Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 05

Story Info
An interlude in a restaurant booth.
1.2k words
4.23
9.7k
6

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how Sissy Jess gets cuckolded by her mum Evelyn, with her bully Curtis. Jess by this stage thinks of herself as her.

Jess no longer thought of herself as he and willingly went into the bedroom holding hands with her lovely mum Evelyn. Evelyn put Jess standing by the window as she sat on the bed. She leaned over Curtis and her dark hair fanned out covering his crotch as she gently ministered to him with her mouth, arousing him to full hardness with her lips and tongue. He slowly became fully awake and when he tried to grab her, she jumped off the bed, breaking the suction with a loud "pop."

"Come on lover, you must be ravenous."

He grinned, pointing to his half hard cock.

She laughed, "for food, let's go."

Curtis dressed quickly in a pain white shirt and black trousers. Jess thought him a chocolate god like creature and she felt her little excitement start to grow hard.

They walked the short distance to the taxi rank where Curtis held open the door for Evelyn, squeezing her arse as she climbed in and repeating the action with Jess, who giggled and blushed as he manhandled her sissy arse. He sat between the two of them in the back seat on their way into town with one hand casually on one of each of their thighs. His gentle pressure and stroking touch meant that Jess was very on edge, made her very aware of the pre cum that started to drip from her little excitement. Thankfully they reached their destination, a swish restaurant on the high street. Jess seemed to know the manager, a tall dark skinned young man who he greeted and called Eldick. Eldick showed them to a secluded triangular booth towards the back of the restaurant. Again Curtis sat between the two of them and just got one menu saying he would order for the three of them.

He did so, selecting a large portion of chicken wings to be shared between himself and Evelyn, a small green salad for Jess, making her blush again when he told Eldick that Jess was watching her girly figure. Large steaks for Evelyn and himself with all the trimmings and just a piece of grilled fish for Jess, a half portion he told Eldick, with no sides. He ordered cocktails for the two ladies with just sparkling water for himself, and a good bottle of red wine. The food arrived and whilst it didn't take long for Jess to finish her small green salad her mum and Curtis took their time over the chicken wings, feeding each other, licking each other's lips and fingers and regularly dipping their fingers in the large bowl of water. They relished their food while Jess could only look on enviously. Curtis threw the last few chicken bones into the finger bowl. Eldick came to clear away and as he reached for the finger bowl Curtis stopped him, asking him to bring them a teaspoon. A horrible feeling dawned on Jess as sure enough when the spoon was brought Curtis told Jess to eat her "soup"

"Oh Curtis, don't be a tease," said Evelyn, but a look from Curtis stopped her in mid sentence.

He looked at Jess and blushing furiously she bent her head and ate her disgusting "soup" not stopping until she had cleared it all. The action brought back memories of when Curtis used to bully her in her make life and the thrill of sexual feeling mixed with the humiliation was a potent aphrodisiac. She felt demeaned and wanted at the same time and felt a huge need to appease and satisfy Curtis and make him proud of her. She revelled in the feeling, knowing that she would have drunk from the bowl in the floor if he had told her to. Her precum was dripping freely now as she told her mum she needed the toilet. Curtis stood as Mum and daughter went to the Ladies room. She showed her Mum her difficulty as her Mum reached into her bag and produced a disposable pad which was fixed to her panties in a thrice.

Evelyn refreshed their lipstick, heavily coating her own lips while sparsely touching up Jess's.

They returned to the table as the main course arrived. Again Jess finished her half portion of fish quickly and had to wait while the two lovers lingered over their meal whispering and casting glances Jess's way. Curtis refilling their wine glasses with a second bottle of wine, before ordering more cocktails for the ladies. Eldick brought the dessert menu but Curtis refused saying that Jess had already made an Eton Mess in her panties and that Evelyn was about to get hers. Eldick smiled and returned with a Victorian type of folding screen which he unfolded and it shield the booth from the view of anyone padding.

He left but not before seeing Curtis indicate to Evelyn to get on her knees under the table. He draped the tablecloth in such a way that Jess had a clear view of her Mum as she knelt between Curtis's thighs. She unzipped his trousers fully as his impressive erection sprung free form the confines and without further ado applied her lips lovingly to the ever hardening chocolate monster that she had released from its captivity. A couple of times Jess tried to look away but Curtis simply took her by the chin and returned her gaze to the sensual scenario unfolding in front of her.

The screen might have given visual privacy but anyone passing would be in no doubt as to what was occurring behind it. Evelyn gave a greedy blow job, growling deep in her throat and smacking her lips before taking Curtis deep into her throat as her muscles started to contract to his thrusting rhythm and the age old sound of "Gullum, Gullum, Gullum, began to reverberate throughout the booth. She teased his magnificent erection, she layered at his ballsack with her little pink tongue. She reached between her own legs and fingered herself.

Curtis simply sat there, holding her head in the place that he wanted it, sometimes tangling her hair, sometimes pawing at her tits, sometimes pinching one nipple, then the other, making her scream into his crotch. Sometimes he held Jess's head, sometimes her hand sometimes her thigh. It was a paroxysm of lust, both for the two participants and for the onlooker.

Finally Curtis's hips began to twitch and his head looked back, still holding Jess's face in place to watch his bucking crotch fill her mum's eager gaping maw with his jism, rope after rope, before he was finally and completely spent. Evelyn got out from her kneeling position opening her mouth to show him it's contents before they both grabbed Jess's head as her mum kissed her deeply, depositing Curtis's creamy sperm into her throat.

"Eldick, the bill please!" shouted Curtis and he approached with a tray of shot glasses placing two in front of each of his three debauched customers.

"Bottoms up girls" and watched r]them as they downed the tequila shots. He threw some notes on the table telling Eldick that they would see him later.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.