Sissy Hubby Ch. 06

Story Info
Hubby keeps busy.
5.4k words
4.51
128.7k
19

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buttboi
buttboi
156 Followers

As I stood under the showerhead, the hot water pouring over my body, I could think of nothing except Ben's cock sliding in and out of my throat. My freshly pierced "clitty" tingled with excitement and became semi hard. I stepped out from the shower before I started stroking it, quickly drying my body with a clean, fluffy towel, taking extra care around my bellybutton and "clitty", the piercings still fresh and sensitive. I walked to the bedroom to find what I would be wearing today. With each step, a dull pain throbbed from the head of my "clitty", the little golden ring shining in the sunshine. My ears and bellybutton weren't anywhere near as sensitive as my "clitty", but that one was definitely my favorite.

A note from my wife Stacy lay on top of the clothing she had chosen for me to wear that day, the note read, "Dottie, Don't go for your jog this morning, I want your "clitty" to heal before you start that. Take it easy today, get dressed and spend the day with Kim. I spoke with her last night after you fell asleep, she said she would be happy to entertain herself with you today. Kisses, Stacy"

I set the note on the dresser and gently picked up the white lacy thong from the pile. Glancing over my shoulder, the drapes were wide open and I saw Kim sitting on her deck, she waved to me. I waved back while wiggling my butt. She was wearing jeans and a purple blouse which left a good bit of cleavage exposed. The sunshine on the silky material of her top, accentuated her massive breasts.

I slid the thong up my legs and carefully tucked my "clitty" back between my legs. I reached back to the pile and picked up a black dress, as it came off of the dresser, I saw something that made me loose my breath... breast forms! I dropped the dress and picked them up, holding them to my chest I turned to face Kim. She appeared to be happy, but no where near as excited as I had become! I set them down on the dresser and picked up the dress again.

This little black dress was indeed little, it hardly covered my butt cheeks when zipped all the way up the front. There was not a bra in the pile of clothes and I wasn't sure how to keep my boobs on my chest, so I decided to take them to Kim's and see what she thought. My shoes for the day were black platform heels, they had rhinestones imbedded up the 6-inch heel and across the straps. I slipped my feet into the heels and strutted back into the bathroom.

For the next hour I did my hair and was very proud of the job I did, it didn't look as good as it had last night, but was better than I had expected. My make up took more than one attempt, I wound up washing my face after I messed up the foundation, and again after the blush. The eyeliner and mascara turned out to be easier to apply than I had thought. With my lips finally finished, I checked myself out one last time in the mirror and blew myself a kiss. In the bedroom I paused to collect my boobs from the dresser and then made my way to Kim's house.

At the fence separating our yards, I removed my shoes and tossed them over. As I raised my leg to climb over the fence, I found the dress was too tight and holding my boobs restricted the movements of one arm. Kim laughed as she watched me struggle. Thinking quickly, I unzipped the dress to my bellybutton and stuffed my boobs inside. Grabbing the hem, I slid the dress up above my hips and climbed over the fence. Once on the ground, I tugged my dress down and withdrew my boobs and made my way to the deck where Kim sat smiling and shaking her head from side to side.

As I stepped onto the deck, she praised my appearance. The make-up, earrings and new hairstyle really made an impression on her.

After Kim had given me a few make-up and hair tips, I followed as she stood and led the way into her house. We walked directly to her bathroom, where I saw a douche all ready for use on the counter. She said, "Well, I suppose you know what to do."

Gently setting my boobs on the counter, I raised my dress above my hips again and stripped off my panties. Bending at the waist and spreading my legs, Kim lubed up my little hole while asking how my piercings went. I explained that it was painful at times but I was extremely pleased with the results. Without pausing, I changed the subject and told her about my first cock. She brushed this off and said, "Actually Dottie, Stacy stopped by last night and showed me the pictures. We both decided you will need quite a bit of practice to become a proficient cocksucker."

Having absolutely no idea how to respond to that, I passively agreed.

With ease, she insterted the tip of the douche into my "pussy", squeezed the contents into my bowels and withdrew it. She then reached between my legs and massaged my marble sized balls. She whispered, "I want you to hold it in for as long as you can today, impress me with how long you can hold it. You know the longer it's in there, the cleaner you will get."

My "clitty" became very erect which caused the head to painfully throb, it faded and was replaced with horny, slutty feeling. I strained my muscles as I started to cramp. I gritted my teeth and heard myself moan, it seemed like I stood there for hours with my "pussy" filled up with the douche. Unable to hold it any longer, I staggered to the toilet, sat down quickly and pushed hard. The splashing sound of the fluid hitting the water filled the bathroom once again. I wiped myself clean as Kim gathered a bottle of hair remover, scissors, a razor and shaving cream.

"Why don't you hop in the shower now and we'll take care of all that yucky hair. Pretty girls should only have hair on their heads!" She suggested this cheerfully.

I had been looking forward to this since it had been mentioned the day before. Walking down the street the night before had been exciting, but the hair on my legs was a concern. That would be a sure sign that I wasn't what I appeared. Quickly stripping myself of all clothing, I stepped into the shower with glee, wearing only a smile.

Kim got down on her knees and carefully trimmed away my pubic hair with the scissors. When it was short enough for her, she took the hair removal cream and massaged it into my pubic mound. It felt so good as she massaged my little balls. She squirted more of the cream into her palm and applied a thick coating to my legs and chest.

She paused momentarily while she considered something, "What about your arms? Shall we make your arms hairless too?"

I asked, "Don't you think it would look funny?"

"Hmmm... No... I think it could make you look younger, and guys have always loved to play with young girls." As she spoke, she had already started applying the cream to my arms, hands, fingers and armpits. When a thick coating covered me from my shoulders to the tips of my fingers, she told me to turn around and bend over.

After turning and bending over, I asked, "Do you need me to spread my cheeks?"

"Yes, definitely, we don't want any stray hairs to hide in there!"

Leaning against the wall with my shoulder, I reached back and spread my cheeks as wide as I could. Kim massaged the cool cream into the crack between my cheeks, paying extra special attention to my little hole. She dipped a finger inside me, twisted it and then shoved it in as far as it would go.

"Oh God!" I moaned under my breath.

She started to slide her finger out and then pushed it back in. "Does that feel good Dottie?"

"YES!" I almost shouted.

"Do you want me to stop?" Kim teased me, still fucking me with her finger, faster than before.

"N... n... no!" My "clitty" throbbed and I bucked my hips, I felt that feeling inside that let me know if she kept this up for much longer I was going to squirt.

She quickly pulled her finger all the way out and stated, "I don't want you to cum so early. Little girls need to learn about patience anyway."

I couldn't help grinding my hips, wishing there was something, anything inside me. I tried to calm myself as she finished applying the hair removal cream to my body. It was impossible as her soft hands teased my skin.

"There, all done!" She stood up and smiled. As she read the instructions on the bottle she announced, "It says to leave the cream on for 10 minutes, rinse it off and touch up any missed hairs with the razor. So, what would you like to do for the next 10 minutes?"

I didn't utter a sound, just looked at her with what I am sure was a stare filled with desire.

"You naughty little girl! We are not going to do THAT! Well at least you won't be." She had leaned against the wall, her eyes wandering up and down my body. One of her hands slowly disappeared under her blouse while the other unbuttoned her jeans and slipped inside.

I watched her hands move rhythmically under her clothes, the look on her face was one of pure lust. I couldn't resist and reached for my "clitty".

"Hands on your head Dottie, let that cream do its job."

Slowly I raised my hands, interlocking my fingers and resting them on the top of my head. It was sheer torture to watch Kim standing there pleasuring herself, it was obvious what she was doing, even though I couldn't directly see.

The hand under her blouse moved from boob to boob, pinching and twisting her nipples. The hand in her jeans bumped back and forth at an increasing speed. Kim's eyes focusing on my very erect, throbbing "clitty" as a drop of precum clung precariously from the head.

Her hips started to grind in synch with the hand in her jeans. I watched helplessly as she approached her orgasm. The moaning came next, louder and deeper than Stacy's moans. Kim's hips suddenly shot back as her knees buckled. Her mouth opened wide and she screamed at the top of her lungs as what must have been a major orgasm hit her like a truck.

She stood there panting, trying to catch her breath as she released her nipple and closed her jeans. Still breathless she wheezed, "I think your 10 minutes are up." She staggered to the faucets and turned on the cold water.

As the ice-cold water made contact with my skin, three things occurred simultaneously: goosebumps immediately covered every square inch of my body, my "clitty" shriveled up so only the head was visible, and I screamed "AHHHHH!" while jumping out of the flow.

She reached into the stall and guided me back under the water while cooing "It's okay sweetie, we need to rinse off that cream and address that tiny erection you have."

Oh god it was cold! Being careful to keep my face and hair dry, I stepped back under the water, quickly rubbing the cream off my chest, hopping out from under it when I could take it no longer. I returned to rinse off my legs, hopping out again, then my arms, hopping out again. I repeated this until my skin was free of the cream. My bottom and "clitty" were the worst, each took three trips under the water!

Kim reached into the stall and turned off the water, I stood there shivering as she handed me the shaving cream. I applied a little of it to my chest, just below my bellybutton, and some small areas on my shins where a few hairs still remained. With the razor in hand, I drug it over my skin removed the last hairs below my neck.

Kim shifted positions and told me, "Bend over and spread my cheeks, I want to check for strays back there."

I leaned against the wall and spread them as wide as I could. After a little longer than what was necessary, she said, "Looks like we have gotten every last one of them!"

Stepping out of the stall and accepting the warm soft towel from Kim, I dried and warmed myself. The towel felt different on my sensitive, freshly shaved skin. I took my time drying off, making sure every last drop of water was caught by the towel.

As I stretched to hang up the towel, Kim stated, "Goodness, you look so cute and innocent without all that disgusting hair."

It was strange but I did feel 'cute'. Now that was a word I never would have used to describe myself only a week ago.

She pointed to a bottle on the counter. "Grab that and follow me."

Obediently I picked up the lotion and followed Kim down the hall, we paused at a closet while she collected her video camera. Once in the living room, she took a seat in the center of the leather couch. She held up and camera and a small red light appeared on the end facing me. Her next instructions were directly to the point, "Stand in the middle of the room and apply the lotion." Without hesitation I moved into position and started rubbing the lotion on my legs. The lack of hair had made my legs look... well, like a girls'. The muscles in my shins and thighs stood out, I wondered what they would look like in my heels. I noted to myself that if I saw these legs walking down the street, I would take a second glance at them.

Kim asked, "Does it feel sexy to loose all that gross hair?"

I glanced up at her and answered "Yes, it sure does!"

"Does it make you feel more like a girl?"

Thinking about it for a second, my mind raced with crazy thoughts and I answered the question jokingly, "Actually, the make-up, hairstyle and lack of body hair have me convinced that I AM a girl" Pointing to my "clitty" and chest, "These are the only two places on my body that haven't figured that out yet!" I smiled and giggled while returning to rub the lotion on my tummy.

"Are you excited to put your tits on today?"

"I forgot about that! Excited may be putting it lightly!"

"Does it bother you to be completely naked in front of me while I am totally dressed?"

I had almost done with the lotion, turning my back to her and rubbing it onto and between my cheeks. "Not really, I guess I am comfortable around you. You make me feel safe. Does that make sense?"

"Yes it does Dottie. Would you like to be a real girl?"

This question just about blew me away. I had never considered it, I knew it was medically feasible, but... My mind went blank and I answered "Yes."

I stood there in shock, trying to comprehend what I had just admitted. I looked to Kim and she lowered the camera, "Go get your things from the bathroom, I'll meet you back right here." She stood up and walked toward the kitchen.

In a daze, I walked to the bathroom. After grabbing my dress, shoes and boobs, I returned to the living room to find Kim sitting on the couch with a tube of something.

"I think it's about time you got a nice pair of tits!" Gesturing to the boobs in my hands, she continued "Those look like B-cups, they'll fit your body perfectly!" She waved me over to her as she took the cap off of the tube. "This is a special adhesive to keep them on your chest. Stacy has the solvent to neutralize it. So she will be the only one who can take them off. The reason I am saying this is so we will be extremely careful to get them on evenly."

I was standing there squeezing my tits as I held them in my hands, they felt so lifelike. They were firm, but felt like flesh. The darkened area surrounding the nipples was a very realistic color and the nipples themselves stood out in an erect manner. I guess I will look like I am either cold or turned on from this point forward.

Kim took my boobs and held them up to my chest, she adjusted the positioning then set the left one on the table. She applied an ample amount of adhesive to my right breast then carefully placed it on my chest. "Press on that for a minute. We want to be sure the glue takes hold. It wouldn't be very funny if it fell off when people were around."

I took hold of my boob and pressed hard into my chest as I replied, "No, it wouldn't. That would be very, VERY embarrassing!"

With the adhesive on my left breast, the procedure was repeated. I stood there naked, squeezing my boobs into my chest.

"Okay, let go and we'll see if they stuck." She stood in front of me seeming to be almost as anxious as I was.

As my hands were lowered, I immediately felt the weight of them pulling on my chest and back. They were just a little bigger than a handful. Kim took hold of my hand and led me to the bathroom. I slowly came around the corner and turned to the mirror to find... me! I was so excited I started to jump up and down. My boobs bounced just like real ones! I can't remember ever being so happy! Kim was right, I did look like a young girl, I wouldn't have guessed I was more than 18, if I didn't know better!

I turned and hugged Kim, feeling our boobs press against each other sent me to a new level of excitement. "Kim, they look amazing! I never would have guessed they would look and feel so real!" Stepping back, pinching my nipples, "And I will always look excited with my nipples like this!"

"Yes Dottie, they look perfect. And the size fits your body exquisitely" She reached up and cupped my boobs, "Too bad you can't feel them."

My excitement dimmed. They will always be imitation boobs, not the real thing. I turned and looked back into the mirror, staring at them, touching them, pushing them. Always the optimist, "At least I'll fill out my clothes now." feeling proud to have my very own pair of perfect, fake boobs.

Looking farther down, I saw my tiny, bald "clitty" poking out of me, the golden ring piercing the head stuck out proudly. My little balls were still no where in sight as a result of the icy shower I had taken. Pointing in the mirror, I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. "It's even smaller than before!"

"Just the way it should be." Reaching in front of me, she touched my ring with her fingertip and I jumped, "Did that hurt Dottie?"

"Umm, no not really, I think it's numb." I didn't bother trying to explain the feeling that little touch sent through me. It was like an electric shock running beneath my skin.

Kim set her finger on the outermost part of the ring and wiggled it from side to side. My hips started grinding and I moaned loudly. It felt so weird and so very good! I couldn't wait until it was healed!

With my "clitty" still hiding, Kim handed me my thong and told me to get dressed. I stepped into my thong and enjoyed the feeling of it sliding up my bare legs. Tucking my "clitty" wasn't really necessary, but I pointed it down anyway.

I didn't have a bra, and didn't need one anyway so I pulled on the dress and zipped it up, Kim unzipped it to just above my cleavage, "It looks better that way."

I didn't argue, stepping into my heels, I asked "How do I look?"

Kim replied "Beautiful, simply beautiful."

Without saying a word, I followed her to the garage. We got into her car, as she pushed the button on the garage door opener, I asked "Where are we going today?"

"First stop is your house, you forgot your purse this morning. After that we will be going to the tanning salon, after that I need to stop by a store to pick up a few things for Stacy." She rattled off our schedule like a mother speaking to a teenager.

"I knew I was forgetting something this morning, but I was so excited about these!", cupping my boobs as I spoke.

We drove around the block to my house, I went inside and grabbed my purse as fast as I could. Once back in the car, Kim said, "You look so hot running around in that little dress! It slides up with each step you take showing off the bottoms of your cheeks!"

I bashfully replied "And I know guys love that."

The drive to the tanning salon was uneventful, but exciting nonetheless. Being out in public dressed as I was, within sight of normal people going about their normal lives would never become ordinary.

When the car was parked in front of the local tanning salon, we both got out and made our way across the parking lot. With every step I took, I remembered Kim's comment about my dress sliding up. The bouncing of my boobs with each step also kept my imagination occupied.

I stepped into a tanning salon for the first time ever, it was decorated in a tropical theme with plastic palm trees and posters of deeply tanned people in almost non-existent swimwear.

buttboi
buttboi
156 Followers
12