Sissy Finds Black Cock Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

The cash register was asking for a break when Jan rolled and tied a bandana around my neck.

"Oh, my god, it's given me the perfect idea for a hot day," I said. The saleslady snipped the tags off the shirt and jeans and I threw the old clothes and shoes away.

Jan walked me back to the wig store.

"I feel so bad. I only bought the make-up."

"Don't. You're the one in a million the store was opened to serve. Most never get to the point where you are. It's not an act of courage for you to dress the way you are. It's you."

"Maybe I'm going to regret it but it doesn't scare me at all to go to work like this."

I started back to the car when the idea of wearing a thong entered my mind. I veered over one street to a lingerie store. There were a few women browsing in the store but I was in a hurry so I went to talk to the young girl behind the counter.

"I just need some thongs. The problem is that I'm a solid size five leaning to a four so I'm stuck having to try things on and you can't get a good idea trying them on over underwear."

She didn't answer. She stared at my neck. I didn't have the bandana on so I wondered what she was looking at.

"There's an easy solution. I'll grab a bunch and meet you in the dressing room."

The girl came around with a drawer full of pretty thongs. I wanted to match them with some of my shirts and do some complimentary colors.

"Put on these pantyhose," she said. "They have a lining and kind of go up your butt so no one buys them but it works perfect for trying things on."

Something in the way she kept assessing my face finally snapped me out of it. It came to me that she was looking at my Adam's apple.

"I'm sorry I'm staring," the girl said. "It's so rude of me. You're so pretty."

"Will you help me match my new shirts?"

The girl instantly stopped feeling guilty and started picking things out of my bags determined to help me.

On the way back to Mississippi I was still high from spending all the money and finding a style but as that wore off I just felt like me. Joanie and I talked on the CB about my new clothes until the guys started stepping on our conversations. We flipped channels but everyone was following.

It took a few hours to pack up all my old clothes and fill the closet with the new stuff. I was in the house searching for what I was going to make Dunn for supper when the doorbell rang.

Christine stood at the door. She shot glances left and right and walked into the house and shut my front door.

"You look good enough to eat, Terry. The kids are out back swimming. I was mowing grass and saw you pull into the driveway. Can't stay...I...Love...It."

I watched her until she went back to mowing and when I turned my head Dunn was walking up the driveway. I knew he was watching when I kicked out of my boots.

He followed my body down the hall. I made sure he saw my feet bottoms as I walked. My dancing paid off. It was the first time I felt the bull in him. This was no longer a chore. He wanted my monster black cock taking pussy.

I stripped got up on my pillow and he plunged into me without me using my hand to guide him in. He ferociously fucked me fast and hard and drained three days back-up of cum into my welcoming cunt. He held a moment inside me.

"I don't want to spill any," he said then withdrew in an agonizingly slow movement. He penetrated me the full length of his shaft then drew out in the same slow way.

"You are full to the top but I've got to have more of that little ass, Terry." He dropped onto me and I accepted him.

I was so relaxed and into the feeling and so wanting to make him feel as good as he made me feel I didn't notice my body was moving with his. Even aware of what was happening I didn't screw it up. I let my body respond naturally until he held my hips.

"This is a treatment, baby. Looking and moving like you do, you'll get plenty of chances to fuck. Hold still for me now pretty girl."

The sound of him calling me baby ran all through me. I felt it in my toes. He kept on until he flooded me again and I relished every second of our time knotted up together.

Dinner was ready when Dunn appeared from the shower. I loved how comfortable he was in our house. It got me excited about making a happy little home for him. I started homemade cookies while he ate and we had cookies and milk while we watched a movie.

Mike worked his shift at the fire station so I made enough for Christine and the girls. Everyone was so excited, it got me giddy. While the little ones ate, she walked up to me and I held her and said, "You're the world's best mom."

When Gina and Joanie walked in I had my head on Dunn's shoulder, my fingers in the waistband of his tracksuit and he had his hand draped over my knee.

Before jumping up to warm something for them to eat, I kissed Dunn's shoulder. It was the second step toward Gina when what I'd done hit me. I burst into to tears and ran into the master bathroom and sat crying on the toilet with the door locked.

Joanie used the tool to jimmy the door open.

"Dunn went home, sweetie. It's ok." She started a bubble bath and kissed my forehead. "Let's get you in the bath, Terry."

Joanie stripped me and helped me into the tub. She shut off the water and put a hot washcloth over my face. "It's easier to talk with your face covered."

"I kissed Dunn on the shoulder. I didn't mean to. I got so lost in being...happy. It came out of me instinctively. It was how I kiss Gina just to let her know I'm going to be thinking of her while I'm gone."

Joanie switched the towels on my face before the first one got cold. "Dunn's not mad."

"I was so down this morning then everything went so perfect then I felt like a total fag when I kissed him."

She pulled the cloth off my face and kissed me. "You've got thirty minutes. We're going to dance. Not because you're a fag or a girl, because it's just fucking fun. I'll go home tonight and get off thinking about sucking your cock."

CHAPTER SEVEN

Joanie cured me. The three of us had so much fun I felt deliriously happy. I'd never been so full of life. Fucking Gina that night, we broke the headboard and giggled until I had to go to the bathroom and pee.

I got up at four thirty and filled our cooler with ice and water and rolled ice into a bunch of bandanas. While I was soaking in the tub, Gina came in naked and got into the bath with me. "Gosh you look pretty," she said then came forward and kissed me.

"I can't wait to do your make-up," I said to her. "Will you let me? I thought about it all morning."

"All your clothes are so fantastic. You little bitch, I love your style. Now I want to steal it."

"Wear whatever you want," I said. "Or we can go shop for you."

"So what are you going to wear to work today?" she asked. "You threw everything away except for your church shirt and jeans."

"I can't decide. I love that cantaloupe plaid sleeveless snap up and those faded skinny jeans with the lime colored thong. Did you see my toe ring?"

"No, seriously," she said.

"Huh?"

"Terry, those are a bunch of redneck assholes. Are you sure it's safe?"

"I'll dress...if you think I can't pull it off, I'll wear something else."

"Holy shit," Gina said as I walked up the hall. "You little whore. I can't believe you put that whole look together by yourself."

"I'm dumping the boots and going barefoot," I said. "I really think the guys will like it. I put ice in bandanas in the cooler and am going to run them out to keep the truckers cool."

"Are you really sure, Terry? You're so excited I don't want you to get your heart broken."

I was at work forty five minutes early giving me plenty of time to set up and throw some saw dust down to keep from getting splinters on the wavy old wood floor. I raked up all of the rocks leaving perfectly straight rake lines across the area in front of the shop.

During my morning phone calls another idea came into my head and I called Leonard's refrigeration and talked over the specifics of an ice machine to handle filling up coolers and cups for fifty five plus trucks. I wanted my men to be happy. We fought about the price and he had someone agree to install it the next day. As I hung up the phone, Turk rolled over the scales.

"Get your ass moving, Terry," he said over the intercom.

I documented his weight and ran out across the lot on the balls of my feet.

"What the fuck are you doing faggot?" he called out. "Get away from my truck." He threw the manifest at me in the metal covered clipboard. It cut my hand when I tried to catch it.

Turk geared the truck and popped forward. "Sign it and give it here queer."

The manifest was wrong and the logs were not to grade.

"I can't help you Turk," I said.

"Open that fucking gate or I'm going to come down there and stomp fuck your ass."

I left his clipboard on the step of his truck and trotted back inside.

Turk jerked the truck into reverse and backed out onto the highway spending more time calling me names over the CB than watching what he was doing. The torrent went on until Tommy Rae walked over him.

"Take that story to a different channel, Turk." Many of the other truckers walked over Turk until he stopped talking.

The phone rang for Mr. Donaldson's office. It was the trucking company Turk hauled for. Turk sat out on the highway a hundred feet back down the road.

I wanted to cry but held my breath and mapped out the loads for the day.

Red swung into the lot over the scales. Bryer drove out straining to see inside the office. I waved and he waved back.

"I'm not sure what all that squawk was about. I just came off the lot and it still looked like our little buddy in there save a cowboy hat," Bryer announced on channel nineteen.

Mr. Donaldson buzzed my office.

"Are you gay, Terry?" he asked through the speakerphone.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Were those logs any good?"

"Not close sir. They're not worth burning."

"It sounds like you finally got a set of balls on you."

A little less sure of myself, I ran out across the lot to Red.

"Oh, no," he said. "You've got to climb on up here."

Red's white teeth showed through his thick red beard. He had his long red hair in a pony tail down his back like Willie Nelson. He used to be an offensive lineman at the college.

"That will brighten up any morning. Look at you sportin' them new duds and that sassy cowboy hat."

"You're almost six tons over but we'll catch up the extra weight on somebody running light. I'll be back in a minute."

I checked the load and everything looked correct. Truckers can spot a fly at a hundred yards in a mirror without anyone knowing they were looking but Red made no effort to hide his doings.

It rattled me to the point I almost forgot his present.

"Put this around your neck to keep you cool today. If you bring me another load, I'll trade you out."

"No, I think you better put it on," he said. I leaned in and he looked over to his mirror to check my ass. His neck was so big I had to use clips and a cord to hold it.

"I like that, Terry."

Tanner was rolling out as I stepped off the truck. A trucker never stops...except for a lady. He locked 'em up and insisted I pass.

"Hold on a minute," I said then ran around and grabbed a bandana for him.

Tanner was not as easy about me putting it on him and he snuck his looks. But when I finished he smiled and let me run in front of the truck again.

The airwaves lit up the whole day. It was only about twenty percent positive about me but everybody took a bandana.

We were so busy I ate lunch in the yard and called a company to come up and sand down the floor and put urethane on it. We took our limit of logs by three for the first time in the six years I worked the job. The boys wanted to get to sanding on the wavy wood so I decided to drive down to the Ford dealership.

I traded my truck for a year old demo red Mustang convertible with a cream colored leather interior. No one else liked the inside but it seemed cute to me.

Dunn was on my tail as we drove back to the house that day. One of the truckers from a different company flew around me and honked a couple of times. The bark swirled off the logs as he passed.

Dunn fucked me so hard my legs quivered for ten minutes while we let his nut soak into me. Gina came in as I walked up the hall.

"Hi, honey. Did the casino let you off early?"

Gina stopped as I kissed her.

"That's unbelievable. I almost forgot who you are. It's who I fell for."

I served them supper and we all three got on the couch with Dunn in the middle and us on either side. Our house finally settled. We watched the movie and when it was over Dunn walked to the door and I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine and we hugged and he did the same with Gina. It was probably the first day I spent more of my day living natural than pretending.

"Time to dance?" I asked.

"Sure, but I've got great news first."

"How can this day get any better?"

"They were nice to you at work?"

"A few were."

"The owner of the casino had me to his office and offered me a job as a VIP hostess. Isn't that fantastic?"

"Valerie got fired?"

"No, she ran off with Xaing, that billionaire guy. She was only in that job for three months."

"I've never been so proud of you," I said though I didn't mean a word of it. Valerie wouldn't get fucked thrown into a prison cell with a guy that went thirty years without pussy.

We hugged and ended up fucking and I put my whole soul into it sure it was the last time I'd ever feel her luscious body again. How could I live up to these men when I had little tits budding?

CHAPTER EIGHT

The weight of knowing I was about to lose Gina dragged on me but I did my best to keep my spirits up. Around eleven Tommy Rae asked me to lunch. When I agreed it caused a flurry of lunch date requests. Now, some of the non-loggers wanted a piece of me.

I asked somebody about it, and two minutes later I got texts with pictures of me standing on the side of trucks putting bandanas on drivers or bending or squatting to check loads. My idea of matching thongs was a huge hit. For days they'd randomly call out a color in conversation about a different subject. Once I saw the pics I knew they were assuming based upon my tees.

"I have no idea who done that. It happens," Carl texted me with a smiley face at the end.

We laughed about it over the CB.

"You might also want to check under hottest bitches in trucking. A photo or two might have got put there. The voting's going on for another week. You're in fifth right now."

I loved truckers.

"I can give you a few ideas for pictures that'll get you the top prize if you're interested."

My day seemed going in the right direction as I drove into town for lunch.

"Look at you," Tommy Rae said. "Come over here." He grabbed me for a hug and I hugged him and brushed his cheek. His gray whiskers scratched.

Tommy was a big old chunk of country. He talked to all the waitresses and some of the people at neighboring tables and we had a great time. Over my protests, he paid for lunch. He walked me back to my car and we hugged again and he kissed my cheek.

"Did that pick you up any?"

"It sure did. Thanks, Tommy Rae."

"You can't satisfy everybody Terry. Some will talk if you're this way. Some will talk if you're that. You're alright with us because you're finally rolling the way you are. If somebody don't like that...fuck 'em."

Later that day, Sam hauled a load of poles up from the yard and stopped in front of the office. He was an older driver and the first black guy the company hired. He came in the side door as the late afternoon sun baked the ground. The first thing he noticed was my bare feet. It made him smile.

"Hey, Terry," he said. "I've got them runs over in Louisiana tomorrow and the next and wondered if you might want to stop over for supper the day after that."

He was nice about leaving me a way out but I was getting asked if I wanted to get fucked.

"That sounds nice..."

Sam came up and put his hand in the small of my back sporting a big grin that got me a little weak legged.

"Come on now don't do old Sam that way little buddy. I'll take good care of you...Who else you know about me fucking?"

"No one," I said.

"Xactly."

"It's not that. I haven't talked to Gina about that sort of thing."

Sam said, "When you're ready I'll take me a piece. You made something a black man wants a slice of."

My face felt hot and he gave my butt a pat and it made me hotter.

"Thanks, Sam. You're my kind of man."

Dunn seeded my pussy that night and we went through our routine. I told them about Sam asking me out.

"How does he know?" Gina asked.

"We all know. They will be hawking you. The older ones like Sam do it right. The younger ones will do it wild."

"It feels like cheating on Gina."

"Then don't do it," Dunn said. "But you are going to have to say no a lot."

Gina and I giggled.

"Come on hottie. Let's go to the mall," Gina said.

We bought her a wardrobe of western clothes for a voluptuous girl that loved high heels. While she tried things on, we got to kissing in the dressing room a few times and it freaked out the salesgirls who thought we were lesbians.

I knew the real reason for the time alone was to reassure me about her new job, to show me she still loved me. Both loaded down, we gabbed walking up the drive onto the porch. When I opened the door I saw Christine on her knees between Dunn's legs. She didn't stop bobbing on his cock. He put up his hand to stop me.

He grabbed her head and shot down her throat. When she came up she wiped her chin and said, "Now we all have a little secret. I won't tell if you won't."

That night Gina and I were in bed talking about seeing Christine and we started getting excited and I fucked her and when it was over she cuddled up to me and it felt better than anything that could happen with a black man. I was there to submit to them and give them something to fuck and not make them work to hard to get it but it had nothing to do with my love for my wife.

I was lying on my back worrying when Gina crawled on top of me and kissed my lips so tenderly it brought tears to my eyes.

"I say 'no' a lot, Terry. At first it's hard because your job is to entertain and you feel bad about disappointing someone but then they realize my heart's not open and that makes it easy."

"I'm getting fucked by Dunn," I said. "Is that something you want to do with someone else?"

"I'm me, that sweet simple girl. We have the perfect house, the perfect jobs, and you're the perfect guy. It's no more complicated than that."

The next morning, everything was perfect when I got to work. The new floor was down. The new ice chest was in. I was pretty in my jeans and bare feet and sleeveless lime plaid western shirt. When I bent over, a tiny hint of my tangerine thong appeared.

Though only about a third of them would have me up on the step, nearly all of them took their glances. It did something to me to have a man appreciate me and the way I moved. It made me feel good to do for them. I wasn't trying to be sexy. I liked to laugh and do things to make their day better and most appreciated the effort.

It was the occasional moment when I thought about my horrible old life. Now all the drivers honked and waved and gave encouragement bordering on flirting. A couple of them talked about my little cum catcher and cocksucker lips on channel twenty one.

I don't know who it was but one of them said, "I wonder if Terry could take this monster down to the pubes."

"Bring it over and I'll do my best," I said. People joked about it on the airwaves for the next week.

I waved at Mike out front trimming his hedges as I pulled into the drive. I never bothered to put my boots back on after work so I got out and walked toward the house in my skinny jeans and little western shirt. Just before I got to the porch Dunn put his hands on my hips and followed me through the door that way.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers