Sissy Hubby Ch. 01

Story Info
Secret fantasies are revealed.
1.3k words
4.33
263.6k
84

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers

From the beginning of our relationship, my wife Stacy has been the dominant partner in our relationship, especially with regard to our sex life. We have had traditional intercourse only once during our seven year marriage and it was a disaster like my three previous experiences. Since then she has refused to try again, insisting on oral sex.

As I lay in bed one night, Stacy walked into the room completely naked. She is a very beautiful woman, long brown hair, a tight little body with a flat tummy. She carries a C-cup on her 5’4” frame and keeps her pussy shaved to a narrow strip.

Stacy approached the bed and stood right by my pillow, her pussy at my eye level. “Todd, I’m horny tonight.” Was all she said before she reached down and rolled me onto my back. She straddled my face and grabbed the head board while facing the wall. I knew what to do, lapping at her pussy from hole to clit. All I could see was her little strip of pubic hair, her tummy and the bottoms of her tits. In a short time she pushed her pussy down and began to grind her hips onto my face. As I gasped for air, she ground her clit across my nose while I tickled her butt with my tongue.

Out of no where, she pulled her body off of me and gazed down between her tits. She waited until I had caught my breath before dropping her pussy down onto my mouth. Her clit caught between my lips, sucking and gently biting it just the way she likes it. The pressure she applied to my face increased, her breathing became more labored and I felt her sweat dripping down upon me. Her body quaked as she came, still grinding down on my mouth. As her orgasm passed, she lifted her body up and fell off me and was fast asleep leaving me to relieve myself.

Slipping of bed, not wanting to disturb her, I went to the living room. Turned on a table lamp and caught my reflection in the china cabinet mirror. Standing up straight and gazing into the mirror, at 5’6 at 130 pounds, I am small for a man. My brown hair is collar length, sparse facial hair which only needs to be shaved twice a week. I ran for the track team in school and still run to this day, keeping myself in good shape.

I quickly discarded my red thong. Stacy despises briefs and boxers. Even before we were married, all of my shorts were replaced with bright colored, stretchy thongs.

Laying down on the couch as I sucked on my finger. Imagining I am giving a blow job to an anonymous cock. My homosexual fantasies began my sophomore year in high school after bending to pick up my towel in the locker room and bumping a friends cock with my cheek.

Dragging my wet digit down my hairless chest, my flat stomach and finally between my legs. As I make contact with my little brown hole, I cannot help but flinch. Lightly tapping the tight muscle, the feeling never fails to drive me crazy with desire. Applying pressure until my butt accepts my fingertip. Slowly at first I drive my finger in and out of my butt. Squeezing my finger tightly as I increase the pace, all the while fantasizing about a hard cock stretching my tight little hole.

Wrapping my index finger and thumb around my cock, I eagerly jack myself off. I pause occasionally to pinch my nipples, but never stop sliding my finger in and out of my butt.

I heard my wife clear her throat and slowly opened my eyes. I am paniced and don’t know what to do, I freeze with my finger in my butt and precum leaking over my knuckles. How long had she been there? What did she see me do?

I stuttered something as she walked toward me. She looked down, nodded and said “Don’t stop now.” Feeling so humiliated and not knowing what else to do, I slowly started jacking myself off again. She sat between my spread legs and rolled her fingertip of the head of my leaking cock. She traced my lips with her precum covered finger and told me to get my other hand busy.

Embarrassed beyond belief, I began to fuck my butt once again. She kept coating her finger in my precum and applying it to my lips. She watched closely as my finger slipped in and out of my butt. A look of pure lust covered her face. She began to ask questions in a very seductive voice, “Does that feel good?”

No longer embarrassed, only horny, “Yes, very good.”.

“Have you ever had anything other than your finger in there?”, biting her lip as she asked.

“A few vegetables, that’s all.” Feeling like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders after finally admitting my deep dark secret. Slowly licking the precum off my lips, the taste brings me to another level of arousal.

“What do you think about when you do this?”

I replied honestly, “I think about being taken by another man.”

I continue to jack-off as she pauses to once again coat my lips in my precum. Not waiting for her to finish, I take her finger in my mouth and lick it clean. Then, clean the precum from my own lips.

“Really? That surprises me, but also turns me on in a strange way. Would you like to do anything else with this man? Would you like to fuck him?”

I replied honestly again, “No! I wouldn’t want to fuck him, only be fucked. There is one other thing, I would love to suck on a real cock. Feeling it slide on my tongue, sucking on it like a lollypop, having him explode in my mouth.”

In a calm, understanding voice, “It sounds like you want to be used like a slut. You want a real man to fuck you in every way he can then leave you in a puddle of his cum.”

Before she even finished speaking, I came like never before. When I finished convulsing I had a trail of cum starting in the middle of my chest all the way down to my cock which had shriveled up and disappeared in my pubic hair. As I moved to stand, she pushed me back down. She forcefully said, “Stay.”

She stood and left the room, quickly returning with a spoon. “If my little slut wants to eat cum, my little slut will eat cum.” Sitting between my legs, she scooped up the largest pool and presented to my lips. At this point, I knew my life would never be the same.

Opening wide, she spoon fed me my own cum. The salty taste did not surprise me, I had tasted my cum before, but not so much. I felt it slip on my tongue and down my throat. Huge smiles spread across both our faces. Another spoonful is offered to me. But before she fed it to me, she told me to keep in on my tongue and open wide so she could see it. I took the spoonful into my mouth, squished it around so it covered my teeth, cheeks and tongue then opened wide.

Her eyes opened wide and a soft moan escaped her lips as she witnessed my slutty display. As the last two spoonfuls were fed to me, she explained that I no longer need to keep secrets like this. She would accept me no matter what. She loves me, and she always will.

Stacy went on to say, “And I have a few ideas to help fulfill your fantasies.”

I can’t wait!

buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers