Sissy Hubby Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went on to explain that from now on I would have to sit down to pee or it would go everywhere. Ben explained the treatment of each of my piercings and offered his personal assistance if I encountered any problems.

They both helped me up and got me dressed. As the thong made contact with my "clitty" an erotic pain shot throughout my body and I nearly fell over. Once my panties were in place with my "clitty" tucked, the feeling softened, but didn't go away. They carefully pulled my dress over my head, put my arms through the holes and pulled it down snugly.

When I could stand alone, Ben led the way back into the lobby. I stood near the door while Stacy spoke with him privately for a moment. When she returned to my side she said, louder than necessary "Can you believe he didn't even charge us for all of that? You must have given him one hell of a blowjob in there!"

We walked out of the shop and onto the crowded sidewalk, at a slow pace we milled through the people and made our way back to the car. Stacy held open my door and shut it when I was settled. She quickly made her way to the opposite side of the car and slipped inside.

Stacy said again how proud of me she was, but scolded me for hesitating when she told me to remove my dress in there. On the way home, she reached across and lowered my visor. She then stated, "Fix your face, it is a total mess."

I raised the little plastic cover to the lit mirror and nearly fainted when I saw cum caked on my face and in my hair! "Stacy! I walked down the street looking like this! Oh my God!"

She patted my thigh and calmly said, "Yes you did, and it was the most sexy thing I have ever seen."

12