Sissy Hubby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good girls, should always clean up after themselves.” She moaned still not having even touched herself. Her arousal was very apparent, her big nipples were pushing against her dress.
I then moved to the far side of the table and knelt down. Sticking out my tongue after suppressing my pleasure at pleasing her, I licked at the pool of juice I had made. I felt, no I was a huge slut sucking up cum from the table while looking right at my neighbor. God, I was beginning to crave the taste of it! I eagerly lapped at the table, sucking up the larger pools coating my lips with it.
When the table was as clean as it was before I arrived, I stood up and asked “Was that okay Kim?”
She smiled and nodded her head, “Go ahead and get dressed Dottie. You need to get home to clean the house and fix Stacy a nice dinner.”
Pulling on my thong and wiggling into my shorts. As we stepped out onto her deck, she kissed me on my cheek and swatted my butt, telling me “Be prompt tomorrow, I would hate to have to punish you.”
I walked to the fence, tossed my flats over and while I was hopping the fence I glanced back to her. She stood there watching me, licking her lips and smiling.
“See you tomorrow Dottie!” she said as I walked into my house.

12