Sissy Hubby Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each one stopped on their way out and told me what a great party they thought it had been. Kim stood right by the door and discretely collected money from each of them as they passed outside.

When my guests had driven off, Stacy and Kim disappeared into the bedroom. I sat there and ran my hands over my body, rubbing the slime into my skin. I felt like the sexiest girl in the whole world!

I heard footsteps on the plastic tarp and looked up to see Kim, still wearing her jeans and purple blouse. Stacy stood beside her in the same leather skirt and vest.

I centered my attention on what hung from each of their waists… strap-on dildos! The black straps bunched up Kim’s jeans and the harness firmly held a dildo that was purple in color and shaped like a real cock. It appeared to be as large as Brad’s cock which I had deep-throated only hours before.

The black straps pulled Stacy’s skirt between her legs which made it look like she was wearing shorts. Her dildo was jet black, shaped like a cylinder with a rounded tip and looked to be the same size as Kim’s, only thicker.

Kim moved in front of me, gently she placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed down. I got onto my hands and knees, while opening my mouth and taking the dildo between my lips. Stacy knelt behind me and cruelly ripped my body stocking along the only seam between my legs. The air striking my slimy “pussy” and “clitty” was chilly and goose bumps popped up all over my body.

Stacy moved closer and dragged the dildo along my inner thighs, lubricating it with the goop. After several teasing passes, she took my “clitty” and freed it from the hook on the plug. My rigid little “clitty” shot under me and bumped my tummy.

Stacy worked her fingers under the base of the plug; slowly she twisted and pulled until it popped out from inside me. With hesitating, she touched the dildo to my inner thigh again; slowly she dragged it upward between my cheeks. The stiff dildo spread them apart and exposed my loosened “pussy”. I heard her shifting her weight and then the tip of the dildo made contact with my hole.

I uttered a moan with Kim’s dildo still in my mouth. Kim grabbed my head to keep me from pulling off. At an easy pace, she began to fuck my mouth.

At the same time, Stacy was pushing into me. It didn’t take much pressure for my “pussy” to accept her dildo. She grabbed my hips and slowly slid it in until I felt her make contact with my legs.

I squealed in delight, it sounded like an offensive moist sucking sound with Kim’s dildo still in my mouth.

Stacy shifted her hips back and withdrew it almost all the way. As she pushed it back in, I was forced forward taking more of Kim’s dildo in my mouth. The two of them developed a rhythm, as one would pull out the other would push in. In no time, they were assaulting both my holes at a blistering pace.

My moans and squeals were the only thing heard above the wet, sloppy, sticky sounds of the nasty fuck I was receiving.

Kim had a firm grasp on the sides of my head and Stacy and a firm grasp on my hips. They were slamming their dildos in and out of me at a pace I didn’t know was possible.

Feeling so used and slutty sent a charge to my “clitty”. My back arched and I screamed as squirt after squirt of my juice splattered on the tarp. My arms and legs went limp and I collapsed between them. My mouth slid off Kim’s dildo, but Stacy pounded my “pussy” a few more times before extracting her dildo from inside me.

I lay there in a pool of slime. Replaying the events of the day in my mind, I knew this would always be the happiest day of my life.

The end... or is it just the beginning?

12