Sissy Housewife Learns to Eat Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she commanded, looking down at my feet while I approached her, walking as daintily as possible over to stand beside her in my high heels and nylons, wig, lingerie and makeup.

"So, Tiffany, did you enjoy eating your cum for me last night?" She grinned, giggling.

I was so totally humiliated and embarrassed at having to answer her that I blushed and looked down at my dainty feminine feet in my nylons and high heeled pumps.

Truthfully, I hadn't really liked eating my cum after I'd spurted it all out and my orgasm was finished, but I knew that from now on I would have to eat my cum every time I came, and now, with my little pee-pee all hard and throbbing, I actually found the humiliation of being forced to beg my wife to let me eat my own sperm very exciting.

"Yes, Miss Jennifer, I did like eating my cum for you. Do you think...that I could do it again for you now, Miss Jennifer? Could I please? Could I please cum and then eat my cum for you again? Please?"

She looked uncertain. "Well...maybe I'll let you, Tiffany. But since you know that for the rest of your life you'll never be allowed to cum without my permission, and that whenever I allow you to cum you'll always be required to eat up all of your cum right after your squirt – from now on I don't want to hear you asking me to let you cum. What I want to hear is just you begging me to let you eat your cum. Do you understand, Tiffany?"

"Yes, Miss Jennifer. Of course. Whatever you say, Miss Jennifer."

"Then was there something that you wanted to ask me, Tiffany?" She giggled again.

"Yes, Miss Jennifer. Umm...could I, please, Miss Jennifer, could I eat my cum for you please?"

She grinned and shrugged. "Well, I don't know. I guess I'll have to think about it. Let's see if you can convince me by begging hard enough, by convincing me that you really, really want to eat your own cum. Now why don't you pull those pretty panties down around your ankles and play with yourself a little bit. And then we'll see. Maybe if you beg me hard enough, and really convince me that you love eating your cum, and really want to eat it while I watch you. Maybe I'll even let you."

I quickly reached down and grabbed my panties and pulled them down around my ankles, then straightened up and grabbed my pee-pee, standing there in front of her in my high platformed spiked heels, sexy lingerie and nightie, wig and makeup, and started jerking my cock up and down, begging her to let me eat my cum for her.

"Please, Miss Jennifer, I loved eating my cum for you last night. I loved having you watch me eat my cum, and I really want to do it for you again. Please could I, Miss Jennifer? Please could I eat my cum for you, please?" She still looked uncertain, so I begged even harder.

"Oh, please let me eat my cum for you, Miss Jennifer, please!" I begged. She giggled.

"Well, maybe I will, sweetie. You do look awfully feminine today, dressed up in all that frilly whit lingerie, and those sexy high heels..." She said with a big smile on her face. "Why don't you take off your rubber and show me how you play with your little thing for your Miss Jennifer this morning."

I peeled the rubber off my little pee-pee and started jerking it up and down as fast as I could. Almost immediately I felt my little pee-pee building for the orgasm but then she reached out and slapped my hand away, then slapped me on my little balls.

"Not just yet, sissy. I want to hear you beg me to let you eat your cum again. Tell me how it tasted to have a mouthful of cum, and how much you loved eating it for me.

"Oh, god, Miss Jennifer. I did love it. I loved it when you let me eat my cum, I loved how it tasted and felt, all sticky and thick in my mouth. And I loved it when you let me swallow it, and I felt the sticky cum sliding down my throat.

"Please, Miss Jennifer, please could I eat my cum again for you? Please?"

She shook her head and laughed. "Oh, I don't know, Tiffany. Did you like the taste of that yummy cum of yours? Did you like feeling it all sticky and slimy in your mouth, and sliding down your throat into your little tummy? Did you?"

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer. Please, please could I eat my yummy cum again, Please?"

Without a word, just grinning at me condescendingly, she nodded, and almost instantly I exploded and spurted a huge load of cum into my left hand, jerking my pee-pee up and down again and again to milk the last drops of my sticky sperm into my hand, then squeezed it to get the very last drops out into my hand.

'Very good, little Tiffany," she giggled. "Now – go ahead and eat it all up like a good little slut." And with my beautiful wife staring into my eyes, I lifted my hand and licked and slurped all of my yummy cum into my mouth, then swallowed it down into my tummy.

"Mmm, it tastes so good, doesn't it, sweetie?" she laughed. "Now use that little tongue of yours to clean every bit of cum out for me. I want to make sure you always eat every single drop of cum whenever you squirt it for me." And of course I did exactly as she'd ordered.

I just stood there in my wig, nylons, and nightie, loving the feel of the lipstick on my lips and the taste of my own cum in my mouth, waiting for my wonderful wife's next wish.

"Now get up and go make my breakfast for me, sweetie," she commanded as she climbed out of bed and headed for the master bathroom, a bathroom that I wasn't allowed to use any more.

I stood back up and pulled my panties up around my hips, then went down and made breakfast for my wonderful wife who left for work right after breakfast, all the time still tasting and feeling the stickiness of the cum in my mouth. Then I went back to my little room, took off my wig, high heels and nightie, carefully removed all my makeup, but kept my bra, corset, panties and nylons on, then put on my boy's clothes over my lingerie and went to work knowing that all day I'd be very conscious of my bra, corset, panties and nylons under my boy's things.

The next two days passed in pretty much the same way, although in spite of my begging again and again I was only allowed to make myself cum one more time, the next evening after I made my beautiful wife cum three times in twenty minutes with my mouth and tongue. She then forced me to stand in front of her in just my bra, panties, corset, high heels and wig for almost 15 minutes while she read her book, then she told me to get my purse and spend ten more minutes putting on coat after coat of mascara, lipstick and lip gloss. That left me with really heavy mascara on my lashes, which she said made me look like a complete slut. Then she told me to stand next to her bed and beg her again and again to let me eat my cum for her. Finally she sighed and gave in, "All right, you little faggot. I'm tired of hearing you whine and beg, so I'll let you play with that ridiculous little thing you call a pee-pee until you cum, but this time after you cum I don't want you to eat it right away. I want you to use your tongue – JUST your tongue! – to lick up all that disgusting cum and eat it. I don't want to see those pretty lipstick covered lips touch that cum, just your tongue, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Jennifer, I understand. Thank you for letting me eat my cum, Miss Jennifer, I promise I'll do just like you order me to." I was so horny after all that time licking her twat and standing there in front of her, and putting on extra makeup and begging that I squirted my cum in my hand in less than two minutes, then lifted my hand up and tried very hard to be super careful to use only my tongue like she'd told me to.

Unfortunately, I ended up getting some of the cum on my lips, and the white of the cum was very obvious on my bright shimmering hot pink lipstick and lip gloss, and my wife got angry with me.

She glared at me, her eyes narrowed in anger. "I specifically told you not to get any of that cum on your lipstick, Tiffany. You know that if you're going to wear lipstick you have to learn not to touch it, or you'll mess it up. And now look at you – you've gone and gotten that disgusting cum of yours on your lips. You look disgusting, you ARE disgusting, and I'm not going to let you cum at all until the weekend." Since that was two days away I was dismayed, but knew that I had no choice at all but to obey her every command.

On Thursday and Friday everything was the same, I spent the time from when I came home from work dressed as her sweet little housewife, on Thursday in a lovely black chiffon dress that I'd gotten online at Frederick's of Hollywood, and on Friday in a matching hot pink mini-skirt and blouse also from Frederick's, and then licked and kissed and slurped her cunt both nights until she came three times between dinner and when she went to bed, but even though both nights she told me to stand in front of her and beg her to let me eat my cum, she just made me stand there for ten minutes begging, then told me to forget it and go away, that I disgusted her and she didn't want to see me until the next morning.

I knew better than to masturbate alone in my room so I went back to my room, took off all the beautiful girly things, carefully removed my makeup and wig, then changed into one of my pretty little nighties, and finally fell asleep with my little pee-pee semi-hard and my tiny little balls aching from the need to cum.

To my amazement and delight, Miss Jennifer actually seemed to almost enjoy having me as her little housewife, to humiliate and embarrass me, to spank my little pee-pee and tiny balls, and do whatever she wanted with me. I loved every minute of it, and I was thrilled to be her sweet, submissive and obedient little housewife.

12