Sissy Crissi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both know you wanna be my bitch, so stop fucking around!"

"I wanna see those slutty red lips wrapped around my big black cock."

"You know you want it..."

A thousand thoughts raced through my head. He was right, I did want it, more than anything, but what would he do. He was sure to find out who I was. What would he do when he found out that a guy was sucking his monster cock? What would he tell Erika? What would Erika think? What would she do? The last thing I wanted was to hurt Erika. Besides, I did have a life outside of playing sissy slut. What if my friends found out...Oh my!

Trembling and shaking but driven by desire, I hesitantly reached for Leroy's zipper As I began to pull his zipper down, it occurred to me that there would be no return, no way to turn back. If I went any further I would be committed. I tried to think rationally, but I so wanted his hard black cock that reason flew out window and desire ruled the moment. I wanted it, and I was going to take it. Once I got his zipper down, I spread the fly of his pants and his monster cock pressed out against his boxers. I quickly unfastened his waist button, pulled on his shorts, and out sprang his massive tool. I came face to face with possibly the most gorgeous cock in the world - long and thick, with a huge cut head. It wasn't even completely hard and was already every bit of 8 or 9 inches long.

I lustfully reached to hold it in my trembling hands. Grasping the long hardening shaft with both hands, I began to fondle it lovingly. I placed my thumbs against the heavily veined underside while I wrapped my fingers around its thickness and began to massage its length. The sight of my long red nails holding his masterpiece cock sent shivers down, deep, between my legs. My clitty twitched as I struggled to keep from creaming my panties. It was everything I had imagined. I leaned forward, puckered, and placed a slow sensuous kiss on the large bulging helmet head of his now fully erect cock.

Pulling back for just an instant, I admired the sight of my bright red lipstick prints on his turgid head. Another tingle in my sissy nuts and I again leaned forward, this time extending my tongue and lapping at the tender underside of his cock head. I ran my tongue up and down its length, lustfully wanting to taste every bit of his manly monster. I stopped again at the large bulging head and took it into my mouth, my lips barely fitting around its massive girth. Wrapping my lips tightly around his hard shaft, with his head now in my mouth, I sucked and rubbed my tongue against the sensitive underside while I continued to massage his shaft and balls.

The more I took of his cock, the more I wanted. I would let it out of my mouth only to slavishly lick along the length of his shaft, each time stopping to pay homage to the oversized head, and then back down the long shaft again. I eagerly slurped around the bulbous head, swishing my tongue as I gently squeezed his massive nuts and took the giant cockhead back into my hungry mouth. Now holding onto his muscular thigh, I held myself to him as I stopped to gently lick his hairy nuts, taking one in my mouth, all the while massaging his raging hard-on with my other hand.

I tossed my long curls behind my shoulders, and then grabbed his hard pole again with both hands. I separated my painted lips and forced the large cockhead into my hungry mouth, this time for keeps. Taking first just the head, then another couple inches, I slowly began to take more or more of his monster inside me. I had long practiced on dildos but none had been so large. With little more than half of his huge cock in my mouth, I began to choke. But no matter, I wanted his cock, all of it. I wanted Leroy to fill me with his manly spunk.

I began to bob up and down and gurgle as I tried to take more and more of his rock hard rod down my throat. With each bounce I got my reward as his wonderful cock filled me more and more. Then Leroy suddenly reached down and grabbed my head. Holding tightly onto my long brown locks, he held my head firmly as he drove his full length down my throat and started pumping his cock in and out.

"You like my big nigga cock, don't you cunt?"

He was pumping harder now, his balls slapping my face as he drove his 10 inches down my throat. I held onto his thighs and tried to breathe through my nose as he started to pull his cock, nearly from my mouth, and then drive it deep, again and again.

"I'm gonna fill you full of cum, bitch"

"You hear me, cunt?

He grunted as he repeatedly drove deep into my waiting mouth.

"You gonna be my cumslut, you fucking sissy bitch!"

What? He called me "sissy." Where did that come from? He knew? He knew and he still came on to me? Oh fuck, Erika would soon know. She was going to be pissed! I thought of my situation but was quickly consumed again by the lust of the moment.

Thrust after thrust, Leroy held my head so I couldn't move, as he raped my mouth. Minutes went by and he continued to fuck my face. Pounding his hard flesh down my throat, he yelled obscenities the whole while -- "cunt, slut, bitch," each insult heightening my lust still further.

"When I'm done fucking your mouth, I gonna take that tight little ass- pussy of yours."

"You want that, bitch"

"You want my hard cock buried in your fucking sissy ass-cunt?"

"Course you do, you fucking whore, you fucking faggot slut!"

I felt my little she-cock grow harder with each demeaning outburst, with each pounding thrust. I held onto his muscled thighs and tried to pull myself to him. Arching my pantied crotch toward him, I began to grind my hips to the rhythm of his onslaught. I wanted more. I began to moan loudly with each ensuing thrust. There I was on my knees, dressed like a cock-hungry whore, being face fucked by a brute of a black stud, and all I could think of was the gorgeous cock filling my mouth and the wonderful load it was about to feed me. I was in my own little sissy heaven.

Leroy's pounding suddenly began to change pace and his thrusts deepened. I knew he was about to spend his precious seed. He pressed deep, crushing my face to his groin, and penetrating unknown depths of my open throat. With his cock buried deep, I felt his first powerful blast. Too deep to taste, I felt the massive flow inside my throat and swallowed. I clasped his thighs in preparation for the next blast, but Leroy pushed himself from me, pulling his cock from my throat. With his large engorged head now in my hungry mouth he let loose a second massive burst of steamy jism, completely filling my mouth. I squeezed my lips tightly around his hard shaft to try and save every drop of salty cum. But Leroy continued to pull out, forcing his cock from my mouth.

I swallowed and then I tried to lunge and get his cock back where it belonged, but Leroy held my head away. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue in a vain attempt to again taste his manhood, but Leroy kept me at bay. Holding my head with one hand and his massive cock with the other, Leroy yelled, "wear my cum, cunt!" as he released his next stringy stream. I moved to try and catch as much as I could in my mouth, but the huge wad struck my eye and stringed down across my nose, with the last little bit finally finding my waiting mouth. Twice more Leroy shot his salty load and twice more I caught all that I could in my hungry mouth, greedily swallowing all that I caught.

"Yes, oh yes," I squealed.

"Feed me your cum. I n e e d your cum." I cried as I licked my lips.

"You sure are one cock hungry little sissy bitch," Leroy said, half out of breath, as he released his hold on my head. I immediately leaned forward and took his still hard cock in my hands and drew it to my mouth. Licking the head and then along the shaft, I lapped up all the cum I could find. Dizzy with lust, I was in sissy ecstasy and wanted every last drop. I took him in my mouth and savored his fleshy presence one more time. As I released his now softening cock from my mouth, I licked the head like a lollipop, and sat back with my pantied ass resting on my heels. I swirled the last bit of manly cum around in my mouth, pressed it against my palette and reached my hand between my legs.

I was soaking wet. My man had brought me to orgasm without ever touching my little sissy clit. I gently rubbed my still swelled clitty, and with my panties filled with my sissy cream, sat there content, savoring the climax. I closed my eyes to briefly relive the mind shattering experience. It was no longer a fantasy. I was truly somebody's bitch. I thought of how Leroy's rock hard cock had felt in my hands. I recalled his musky scent, the way his muscular ass felt clutched in my fingers, the way I looked, dressed like a whore, on my knees, servicing my powerful black stud. I pictured Leroy's massive cockhead inches from my face, shooting wads of sticky jism toward my hungry mouth. I reflected on my new experience. I was now the sissy slut of my dreams - and I loved everything about it.

12