Sissy Finds Black Cock Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
406 Followers

Dunn mounted and I put him back inside. His hot cock in my cold ass felt fabulous. Something about the way I made Christine feel better made me want to do the same for Dunn.

"That's a girl, black cock came into you the way it should for the first time."

I lie down and got fucked and it was magnificent. I got so high I think I might have passed out. Dunn had to put his hand over my mouth twice to quiet me. With him knotted in my ass, I luxuriated in the feeling. I smelled the smells of our sex of his musk and the traces of my bubble bath.

I ran off down the hall and made a salad to go with the pork roast I put into the crock pot before leaving for work. His food hit the table as his butt hit the seat.

He ate his fill and went into the living room and I cleaned up the kitchen and went down the hall to the bedroom. I put on one of Gina's spaghetti tanks and a pair of pajama shorts and checked myself in the mirror. It took a couple of minutes to wash off my feet then I came in and sat at the other end of the couch with my legs up under me.

When I noticed I was trying to be a girl, I put them back to the floor.

"Good girl, Terry. That top looks cute on you."

Gina came through the door.

"Hey sweetheart," I said.

"Hello, yourself," she answered. "How are my two favorite guys?"

"Great, can I get you anything?"

"No, you boys enjoy the game. I'll find my way."

That night, I noticed Dunn. How his body was different than mine. He commanded a room with his presence. His feet were big, mine petite. His hips were muscular and mine rounder and softer. My hands were much smaller in his. I like the way it looked when he clenched them while he was inside me.

By the time I realized I was running my hand up his bicep, he looked at me.

"I'm not mad, Terry. You started off natural. I'm going to let you keep working at it, girl."

"Can I sit here?"

"Do what's natural to you."

When the game ended, I was up against Dunn with my hand in the middle of his chest.

"It was good to see you again, Dunn. Thanks for coming over. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

Dunn cocked an eyebrow at me. "You're amazing, Terry. This is unbelievable but go ahead and strip for me again."

Though confused, I did it. He pulled off his pants and sat back down.

"Straddle me with your knees on either side and sit down. Put your head here on my chest and hold me around like that. Just sit there and get yourself calmed down...as long as it takes, Terry."

At first I was nervous about my little dick against that massive shaft of his and felt odd about the position. My freshly fucked butthole was spread for anyone to see. I got a little excited to feel the power in his arms and chest but then the comfort of his breathing and his heart beating in my ear. The whole time his heart beat easy until I let myself be taken in a different way.

"It's a tough world out there Terry. All men supposed to be one way and women another. You ain't a woman. I've fucked white bois that needed a sex change. You love pussy and you love your wife. And you love doing for me...right?"

"Yes."

"Nothing wrong with it. This been going on all through history. It's been going on around you but everyone's forced to be undercover. There's a wide range. I'm at one end, that beautiful wife of yours is at the other end."

I laid there listening and letting go. I tried to give back to Dunn like he was giving to me, to put the same feeling back into him.

"Them boys at work is resisting what they know ain't natural, Terry. Take care of them like you take care of me. That's what sissies do. There's nothing wrong with it."

In bed that night Gina asked, "What happened? You looked so content in his lap like that."

I didn't say anything to her, I kissed her and we made love like never before. Gina let go and was wild with me. It was like when we first got together but in those days she stayed restrained for fear of what I might think. No matter how many times I told her it was ok.

That night she forced me to bite her nipples hard and she scratched my ass and bit my nipples and forced me to stop fucking her and eat her while she was cumming.

The second time she came she nearly bit my finger off when I tired to cover her cries. She dug her heels into to my thighs driving me into her when I came. We lie breathless and exhausted and we fell for each other again just in a deeper way than before. Gina was showing me more of her as I was doing the same and it was beautiful.

Around one in the morning the phone rang and I answered.

"Put Gina on the phone," a man said. I could hear the noise of the slot machines in the background.

I handed the phone to Gina.

"Who..?" she asked. "Brandon I'm not working tonight, I'm in bed."

I couldn't hear what the person said.

"I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to meet a guest of the casino...goodnight Brandon."

"Who was that?"

"One of the high rollers, someone must have given him our number. He's a nice guy but he's not used to having to accept a polite no."

"Why didn't you tell him you were married?"

Gina scorched me with her stare. "I'm following company policy. The truth is that they are twice as persistent if I use that for an excuse."

CHAPTER SIX

Gina reassured me all morning until it got her a little irritated but I apologized before it turned into a fight. I kept the windows down on the truck and felt the breeze and the next thing I knew I was singing girl country and feeling soft and pretty. My body looked and moved much better from all the yoga and dancing.

It exacerbated the situation with my clothes. Nothing I wore to work felt right and my haircut sucked too.

There were other undeniable the changes going on. I listened to the guys now rather than waiting until a break so I got to interject what I wanted to say. It bled over into my phone dealings and the willingness to hear people out made for good business and pleasant exchanges even when we couldn't come to terms.

My transition toward accepting my natural instincts seemed to be outrunning what might be acceptable in the deepest part of the Bible belt. That scared me too.

At work, the guys squawked over each other as soon as I made my first call. They were all eager to help me out. It made it easier to trade and get our prices higher and they ended up making more money too. I was so motivated I called accounts we lost to competitors and worked on them until we locked in more business.

When Ralph brought his first load on the yard, I ran out rather than walk. I expected him to throw the manifest out like normal. Instead he reached his arm out the window and helped me up.

"Just wanted to say hello," he said. "I made sure they gave me the good stuff today."

Sure enough, all the logs passed grade. Normally we wasted an hour picking through his loads and then I wasted another two hours trying to sell below grade logs.

When I went to hand him the paper I jumped up on the step and said, "Hey, those are going to make some good looking poles, thanks."

"Don't try to sweet talk me by complimenting my big pole," he said smiling but the smile disappeared and he gave a nervous chuckle. "I'm just playing little buddy."

I patted Ralph on the arm. "Why's everyone got to be so sensitive? It was funny and it made me feel good, Ralph. I know you meant well by it. Thanks for brightening my day."

Later, I was chatting with one of the guys and a voice walked over the conversation to say, "Somebody got another ball slapping last night. Look around for the one walking bowlegged."

I stopped and bought flowers for Gina and timed it so that Dunn was on the road behind me for all of the drive. It made me feel comforted, protected...I squirmed in my seat thinking about getting fucked. My big 4x4 truck with a twelve inch lift kick and knobby tires stopped being me at that moment. I doubt it ever was.

He was on me as we walked up the drive. My neighbors had to know I was getting black fucked nightly. Mike was on his porch cleaning his shotgun.

In the bedroom, it took barely a minute for me to be out of my clothes and have a fat headed cock up my ass. That night, Dunn started being tender to me telling me "good girl" over and over and one time got me moving my ass some until I messed up. He stilled me and went right back to work until I caught all of his cum inside me. Dunn got so into it he pulled my hair as she shot off.

I prepped that morning to be able to bake scratch biscuits before he sat down to his plate of red beans, sausage and rice. He wore his track pants for the first time. All of us were getting comfortable with me being his little sissy to fuck.

As I stood behind him, I heard the door open and Gina and Joanie walked into the dining room.

"Can I get ya'll something to eat? I've got scratch made biscuits and red beans."

"Oh my gosh," Gina said as she saw the flowers waiting for her. Her eyes got wet as she picked up the vase.

"Let me fuck that little sweetheart, Gina...it's making me crazy."

"It's all mine," Gina said. "Thank you, Terry."

"Dish out something for your wife and let me get my hands on you," Joanie said walking up on me. "Damn, I'm already seeing that waist getting pretty. You need to buy some tits like mine."

Joanie took me into the living room and stripped down to her bra and bootie shorts. Without a bra her perky breasts and hard nipples showed through the thin material. I loved her tiny little waist. She had a skinny body and ass like me.

We danced with her hands on my hips and she got me so charged up I forgot about anything but moving. She forced me to look into her eyes and my body followed her body as we went all over the dance floor.

The next thing I knew Dunn had his hands up on my hips and danced behind me. He spun me around and we moved together for an entire song.

"That was hot," Dunn said. "I'm gonna have to fuck one of you."

"Cool your heels over on the couch, cowboy. Fancy's got herself some dancing to do."

Gina went and curled up next to Dunn wearing him out talking about the flowers and Joanie got me moving again and we went down the hallway. "Same rhythm just step directly in front of you touch the ball of your foot, twist, keep that foot bottom up and exposed until you crossover and put the other one in front...Stop hyping your hips you slut."

We practiced until I could go up, spin, and go back down the hallway. I'd never used those muscles before so I was spent after ten minutes. I fell onto the bed exhausted and exhilarated. I couldn't stop giggling. Joanie fell on top of me soaked with sweat. I felt free of my old self at that moment. I felt her body. It was lithe and pretty and so was mine. I'd never felt so loving and close to a woman I wasn't fucking. We were all so happy. We were too young to be miserable.

***

If only that feeling would have lasted. My treatments continued through Friday and it was a long weekend of feeling empty in my bum.

Gina worked the prime shifts on Friday and Saturday nights. I made the huge mistake of insisting upon meeting her on her break on Saturday after a day alone where my remorse over giving up life as a man and the petty little things at work and my inferiority to the men hawking her got the best of me.

Dane, the huge black security officer held the velvet rope as I approached.

"I'm going to be nice because I love Gina," he said. "You ain't a high roller so go gamble until her break, Terry."

The fact I wasn't good enough to go where she was surrounded by men made me want to mortgage our house for the money to put down for a single hand.

"Let me just see her," I said bowing my chest out.

"Go," he said.

I had the misfortune of turning into Ricki, a professional comedian with a show at the casino where he made twenty thousand a night.

"Hey how's it going biggest mistake of Gina's life? Dane, I'm all for social welfare but this is out of control. He'd be happy to fuck a schnauzer...or have one fuck him. Which redneck Republican should I vote for to get you off the public dole, Terry? Have you no shame for taking charity?"

He nudged me out of the way.

"I think the nickel slots are in the corner. Let me see if I can't talk Gina into coming up to my speed so she's not shopping her ass at a casino Friday nights to put a new shifter knob on that short man's four wheel drive."

"Hi, baby," Gina said as she walked down the steps to the snapping heads of every person in the casino. It took a minute for the wives to get their looks before they started beating the arms of their husbands. The guys just kept looking as Gina hugged me and said hello to Ricki and sent him on his way.

We walked arm and arm to the little lounge next to the high roller area. Gina whispered in my ear, "I feel so sorry for Ricki. He's so insecure. He'd be really cute if he'd just get over it."

We ate and she was always so excited at work, her eyes bright from all the compliments and tips for doing a good job. She had the casino owners wrapped around her little finger but didn't even know it. All the other girls had to take their breaks in the back but they paid for Gina to sit at the bar and gave us our meal. She was sweet and everyone loved her. I felt like an idiot for trying to deny her so much happiness.

I thought about poor Christine and realized I was worse than Mike. It was time to grow up and I decided right there to put my full heart into it.

We spent time together at church and Sunday afternoon but I got a little bitchy again toward the end of Sunday night. My clothes seemed stupid and I hated my hair. The frustration of it built all day.

"I'm sorry Gina," I said as I came out of my bath with my hair up in a towel and one wrapped around my body. "I've been a little bitch all day."

Gina smiled and looked up from painting her toenails.

"Did you hear what you just called yourself? You are becoming such a sissy girl. Look at you with your fluffy towels pink from a hot bubble bath."

"I feel so stupid in my clothes now but there's no way I can go out in a dress. That's not me either. Maybe I should just start with my hair. I want to cry when I look in the mirror. It will take forever to grow out and now I can see how stupid that wig looks."

"We can get you a much more natural looking wig if you want but it won't take long until we can start shaping up your hair into something that suits you."

"I have the day off tomorrow because of the holiday maybe I'll go to New Orleans and have a look."

"There are plenty of shops much closer. The one by the hospital helps cancer patients."

"I'm still not that ready," I said.

"Yet..?"

"It's not even to the point of saying, 'Yet' yet."

Rather than pretend I could convince myself to wear a dress or something like that, I put on a pair of Gina's old jeans that sagged because I had no butt and a fitted light blue v-neck Lycra tee and a pair of her Keds that looked the exact same as the men's shoe. It was more gay than girl. A funk came over me before I started the truck.

On the road at my normal work time I arrived in the shopping district by ten just when the stores opened but by that time I sat in the car disgusted with myself for letting a black goon rape me and my stupid clothes and standing in front of Joanie with a sore asshole and sitting in a monster truck looking gay.

"Are you getting out?" A policewoman said after knocking on the window. "I'm writing you a ticket unless you feed the meter."

"Sorry," I said and opened the door. When I look back on it, that woman forced the deciding turn in my life.

As I had imagined there weren't any other people out shopping for wigs at that time in the morning. It took two or three tries at different stores until I felt comfortable enough to engage a guy behind the counter.

"Don't worry. We all had to suffer through the first time," he said. "Take a deep breath and tell me your name." He introduced himself as Jan and explained he was a drag queen with a long running show in the Quarter. He didn't look feminine at all.

"Terry, what are you going for?"

"These clothes, my hair...I don't feel right in this or what I used to wear and I'm not wearing a dress...I know I'm not making sense. I'm standing in here and I don't even know about the wig now."

"Congratulations you're in the one percent of people that know who they are."

"I don't think you can go out on that limb."

Jan walked around the counter and locked the door and turned off the sign.

"If you've got five minutes, we'll try something and if you don't like it, it will take a minute to fix."

Jan put a baseball cap on my head and did my make-up. In five minutes, he spun me around and I looked exactly how I imagined myself. It was so shocking I kept touching my face to assure it was me.

"You're a sissy. You're pretty enough and have the shape to wear anything and look fantastic. All we did is emphasize the fem features. I neutralized your face, lined your eyes and thickened your already pretty lashes. There are a couple of tricks to give you more defined cheekbones and color without looking made up. Women would kill for those lips so all they need is a touch of richness and some gloss."

"Natural is what I'm going for. I want to look down-to-earth pretty," I said.

"Could you walk outside like this right now?"

"Yes...except for these stupid clothes and I'm not wild about the hat."

"If we solve those problems, would you go with that look at work?"

"That's a bigger problem."

We tackled the make-up first. Jan spent another thirty minutes showing me how to do it and sold me everything I needed. It was expensive but I bought it on the spot.

"Will this come off? I'm sweating all day long."

"You can take five cocks to the face at the same time without a smudge but the cleanser takes it right off. Where do you work?"

"The guys there are really nice to me...I run the yard at the pole kiln."

Jan laughed. "Don't be so defensive of your men...You're looking for something to wear to work?"

"It's an impossible situation. I can't wear a dress, not because of the reaction but because it's not me. I don't want to freak everyone out. I can't not be what I am. What does a sissy wear?"

"Follow me."

As soon as I saw the façade, my heart skipped and I felt girl giddy. It was unlike any sensation I had trying to be a man.

"My suspicion is confirmed, you're a little cowgirl."

I called Gina to ask and she said, "Buy it all, baby."

I bought ten pairs of jeans mostly mid-rise and faded skinny or skinny with a boot cut. Jan got me to try every shirt in my size and I bought a bunch of sleeveless and long sleeve snap ups, the cutest turquoise centered silver belt buckle and two pairs of boots with a bunch of spaghetti tees in matching and complementary colors.

The tees got me to try on a sheer boysenberry and gold blouse with bell sleeves and lattice edges. I got a big topaz cross necklace. That prompted me to put on my black tee and match it with another sheer lace top with gold and silver threads. The sales girl brought out a turquoise, fuchsia and white beautiful paisley patterned mesh lace blouse and it made the list.

My favorite was a sleeveless cantaloupe plaid snap up shirt with mid-rise faded skinny jeans with a vintage "Keep on Truckin" belt buckle. It had an old Mack truck on it. I was walking in my bare feet when Jan stopped me.

"No, don't look in the mirror yet," Jan said. "Close your eyes and turn."

Jan put a cowboy hat on me and said, "Open."

It was the exact picture I had in my mind. The pinch front drop brim hat solved the hair problem. I was pretty. I never realized how full and pouty my lips were. I went crazy. The saleslady pierced my ears and put in some hoops. I got a thumb ring, a toe ring, a couple of silver bracelets and a leather strap necklace with a bunch of different charms to put on it. I got ones that spelled out 'cowgirl.' She put a turquoise leather band around the hat for free. While she was putting it on I saw a Peterbilt emblem belt buckle and bought it too.

frezrevup
frezrevup
406 Followers