Sissy Crissi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my breath as Erika ran her small hands over my calves, towards my knees. I felt the tickle of her charm bracelet on my sensitive skin as her caress continued up my thighs, heading for my naked loin. She moved forward, her shoulders now at the back of my knees, forcing my feminine feet high in the air. She circled my uplifted thighs with her soft caress. I let out an audible gasp when finally her fingers brushed my little pecker. My cock immediately jumped to attention and hardened with her touch.

"Well, what have we here," she teased.

Looking down at my rigid little cock, Erika smiled with a closed mouth and then wrapped her fingers around my hard flesh. "You have such a beautiful clitty, sweetheart," she purred.

Erika let go and then brought both hands up between my legs. She gently cupped my boy-sized balls in the palm of one hand while she took my hard cock in the other. With all four fingers wrapped around my rigid shaft, Erika slowly massaged the underside with her thumb. I thought I would explode as she brought her mouth toward the bulging purple head. With her lips parted, she leaned forward and touched my turgid cockhead to her moist tongue. She pushed my cock past her lips and into her mouth, just enough to close her lips down tightly around the shaft, and then sucked hard as she pulled back and released my cock, pushing it from her lips with a kiss.

Erika licked her lips, "mmmm, all girls should have such big, hard, clitties..."

She gently squeezed my balls, the squeeze of an expert, the way I would squeeze them, and then loosened her grip around my cock and brought her outstretched tongue to the base of my shaft. I moaned loudly as she licked up the shaft heavily with the thickest part of her tongue, and finished with a supple tip through the notch of my helmet head. Rolling her eyes up to look me in the face, her large brown saucers set in a field of pure white, she peered through the strands of hair that partially covered her face.

"Hmm, you want me to suck your clit -- don't you, Crissi?"

"Do you want me to spread your legs and make you cum?"

Erika fluttered her long lashes and made an exaggerated gesture of licking her glossy lips. She pointed her tongue, making it hard, and then teased my piss slit, before taking my cock in her warm mouth once again.

I looked down over my small breasts, framed in white lace, across the pink underside of my upturned skirt, now covering my tummy, to the angelic face of the most beautiful woman in the world, eyes open, lavishing my little cock with a wet tongue and moist kisses. I instantly became flushed with euphoria. I shifted my gaze to my smooth shaven legs resting over Erika's shoulders, my feet dancing high in the air, heels pointed slightly inward. Another, intensified, wave of drunken bliss rushed through my body like wildfire. It burned from my chest out to my painted finger tips, from my head to my tummy, from my throbbing cock to the toes of my high heeled feet. I was on fire and Erika was fanning the flame.

"Oh yes, such a lovely clit, big and hard," Erika teased as she brought my swelled head to rest on her tongue.

Without further word, Erika opened her mouth and took my burgeoning head inside. I immediately clamped my thighs down on her, feeling like I would cum then and there. But Erika reacted quickly, pulled my cock from her mouth and squeezed painfully on the head until the blood retreated.

"Oh no you don't -- not yet sweetie," she admonished.

"You need to just relax and enjoy," she whispered as she released her grip on my small cockhead.

Moving her hands out from between my legs, Erika slowly slid them under and around my thighs, lightly caressing the sensitive skin of my smooth ass as she moved. She brought her hands over the top and between my thighs, nearly at the knee, and pulled them apart and away from her head. Kneeling high, she rubbed my knees at the sides of her face and gradually lowered herself between my legs once again. There she found my cock hard again, waving in excitement, begging for her attention.

"It appears that somebody's enjoying themselves," Erika teased as she pointed her index finger, sucked it into her mouth, and then touched it to the puddle of precum that had oozed from my little peenie. She played with the sticky fluid for a moment and then gently squeezed my shaft, just below the head. She milked as much slippery fluid as she could, collecting it all on her thin wet finger.

"Oh yeah, my baby likes all the attention, doesn't she?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Erika," I gasped. She was driving me way beyond wild.

With that, Erika took hold of my cock with one hand, lowered her mouth and pushed the bulging head between her lips. She found my anal bud with her other hand, pressed against it with her finger, and smeared the precum she had collected from my oozing dickhead. I had never felt anything like this before. I had certainly played with myself before, but Erika was making me dizzy with a ceaseless barrage of sensations. She sucked my entire cock into her warm mouth and began to bob up and down. With one arm wrapped around my thigh to control our movement, she increased her play inside my asshole with the other.

Erika massaged my anal opening, pressing her slick finger against it and then penetrating shallow, only to the first knuckle. All the while she rubbed and probed my ass-cunt, she held my cock tightly with her other hand. I watched as she repeatedly slid my cock past her full luscious lips. Each time she would take me deep into her mouth, bring her nose to my pubic patch, and then withdraw, tightly dragging her lips around my mushroom head. She repeatedly lavished the heavily veined underside of my shaft with her wet tongue, licking my hard stick from base to head before taking me back inside to swallow my full length again and again.

"Oh yes, Erika. Suck my cock. Eat my clit," I squealed.

"Oh my god, yes." It was plain to see that she was driving me into frenzy. I had never before been so frantically turned on, so needing to burst in orgasm but so wanting to prolong the intense rush.

"My god, Erika," I gasped, my breathing now in blips and bursts, and very shallow.

Erika ignored me and kept her pace ravishing my cock, tantalizing my ass-pussy. Without looking at me, Erika removed her hand from my thigh, reached under my leg and found my swollen balls. She squeezed them firmly as she pressed my cock to the back of her throat and pierced my sphincter, driving her finger as deep as she could into my tingling ass.

With my cock engulfed in Erika's expert mouth and her finger dancing deep in my pussy ass, I glimpsed Erika's head framed by my long smooth legs. I followed the lines of my shapely calves, up over my ankles, to my feet, the white mule heels bouncing in the air in time with Erika's pumping of my cock. There was no way I could contain myself. I immediately clamped Erika's head between my naked thighs and began to writhe. We both knew that I was about to started dumping my load into Erika's waiting mouth. I reached out with both hands, digging my painted nails into her scalp and held Erika's head tightly against my loin, my cock deep in her mouth, as my orgasm began.

My testies heaved as the first blast erupted. I clinched Erika's head between my legs and she responded by driving her finger still deeper into my buzzing ass. Erika massaged my prostrate as my second shot let loose and filled her beautiful mouth. Again I looked at my high heeled feet dancing over Erika's head, and again I gasped for air and pumped another wad of sticky jism. Erika held my cock tightly in her hand and pressed down, hard against my balls and groin. At the same time, she drove a second finger through my rear opening and pounded the pair deep into my ass.

Five more times I spasmed and came into Erika's mouth, and each time she eagerly accepted my sticky load. My climax shattered my mind, leaving me panting, shaking, and out of breath. I tingled from head to toe, engulfed in a warm sea of euphoria. Never in all my life, had I ever felt so thoroughly and completely consumed by passion.

I was starting to catch my breath when Erika removed her finger from my ass. She released my cock from her hand and forced my knees up near my head as she climbed fully up onto the bed with me. Her flowing black hair hanging on either side of her slender neck, Erika looked down at me lying on my back, my legs still spread and propped against her shoulders. She held her arms outside my thighs, forcing my feet high over my head as she moved forward. She leaned down, my thighs spread wide to accept her body between them, and poised herself over me.

Erika slowly lowered her mouth to mine and I pursed my lips to meet her with a kiss. Holding my head in her hands, she placed her lips against mine and parted my lips with her tongue. Erika let go a surprise, a special treat - a full load of my steamy jism flowed from her mouth into mine. It was just the finish I needed. I melted into her embrace as we mixed the salty spunk between our tongues. I wrapped my arms around her and held her firm round breasts tightly against my own as I extended my tongue into her mouth. With our lips pressed together, I slurped the cummy treat into my hungry mouth. I passionately sucked and licked her tongue, and she eagerly returned the exchange.

Panting and out of breath, we kissed over and over again. She bit my lip and I bit hers. We separated our mouths and then brought them together again, plunging and intertwining our tongues. Erika held my head and kissed my cheek. She kissed my forehead and licked my lips. Our heated exchange continued, without a word, for several blissful minutes before she released my trapped legs, letting them fall to the bed, and we slowly settled into a loving embrace.

I held Erika close, feeling her heart pound against my own. With my hand under her top, pressed against her strong smooth back, I could feel her breathing as it gradually slowed. My heels were up on the bed, my knees bent and squeezing inward, holding Erika between them. We laid holding one another, our only movement from the rise and fall of my chest, while I still tried to calm myself.

Erika spoke first. With her head still along side mine, her voice in a whisper, "I told you this was going to be fun." She gently kissed me on the cheek and then rested her head back on my shoulder.

Laying there with Erika lightly passing her fingers through my hair, basking in the scent of her perfume, I stared blindly up at the ceiling, wanting the moment to never end. I knew that once I spoke it would be over, so there I laid, my hand under Erika's top, gently caressing Erika's smooth, trim back. I slowly slid my hand up over her bra, up and out of her top to her shoulder and then back down to the gentle curve at the small of her back, where it rounded and flowed into the finely toned muscled of her ass. I reached with my other hand to feel her thigh and slowly moved my caress up and under her skirt.

"Stop right there." Erika grabbed my hand.

"Keep that up and we'll never leave."

She lifted her body up and knelt on all fours over me. Looking down with her hands holding her weight against my shoulders, her long black hair falling forward, our eyes met. "Believe me, Crissi, it's not that I don't want to... You're looking at one very horny girl, but we really don't have the time."

Erika slid her hands gently over my shoulders as she sat upright. Still kneeling between my legs, she lightly fondled my breasts as she passed her hands over my chest. "Oh my sweet Crissi, we'll have plenty of time for this later. Let's get out of here, baby doll," and with that she found the hem of my skirt under my back, tugged it around my butt and flipped the front down to cover my exposed privates.

Erika rose, softly stroking my thighs as she lifted herself from the bed. She extended both arms toward me, gesturing a helping hand. "Come on girl," she prodded.

I reluctantly reached up and took her hands, and she pulled me up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Looking down, I gazed at Erika's fine French manicured feet in her high white Candies. She had great feet, perfectly proportioned, smooth and tanned, and the white ankle strapped sandals wrapped around her small ankles only accented her natural allure. I just sat there silently pondering her beauty, wondering where this was all going. I had just had the most mind blowing orgasm of my life, with the most beautiful woman in the world, but somehow I felt somber.

"What's the matter, sweetheart," Erika coaxed, somehow sensing the kink in my mood.

I looked up to meet her gaze, "Ah, it's nothing, Erika."

"Nothing? Then why the sad look?"

I thought, and decided to fess up, after all, I didn't want to keep feeling the way I was. "I'm just confused, really confused. You know, a lot has happened in the last 24 hours..." My words were from my heart and my tone honest.

Erika sensed my sincerity and squatted down in front of me. "It's okay, baby. Talk to me. Tell me what's troubling you."

"What do you think, Erika? It's all of this."

"I mean, what the hell is going on?"

"Last night I was your all-too-eager sissy bitch, and now today..." I broke off, shaking my head, and looked straight at Erika, my perplexity easily visible.

"What am I today, Erika?"

"What is this we're doing?" I placed my hands over Erika's, still resting on my knees.

"Fuck! Please don't get me wrong. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm whining. I am so-loving every minute of this, but I can't help wondering where it's all going."

"I want to know what's going on in your head - what I am to you." Again I looked straight into Erika's deep, bright eyes as I tightened my grip and squeezed her hands.

"Am I your bitch, Erika? Am I something else?" As I talked, my words became more pleading, and I gradually became more aware of my own feelings. I didn't want to do anything to alienate Erika, but I needed to know the score. I sat, holding Erika's hands, my brow furrowed, my eyes begging for explanation as she began to talk.

"Crissi, if I had all the answers, I'd be glad to share them with you."

"What I can tell you is that last night was for you... well -- mostly for you; At least it started out that way."

Erika pulled free from my hands and stood, seeming a bit nervous. "I'm sorry, Crissi, but I have a bit of a confession; I did do a little snooping through your things when I started noticing my lingerie being moved about. I found all your pretty things and your sex toys too."

"I, ah," Erika started fidgeting, holding her hands together and looking down and away, but she was smiling -- a devilish smile. "Well, I thought up a plan that I thought would blow your mind."

Gaining excitement as she started to reveal her actions, Erika continued her story. "You know, your reading materials made it easy. It was obvious that you liked the whole domination thing, and it was plain to see that the idea of sucking cock didn't turn you off. So, I put everything together with the fact that you seemed to have a thing for big black dildoes and decided to ask Leroy to play along and help me with my little surprise."

"I thought I was making your dreams come true, and it seemed to me that I was right."

She looked straight into my eyes again. "I mean, you sure didn't seem to mind last night... Please Master Leroy. Please fuck your sissy with your big black cock. Please make me your bitch..." Erika was holding both of my knees, giggling. She was fucking giggling!

"See, Erika! That's exactly what I'm talking about," I snapped.

"Now you're going to tease me about things? You have an odd way of making me feel better!" I looked down, averting her gaze, beet red with embarrassment. "I already feel bad enough. I can't believe the way I acted in front of you. I'm so ashamed." I clamped my knees together, buried my face in my hands, and began to sob.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Crissi. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Look at me, hun," Erika prompted as she tried to pull my hands away from my face.

She held my hands in hers, pulled my arms toward her and placed my hands on her chest, above her bosom. She held my palms against her soft skin with one hand as she brushed my hair from my face with the other. "It's okay, baby. You know what, Crissi?"

She started shaking her head side to side, in small quick movements, "You just take yourself far too seriously."

My eyes opened wide in surprise to her "comforting" words. "Erika!"

"Damn it girl!" She pinched my chin between her thumb and forefinger. "I'm being serious now. You say that you're so ashamed -- ashamed of what?" She glared.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night? We both know the answer, don't we?"

Erika released my hands from her chest and cradled my face between her hands. "Tell me that you don't want to play the submissive sissy anymore and that's the way it'll be. We don't ever have to do that again."

"But Erika, you see, this is just so embarrassing. Now you know how much I enjoyed being humiliated. You know what a pathetic little cockslut I can be. You've seen me slavishly worship another man's cock and even beg for his cum."

"That changes everything. How am I supposed to act with you now?"

"Oh Crissi." The understanding was obvious in Erika's voice. "You need to stop fighting who you are, sweetheart."

"You're right, I did see you act out your fantasies, and it gave me an opportunity to act out some of my own. Did I enjoy playing the hot, dominant Mistress? You bet your sweet, panty covered, ass I did!"

"I mean - I meant it when I said that the whole role-play is history, if that's what you want. But I'm really hoping it's not. You know, I've never done the whole fantasy thing before, but now I'm sure looking forward to the next time."

"And when it comes to Leroy's cock, of course you couldn't control yourself. How do you think I feel when I'm holding that monster? Heck, I can barely fit my hand around it. It is a thing of beauty -- one of nature's masterpieces."

She went on. "Now, I do hide my desire a bit, mostly because I don't want to give Leroy the power over me, but that's just a difference between us. You like being submissive and I prefer to be more dominant -- hell, it's a good mix, don't you think?"

The mere sound of Erika's voice had a calming affect on me. Her words rang with truth, and though still not comfortable with the situation, I gradually became more at ease. I looked into Erika's eyes and got a glimpse into her heart. I knew she was sincere.

"I guess so. It does seem a good mix," I hesitantly replied, still feeling shame but also finding some peace with it.

"So, what about Leroy," I asked. "How does he feel about all of this?"

Erika stood up, lifting my face as she did. She brought her forearms up, palms inward and fingers pointing up and out, "Leroy? Who gives a fuck?"

She dropped her hands to her hips and continued, "Like I said, Leroy has a great cock -- but that's it, and there are great cocks a plenty out there. Leroy likes to party and get his rocks off. Beyond that, he's pretty much an empty vessel."

"Honestly, sweet Crissi, I really don't care about Leroy, but I really do care about you."

It may have just been that she was saying what I wanted to hear, but somehow she had me entirely back under her spell. The excitement of the morning started to return. I looked up at Erika, now standing with most of her weight on one foot, her arms crossed, waiting for me to say something. She looked so very enticing in her linen peasant top, the smooth mounds of her breasts swelling up out of the neckline. The large silver stud in her bellybutton, centered on her flat tummy, was peeking above her short denim skirt. My eyes traveled downward over her long shapely legs to her small, delicate feet in her tall white heels. I felt the warm flow of content grow within me. I was under her spell and wanted to stay there. I would do anything for my goddess of love.