Sissy Powers Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Leo becomes Leah, and experiments with Clara.
2k words
4.35
19.8k
22

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Leo Solo. I used to be a normal guy, just like you. Well, maybe not just like you. I have an 8" cock, for starters. And over the years, I've supplemented that with extensive study of Tantra and other sacred sex, learning how to elevate my lovemaking game to the level of the gods. My fiance, Clara, is very appreciative of my devotion to her pleasure, and I reap the benefits of her tight, perfect, 5'1" body being almost fine-tuned to both give and receive pleasure in every way imaginable. Her pussy is so tight that it wouldn't be possible for me to enter her, but she gets so wet that I slide in quite comfortably. Her cute little cupid-bow lips and her big, shining eyes make receiving a blowjob the stuff wet dreams are made of. Her small, soft hands and even her adorable, strangely fuckable feet (I never had a thing for feet before meeting her) give her quite the intimidating arsenal of erotically-stimulating tools. Add in her hypersensitive tits, neck, and of course goddess spot and clit and she's like a sexual warhead primed to explode on almost any impact. Basically, we're really good at having sex. Now, where was I?

Oh, right. The story of how I learned to put my tantric knowledge and my knowledge of the human anatomy (thank you, Harvard Medical School!) to use. It's very important, at the start of this, that you know that I am very comfortable with my sexuality. I love women, and I love pussy. I have never been interested in other dicks, at least until quite recently...

There are two sides to sexuality: Yin and Yang. Yin energy is receptive, drawing energy and pleasure in; Yang energy is penetrative, focused on the giving aspect of energy. Yin is traditionally feminine and Yang is more masculine. These ideas have been explored in great depth in Taoism, Tantra, and a variety of ancient spiritual systems. I thought it might be a cool idea to try to exploit this to up my sexual game. I was a primarily Yang lover, but maybe if I could understand the Yin side better I might be able to anticipate Clara's needs and wants better, and preemptively satisfy her urges before she's even consciously aware of them, right? This was my goal when I began meditating, trying to visualize myself traveling around the edge of the Yin/Yang circle, feeling both kinds of energy coursing through me. I was doing Tantric breathing exercises, focusing on channeling energy through my Chakras, and concentrating especially hard on opening myself up to the Yin side of the circle. I would draw breath in, and focus really hard on feeling the universe's energy flow into me, then breathe out and feel the energy leave, flowing to Clara in the other room. I started to feel the energy really resonate inside of my heart, and once it had reached a fever pitch I did a Clench and Hold (a Tantric technique for achieving energy orgasm). I held my breath, holding all of my muscles and the energy of the universe swirling within me. Then I released every muscle and my breath all at once, and promptly the world faded to black.

"Um... who are you?" I heard Clara ask, sounding concerned. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was lying on our bed, where I had been meditating, and the clock showed that I had been out for maybe 30 minutes. I opened my mouth to ask her what she meant, but then looked down and saw the reason for her confusion.

I was a smoking hot young woman! I had long, hairless legs ending in petite, sexy feet (again, never would have noticed that before Clara), sensual hips, a flat stomach, and mounds rising from my chest that, after a few seconds, I was able to realize were probably about 34D breasts. Long, soft blonde hair cascaded past my shoulders and tickled my now hyper-sensitive nipples. I seemed to be, at least superficially, a woman!

"Uh, babe, so... don't freak out... but it's me, Leo..." I said softly, hearing how much higher and more lilting my voice was than before. Clara looked at me quizzically, and backed away slowly, looking like she was ready to bolt for it. "No, babe, really! Your favorite food is that ramen recipe we make at home, and last night I told you about the meeting I had with HR to discuss the parental leave benefits. Nobody else would know that, right?" She nodded slowly, but stopped backing away from me. She looked at me questioningly, and I explained what I had been doing that led to this, and her expression went from disbelief to acceptance to excitement.

"Do you realize what this means, babe?" she asked, practically giddy with anticipation.

"No, what do you mean?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Well, you know how I'm bisexual and always wanted to try dating a woman before I met you? I don't regret falling in love at all, but now I can get the best of both worlds! You're a sexy, gorgeous young woman now and I can finally try eating the pussy of the person I love!" She beamed at me, as if my transformation were the answer to all of her prayers.

I giggled with relief, glad to have her excited and not seeming to be so freaked out. "Well, I mean it is a Saturday, and we don't really have plans..." I trailed off, trying to give her a sultry look and thrusting my new tits out towards her.

Clara looked at me for a few seconds, then burst out laughing. "Babe, you have a ton to learn about being a woman!" she gasped between fits of convulsive laughter. "But I guess we can get to that bit later, first I need to see what my new girlfriend tastes like!" She started eyeing me hungrily, and I felt my pulse quicken.

"Oh, I am sooooo down, Clara. You can teach me all about what it feels like to be touched when you're a woman!"

"Ooh, but first we need to pick your girl name! I know, how about just Leah? That way the switch between isn't too crazy and you're already mostly used to answering to your new name." She looked at me expectantly and I nodded, seeing the logic behind her idea.

"Well then, Leah... I know I definitely want you, but do you want me?" she purred, moving closer to me and smoothly removing her shirt. I could feel my heartbeat in my pussy and my nipples, and gulped loudly.

"I want you more than anything, Cla -" I was cut off as she rushed to kiss me, wrapping her arms around my neck and tangling our tongues together in my mouth. It felt amazing! I kissed her back, moving my hands to unfasten her bra and running them along her back and to her ass.

Suddenly, she pushed back and let the bra slide down off of her tits. "I've always wanted to try this!" she gasped, and moved forward so that our breasts were rubbing against each other, the nipples pulling on each other as they slid past. It felt absolutely amazing, and I shuddered. There was a sudden heat in my pussy as her right hand slid up to caress my left tit, and when she squeezed the entire mound of sensitive flesh I felt liquid practically running out of me.

"Babe, I think you just got me so wet! Oh that feels so strange but so fucking awesome at the same time!" I breathed to her as quickly as I could. She smiled and winked, then smirked and moved her hand to my nipple. With a devilish grin, she pinched and lightly twisted the nub of pink flesh, and I heard myself crying out as liquid gushed from me, soaking the bed sheets. My breath was coming in gasps, and my heart was pounding like I had just run a marathon.

Clara stared in shock, before she started giggling uncontrollably and smiling from ear to ear. "Wow, so I guess your tits are sensitive, huh?" she joked. "Most girls can't cum just from playing with their tits, and I don't know of any who can squirt from that!" She gazed into my eyes, and I could see all of the love there. I was glad that I had become the kind of woman Clara wanted to be with!

"That was absolutely amazing, but now... I believe it's your turn?" I asked, doing my best to move seductively.

"Sweety, eventually we can touch and lick and fuck each other into oblivion in a Sapphic ritual worthy of the gods, but I don't think you have that level of control yet, so for now... Let me guide you?" I nodded, and she pushed my back into the mattress while moving to straddle my face. I immediately started craning my neck and moving my tongue in the way I know she likes, and her moans told me I still knew what I was doing in this department! It was a matter of about a minute before she shuddered and screamed out her first orgasm of the day, and the splash of her liquid on my face made me smile and flush, gasping for air but continuing to tongue her. "Oh that is so good, you sexy little slut!" she breathed between gasps of air. I responded by spanking her ass, which earned me more moaning and a desperate "oh yes, Leah, please baby spank me!" I happily complied, and we continued on like that for a few minutes, her constantly dripping onto my face while I tongued her pussy.

She had just finished moaning through her third orgasm on my tongue when she suddenly lifted off my face and turned around. Settling back down so that I could resume my licking, she reached for and began mauling my tits. The feeling was sublime! I could feel heat rocketing through my body, emanating from my nipples and landing mostly in my pussy. I started to arch my back, thrusting my needy tits up into her greedy hands and practically begging her with my movements to squeeze and pinch harder.

I could hear her building up to another, cataclysmic orgasm and I could feel my own building within me. There was a sense of liquid building in my pussy, almost like the need to pee, but I knew from my reading and studying on Clara that this was actually the feeling of an impending squirt! I jammed my tongue into her sexy hole resting on my mouth, and her back straightened like she had just been shocked while her voice rose about 2 octaves and screamed out my name (my new name). Her long nails dug into my titflesh and she squeezed my nipples, almost pulling upwards away from my body. That was more than enough for me, and I screamed into her pussy while liquid gushed out of my slit, soaking the bed once again. The vibrations of my vocalization buzzed Clara's clit, and set her off all over again, causing the two of us to spend the next minute or two screaming, panting, and writhing in ecstasy while we experienced some of the most powerful orgasms of our lives. Eventually she slid off of me, collapsing next to me and snuggling up.

"That was amazing, babe!" she breathed, her chest still heaving alongside mine.

"I know! I don't think I ever came that hard as a man!" I answered, deep in amazement bordering on shock at the pleasure I had just experienced. I smiled at her, and we both moved to kiss gently before falling asleep for a quick nap.

Two hours later, I woke to Clara gently kissing my cheek. "Rise and shine, you sexy little slut," she purred, batting her eyelashes in the most seductive way. I smiled, feeling her hand resting on my right breast, and opened my eyes.