Sissy Powers Ch. 04

Story Info
Switching back and forth.
2.3k words
4.69
6.1k
2

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered why I had just agreed to do that? I mean sure, being Leah was super fun, but to eat my own cum out of Clara's pussy was a bit... I'm not sure what it was, but the Yang energy in my soul wasn't super into the idea.

That said, the Yin energy I contained was singing like a chorus of angels at the thought of licking a big, hot load of sticky cum out of my fiance's hot, wet snatch! And I knew, once I let that energy take over, I'd be super turned on by the idea.

So with my qualms resolved - I mean I wouldn't be doing anything, and Leah would technically be eating somebody else's cum, which she was definitely going to love - that left only the issue of trying to switch back and forth without the whole ritual. After all, my jizz was already starting to leak out of Clara, and though she tilted her hips to keep it semi-contained, this was a ticking-clock situation.

"I'm totally on board to do this, and I'm almost certain I'm going to love it you kinky slut," I winked at Clara, and watched her shiver with arousal at the idea, "but I'm going to need your help, okay?"

"Of course! Just tell me what you need me to do," she agreed readily.

"Okay so I need to tap into my Yin energy, which is a bit more submissive and less... cocky," she rolled her eyes at that, "so I think it would help if you like talk dirty to me, tell me what you want me to do, call me a slut, et cetera I'm going to try to meditate quickly, and we'll see how it goes, okay?" She nodded happily, and I lay on my back beside her.

"Okay, here we go," and I closed my eyes, starting to visualize the energies moving through and around me. I started to siphon more Yin energy from the universe, and to expel most of my Yang, and Clara started to perform her role as well.

"Oh Leah, you dirty slut, I'm so excited for you to come back. I just got fucked so hard - you remember how that feels, how much you loved having something inside of you? Well I just had a giant cock pounding into me and my man left a present for you. His cum is dripping out of my used, stretched cunt; it's flowing out of me, and I want you to lap it all up and swallow it like the filthy cumslut you are. Can you do that for me, baby? Will you be my little cum cleaner? I know you want to be used like that, and I'm so excited to squirt my own juice and his cum onto your face. I want you covered, I want to see it dripping off of your chin and onto your big, perky tits. Oh you're such a whore, you'll do anything for me that I ask, won't you?"

In the meantime, while listening to this unbelievably erotic little monologue, I had been focusing really hard on breathing in Yin and out Yang energy. I closed me eyes, did a Clench & Hold, and when she asked that last question I opened my mouth and said, in Leah's beautiful, feminine voice, "Oh Clara, honey, I want to eat your pussy and clean all of the cum out of you, I want to swallow all of Leo's big, hot load and feel it sliding down my throat. Please, can I start?"

Clara squealed in excitement, looking over and seeing my big, perky tits rising and falling rapidly. "Oh my god, Leah, I'm so glad you're here babe! Yes, please, come clean my pussy!" She leaned back and spread her legs wantonly, so that I could see her gorgeous pussy dripping the big load that had been left inside of her.

I knew she wanted this to be full slutty, so I decided then and there to play along fully. I began slowly crawling between her spread legs, and took a good look at her pussy. My - or Leo's - even bigger cock had really done a number on her, and her cunt hung open just a little, so that I could see up inside of her and get a clear view of the stream of spunk leaking out of her used hole. "Clara, my little whore, look at what Leo did to your poor pussy!" I said, my voice heavy with sympathy. After a second of looking confused, Clara caught on and played along.

"I know, he just used me with that big, hard cock of his! He stretched me out and took me, and filled me with his big, hot load. I don't know if my tight little pussy will ever be the same again..." The thought made her shiver, having a small orgasm just at the thought of how completely she had been used.

"I want to help you, my love. I'll clean the mess out of your cunt and lick you so tenderly, so you can maybe start to close up again. But if I do that, then the next time he fucks you, it'll be just as tight as before; do you want that? Didn't it hurt being stretched out?"

"NO! I mean yes, it hurt and I could feel him stretching my entire pussy so wide, but I want that! It felt amazing, like he was resizing my cunt to fit him, making me fit him so I'd be no use to anyone else. Making it so only his huge cock could satisfy me! I'm his, and he claimed me like his whore." She was breathing so heavily that her tits were bouncing of their own accord, and I admired the view for a second. I was also thinking of what she had said, of how I really had claimed her as mine, so many times before but especially today. Holy shit that was hot! But Clara was getting needy, her moans rising to whines of desperation. She was thrusting her hips up and down, begging for something to relieve her tension.

I smiled, put a hand on each of her smooth, pale thighs, and lowered my bouth to her pussy. I started with just her clit, making her scream out immediately in orgasmic relief. When she had finished arching her back quite so obscenely, she moaned out, "Eat it, please! Oh Leah, eat the creampie he left in me!"

I hesitated for a second, but in this body and energetic state the submissiveness of the act was just too damn appealing, and I slowly dragged my tongue from her clit down to her still somewhat-gaping hole. The jizz running out of her coated my tastebuds, and honestly it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted! It was like everything my soul craved, everything I needed. I was a dirty little cumslut, and I was going to thank Clara for suggesting this!

I lapped at her pussy, running my tongue all the way down to her asshole to collect what had dribbled out already. When the outside of her was clean, and she had had another 2 orgasms clawing at my hair and screaming at me to clean her dirty, whorish pussy, I began seeking inside of her for more. I tongue-fucked her, making her back arch as I licked all of the cum off of her g-spot, and happily drank down the mix of both of our cum that she squirted into my mouth. Eventually, she was all out of both Leo's cum and her own orgasms, and lay there whimpering and shuddering, totally spent from the pounding and subsequent tongue-lashing that I, in my two forms, had treated her to.

"Oh... Yes... Leah, thank you..." she moaned, her eyes fluttering open and closed and her chest rising and falling erratically.

"No, thank you, my little cumbucket," I told her mischievously, "and thank you for that delicious treat!"

She smiled warmly, looking down at me and my dripping face. "I've loved tasting and swallowing your cum for years, thought it was only fair that you get to try it!"

I moved up and hugged her, kissing her deeply and letting the taste of the jizz coat the inside of her mouth like it did mine. We both moaned in a small, mutual orgasm, holding each other tight and trembling. "Well, so it looks like I have a new superpower, huh?" I asked playfully.

"Oh my god, yes!" she cried, her eyes shooting open with realization. "I was so turned on I barely processed it, but does this mean that we can switch between you pounding me with that god-cock and having the most amazing, intimate lesbian sex whenever we want?!"

I nodded, pretty confident that I could pull that trick out of the bag at my choosing, now that I had a better understanding of it. "I think so, babe - and I think I have another idea you might like, too..."

"Can it even get any better?!" she cried, giddy with happiness. "What is it?"

"I'm pretty sure I can control the size of my cock when I transform, so... If you thought you got stretched out today, I am going to blow your fucking mind next time you're ready!"

Clara was so happy, and nervous, that she almost passed out! "Okay okay okay, wait wait wait, so you mean... You can give me exactly as much cock as I can possibly take?" I nodded, pretty sure that the amount of Yang energy I embodied pretty much determined my cock size. "So... Okay, we need to find my limits! Next time, let's go for 10 inches instead of 9! We'll work up until we find how much I can possibly take! Ooh I wonder what your upper limit is!"

Still in Leah's body, I felt myself getting wet at all the talk of big, hard cocks. I breathed a sultry breath, and then looked into Clara's eyes and said "Oh, baby, talking about you getting stretched out is making my pussy drip... Eating the cum out of you was so fucking hot, and I got so turned on... What if you play with my tits until I squirt, you know, like you have before, and then I'll see if I can find my upper limit?"

Clara came again at the thought of my proposal, and squirted onto me while still hugging me. Feeling her juices splash against my own clit almost set me off, too, but I had something particular in mind. I straightened up, straddling her, and pulled her small hands to my quivering mounds of erotic flesh. "Please, baby, play with them... They're so needy, I got so turned on watching you cum, and sucking the jizz out of your pussy..."

Clara mauled my tits like she was seeking revenge, going straight to aggressive squeezes and nipple twists. In no time, she had me grinding back and forth on top of her, trying to rub my clit on her pubic mound. When she grabbed both nipples, pinched as hard as she could, and pulled away from my body, my back straightened like I had been struck by lightning and I squirted all over her pussy. "OH FUCK YES!" I called out, and feeling my juices set her off too.

"Yes, cover me in your slut juice! Get me nice and wet so I can take Leo's monster cock!" That set me off again, and we orgasmed back and forth shouting more and more outrageous obscenities at each other until we both collapsed, exhausted.

As we lay there panting and holding hands, our breasts rising and falling in time, Clara leaned over to kiss me. "I don't even know if I can stand right now, but I do know that if Leo's cock isn't inside of me in the next 5 minutes I might explode..."

I giggled, caught off guard by her need. "You little slut! Okay, we still want to see what my maximum size is?" She nodded, and I grimaced, not sure if I had the energy. "Okay, but just a heads up, I'm pretty tired and I don't think this will be my true upper limit, okay?" she looked at me expectantly, and I laid back to get in the zone.

"Want me to help again?" she asked hopefully, evidently loving dirty-talking to get me to transform. I nodded, and she set off on a decadent plea for more cock.

"Please, Leo baby, I need to feel you inside of me! I want to be stretched, used and spread open and fucking filled with you. I want my pussy to throb and hurt for days after you've used me, and I want everyone who sees me walking to know that I must have been stretched out by a monster cock. My pussy has belonged to you for years, but I want you to make it so that no other man would even be able to touch the sides. Can you do that for me, baby? Can you destroy my pussy, make me useless to any other man?"

I had been doing my meditation, and wow her words really helped. I pictured myself resizing her cunt to fit my monster tool, and when I did the Clench & Hold I could feel things changing. As soon as my tits stopped pressing down on my ribcage, I went to open my eyes, but not before Clara threw her arms around me and hugged me, practically sobbing with gratitude, excitement, and fear.

"Oh, Leo! Holy shit! Baby, I love you so much and you give me everything I could ever need." She calmed down, and pulled back to look me in the eyes. "But honey, I really don't know if I can take that... Do you think it could permanently damage me?" She looked worried, and I chuckled as I moved her off of me. I was going to reassure her that of course she could take it, babies pass through the vagina, but then I saw my hard shaft and my platitudes died in my throat.