Sissy Cuckold & The Old Bull Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband watches wife get impregnated by old bull.
1.8k words
4.13
372.5k
202

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited on the bed as instructed. He had dressed exactly as he was asked: A pair of lavender lace trimmed panties stretched tightly over the young man's small cock; a matching bra covered his hard brown nipples too. He also had on a garter belt and some high heels. Too top in off he had on some coral lipstick and he had painted his nails perfectly.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in" said the young man. The door opened to reveal a tall, thickset, ugly old man, with white hair. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt that showed off his muscled physique and some old blue Levi's. "Wow, you were kidding when you said you were a sissy huh? What a pathetic little man you are, I just hope your wife knows what she's in for!" he laughed arrogantly. This old man was as brutish as the Husband had imagined and something about that made his small cock harden against the soft lace of his panties.

The old man bragged to the husband about all his past sexual experience and told him that tonight will be a night that his wife will never forget. He pulled off his shirt to expose a strong, hairy chest with a nice big belly. He had a big strong pair of arms and looked very intimidating. If the young man had to guess he'd say he was around 55 but in the advert it had said 70. "So you're a cuckold huh? She's told me that you an obedient sissyboi who'll let another man fuck his wife. You have no idea what she's in for" he said menacingly.

With that she walked in, completely naked exposing her firm round boobs and her shaved pussy. She had a curvaceous size 14 body with size 36C breasts. Her nice broad hips were completed with a beautiful rounded belly

"Well who do we have here?" she said seductively, swaying her hips as she brushed past me and lay down onto the bed making sure the old pervert could see every inch of her.

The old man's eyes had nearly burst out of their sockets, he knew he was going to be able to have his way with this young goddess right in front of her husband and there was nothing anyone could do about it. He walked over, pushing the husband down to floor and started to grab and fondle her breasts rudely.

"Yessss" he hissed "What beautiful titties, he immediately squeezed then hard in his hands and slide his hand down her waist. I watched as this depraved senior clawed at my young wife's breasts while he fingered her pussy with his stubby fat fingers. "Mmm what a beautiful cunt you have my dear, I can't wait to have my big cock in it!" he grinned whilst looking at the husband arrogantly. The husband started to feel as though this may have been a big mistake.

He grabbed her waist and flipped her back onto bed and pulled her towards the edge. He pulled down his jeans to reveal a pair of loose boxers with a threateningly big bulge. He saw my wife's eyes grow wide with surprise and then mist over with lust. The old man chuckled when he saw her face " Obviously you've never seen how big a real man's cock is my dear, no thanks to your sissy of a husband." She looked back at her husband and smirked and for the first time he genuinely started to feel afraid.

He pulled down the waistband and his cock flipped out, slapping against his belly as it swayed out rockhard. The wife gasped and reached out for the huge piece of cockmeat, squeezing it to feel how strong and virile he was. It was a huge 9-inch schlong, twisted and gnarled with lots of veins. The husband looked on in awe as his wife started to stroke it up and down, watching the foreskin pull back over the enormous mushroomed head. "Suck on it bitch" snarled the old man.

She started to suck on his massive cock and the old bull's head fell back in lust. He looked at the husband dead in the eye and blew him a kiss, smiling evilly. After 5 minutes of constant sucking and slurping the old man pulled out of the wife's mouth and lay it on her face. "Do you see how much she loves a real cock, boy? She deserves better than that tiny little clitty of yours!" The husband bowed his head in shame. "Now watch as your wife gets fucked properly, by a real man" he sneered at him.

He watched his wife lay back as the old man lined up his cockhead with her pussy. "No stop! You said you would wear a condom! Not fuck her bareback, she might get pregnant!" The husband started, standing up. " I forbid you t –"

He fell back feeling like a wrecking ball had hit him. The old man was standing over him looking down at the Husband on the floor. "You forbid me!?! You? You can't forbid anyone you sissy; you're a powerless wimp of a man who can't even satisfy his own wife! She agreed to fuck me because she wants me to get her pregnant; your impotent spunk is useless so she asked for a real man to do the job." The husband gaped staring back and forth between the old man and his smirking wife. "I've been impregnating young wives for over 50 year's you little shit. Now sit back and watch as a real man gets your hot young wife pregnant!"

The husband cowered on the floor holding his bruised face as the old bull walked back to his wife his cock swaying as he went. His wife looked at him with a mixture of contempt and amusement. The old man started to rub his cock up and down the wife's pussy and he noticed her getting wetter and wetter. He slowly eased in his huge cockhead and watched as the wife screamed out in delight.

"Look as she feels what it is like to fuck a real man. You have been depriving her of pleasure all these years and now I will punish you by making her pregnant." The ugly old pervert sniggered as he edged his giant cock in slowly.

Soon he was all the way in and he started to really fuck her. The husband could hear the sounds of the old man's huge low-hanging balls slap her arse as he continued to ravage her. The wife just writhed with pleasure as this hung older man started to fuck her where she had never felt before. "I can feel you at my cervix" she gasped in pleasure. "Oh fuck yes, pound me harder you old stud! Mmmmmm..."

The husband stared in horror; he had never heard his wife talk like that. The man could see that he was humiliating the poor husband and started to ram his cock in and out even faster. "Look at his little baby dick" the old man sniggered. "He's getting hard watching me fuck you" he told the wife.

It was true; the husband's tiny cock was rock hard, poking out of his panties by 2 or 3 inches. "I'm going to enjoy teaching you a lesson later" the old man laughed.

Ohhhh! I'm gonna ccuuuuummm!!!" the wife screeched, thrashing around on the bed. The old man grabbed her arms and pinned her down, leaning in to kiss her hard. The husband watched helplessly as their toungues intertwined and the old man's buttocks slammed into his wife's pussy. He broke off the kiss and started to suckle on the wifes bouncing tits.

"Ohhh I'm getting close you little slut" growled the man "You want me to plant my seed in that beautiful belly of yours?" My wife looked at him through her lust "Give me your baby stud... breed my fertile belly... cum in me please!"

The husband stood up to do something but it was already too late. He watched the old man's big low-hanging balls tighten up as he slammed down into her cunt for one last time, pushing his cockhead right at the entrance of her fertile womb. "ERRRRGGGGAAAAHHHH!! Take my baby you slut!" The old man yelled as torrents of cum spat out of his gnarled old cock into the wife's womb. Spurt after spurt filled her up until the husband could see the thick white goo slop down to the floor below as his cock rammed in and out.

The husband held his head in his hands as he saw this alpha-male take his wife right in front of him. What had he let done, letting this happen? His wife groaned in ecstasy as the old man lay on top of her, leaving her perfectly satisfied for the first time in her life. With the amount of cum she had just taken; there could be no doubt that she was now pregnant with this dirty old man's baby.

The old bull slowly pulled out of his wife until just his cockhead was left. He turned to the husband, "You! Sissyboi, get over here and lick your wife's pussy clean!" The husband started to protest but by the look on the old man's face; he knew he had no choice. He got down below his wife's pussy and watched as the old bulls big schlong popped out releasing a wave of white hot cum to pour down onto the husbands face and mouth.

It tasted vile, salty and thick. He felt it was so potent that he could feel the sperm moving on his tougue."Lick it all" the old man said through his teeth. The husband started to lick his wife's gaping pussy marvelling at the amount of semen this old man had produced. Her lapped at her swollen lips and felt the heat that they had both created.

After completely cleaning her up and swallowing what felt like mouthfuls of sperm-rich cum from his wife's sore pussy, the husband turned to get up only to be stopped by the old man. "Forgetting something are we?" The old man grinned as he swayed his giant schlong towards the husbands face.

The husband was about to protest before the man rammed his cock into the husband's face. The invading cock felt huge in his mouth and stretched and penetrated the back of his throat. "MMMPPHHHFFF!!!" he tried to yell has he choked on this huge piece of cockmeat in his mouth. He couldn't breathe and started to go red as the bull enjoyed his tight throat. The old man pulled out and let the husband cough and splutter on the floor, heaving in lungful's of air and swallowing down the residual cum that had been on the cock. "I think he liked that" he sniggered to the wife who was now in a comatose state on the bed.

"Right, said the old man looking down at the spluttering Husband "Now it's your turn!"

To be continued.