Sissy Powers Ch. 03

Story Info
Clara wants cock.
2k words
4.77
6.3k
1

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke the next morning, I very carefully got out of bed without waking Clara. I had a plan, and it was all to do with what would hopefully be a great surprise for her. I just hoped she'd love it the way I thought she would! If it even worked, that is...

I snuck off to the living room, and set up my ritual space. There were candles burning, soft instrumental music playing, and pictures of Clara nude scattered around. Perfect for Tantric energy flow!

I settled down onto the rug in the middle of the room and lay back. I started breathing calmly, deeply, pulling air in and then letting it fall out of me. I visualized energy flowing into me, but this time I focused primarily on Yang energy. I thought of the giving form of energy, and of course this mostly entailed recalling how wonderful it felt to thrust my throbbing cock into Clara's needy pussy. Good memories, and exactly what I needed right now!

Again I breathed, drawing Yang energy in but this time keeping a larger reserve of Yin energy than I had started with the day before. Once I could feel the energy pulsing within me, I performed another Clench & Hold exercise and again the world went momentarily black.

This time, however, I opened my eyes just moments later, and was pleasantly surprised to find myself back in my old body. My voluptuous breasts were gone, replaced by hard pecs. My beautiful, tight pussy had disappeared as well, and my proud, thik, 8" erection stood proudly in its place. Wait, no, this can't be right. I measured quickly using my hand, and determined that my cock seemed to have grown an inch! Well that's fun!

Smiling, I snuck off to the bedroom again to wake Clara and show her the results of my transformation back to Leo from Leah.

I climbed into bed and pulled Clara to me, much easier than before given that I had my old muscles back. She snuggled into me instinctively, before opening her eyes in shock and demanding "wait, who are you?! Where's Leah?!" I just smiled at her and held her close while she processed the change.

"It's me, babe, Leo," I explained to her, not sure how she'd react.

"Oh, so Leah...?" she asked, uncertainty evident in her tone.

"Gone for now, but I think I'll be able to become her again when we want?" I pondered, not having really considered that myself.

Clara's face brightened, understanding dawning in her eyes. "Oh! Is this because what I said last night as we were falling asleep, about missing your cock?"

I smiled and nodded, confirming that it was all for her that I had reversed the transformation. She beamed at me, her eyes lighting up as she realized the lengths I would go to in order for her to be happy. "Leo, that is so fucking sweet! I'm so glad you did, and does that mean that my favorite sex toy...?" she asked hopefully, looking down towards my crotch.

"So, actually, uh... There seems to have been an interesting development," I chuckled, curious what her reaction would be.

Not willing to wait any longer, she flung the blanket off of me and gasped, seeing my rock-hard member pointing at her. "Holy fuck! It got bigger! How did you do that?" I shrugged, honestly not being 100 percent sure. "Well however you did it, thank you! I'm so excited to take it for a ride, but right now... Maybe just a taste?"

"How could I possibly refuse a request like that?" I laughed, lying back as she crawled between my legs. Looking up at me with her big eyes, she breathed on the head and smiled.

"I love you, Leo, and I always will," she whispered, then licked up the (now longer) length of my shaft and took the top few inches into her mouth.

"I love you too Clara," I gasped. I had forgotten how good blowjobs felt! And she was a goddess on her knees, let me tell you that. She puts so much love and tenderness and raw passion into the act. I could see in her eyes that nothing mattered more to her in the entire world at that moment than making me feel good. She bobbed up and down quickly, but still managed to get a good 6 inches past her lips on each down thrust. I could feel my cock pushing into her throat, and she squeezed me snugly as she suppressed her gag reflex.

After about 10 minutes, I could feel my orgasm approaching. My shaft was throbbing in time to my pulse, and evidently Clara could feel it too. "Oh yay, I got you ready to cum! I love this part," she said. There was a huge, mischievous smile on her face, and she attacked my cock like a starving woman. The sounds she was making were obscene: Loud swallowing and humming and gulping for air on the upswing.

After only a few minutes more, I groaned a warning to her and grabbed her hair. Now, I'm not usually one to hold her head down - I don't have to, she is always determined to have me shoot my load as far down her throat as possible - but I love feeling the movement of her head and her hair is so soft and fun to touch.

When I had warned her, she started moaning like crazy and I realized that her hand had been at her pussy for quite a while now. I started pumping my spunk into her throat, and she immediately started cumming. Her eyes watered and her back arched, but she didn't release her hold on my shaft, milking me for all I was worth.

"Oh my god, Clara!" I gasped, the pleasure hardly receding at all as she continued to suck like a vacuum cleaner. Finally I got too sensitive and pushed her back. She rocked back on her heels, swallowed, and opened her mouth to show me that she had gotten it all into her belly.

"Thank you for that, honey!" she enthused, smiling up at me. "Yesterday, exploring my bisexual urges was amazing, but sometimes I just really need to feel your cock in me," she explained as if it were obvious, and not a gift from the universe to my penis.

"Well I definitely win either way!" I told her, "Having you fuck my pussy was incredible, but there is certainly something to be said for good old vaginal intercourse."

"Speaking of, can you still do that Tantric multiorgasm thing? As in, how long until you're ready to fill up my other, even needier hole?" she looked at me with big eyes, knowing what she could do to me with just her facial expressions.

"Oh, I'd say 5 more minutes and I should be just about ready," I smiled at her, "but in the meantime, there's no reason I can't get you warmed up..." Without another word, Clara rolled onto her back and spread her legs, smiling at me in anticipation.

"I'm already dripping wet, but I would not argue with you tongue-fucking me just to make sure!" I moved to happily oblige, and in a matter of seconds had her screaming my name to the ceiling and panting like an endurance athlete.

At this point I was rock hard again, and Clara must have felt it somehow, because even though her eyes were squeezed shut she panted "put... It... In... Me!" and I rose up, lined up the head with her opening, and sunk all 9 inches into her in one thrust. The resulting scream was so high-pitched and loud that I was certain she had ruptured one of my eardrums, but then she was just begging again and again for me to fuck her with my massive cock.

"YES YES YES! IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE! STRETCH ME OUT LIKE THE LITTLE SLUT I AM! USE MY NAUGHTY FUCKING BISEXUAL CUNT! STRAIGHTEN ME OUT AND MAKE ME ADDICTED TO YOUR COCK!" This was ample encouragement, and I fucked her like my life depended on it. She didn't stop cumming for the next few minutes, one continuous orgasm (or maybe a bunch of them, rapid-fire) reducing her body to a quivering puddle of red flesh, clenched muscles, and dripping skin. She looked absolutely beautiful, and I let her know how much I appreciated her by squeezing her tits the way she had done mine the day before. This set her off again, and I grinned as she came down from almost 5 minutes of constant orgasm.

"Holy shit, baby!" she moaned, blinking rapidly to clear her eyes. "Where even am I?" she giggled, and pulled me in close for a hug.

"So I take it the extra inch wasn't a dealbreaker?" I teased, quite proud of my recent performance.

"NO! No, that was the best my pussy has ever felt. I was just so totally full of you, you stretched me out further than I thought possible."

"Good, because if you're up for it..."

"Oh right! Holy shit how did you not cum in me already? Here, fuck me form behind like a whore until you fill me up with your jizz, okay?" she demanded as she crawled onto her hands and knees, wiggling her ass to spur me on. I lined up behind her, smacked her perfect ass once to announce my impending penetration, and speared her full of me.

"YES! Take me like the bitch in heat that I am, Leo. Use me, fucking make me your cock's slave again!" She was going absolutely crazy, her pussy clamping down on my shaft with every thrust and splashes of her ejaculate fluids leaking out of her opening.

As requested, I pounded her from behind, intermittently smacking her ass and teasing her asshole with a finger, until I was almost at the point of no return. "You want me to fill you, baby?" I asked in a low, strained voice.

"Oh my god yes! Yes, fill me up until your cum is leaking out of me! Use me as your fucking cum bucket, baby! I'm yours, take what belongs to you." And with that, I started pumping her full of my orgasm. I shot strand after strand of cum into her, more than I ever had before. My muscles were clenched tight and my cock pulsed again and again, filling her past her limit until thick, white fluid leaked out around my shaft.

"Oh my god, I can feel it inside of me so deep! Baby, I think you came straight into my womb," she laughed, and we were both thankful she had an IUD in place. "You definitely came more than ever before, and that was awesome," Clara told me, obviously quite pleased that her pussy had evoked that powerful of a reaction from me.

"Give me a second to rejoin this material plane, babe," I chuckled, looking around after feeling like I had been transported to another dimension where nothing existed but pleasure.

She grinned like the cat who got the cream (pun intended) before perking up the way she does when she has an idea. "Hey babe?" she said questioningly.

"Yeah?"

"So right then I needed Leo and his wonderful cock so fucking bad, but there's this fantasy I've always had with another girl and I was wondering... How hard do you think it would be for you to switch back to being Leah for just like 5 minutes?"

"Why, what fantasy?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Well you just came so deep inside of my pussy, and well... I always thought it would be so hot to watch another woman eat your cum out of me. If that would be too weird, forget it, but I think that would drive me absolutely crazy to see..." She trailed off hopefully.

I thought about it for a minute or so, but the leftover Yin energy I had brought with me in my transformation this time was very strongly pulling me to say yes. "Well, I mean I am not super into the idea, but I can feel that Leah really would be, so you know what? Let's give it a try!" Her smile was so bright I almost had to look away.