before letting me go home so that I can jerk off by myself as he tells me in a couple of days I will return for more sissy maid work and slut work. I will be pushed to then be taken out in public. I am scared but I so want it and look forward to it. This has been so interesting, scary and fun. I hope we can keep it going on and on. I curtsey as I leave Master's home and drive to my home all horny and ready to jerk my cock off as soon as I got inside my home. So much fun. :-)

*****************************

Chapter Three to follow shortly.