Sissy Pills Pt. 02

Story Info
Our sissy meets another sissy?
924 words
4.45
25.6k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's nothing like waking up like this.

This being after being fucked.

Not fucked but riding a dildo until you have a sissygasm.

And yet that's not the first thing in my brain waking up.

It's the cum.

It's that eating my own cum.

And really feeling this need sort of burned in my brain from the semen and the pills.

I really, really want to suck a cock.

It's in my brain all morning and after getting up and getting another stiff drink I make some coffee and have yogurt and then my mind is drifting to how sore I am?

Sore but not, stretched.

Stretched in the best way.

Fuck it was good.

I miss it...I...

I go and find my stash and pop another sissy pill and watch videos until I feel it...feel my mind loosen up and that urge to have a cock in my ass.

Then I lube up my dildo and position myself and sit on that dildo with a groan and a gasp as it fills me up and pushes my insides so right and I roll my hips, hump, pump, find my spot that makes me gasp with a "Ghnn...fuck, fuck, yes."

Ride, ride, ride! Oh fuck!

Hump, bump, hit that sissy spot and do it over and over until I'm cumming and catching it fresh, hot in my hands and lick it up as fast as I can.

The semen hits my brain and it's like it fizzes up and just eating it makes my sissygasm happen all over again and I bottom out on the dildo and wail and almost sing as my muscles are trying to pump out cum and instead are clenching around the dildo until it's like imprinting in me.

As soon as I loosen up I'm riding that again reaching for the bag with the bigger eight incher under my bed and shoving that cock in my mouth and teferently trying to suck that dick.

I ride, bounce, hump and bump myself into another sissygasm and I feel that coming.

Feel it building inside.

I set that big eight inch dildo up and lube it up and have it ready and hypnotizing me.

I cry out and sissygasm and fill my hands again my cum and lick it clean as fast as I can and cry out and whine as I have that second mind fucking cum clenching around that six inch dildo and as soon as my insides relax I pop off of the dildo and line up that eight inch dildo and happy sob as it's so fucking big and is stretching my sissy ass out.

It's fucking glorious.

And addicting.

I want more, I want more, bigger, live, real, cum filled cocks to make everything right.

Eight inches!

Eight fucking inches!

And thick and wide, opening me up and I bounce on it, hard, just bounce, bounce, bounce my ass slamming down and engulfing that cock and it's getting easier and easier the longer I ride.

How?

How can anyone not want this?

Not love this?

Cumming, humping, bumping, huge dick fucking your ass taking you off to a place that's perfect.

I ride.

I ride that eight inch monster as my limp clitty bounces and flops unneeded for me to get off at all and my ass cheeks clapping as they hit the floor.

I ride.

I ride until I sissy twice more and I'm covered in sweat and I didn't pull off the dildo so much as fall sideways.

Now I was really fucking sore and spent and it took what felt like an hour to get my ass going and cleaning up and after a shower I went back to bed.

Back to work tomorrow.

Back to being nothing, no one, no pills, no fun.

So I dream.

I dream of being pretty and wanted and fuckable and of guys at work wanting me.

No I don't even know them, just a few of their first names.

But they look...and I want.

... Sadly, horribly life returns to well fucking... life.

And in life I'm a loser.

A skinny guy that never really made friends or anything else in school and never dated.

Hell not until college and that party and that girl Star that roofied me.

Then everything changed really.

Watching porn, all the sissy stuff, then the pills.

And I want more. It's just that I'm scared.

Scared of trying, of this, of wanting.

I wanted so much to have the good job and car and a girlfriend and my job's good I work in a food testing lab in quality control so it's really boring but good money. I have a nice place I guess a decent car.

It's just I'm alone.

And I wanted a girlfriend so bad most of my life.

And now even not high...I want a boyfriend...a guy, a hard fucking guy.

I was wallowing in it all for a few days until I met the new "Guy" Ocean.

Ocean was trans, or something, cute as heck but definitely a boy under the clothes even though she didn't act it.

Dyed green hair, glasses, make-up, flawless skin and skinny. She was dressed for work properly and stuff

I kinda watched her sort of slipping in easy with folks and then.

Then like her third day I see her take a sissy pill.

I know what they look like the pills.

She definitely took a sissy pill and she saw me, seeing her do it.

So now what?