Sissy Finds Black Cock Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

There was a huge good looking guy with his Rolex and his business suit up on her ordering her a glass of wine as she stood at the end of the bar.

"I'm good," I told the guys. "Somebody told me Gina went missing but there she is."

She smiled when she noticed me.

"Hey, Terry," Gina said coming off the bar stool to give me a hug. "Ron, this is my husband Terry. Terry, Ron bought me a glass of Bordeaux. Do you want anything?"

Ron scoffed. "You must like them thumb size," he said.

"Smaller, I like them pinkie sized and Terry's got just what I want. Thanks for the drink, Ron."

Gina chose me. Probably a thousand times a day she chose me. I had something over the entire world in that the most beautiful woman in it wanted me and until that moment never noticed it. I was an idiot. This girl that never should have had to prove her love for me had to prove it all day everyday but I was so wrapped up in my own unhappiness I overlooked it.

I went to kiss her and she steered my mouth away. "You haven't been sucking cock have you?"

She gave a final glance over her shoulder at Ron then kissed me and said, "Just teasing sweetheart. Dunn called me and told me what happened...Let's go get something to eat. Now that you're down here, all my friends want to hang out after supper and see your new clothes."

"So you know I just made an ass out of myself, don't you?"

"I guess I'm going to have to accept that sissies are insecure but I know you'll let go of it. Let's not worry about it tonight. I want to enjoy you and dance and laugh and go home and get fucked."

Maybe it wasn't forever, but at that moment, I let go and the foolishness. It seemed permanent but I'd gone backwards before.

As we walked over to the restaurant we passed the set of long mirrors decorating the front of the high rollers area. I caught a reflection of me. I didn't see a boy or a girl. I saw all the ugliness I felt was gone.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers