Sissy Hubby Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
3.2k words
4.58
212.4k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers

I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and better than I had in a very long time. Rolling over to find my wife Stacy had already left for work.

After finishing graduate school two months ago, my wife accepted a position with a prestigious firm which much paid more than we had hoped. Upon returning home from the first day of her new career, she demanded that I quit the three meaningless jobs I had held to get her through school.

The first few days of my unemployment were spent listing my daily duties and all of the miscellaneous small projects which needed addressed. I established a daily routine: clean the house in the mornings, watch a little daytime T.V., weed and tend to the flower beds, garden and lawn in the afternoon.

Slipping out of bed and walking to the bathroom, still trying to wake up. I took a long hot shower. After drying off, I returned to the bedroom, on the dresser I found my clothes laid out for me. My wife has prepared the clothes I wear each day for as long as I can remember. On top of the pile of clothing was a note, this wasn’t unusual either, we left notes for each other quite often to remind the other of little things.

As I picked up the note, my knees locked and my eyes opened wide to see one of her sexiest, white lacey thongs lying on top of the pile.

Calming down, I picked up the note. Her loopy handwriting with circles above the I’s covered the page. The note simply read: “Todd, A little slut should dress like a little slut. Kisses, Stacy”

I have never even thought of wearing women’s clothing. It didn’t really matter what the brain in my head was thinking, the one between my legs was taking over. For some odd reason the whole idea of it was turning me on in a big way. Without further hesitation, I slid the stretchy thong up my legs. It rose up high on my hips and dipped down into my pubic hair and butt crack. It fit much differently than the thongs with ‘cups’ I had become accustomed to and felt… sexy.

My erection was pulling the top of it away from my stomach. I adjusted my cock to the side, while still being covered it also allowed the top of the thong to lay flat.

I pulled on the white t-shirt and wasn’t surprised when it didn’t fit right. This must be the one I accidentally washed in hot water, it shrunk about a size and fit tightly, and I hadn’t worn it since believing it had been thrown out.

The denim shorts were folded up neatly; as I picked them up I knew immediately which pair they were. They had between a one to two inch inseam, very short, the cuffs were rolled once and sewn in place and they rode very low on top, ending several inches below her hips. I bought these for Stacy several years ago, she had worn them once, saying she felt like a slut when she had them on. How appropriate.

I stepped into them and slid them up my legs. Thinking to myself, Wow! Stacy and I were close to the same size! Then I remember the summer I had purchased these she was about 15 pounds heavier. When buttoned and zipped, I too felt like a slut. Between the shorts and the shirt, about three inches of my midriff was left exposed.

Remembering I initiated all of this with my confession last night and becoming aware of just how turned on I had become, I didn’t even consider finding something else to wear.

I went about my daily duties, at all times being fully aware of what I was wearing. My erection faded as the day went by and I got used to the feeling of the clothing.

The morning passed quickly by. After a quick lunch I headed for the garage to collect my gloves and gardening tools. The only person I was concerned would see me was our neighbor to the back. She is a lady in her late 40’s, from the day we moved in my wife and I believe she showed an interest in me. Whenever I stepped into the backyard, she soon entered her backyard. All the while sneaking looks at me. We have never spoken a word to her not even a wave. She lives alone and rarely has company.

After peeking out the door and seeing no one, I strolled to the garden and got to work. Having trimmed the tomato plants and weeding the entire area I decided to avoid the front yard and call it a day. On my way back to the door I heard my neighbor’s door open behind me. Glancing over my shoulder out of habit, I saw her standing on her deck smiling while waving at me.

I wanted to run for the door, but I froze. Unsure of what I should do, looking over my shoulder once more and seeing her walking to the fence still waving, I decided to go say hello. What the hell, she had already seen me, what do I have to loose?

She greeted me as I approached the chain link fence separating our yards. Trying my best to be casual, I introduced myself and apologized for not doing so sooner.

She replied with a smile on her face, “It is as much my fault as it yours. My name is Kim.”

We shook hands and briefly complimented each others lawns and gardens. Just as I excused myself to get back to work she reached over the fence and pulled a twig from my hair. As she did this she whispered in a sultry way, “You look so cute today Todd.”

I know my face turned deep red and I felt a knot form in my stomach. Not knowing what else to say, I whispered back a thank you.

She smiled and winked at me, then turned her back and strolled toward her house.

Once inside, I nearly into the bedroom and peeked out the drapes covering the sliding glass doors leading to the backyard. Kim was on her deck sitting on a chair reading a magazine.

I unintentionally “checked her out” for the first time. She stood about 5’8”, bleach blonde hair that ended between her shoulder blades, her tits were probably D-cups and her butt was round.

The remainder of my afternoon was spent in front of the T.V. watching a movie on DVD.

Stacy stepped through the door a few hours later she set a large bag down on the counter. After casually complimenting me on my appearance, we sat at the table and ate the pizza I had ordered earlier. I told her about my encounter with Kim. When I finished the sordid tale, a smile spread across her face. Her reply came in a throaty voice “Nice”

I cleaned the kitchen and joined her in the living room. She was sitting on the couch, smiling at me as I entered the room. The coffee table in front of her was covered with the contents of the bag she brought home. I was stunned to say the least. A stack of lacey thongs, very similar to the one I had one, were in a pile creating a rainbow of colors.

Standing up were three, hot pink colored butt plugs. They ranged in size from slim to large. A tube of lubricant had been laid in front of them. In front of that were two hot pink dildo’s with balls and everything, one slightly larger than the other. It didn’t take a genius to figure out for whom these things were intended.

The final item she had purchased was hidden inside a small bag from a local lingerie shop.

As I stood there with my mouth hanging open, Stacy watched my reaction. Then pointed to the unopened bag and stated in a commanding voice, “Take that to the bedroom, put it on and get back in here.”

I remained standing there silently like an idiot.

“Didn’t I tell you to get your ass in there and change my little slut? What are you waiting for? GO! NOW!” Her voice had changed. It was deeper, demanding and it scared me a little.

I picked up the bag and staggered to the bedroom. In a dark corner of my mind, I know I wanted this to happen. Our conversation last night had informed my wife of who I really am.

When stripped naked I opened the bag to find a pink baby doll nightie. I pulled the top of it over my head and tugged it into place. It had spaghetti straps and was held together in the front with a tiny pink bow between where tits should be. It only covered half of my butt and the whole thing was thin enough to be completely see-thru. I pulled the panties out of the bag, they were a bikini style that tied on the sides. The panties were of the same pink see-thru material. As I slid them up my legs, I realized the drapes were wide open!

It was completely dark outside. The light of the bedroom could have allowed Kim to see me like this! As I rushed to the sliding glass doors, a flash appear from her deck. I didn’t even pause, quickly yanking them closed. “Stacy! I think Kim just took a picture of me dressed like this!” Whining as I called to her.

She replied sternly, “I hoped she would, I opened the drapes. Well she has seen you dressed up like a little slut! Get over it! Just hurry up and get in here! You have to the count of 5! 1… 2… 3… 4”

As I stepped into the living room she whistled at me. The coffee table had been cleared, covered with a pink bath towel and turned so the narrow end was near the couch on which she sat. As she pointed to the table she said in the same stern voice “Lay down, face up, head over there.” She indicated the far end for the location of my head.

When settled on the table, she leaned forward and gently rubbed my hard-on through the satiny material. “You look so sexy dressed like this. Do you feel sexy?”

“Oh god yes!” I answered eagerly without even thinking about it.

“Well tonight I will do some of the things I have been thinking about since last night.” As she said those words, she untied my panties and pulled them from my body.

All I could do was let out a soft moan.

She tapped my knees and stated “Feet on the table, spread apart as far as you can.”

I raised my feet to the table and placed them on the very edges of it. She had me lift my butt up while she slipped a pillow under it. Stacy then gently spread my knees apart. “I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. On second thought, it doesn’t really matter if you are.”

The comment didn’t faze me, I didn’t care. I just wanted her to get on with it. I had dreamed of something like this for so long. My train of thought was cut short when I felt her finger make contact with my little brown hole. This was the first time any person besides myself had ever touched me there. The lubricant she was applying was ice cold and I couldn’t help my hips from jumping. I heard her let out a little giggle.

Soon I felt her finger slip inside me, I nearly came right then. She must have seen my cock jump because she held completely still. “Settle down, we are just getting started”

“Okay, just give me a second” I panted, trying to slow my breathing and calm myself down.

When the feeling had passed, Stacy withdrew her finger. Raising my head I saw her applying even more lube to the smallest butt plug. I had never seen the look on her face before, it was a cross between lust and something I couldn’t identify, perhaps determination? Her breathing was heavy and she stared at the destination of the plug she held in her hands.

“Here we go” she said as she lowered the plug out of my line of sight.

The smooth tip of the plug made contact and quickly penetrated my tight muscle. I squealed with delight as she paused to let me catch my breath.

Stacy’s next step was simple, she grabbed my cock for leverage and pushed on the plug with all her strength until my ass clamped down on the narrow section, pulling the flange between my cheeks tightly.

My head and shoulders came up off of the table, I lost my breath, every muscle in my body tensed up. I would have screamed out in pain if I had the breath to do so. I wanted to strangle her!

She must have known this would be my reaction. As I was sitting up, she loosened her grip on my cock and sensually jacked me off. Looking into my eyes whispering, “It’s alright, the pain will fade, just relax… relax”

Just as she said it would, the pain faded. Stacy knew I was becoming relaxed and slowed her hand down on my cock. A little smile spread across my face and she removed her hands completely.

In a calm voice I asked, “Why did you do that? Were you trying to hurt me?”

She offered this explanation, “I wanted it to feel like a real man was shoving his cock into you. I’m not sure how a real man would do it to you, but I know that’s how they fuck a girl.”

As I lay there feeling so full, she thumped the base of the plug with her finger and a shiver shot up my spine. I moaned, “Oh god.”

Rolling her fingertip over the head of my cock, she asked, “Feel like a slut?”

“Y... y... yes”

“Like a cock in your mouth right now?”

“Y... y... yes”

“Well let’s go.” She said as she stood up, offering her hand to help me up.

A wave of fear washed through me. Not being sure I heard her correctly, I asked timidly, “What did you say?”

“Get up and let’s find you a cock to suck on! Come on, what are you waiting for my little slut?” the stern tone had returned to her voice.

Once again, knowing I initiated this, I reached for her hand. When I stood up, I somehow felt fuller than before. Still holding my hand, she led the way to the bedroom and positioned me on my hands and knees.

“Be right back.” She almost sang those words as she left the room.

There I was in my pink nightie, a plug buried deep in my ass, and my wife was going to get a cock for me to suck. My god, this is exactly what I asked for last night!

She returned in only a few minutes with a dildo in each hand. I smiled for some reason, perhaps I am not ready for a real cock yet.

Setting them down right under my face, she crawled between my legs and grabbed the base of the plug. Slowly this time, she eased the plug out from inside me. As it popped out, I moaned again and felt so empty.

“Oh, does my little slut miss having something in her ass?”

The word ‘her’ stuck in my mind but I offered another soft moan.

She got off the bed and stood in front of the sliding glass doors. “Shall we give your new friend a little show tonight?” she asked with her hands on the drapes.

I quickly pleaded with her, begged her not to open them. If Kim did see me, she would have a side view of all of the upcoming events of the night! Why I didn’t get up and leave the room still amazes me, but I didn’t. I laid there as she threw open the curtains, hopped back on the bed, grabbed the smaller dildo and was working it into my ass before I realized what was happening.

With her free hand, she pointed to the larger dildo and commended, “Suck on that slut.”

I picked it up and started licking the head, soon taking it between my lips. The realism of the dildo was stunning, it was about as hard as my own cock when hard.

During this same time, Stacy had penetrated me with the second dildo and was working on getting the majority of it inside me. Each time she thrust an inch deeper into me, I arched my back and moaned over the cock in my mouth. Having been stretched by the plug, there was no pain as inch by inch she worked the dildo until satisfied with the depth.

Stacy wasted no time and began fucking me with it, slowly at first but increasing in speed.

Before long I dropped to my elbows so I could fondle the balls while bobbing up and down on the cock in my mouth.

I gazed between my legs and saw my wife was fingering her pussy with one hand and fucking me with a dildo with the other. The sight nearly made me cum. My own cock was dripping precum onto the bedspread. I pulled the cock from my mouth, rubbed its head against the head of my own cock, covering it with my thick juice. I quickly returning it back below my mouth and licked it clean.

“Getting close to making a mess slut?”

Half moaning, half whispering “Very, very close.”

“Good” was all she said as she yanked the plug from my ass. She didn’t wait for a complaint, immediately telling me how to lay this time. As I moved to the position she described I remembered the window, Kim could have seen all of this! I paused as I panicked, this hesitation was broken by a hard slap on my ass.

I removed the window and Kim from my thoughts and returned them to what I was to do. I found myself lying on my shoulders, ass high in the air, my cock pointing right down at me dripping precum onto my lips. Stacy held my legs up under her arms as she stood at the foot of the bed.

“Hope you like the view slut, you should get used to it. You’ll be getting to see more cocks real close up in the days to come.” She said these words with determination.

With dildo in hand, Stacy easily penetrated my loose butt, wasting no time and began fucking me with amazing speed. I reached up and began jacking myself off, precum leaking down all over my face.

In less than a minute, I came. I squealed in a high pitched voice, as I heard it I thought a little girl was in the room. I heard my wife giggle with pleasure and saw a smile on her face as the first shot of my cum landed right on my nose. The second stuck my right cheek. The third, I caught on my tongue. All I had left were a few drops which landed on my cheeks.

Stacy let go of my legs and I couldn’t hold them up. They flew over my head and landed on the bed.

Tonight it was my turn to fall fast asleep first.

buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers