Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 02

Story Info
A sissy is cuckolded by his mum with his bully Curtis.
826 words
3.9
20.2k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how sissy Jess, gets cuckolded by her Mum Evelyn, with his bully Curtis.

Jess woke on that fateful Saturday a bit disoriented as to his whereabouts. He tasted his own cumjuice off his breath and felt the tug of the electrical tape on his sissy nipples. He still had on a pair of his mum, Evelyn's panties, black Lacy ones. He heard his Mum shout.

"Jess, Jess, I need you, get down here now."

The soundtrack to my life, thought Jess as he pulled on a tracksuit and made his way down the stairs. He went out through the kitchen into the garden where his mum Evelyn, was talking to a short but well built man. When he turned around Jess was tempted to turn and run. It was Curtis.

Curtis who had made his life miserable all through school. Taunting him about his long hair, his weight, his girly titties and his big lips. He couldn't run and was drawn towards protecting his `mum as Curtis held out his hand. Jess advanced with his hand out, but Curtis pulled him into a hug. One hand squeezing his arse while the other tried to pinch his nipple, without success as the tape prevented this. Jess could feel Curtis's erection poking into his belly.

"Ah boys, it's really nice to see you friends get together again," said Evelyn.

"Jess, will you show Curtis where the gardening stuff is kept. He is going to help get the garden in shape. I have to go out for an=n hour Curtis. Is that OK?'

Why was his mum asking Curtis? What was going on?

"Do you boys want anything back. I know Jess doesn't drink but would you like a beer Curtis?'

"No Evelyn, I don't drink at all."

Jess nearly shouted out but a look from Curtis stopped him. Curtis had been drunk when he met Jess last week and shoved him into a corner and groped him. Now here he was in Jess's house.

As soon as Evelyn left Curtis grabbed Jess by the ear and pulled him towards the garden shed. Despite himself Jess found his little "excitement " hardening in his panties. Curtis shut the shed door behind them.

"Strip."

Jess started to object but Curtis grabbed his ear again, twisting this time. It was like his ear was directly connected to the hardness between his thighs.

"Ow, Ow, Ow, please Curtis..."

"Please Master Curtis," as he twisted.

"Please Master Curtis," as he sank to his knees.

Curtis pulled him to his feet again but not before rubbing his jeans on Jess's face.

Jess felt a current of electricity shoot through him again.

"Strip," Curtis commanded him again.

With a lot of embarrassment Jess pulled his tracksuit top over his head, while trying to keep his taped nipples from being visible to his tormentor, who laughed at the sight. He pointed to the tracksuit bottoms and Jess skinned them down his thighs to reveal his lacy panties which did nothing nothing to hide his hard little clittie. Again Curtis laughed as he reached out to tug the panties from Jess's waist, easily slapping away Jess's hands raised for protection.

Curtis held his wrists easily as he got some garden twine and tied them, looping it through one of the shed rafters and pulling poor Jess to his tiptoes, bound in position. Curtis took full advantage of his helplessness, squeezing Jess's sissy titties, fondling his arse before jerking down his panties. He squeezed Jess's little danglers before using more twine to bind them into a tight little bundle as Jess yelped with a mixture of pain but with a large dollop of excitement.

Jess remained bound there in the shed at Curtis's mercy while his tormentor went about his garden chores. Well over an hour passed when he hear Curtis's phone ring.

He had to strain to hear one side of a conversation which was obviously with Evelyn.

"...everything is fine...not much help...but tied up...seems a bit drunk...need to talk about the situation when you get back..."

He could only make out snippets and then the call ended and everything went quiet.

About ten minutes passed before Curtis returned, carrying one of Evelyn's dresses, some of her underwear, her makeup case and a can of soft drink.

He hung the dress and the underwear in a corner of the shed before offering the can to Jess who drank deeply and gratefully. He almost spat it out as it was almost pure gin. Curtis caught his nose, forcing him to swallow two large gulps as Curtis held the can to his mouth.

Curtis left the shed leaving Jess hoisted on tiptoe to await his fate. Trembling, woozy from the drink, but harder than he had ever been before and totally on edge with excitement.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Any comments or suggestions you may have are always welcome.