Sissy Hotel Play

Story Info
When I'm alone I try sissy things.
917 words
4.02
21.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday afternoon and I was feeling a little bored and some what curious...

I had spent the last hour or so watching porn, but not just the usual straight type of porn I'd usually watch...

For some reason I had an urge to watch men fuck other men and have guys dress up as girls and fuck themselves with toys!

I was so turned on and a little confused as I had never watched gay porn...

As the afternoon soon turned into night, I thought to my self I should book a hotel room and get a little naughty as I had nothing planned for the evening!

I was only 19 at the time and was living with my parents and older sister.

As no one was home, I walked into my sisters room on the way out and grabbed a bunch of panties and dresses, not knowing what exactly I was going to get my self into for the night, I was pretty excited and keen to try a few new things!

I checked into my hotel room and had a hot shower... I had porn playing on my iPad as I was showering, watching this guy supposedly being fucked in the ass for the first time...

This was turning me on, stroking my cock as the hot water fell down on my chest, I thought to my self... Why not go any treat my self to some toys from the nearest sex shop?

I jumped out of the shower and was deciding what to wear... I couldn't resist the selection of panties I had in my bag... I'm not sure why I wanted to try this but I was keen. So I reach into my bag and pull out a Lacey pink thong that was crotchless...

They looked so sexy! My cock was already hard but putting these panties on took it to another level! I was finally wearing my first pair of panties and had my freshly shaven ass exposed as my cock just fit inside the thong.

Looking into what else I had packed in my bag, I pull out a pair of tight black jeans and just a casual T-shirt...

Now dressed and feeling like a bit of a slut! I catch a cab to the nearest sex store.

As I arrive I can't help but notice a set of 3 butt plugs staring right at me! I grab a basket and quickly choose the set of hot pink plugs, feeling quite excited as I continued to explore the shop...

The next thing that caught my attention was a thick black 8" realistic dildo with balls and a suction cup. I quickly added this to my goods and found a 10" dildo pretty similar to the one I just picked up but it was also hot pink and had my ass written all over it!

I walked to the back of the shop and found female wigs that were for sale and decided to get this hot blonde looking one! Another item added to my already slutty shopping basket...

After walking around the shop for 20 minutes I decide it's time to checkout and get back to my hotel.

Nervously walking through the streets with my purchased goods, I couldn't help but feel the bulge in my panties, knowing quite soon I'm really about to turn into a sissy slut!

As I leave the elevator, I finally get to my room and shut my door...

I throw away my shirt, rip off my jeans and quickly put on my sisters tight white dress. I go to my bag of goodies and put on my blonde wig, looking into the mirror thinking what have I become?

I pull out the butt plugs and start lubing up the smallest one out of the 3... I bend over my bed and rub the tip of the plug around my tight hole... Teasing and teasing my self I finally have it inside me... Not really feeling much I go straight to the largest plug! I covered it in lube and began to play. As I push half of it in I could feel my cock tense up and after a while I finally had the whole thing inside me... Wow! It felt so good!

I lay on my bed with my sissy hole plugged, taking photos and getting my self off I think to my self I want more!

I take my 2 dildos out their packaging and instantly start sucking them, wishing they were real cocks entering my mouth for the very first time.

I stick the thick 9" dong to my chair, pull out the plug and have the tip teasing my now stretched ass!

I couldn't wait much longer so I squatted like a little bitch and had half of this cock inside me, gradually bouncing and getting deeper every time I could feel the pre cum escape my throbbing cock.

Bouncing harder and harder I wouldn't touch my cock but let the dildo do its magic! As I continued to fuck this thick black cock, I blew the biggest load and made sure I was to taste my own cum.

I had a quick rest as I tasted every last drop of jizz that came shooting outside of me!

Now it's time for the big girl!

As I'm preparing my self to put this huge cock inside of me I get a knock on the door...

To be continued...