Sissy Hubby Ch. 07

Story Info
Dottie's surprise party.
4.5k words
4.62
118.5k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers

I wish to offer my thanks to Earl Grey for his editting assistance.

Your feedback and votes are ALWAYS appreciated!

***

Kim and I stepped through the door to my house to find my wife Stacy, just inside wearing a floor length black, silk robe. Her make-up was a little thicker than usual, which gave her a trashy appearance: she looked hot! Stacy took my hand and led me toward our bedroom. “Your guests have already arrived,” she said while rushing us through the kitchen, “we need to get you ready for your party!”

We turned the corner into the living room as she finished speaking. Sitting on the couch were four young men, none of them could have been more than 20. As they gawked at me, I stared at them. Not a word was said. They were very cute and fit. Not being sure what Stacy had planned for me but knowing in my heart, she had my best interests at heart. Stacy dragged me down the hallway to our bedroom.

Feeling excited and a little ticked off: she didn’t even introduce us?

I could hear Kim talking to them in the living room: she was instructing them on how to prepare for the party.

Stacy had laid out the clothes I would be wearing for my party on our bed. Without hesitation, I quickly stripped off my dress, heels and panties. Stacy spoke up at this point, in a hushed tone “Bend over and lean against the dresser.”

I spread my legs about two feet apart and bent over, supporting myself on the dresser. Stacy walked to her nightstand, opened a drawer and pulled something out. I closed my eyes and waited as patiently as I could. I heard her walk up behind me, placing her hand on my cheek and gently moving in down my left thigh she said, “I think you look so cute without all that hair.”

“Mmmm, I like it too.” I moaned.

She pulled her hand away and soon I felt the familiar feeling of lubricant being applied to my “pussy”. She rubbed the lube all around my hole, then dipped a finger inside and quickly pulled it out. “The daily douches are keeping you nice and clean too.”

I didn’t bother to reply, none was required. I struggled to keep from grinding my hips, this unexpected attention, the teasing at the store, and the party had gotten me quite excited. My mind zeroed in on the pressure being applied to my “pussy”. I arched my back to give Stacy a better angle. I felt whatever she was pushing into me break through my tight ring of muscle. She worked it in, twisting it, pushing on it until I felt my “pussy” open up wide and clamp down on the narrow ring of what could only be a plug.

“Oh my! That feels good!” grinding my hips as I spoke.

“Bend over a little more.”

I lowered my head and shoulders, pushing my butt up higher. Stacy grabbed my little “clitty” and pulled it back between my legs. She squatted down and pulled harder until I heard a “clink” and my “clitty” was pulled back tight between my legs. I bent over farther to see what she had done. No matter how hard I tried, I could not see the head of my “clitty”. Stacy giggled as she watched me struggle; finally, she explained that she had looped my “clitty” ring over a tiny hook on the plug's base!

I stood up straight and felt my ring pull on my “clitty”. “Holy crap!” I bent over quickly to relieve the strain on it.

“What? Is the piercing still a little sensitive?” she asked in a soothing voice.

“Yes!” looking between my legs, it was like an optical illusion, my “clitty” was nowhere in sight.

Stacy reached between my legs to undo the little torture device she had created; I stopped her before she could disconnect it. “Umm, I really like the way it looks, and I think I can take the pain… if that’s okay with you?”

“Of course it is Dottie! I knew you would love it when you saw the results!” lightly pecking me on the cheek. She walked toward the door and said, “Now get dressed! We will all be waiting for you in the living room.” And she was gone.

I stood there and gazed at the space where my “clitty” used to be; smiling happily, I became aware that the little bump in my pants and skirts was no longer an issue! Breaking my thoughts and moving to the bed, I found an extremely small black lacy thong, a matching bra that would barely cover my nipples, black platform heels with bows on the tops, and a nylon body stocking!

Sitting on the bed, I carefully pulled up the body stocking. My mind filled with the possibilities of the evening. In a daze, I tugged it up over my midriff slipping my arms through the sleeves and hooking the middle finger of each hand through the “ring” on the end of each sleeve. I turned to the mirror; I was encased in nylon and felt so very sexy! The stocking completely covered every part of my body from the scoop neckline down.

Sliding up the thong and positioning it to cover any unsightly areas, I then pulled on the bra and adjusted it to best cover my new boobs. I quickly stepped into the heels, turned again to the mirror; and satisfied with my appearance, I strutted out of the room.

I took the final step into the living room to find a sight I had never dared to dream. The floor of the room was covered in a plastic tarp. In the center of the room, the four young men sat on our kitchen chairs, facing each other, loosely forming a circle. Their underpants and jeans were pulled down to their ankles, leaving four cocks exposed in various states of arousal. Every eye was on me as I came into full view.

My stomach did flip-flops as I absorbed the scene. I felt a thin layer of perspiration form on my forehead and my mouth went dry.

Kim and Stacy stood in the center of the circle: they invited me to join them. I shook off the state of shock I was in and sashayed across the room. While passing into the circle, I felt a hand cup each of my butt cheeks followed by juvenile hoots and hollers.

Stacy took charge of the situation: she introduced me to each of the young men. I was too intrigued with their cocks to hear a word she was saying. She then opened her robe and tossed it outside of the circle.

I think my jaw hit the floor as my eyes wandered over her. She was clad in a sleeveless, black leather vest. It had a deep neckline and clung to her like a second skin. The black leather skirt hugged her every curve. Her shapely legs were encased in fishnet stockings, and the tops of her garters were in plain sight. She stood at least six inches taller in the platform heels that captured her feet.

Kim handed Stacy a black riding crop, she tapped it on her open palm as she continued. “This party has been arranged for Dottie’s benefit.” She walking within the circle of men, tapping each of them on the knee with her crop, “She needs experience with the art of fellatio.”

She stood behind me, running her hands up and down my sides, “You must remain completely still while Dottie is pleasuring you, this is for her education. No thrusting. No grinding of your hips. No movement at all.”

Stacy raised her hand and rubbed my lips with her finger, I spread them open and took her finger in my mouth. Knowing this will be an evening I will never forget as I scanned the four cocks which would soon be in my mouth.

Stacy fucked my mouth with her finger as she announced with a sense of finality, “If you cannot abide by these rules… Leave now.”

No one stood up or made the slightest motion to leave.

“They are all yours Dottie. Which one shall you start with?” Kim asked these words with her usual caring tone.

I felt so special, having my wife and best friend go to the trouble of arranging this party for me. I couldn’t believe I was the center of a lustful attention in a room full of men.

Strutting from cock to cock, closely examining each of them. I knelt between the legs of the most nervous looking young man. His legs were shaking and precum was leaking from the head of his 6-inch cock. I aimed my face down toward his cock, opened my eyes as wide as I could and looked up at him. Wrapping my hand around his cock, I very slowly licked the underside from his balls to the head.

I heard Kim mention from across the room, “Brian, you are a lucky young man.”

I knew he was fighting the urge to reach out and touch me; he shifted his arms behind the chair and continued to look down at me. I took the head of his cock between my lips and sucked. He responded with a soft moan.

Stacy moved behind him, looking down at me, watching my “technique”. She scrutinized my actions as I took more of Brian’s cock in my mouth and started to bob up and down on the object of my affection. She offered, “Suck hard on the way up and relax on the way down.”

Wordlessly following her instruction, I took as much of it as I could in my mouth without gagging. Sucking as hard as I could while raising my head, I saw Brian’s eyes close and his head lean back. Quickly taking it back in my mouth, I repeated the action.

Stacy cooed, “That’s it… very nice Dottie. You are now milking a cock. Good girl.”

After four trips up and down on that rock hard cock, I felt it jump on my tongue. Without pausing I dipped back down, sucked with everything I had and slowly slid up off it. As soon as my upper and lower lip touched each other, he exploded. His creamy load stuck my lips with a velocity I had never seen before. I opened up to catch the next blast, which struck the roof of my mouth and dripped down onto my tongue. The final spurt hit the area where my upper and lower lips meet, part of it shot across my cheek while the rest coated my tongue.

I closed my mouth and squished it around, then opened wide to show my guest just how slutty I could be.

Stacy smiled down at me and ordered, “Spit.”

Kim had appeared and was holding a shallow bowl beneath my face. I squished it around once more then expelled his juice from my mouth. Kim used a spoon to scoop up the cum from my cheek and lips, depositing all of it in the bowl. When satisfied that I was clean, Kim placed the bowl in the center of the circle. Stacy ordered me to kneel by it, facing Brian. When positioned, Stacy asked me to thank young Brian.

I spoke directly to him, “Brian I want to thank you for coming today.”

Stacy bitterly replied, “Not for coming to the party Dottie, thank him for cumming in your mouth.”

“Oh… sorry. Brian, thank you so much for allowing your cock into my mouth. And thank you for awarding me with your cum.” I know I blushed while speaking those words.

Kim stepped forward and handed me a straw. Her statement was to the point, “Use it.” She stepped out of the circle to draw everyone’s attention to me.

Taking the straw between my lips and lowering my head to the bowl, I stared at Brian while sucking up his cream. It shot through the straw in globs that I swallowed as quickly as they arrived on my tongue. Only two sounds filled the room, the heavy breathing of my guests and the vulgar suction as I slurped the juice from the bowl.

Kim stepped forward and removed the bowl. I sat up on my knees and once again looked over the young men sitting around me, waiting their turn for me to pleasure them. A shiver shot up my spine as I became aware of the plug filling my “pussy”. I arched my back and felt a tug on my “clitty”, knowing for a fact; I had never been this horny before.

I saw one of the guys wrap his hand around his cock and start stroking it. Stacy appeared out of nowhere and struck the back of his hand with her crop.

“I said no movement. Do I need to make you leave?”

He begged, “No! I won’t do it again! I promise! Please let me stay!”

Stacy looked to me, pointing to the young man caught jacking off, “Nick here just moved to the end of the line. Dottie, choose one of those two.”

I scrutinized the remaining two cocks, deciding on the smaller. I crawled between his legs, sat up on my knees, and wrapped both hands around his thick cock. With both hands on it, the head rested at my ring finger of my upper hand. Slowly I began to massage his cock up and down.

With my face lowered, eyes opened wide looking up to him, “I’m sorry, I don’t remember your name. I’m Dottie.”

Breathing heavily, “Tom… my name is Tom.”

In my sweetest voice, “Well it is a pleasure to meet you Tom.”

I watched as Kim set a silver serving tray down beside me. On the tray were several spoons and all of the items we had bought earlier that same day. In addition to the items I had picked up, Kim’s purchases were also present: menthol cough drops and honey.

While I examined the tray, Stacy was behind young Tom. She was handcuffing his wrists behind the chair and securing his ankles to the chair’s legs. “I want you to experiment with some ‘props’ on this cock. Tease him with them, discover which one feels best on his cock.”

Making my decision, I unwrapped three of the cough drops, popped them in my mouth and chewed them up, sucking on the little shards, feeling the menthol attack my nasal passages. When Stacy had finished fastening Tom to the chair, I leaned forward and gently blew on his cock’s head.

He moaned loudly as I took the head between my lips. With my tongue, I licked the underside and tickled the slit on the top. He struggled to break free while I held fast to his cock.

Moving on, I picked up the whipped cream. After shaking the can, I pushed on the plastic nozzle and made a pile on the very tip of his cock. Opening wide, I took it back in my mouth, not eating the cream, only smearing it along the upper three or four inches, I repeated this several times. At one point with my mouth full of the semi-liquid, I raised my chin above his cock and let the cream drip out onto his cock. I quickly ducked down to catch it back in my mouth before it hit the floor. This action generated a wave of moans through the room.

One-by-one, I filled my mouth with every item on the tray and tested them on his cock. I needed to give him a break now and then to keep him from cumming. The most drastic reaction came from the cough drops. Judging by his response, I think he most enjoyed the last item, chocolate pudding.

By the time I was ready to make him cum, I was covered in slimy goop. I licked off the last of the pudding, wrapped one hand around his cock and took the head between my lips, simultaneously sucking and jacking him off. It took longer than I expected, but he finally blew his load into my mouth.

Repeating my earlier performance, I showed him his cum in my mouth and spit it into the bowl. Quickly moving to the center of the circle, I thanked him for his juice and then sucked it up with the same straw. Sitting up, I paused to massage my jaw, while watching Stacy release Tom from his bonds.

In a short time, I was ready to move on. Brad was my next guest; he had the largest cock of the group. With Kim and Stacy’s help, I learned to efficiently deep throat a cock. Stacy smacked his thighs several times to keep him from moving.

Kim pushed down on my head while Stacy squatted beside me, watching my face and his cock. Only when my nose was buried in his blonde pubic hair, would Stacy allow me to come up for air. This was repeated more times than I care to remember, before I was able to do it on my own.

When I was accustomed to the feeling of a cock penetrating my throat, I went all the way down and flexed my throat. This action must have felt wonderful to him because his cock erupted before I could pull off. I gagged on his cream and finally spit it up into the waiting bowl.

After wiping away my tears of strain, I knelt by the bowl facing Brad and thanked him for the use of his cock. Lowering my head, I sucked up his cum with the straw.

Nick had waited patiently and hadn’t touched his cock since being punished by Stacy. He looked so desperate sitting there, sweat running down his forehead, his cock looking like it would voluntarily explode before my eyes.

I crawled over between his legs, lowered my head and took one of his balls in my mouth. Releasing it, “Are you ready Nick?” I asked teasingly.

He didn’t utter a sound; he only nodded his head several times.

Stacy moved behind me “For this one Dottie, you will try it without your hands.” She dangled the handcuffs in front of my face, then pulled them away and locked my wrists behind my back.

I leaned forward and adjusted the placement of my knees to keep my balance. When situated, I bent forward and took as much of his cock in as I could without letting it into my throat. Looking up with wide eyes, I began to bob up and down as fast as I could. After at least 10 trips up and down, I pulled all the way off and sat back on my heels, a string of precum hung between us. The string snapped and dripped down my chin.

My jaw was really starting to hurt and not being able to use my hands for support was taking its toll on my back. In my best little girl voice, “Are you going to cum for me or not?”

“Oh yeah baby! I'm gonna drown you in my cum.”

Leaning back into it, I slowly lowered down onto his cock while relaxing my throat. After a quick gag, it slid into my throat. I went all the way down and turned my head slightly tickling my nose with his pubic hair. I popped up off his cock and felt something wet land on the top of my head.

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Kim standing right behind me holding her arm up. As my eyes followed along her arm, more liquid splashed onto my forehead as I quickly shut my eyes.

The young men in the room were whistling and hooting, shouting what most people would define as rude comments.

I opened my eyes to see the quart of milk in Kim’s hand. I shut my eyes again as she dumped the remainder of the bottle onto me. There was something about the idea of being covered in milk that made my “clitty” throb… hard! I had never thought of milk as being sexy before then.

With a new wave of energy, I molested Nick’s cock with my tongue. Up and down, in and out… a mixture of milk, drool and precum glazing my face and Nick’s cock. Looking up into his eyes, I pulled off and kept close to his cock while moving from side to side, slapping my face against it.

Rolling my lips over my teeth, I took it back in my mouth as a glob of the apricot jam landed on his stomach. Moments later, I felt a spoonful of it land in my hair as I moved my face up and down, polishing his cock with my lips.

Still shining up his rod, I felt a lot of the same slimy feeling of the jam land on my back and slither down between my cheeks. I felt it drip from my cheeks onto the floor, still sucking hard on his cock. The pudding and yogurt sticks were next; Kim drew lines with them from the top of my head all the way down my back.

I couldn’t even imagine what I must have looked like, on my knees with my butt in the air, covered with a thin layer of nylon and a sexy little bra and panties, my face speckled with cum, and my entire body coated with slimy goop.

The noise level in the room had risen to a new level, the shouts and whistles were deafening. My attentions to his cock must have finally driven Nick over the edge. I felt his cock begin to rhythmically throb. When I knew there was no stopping what was about to occur, I pulled off his cock and sat within a few inches of the throbbing head. I smiled a toothy smile and closed my eyes as he shot load after load of yummy, creamy cum all over my face.

Kim appeared and scooped the cum from my face and deposited it into the bowl. At the same time, Stacy was unlocking the handcuffs. When free, I briefly massaged my wrists then moved into position facing young Nick.

Kim seemed confused and asked, “Where is the straw?”

Stacy replied in a calm cool voice, “We don’t need it. Dottie, just lick it up like a pussy cat.”

Lowering my face to the bowl, Nick’s cum was mixed with a variety of slimy foods. I inhaled its aroma and began to lick from the bowl.

“Oh my God! That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen!” one of the guys moaned.

It took me several minutes to thoroughly clean the bowl. When it was spotless, I sat up and rested on my heels. I massaged my jaw as I watched the four young men clean themselves with washcloths Stacy handed out. Before long, they were pulling up their pants and moving toward the door.

buttboi
buttboi
155 Followers
12