Sissy Hubby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buttboi
buttboi
156 Followers

Stacy stepped away from me, slid the strap on off her body and said softly, “That’s a good little slut.”

I looked up at her, stood up straight and then looked down into the glass. I wiped the last drip from my “clitty” onto the rim of the glass.

“Drink up slut.” She uttered these words with arrogance and she stepped into her skirt.

I raised the glass to my lips, licked the rim, and then raised the glass. When it had all slid into my mouth, I squished it around and opened wide to show her. A little smirk crossed her face as she nodded her head. I quickly swallowed my juice. It tasted so good!

“Very good, now tuck that thing between your legs and get dressed. We’re going to be late.”

As I folded my limp “clitty” back and pulled up my thong. I got anxious, perhaps panicked as I wondered, what we were going to be late for? What about the plug? She didn’t say to take it out, I decided to leave it in. Tugging down my dress, checking my face and hair in the mirror, I’ll need to touch up my lips. I dashed to the bathroom and touched up my lipstick and liner and then put on a thick coating of gloss. Grabbing a few things from my make-up case, I went to the living room and loaded them into my purse.

Stacy was at the door, “Hurry up! You become more and more like a woman everyday!”

I took that as a compliment and stepped out the door before her. That felt quite strange, I usually held the door open for her.

She got into the drivers seat of her car and I sat down on the passenger side, adjusting my dress, trying to hide my stocking tops.

I asked cautiously, “Um, Stacy, where are you taking us?”

She replied quickly, “I have one more small surprise for you tonight. I know you are going to love this one!”

Going out in public for the first time with my new look, to another surprise from my wife. Oh no, what was going to happen to me next?

buttboi
buttboi
156 Followers
12