Sissy/Cock Sucker Dictionary

Story Info
A list to understand the nature of sissies/cocksuckers.
4.8k words
4.57
71.1k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A list of terms to aid in understanding the activities and nature of sissies and cock suckers.

Note 1: The author's source material isn't Webster's Dictionary or anything similar, but is drawn from many years of interest in matters sexual and countless conversations, both spoken and online, with other perverts.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

Sissy/Cock Sucker Dictionary

After years of writing some gay stories, a few cross-dressing stories and some sissy stories, I have learned there are a lot of men who are curious to suck a cock, cross dress, be sissified, or all the above.

This is for them.

Here is a reasonably thorough look at the terms that will help you to understand your feelings or to reinforce your decisions.

69:

This is a rarity for sissies or cock suckers, as they are usually only givers of pleasure, not receivers. That said, you may occasionally find yourself with the opportunity to have your cock sucked while you worship his. Although when with a woman the most common position for a 69 is the male on his back and the female on top, for a male-male 69, side to side is the most natural position.

Acceptance:

The moment when you finally come to grips with the reality you're a cock sucker or a sissy. It may come long after you have succumbed to submitting to cock, as many guys go through the stages of Confusion (see below), Denial (see below) and Guilt (see below).

Once you have accepted your natural position as a cock sucker or a sissy, you will feel completely free and at peace with who you are.

Adult theatres:

Although these are not as easy to find as in the decade of indulgence (the eighties), these come in two forms. First is the traditional movie theatre. You pay your money to see an adult film, go into the theatre and watch it on the big screen in high definition (you can even buy popcorn). These were quite common in the 1980s I'm told, but they are very rare in 2019.

More common are smaller locations, and they have three options.

Option 1: a small room with 20 chairs or so with a video playing on a large screen television.

Option 2: a tiny room with a single chair, a smallish screen and a slot to put a token in. Once you do, a movie will play. You can then flip through hundreds of channels to choose a movie/scene that works for you. These cater to the men who frequent the establishment, so there are a lot of lesbian, gangbang, and straight videos. They also cater to the other half: straight guys who are curious or are cock suckers, with shemale, gay and sissy videos.

Option 3: same setup as Option 2, but a slightly larger room, usually with a bench, so two or more men can play.

Of course each room in 2 and 3 may also have gloryholes on each side, so someone can get sucked or suck.

These establishments are quite popular still for men who want a cock to suck, or who want their cock sucked because their wife doesn't do that anymore.

Anal:

This is pretty straightforward. For a cock sucker, this usually never happens... you are just a cock sucker. Not gay. Not gay-curious. On the other hand, for some cock suckers it is only a matter of time before you become curious what it would be like to take it in the ass... and once you consider it, it is only a matter of time before you take the plunge; or rather, you allow someone else to take the plunge.

For a sissy, anal is a natural extension of who you are. You suck cock, you get fucked. Your purpose is to be a woman in all ways except for the (usually) tiny cock between your legs.

Bareback:

A sissy doesn't generally make his generous top wear a condom. Your asshole (or Man Cunt... see below) is made for unprotected sex. For big cock. For cum. Or at least that is true in fiction. In real life, although you can't get pregnant of course, STDs are an important consideration.

BBC:

BBC stands for:

Big

Black

Cock

Odds are if you're reading this, you already knew that. If you're a white cock sucker, you will eventually want to worship a black cock. To see its natural majestic colour... such a contrast to your white body. And although not every black man is hung like a horse, the average black cock is larger than the average white cock, and to many, it is just simply more appealing.

If you're a sissy, you will want a black cock in both of your holes. You will want a big black cock fucking your face. You will want a big black cock pounding your ass. You will want to dress up for big black cock. You will want to be a slut for big black cock. Truth is, you will do almost anything for the opportunity to enjoy a big black cock.

Bear:

Is a husky man. A chubby man. A hairy man. A man in his forties or older. Usually a top who is looking for a younger man (a Cub... see below) to suck his cock or to bottom (see below) for him.

Bi:

A cock sucker can be bi. Love his wife, fuck his wife, suck stranger's cock.

A sissy is not bi. He/She is a women in all ways but one... her oversized clitty (sissies are often referred to with a feminine pronoun).

Bimbo:

Usually this term means a dumb (probably blonde) female. But in this case it is the feeling within a sissy or cock sucker when a hard cock is immediately in front of him. His brain turns off and he becomes obsessed with the cock, and nothing else matters. Lawyers, teachers, doctors and members of every other academic profession can shift from Mensa genius to slobbering cock worshipper in a heartbeat.

To me, as a female, I am most intrigued by the idea that almost any man can become a cock sucker or a sissy if given the opportunity. The amount of emails I get from men who are curious, men who secretly suck, men who cross-dress, men who want to be pegged (see below) is extensive... like over 25% of my emails (and I average 50 a day most days, a lot more on days a story is released). I'm also fascinated by how many otherwise manly men have these desires: construction workers, fire fighters, football players. In essence, just as most women are curious about an encounter with another woman, most men at some internal level are curious about an encounter with a man.

Blacked:

This term works for any man or woman who ends up with a BBC in one of his Or hers) holes. There is a website dedicated to women being blacked (the scenes are visually beautiful, the plots unfortunately almost non-existent). Yet if you go to any of the porn sites, you should find a lot of videos of white boys and men sucking and/or bending over to experience black cock.

And, as I have seen throughout my writing years, the statement, 'Once you go black, you don't go back', seems to have a fair amount of merit. Perhaps one day I will discover it firsthand, or perhaps first-mouth or perhaps first-cunt (likely not first-ass lol, some of those black mambas would just tear me apart).

Blow Job:

Same term as for a woman, but for a cock sucker it isn't the means to an end, it's the end itself. For a woman it's a task expected... it's often just part of the sexual foreplay leading to intercourse. For a cock sucker it's the main purpose of the encounter. To give someone a blow job, to suck his cock, to retrieve his cum.

A true cock sucker craves giving a blow job and swallowing cum the same way a smoker craves nicotine.

Boi:

A feminine name for a sissy. A boi will usually dress up as a woman, suck cock like a woman, and take a cock in 'her' Man Pussy (see below) any time, any place.

For a boi, 'her' sexual pleasure comes from servicing cock and not from getting her cock serviced. Often her orgasm will occur without her cock even being touched, or 'she' may not orgasm at all, since a true Top (see below) does not particularly care about the pleasure of their boi.

Bottom:

A bottom is a male who willingly takes a cock in his ass. He receives sexual pleasure from being fucked. A bottom can be a sissy, but as time goes on, bottoms are emerging everywhere. One of every ten men (according to Pornhub) will bottom at least once in his life, and that figure is rising.

If you're in a college class with 100 people and therefore probably fifty men, at least five will likely bottom regularly (although if it's really in college, that number is likely higher).

Imagine every ten men you walk by: one is likely a bottom, two more are likely cock suckers... and trust me, you will never guess which ones they are.

Maybe the guy serving you coffee enjoys manmade cream in his coffee.

Perhaps the construction guy doing your deck would happily bend over for your husband.

The news anchor giving the news, the teacher providing a lesson to your kids, the church minister lecturing on sin, and the list goes on.

Breed:

Is when a Bottom (see above) allows a Top (see below) to come inside his man-pussy (see below). The good news is he can't become pregnant. (I'm reasonably certain about that point lol.)

Buggering:

Is another name (particularly in England) for fucking someone in the ass. "Petey buggered Jonesy in the back room of the pub." "What's that little bugger done now?" "Bugger me!" (Not necessarily to be taken literally.)

Bukkake:

Is when you get multiple (usually three or more) facials. These are usually humiliating moments where a cock sucker or sissy is put in his or 'her' place. Your purpose is for the men you are servicing to come, and nothing else. You are just a facilitator and a target for their release. (This same term applies when the facilitator/target is a woman.)

Cage:

This is often fastened over a sissy's tiny dick (also known as a Clitty, see below) to remind her that her pleasure is redundant. In a cage there isn't room for the clitty to get hard, which helps reinforce to the sissy that her purpose is pleasuring others.

This is often also used in Cuckolding situations (see below).

Clean:

If you go online searching for cock to suck, the term 'clean' indicates the person has no diseases. This, of course, is good to know. You don't want to go home to your wife and share a nasty surprise!

Clitty:

A humiliating word to describe a small penis on a cock sucker or sissy. Its being compared to a woman's clit enhances the hierarchy that the cock sucker or sissy is at the bottom and his/her only purpose is pleasing others, and in essence isn't even worthy of the privilege of sexual pleasure.

Cock Sucker:

Yes, it's a simple term. A man who willingly sucks another man's cock is a cock sucker. If you are reading this right now, the odds are you are a cock sucker or at least fantasize about being a cock sucker. If it's the latter, you'd better go and make that a reality as you will always wonder, always fantasize until you do.

Cock Sucker App:

There are lots of apps or websites to find cock including Grindr, craigslist (still if you know where to look, I'm told), locanto, doublelist and more. On the other hand, if you want to read a fictional story you can check out my 2018 story COCKSUCKER APP. (I know, a little bit of self-promotion, but what can I say... I am a diva!)

Confused:

A simple term with more than one meaning.

1. The first time the idea of sucking a cock pops into your head, you will be confused. Perhaps you see a guy getting sucked, perhaps it's in porn, perhaps you see a big dick in a sauna. A thought will one day pop into your head about what it would be like to suck a cock, and you will be mortified. Why did I just think that? What's wrong with me? The answer is that it's natural and nothing is wrong with you.

2. Once you suck that first cock you will go back home, and confusion will arise again. Why did I do that? Why did I like it? Why is my cock so hard thinking about it? The answer is simple: you're now a cock sucker. You may try to resist doing it again, to tell yourself you won't, but you will. Once a cock sucker, always a cock sucker.

Cross dresser:

A man who wears women's clothes. Now let me make this clear, not every cross dresser is a cock sucker or a sissy, but most are (just like not every black cock is bigger than a white cock, but most are). Even if you're straight and cross dressing you are exploring your feminine side, and it is likely only a matter of time before curiosity hits you and you take the next step.

Cub:

Is a younger boy, usually skinny, sometimes a Twink (see below), that bottoms for an older man (sometimes a bear).

Cuckold:

Is a male who allows or is forced to have his wife be fucked by another man. Usually by a man who has a bigger cock. By a man who is more dominant.

Sometimes a cuckold gets to (or is forced to) watch.

Sometimes a cuckold gets turned on watching a man give his wife the pleasure his (often) tiny cock can't provide.

Sometimes a cuckold participates by licking his wife's cunt to prepare her, by sucking the man's cock, eating an ass, filming the scene, eating a cream pie, cheering them on while they have sex, or any mixture of the above.

A cuckold usually gets turned on by this and often will only be allowed to come with the permission of his wife or her lover.

Curiosity:

The gateway to becoming a cock sucker or a sissy (see Confused for more details). In the end though, once curiosity is triggered in your brain, it never goes away. You can resist it, you will likely try to resist it, but odds are you will only become more consumed with the idea as time goes on.

What would it be like to be on my knees?

What would it feel like to have a cock in my mouth?

What would a BBC be like?

What does cum taste like?

Would I still be a man if I sucked cock?

Would sucking cock make me gay? (PS it wouldn't if you were still attracted to women. It would if going forward you were only attracted to men).

Once these questions enter your psyche there is no erasing them, there is no control-alt-delete except for your reboot when you first suck a cock or dress as a sissy and your life is forever changed.

It will consume you more and more until you make it a reality, and once you do that, there is no turning back, as 99% of the time one is not enough. (It's like the Lays slogan... can you suck just one?)

Cum:

Now of course you know what cum is. I mean, you have likely shot a thousand plus loads of it in your life. Yet for a cock sucker or a sissy, cum has a whole different meaning.

Women crave chocolate, a cock sucker or a sissy craves cum.

It is what he is working for when he worships a cock. It is the reward at the end of the task (the toy in a Kinder Surprise).

Cum becomes an addiction for a cock sucker or a sissy and he is always looking for his next fix... often mere seconds after swallowing the creamy treat he's worked so hard to extract.

Daddy:

A term used affectionately, often in a bimbo-like lust for cock by a cub, a twink, or a younger cock sucker to an older man (sometimes a bear). The incest role-play concept will get some bottoms and sissies very sexually stimulated, and many older men equally love the role-play of fucking their son (something they likely didn't do with their actual son... although I've become aware of more consensual dad-son sex than I would have envisioned).

Denial:

Every cock sucker will go through this (see Confused and Curiosity above). It may be that you reject the idea when it first forms in your head that sucking a cock would be interesting. However, once the idea is formed and you start reading erotica with gay plots, or watching videos with gay plots (or even falling under the spell of hypno-sissy videos (see below)), you will be stunned by how horny you get while you're reading and watching and imagining sucking that first cock. Yet as soon as you have come, you will try to reject your feelings. I was just horny. It didn't mean anything. Yet, a day or two later you will be watching porn again, and getting hard again and coming hard again, fantasizing about being a cock sucker.

After you suck one cock (and you will), you may then go into denial. I did it once, I'm good. You're not. You will crave the rush of cock sucking, the power of being on your knees, and the thrill of retrieving another man's cum.

The cycle will often continue for months as you go through the stages of Guilt (see below), denial and hunger. Eventually you will accept that you are who you are, and there is nothing wrong with it.

DL:

Is short for on the down low. Where a guy is secretly sucking cock without his friends or family knowing.

Eating ass:

A cock sucker will occasionally be made to eat someone's ass and if you are submissive, which you likely are, you will do this whenever ordered to. Sissies will do this without hesitation.

Eating ass is mostly an act of submission to a dominant man. Sometimes it is used to test you, sometimes to humiliate you, and sometimes because a tongue eating an asshole is quite pleasurable. See Rimming for more details.

Edging:

A skill that a good cock sucker or sissy will master. Your purpose is to please. Edging is the skill of sucking a cock well and when your suckee is close to coming, backing off and teasing him. This will drive him crazy and eventually lead to a more intense orgasm, and often to his finishing by face fucking you.

Some Tops (see below) love a blow job to last for a long time... edging is the way to do it. Although most guys come in three to seven minutes, an edging experience can last an hour or longer if done well.

Facial:

A load of cum on your face. Like when it's done to a woman, this is an act of dominance. You are there to please, he is there to receive pleasure. A facial reinforces this hierarchy.

Faggot:

A derogatory term to describe a gay person... meant to humiliate.

For a cock sucker, the term can have a major impact. A cock sucker is what you are, so being called one can easily be taken in stride. Being called a faggot is not so easy, since the term is commonly used as meaning completely gay. Yet when a cock is in your mouth almost no name will faze you, since your purpose is twofold: to extract his cum, and to be humiliated.

For a sissy, you become a faggot when you take it in the ass or your Man Cunt (see below). This is reinforced and you become the ultimate faggot when you can come from anal penetration without your tiny cock being touched.

Really, it's all about semantics. Sissy, cock sucker, cum bucket, queer, twink or faggot... who cares? You just want cock, regardless of the label.

Gay:

Gay is gay. It means you're only sexually attracted to men. So if you're a married cock sucker or a straight cock sucker or both, you are NOT gay. You just like cock. You also like pussy. You're perhaps bisexual. Or more than likely you're just a cock sucker. You like cock. No more, no less.

Gay also means happy, and man are you gay/happy anytime you have a nice cock in front of you to worship.

So perhaps you are indeed gay.

Sissies, you are usually gay. You will choose a cock over a pussy any day.

Gloryhole:

Every cock sucker's and sissy's perfect place to visit. Anonymous cock for you to suck or to be fucked with or both. Located largely in adult video stores and bathrooms, these are not easy to find. But any cock sucker or sissy who finds one usually becomes a frequent visitor to the establishment.

12