Sissy Crissi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erika... Do you really care for me?"

"You know I do, baby," Erika reassured.

"Then, I just want to say Thank You. Thank you for everything, but mostly for caring."

"And I do so-appreciate last night. I'm not going to lie -- it was a wild-assed dream come true, and I don't want it to be over."

"I was hoping you'd say that. So, we're good then?" Erika was ready to move on.

"Well, I do still have one thing that's kind of bothering me," I said timidly.

"And what's that," Erika asked with a hint of impatience in her voice.

"It's about this morning. I'm still confused about what's going on. I mean, this isn't like last night, and it's not like before..."

Erika reached out and offered her hands to help me from the bed. "This morning," she muttered. "This morning wasn't planned," she continued. I took her hands, and she pulled me up from the bed. Still holding my hands, Erika leaned forward and kissed me softly, a slow gentle kiss on the lips. She followed with two quick pecks and brought her head back and away to look me in the eyes.

"This morning is... well, it's about my feelings for you."

"But come on now, let's clean up quick and get out of here. We've got an hour and a half drive. We'll have plenty time to talk. I'll answer any questions you have... promise."

Erika squeezed my hands in assurance. "Okay then?"

"Yeah, okay," I quietly replied. I was still confused, but the pain in the pit of my tummy was gone.

Erika let go of my hands. "I'm just going to grab my things," she said, turning toward the door. I locked on her so-fine ass and watched as she left the room. "You want a coffee for the road?" Her words trailed as she headed into the hallway.

"Sure, give me five, and I'll meet you in the kitchen." I picked up my panties from the chair and slipped away into the bathroom.