Sissy Powers Ch. 07

Story Info
Visit from a priestess.
1.9k words
4.68
3.9k
2

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved into the living room, and Clara and I sat together on the cough while motioning for Barbara to grab a seat in our armchair.

"So, first of all, congratulations!" Barbara began with a smile, looking pointedly at Clara.

"Me?" she asked, slightly confused.

"Yes, you!" Barbara laughed. "It's not every little slut who's lucky enough to be with a focus of Kama power!" I bristled immediately at her calling Clara a slut, but my girlfriend squeezed my thigh to let me know she didn't mind.

"Um... what?" I asked, not understanding.

"Well, you see, in my Tantric temple, I was meditating, praying, and, obviously, masturbating when I felt a shift of the energy of the universe!" she said, beaming at me now. "I have been trying to figure out what was the cause, but I think I know now!"

I was shocked; I had altered the energy flow of the universe? "But... how..." I stuttered, and Clara picked up the question for me.

"How could me Leo have done that?"

"Who's Leo?" Barbara asked, confused again. Oh, right!

Clara raised her eyebrow to me, seeming to ask if I wanted her to tell the whole story of what had happened. I nodded, and she launched into the tale of our past weekend. She told Barbara about my initial transformation, our amazing lesbian sex, of me transforming back, our continuing escapades, and finally of how I had turned myself into something out of a Mayan fertility statue and reshaped her body. "See?" she said playfully, flipping up her skirt and shoving her small hand into herself to demonstrate her newfound looseness.

Barbara sat there, mouth agape, staring back and forth between us. "You... You did that? With your cock?" she asked me, becoming rather flustered.

I told her I had, and that I could switch between being Leah and Leo more or less at will now. "Which is great, because sometimes I really want pussy but every now and then I just really need cock!" Clara interjected, looking for all the world like she had won the lottery.

"This is... unprecedented, but explains everything," Barbara breathed, looking at me reverently. "You are... Wow."

She told us she needed to consult with her "sisters" and asked if she could come back in around a week. We agreed, and asked her if we should do anything in particular in the meantime.

"Nothing you're not already obviously doing quite a lot of!" she laughed, and then adopted a serious tone. "If what I think is right, Leah, you are a connection to the energy of the universe. Clara here has of course received a huge helping of the benefits of this, but anybody else you share your gifts with I would expect to be much the better for it. So Clara, if you're open to it, I think that the two of you could do a lot of good in the world... But I'll have more to say on that next time! Have fun, girls!" And with that, she turned and left, whistling and walking with a pronounced skip to her step.

"Well that's... Huh," I said, perplexed.

"I wonder what she meant 'if I'm open to it'" Clara mused. "Well, I suppose on Wednesday we could see what happens when we get together with Heather!"

I asked her what she meant, and Clara smirked at me. "Honey, if you're this great connection to the energy of the universe, it seems selfish to keep you all to myself, as much as I love it... I guess what I mean is that I'm open to sharing, if we find the right people to share with. As long as I'm there, too! And Heather seemed like a great match for us..."

This set off on another quick Sapphic session, and after settling down we had dinner, cuddled up on the couch, and finally retired to bed, exhausted and with plenty to think of.

The next morning, I woke up to a heavenly feeling, and was certain that Clara was sucking my cock to wake me up. Wait, how was this happening?

Calara, alerted to my waking up by the involuntary jerk I gave, pulled off my shaft and started giggling. "Wondering how I'm slurping on this monster instead of licking your gorgeous little twat?" she teased, and I nodded. "Well, I wanted to see if I could control your transformation, so I talked real dirty to you in your sleep about how badly I needed your monster cock, and how badly I wanted to be filled. I made myself cum talking to you, and then let you taste it on my fingers. Next thing I know: BAM! 18 inches of steel waving in front of me. How is a girl supposed to resist that?" She looked at me with sparkling eyes, and I smiled at her.

"That is pretty fucking cool. And this way, I'll never be totally sure if I'm going to wake up the way I went to sleep, or if you'll have had a craving and be treating yourself to my body!"

She beamed, overjoyed to have my approval. "Now, you, uh..." I gestured to my pulsing, rock-hard cock and Clara quickly squeaked an apology for keeping me waiting and tense. She dove towards my groin, impaling herself on my shaft and making her throat bulge obscenely.

She gurgled "Ah lu--uuv ooo" around my shaft, and then began pumping up and down. It felt indescribably good, and she kept going until she had to stop for air, panting desperately.

"Please, baby, I don't know if I can keep this up much longer..." she said with an embarrassed pout. "Do you think you can spread my pussy again? I think I need to train myself to take all of you in my mouth..."

Her words and her expression, combined with the rapid rise and fall of her pert breasts, was enough to motivate me to act quickly. I flipped her onto all fours, gave her one long lick while she wiggled her ass temptingly at me, and then slid my entire weapon into her, right up to the swollen balls. Her back arched in bliss, and her legs began to shake furiously again as she squirted back along my shaft.

"YES! Oh Leo, thank you! I'm your little whore and I NEED COCK so bad! Please, use my pussy! Fuck me and cum deep inside of me!" she begged, panting as I relentlessly kept up fucking her, building quickly to a passionate pace. "OH OH OHHHHHH!!!" she cried, her entire back shaking as she came again, even harder.

"You really want to share me?" I asked once she had settled down somewhat, though I continued to push languidly in and out of her sopping passage.

"Ohhh yes baby, I want to see you fuck some other slut!" she said, the realization of her voyeuristic kink lighting up her eyes and causing her to squeeze me anew.

"When Heather comes over on Wednesday...?" I said, my voice making my words into a question.

"She's expecting a night of lesbian passion," Calara informed me between gasps at being penetrated so thoroughly. "And I think we should give her that... Take turns eating each other until we're shaking and covered in squirt, but then I want to TELL HER!" she screamed at the end, as I had thrust hard and deep from being almost pulled out of her, and feeling her womb stretch pushed her once more over the edge into an orgasmic sea of bliss.

"Tell her what?" I asked, feigning calm.

"Tell her that you're a fucking SEX GOD and offer to do to her tight little snatch what you've done to MINE!" she panted, the naughty thoughts multiplying the sensations my enormous shaft was giving her.

We continued fucking for another half of an hour, until Calara pulled off of my cock. I was confused, certain she could tell I was getting close and assuming she wanted to be filled. I looked at her with an eyebrow up, and she giggled at my confusion.

"Baby, I may not be able to take you all the way down my throat yet or suck you long enough to get you to the finish, but I really want to taste your cum!" she explained, leaning forward on her hands and knees and licking me, looking up with pleading eyes.

Wordlessly, I guided the tip to her lips, and she eagerly opened up and took the head of my cock into her drooling mouth. "Aank oo" she muttered, gurgling around the shaft stretching her mouth wide.

"I'm pretty close baby, if you want it, go ahead and take it," I told her, happily watching her struggle to fellate me.

She moaned loudly, and then leaned forward and speared herself on my shaft. I could see her throat bulge, and the feeling of her moans vibrating me combined with the sluttiest thing I had ever seen were enough to push me over the edge. I grabbed her head, holding her deep and pumping what must have been a pint of cum into her stomach.

Finally, she sat back and grinned proudly. "Thank you, baby," she purred, licking the errant drops of cum from the tip of my cock. "That was delicious, and so fucking fun!" I smiled at her, pulling her down for a hug.

After 10 minutes of cuddling, we both got up, got ready, and got to work. The rest of the day passed pretty calmly, and with our lunchtime erotic adventure (this time Leo came in her pussy and Leah ate it out again) we were feeling pretty great as we settled into bed.

"I love you so much... Leo? Leah?" Calara sighed as she drifted off to sleep.

It took me a second to check - giant tits or massive cock? - until I said in a sultry tone, "It's me, baby, your little slut Leah..."

Calara moaned contentedly and cuddled up, resting her head on my impressive tits. We both drifted off, totally happy.

Wednesday arrived, and I woke up once again to oral sex from Clara, though this time she was tongue-fucking my tight cunt. "Yes, baby, oh I love you," I moaned, before tensing up and squirting my orgasm all over her beaming face.

"I love you too, honey," she purred, my ejaculate dripping down her face and off her chin. "Now let's get today done with, so we can focus on our date tonight!" she enthused, and practically ran to the shower. I laughed, following behind to join her and get ready. True to her prediction, the workday flew by, and we didn't even have lunchtime sex!

"I want you to have some of that universe energy saved up for when Heather gets here..." she explained, her voice basically a moan. I nodded, understanding her desire, and we both went back to work.

When we were finished for the day, we tidied the place up a bit and I started cooking dinner while Clara arranged the bedroom to be a perfect erotic altar. She had just come into the kitchen, and I was serving 3 plates of Thai stir-fry, when the doorbell rang.

Clara jumped and gripped my arm excitedly, before bounding over to the door. I smiled at her, watching her hips sway while I finished plating dinner, and followed her out to serve the meal. When I saw Clara walking back into our home, I froze. Why were there 2 people with her?!