Sissy Powers Ch. 10

Story Info
Moving Heather in.
2.2k words
4.73
4.8k
1

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Clara and I took the rest of the week off of work. Our employers were very understanding when we told them there had been an urgent issue with our housing. Many of my colleagues asked if we needed any help, or a place to stay in the meantime. We turned down these offers; we would have everything sorted by the end of the weekend. Instead of being worried about the issue, we were thrilled, barely able to contain our excitement. There was nothing wrong; We were taking those days off to move Heather in!

When we had woken up the morning after our amazing lesbian-turned-FFM threesome, Heather had been shocked to hear that we meant it about moving in with us. She had worried that was just the heat of the moment, but was thrilled to know she was officially our live-in girlfriend. "Oh my god, I love you guys!" she shouted, hugging us both close. I was Leah at the time, and all of our tits squished together in the most amazing display of love, affection, and sheer eroticism.

"We love you, too, Heather," I smiled at her, and we all cuddled up for another 15 minutes before getting up. We each called into work shortly after deciding on the plan, and after drenching each other and the bed by each being made to squirt uncontrollably (yay for hypersensitive erogenous zones!) we showered, got dressed - Heather could fit nicely into Clara's clothes for now - and climbed into our SUV.

It was about a 20-minute drive to Connor's place, and on the way there we talked strategy. "So, onto more important stuff," I led off once we had figured out the logistics of what we were taking, "are you going to let Connor try to fuck you 'good-bye' to feel how loose your slutty cunt is now?"

"Um... No, I'd rather not give him the satisfaction," Heather said, looking to still be angry with him for robbing her of real pleasure for years.

"Oh, sweety, your pussy can no longer satisfy mortal men..." Clara explained, smirking at me and looking at me crotch. "It's been resized to only be able to really grip the cock of a Tantric god..."

Heather moaned a little, involuntarily. "Stop that, you slut, or we will have to pull over so I can get fucked again!" she protested, not looking entirely genuine in wanting to avoid that outcome.

"As soon as we get home, baby," I promised her, and she squeezed her legs together, rubbing them back and forth in desperation for contact.

"Fine, good point," Clara said, smiling warmly at the flustered girl. "But just to really rub it in, can I fist you in your old bed?" Heather looked to be much more agreeable to that, and beamed while nodding enthusiastically.

We shortly arrived, and I folded down the rear 2 rows to make more room for her things. "You'll just have to sit in my lap..." Clara suggested apologetically, and Heather was practically bouncing up and down with excitement.

I had turned back into Leo, in order to be able to move her stuff more easily, and both of my girlfriends hung onto my arms on the way to the apartment that was our destination.

When we got to the door, Heather used her key to open it up and we slipped in, not wanting to cause a big commotion in the hallway. The place seemed to be empty, and we moved to start packing away her things as quickly as we could.

"Uhhh" we heard a choked moan coming from behind the closed bedroom door, and looked at each other with laughter on our faces.

"Oh Connnnnnor!" called out Clara, wanting to torture the little-dicked, abusive ex-boyfriend of our new roommate.

We heard the sounds stop, and the scuffling of clothes and feet, and then the door cracked open. "Oh, uh... hey, ladies, I - I mean guys," he corrected to the more gender neutral word when he saw me standing by the doorway. "I figured you'd come and get all of her stuff... I just wanted to say -" he began, looking despondent.

"Don't!" cut off Clara, smirking at him. "We really don't need to hear anything else from you. Now, we want to be really generous and give you something to stroke your tiny dick to now that you're single. I'm going to take your ex into your bedroom and fist her until she soaks your mattress. You aren't allowed to watch, but you can stand outside the door and listen. Does that sound fair to you?"

Connor hung his head in shame, but nodded ever so slightly that yes, he would like to listen to the woman he had never given pleasure to get filled and made to cum all over his bed.

The girls skipped into the room, shutting the door as clothes began to fly. After about 30 seconds, we both heard the first of Heather's moans, followed rapidly by many more, with ever-increasing frequency and pitch. Connor stood by the door, shifting uncomfortably and staring at the handle as if he were tempted to peek.

"Don't even think about it, man," I cautioned, but then took pity on him, saying "you can jerk off if you want to?"

"B - B - But wouldn't that be weird? I mean you're a man, I don't want to... to show you my penis!" he sputtered helplessly.

"Oh, you timid little cuck!" I laughed, and then smiled. "Here, will this help?" I asked, and then focused really hard on Heather's moans, imagining feeling what Clara was doing to her, and transformed into Leah.

"Uh... Yeah, yeah I guess that is better..." Connor said, fumbling with his button and pulling down his zipper. A tiny, 5" cock as thick as my thumb fell out, and I giggled.

"Okay, you have fun over there, I'll just keep packing up!" I told him cheerfully, and skipped into the living room with the list Heather had made up, collecting and boxing up her things.

Heather's moans and screams continued to get louder and more passionate while this was happening, and Connor's face was getting red and sweaty. "OH FUCK YES! FILL MY USED, SLOPPY PUSSY!" Heather begged, and then shrieked as Clara evidently did as requested. Connor was looking back and forth between the door and me, now, embarrassed but obviously straining to control himself.

"Oh, go ahead and let go," I scoffed at him, "just jizz all over whatever you want, as long as it isn't Heather's. The place is yours, right?"

He nodded, and promptly started shooting small strands of sperm onto the wall next to the door. "Ohhhh" he groaned, sounding pained.

"YES! OH CLARA, FUCKING STUFF ME! USE MY SLUTTY HOLE! OH I"M CUMMMMMMMING!" we heard Heather scream at the top of her lungs, and I smirked at Connor who looked crestfallen.

"Couldn't even wait for her to finish while you were just jerking off, huh?" I taunted. Now, I am not a vindictive person, and I am actually quite kind and friendly in my day-to-day life, but this stain had repressed and tormented and taken advantage of my new girlfriend, so he got no sympathy from me.

Just then, the cries started to soften and die down, and the door opened a crack. Clara walked out, naked as the day she was born, and walked over to me. "That was sooo fun," she whispered in my ear, standing on tip-toe and pressing her body into mine.

I smiled and patted her perky ass, winking at Connor over her shoulder. "Glad to hear it! Sounded like she had fun, huh?"

"You're not the only one who can show that girl a good time!" she said proudly, before pulling me down for a conspiratorial whisper. "But I got sooooo horny from that, and I have an idea..." My eyes widened as she explained her plan, and after getting over my initial resistance to it I agreed that it would, indeed, be super hot and a great way to teach Connor a lasting lesson. When she was done talking, with me nodding along, I kissed her and motioned to Connor, who was still staring at my fiance's ass.

Clara turned and stalked over to him like a tiger approaching its prey. "Hey, Connor," she purred, "so I don't know if you heard, but I just got done fucking the hell out of your ex..." He nodded, terrified and so aroused by Clara's approach.

"Well, that got me soooo turned on, but Heather's going to need to nap that off for a while and she still doesn't really know her way around a pussy super well, so... I need cock," and she looked down at his wilted, little dick still in his hand. "I told you you'd never be able to satisfy Heather again even if she let you try, and I meant it. Her pussy is stretched sooo big, and you could never fill her, not even as much as you did before," she snorted her disdain.

"I - I know..." he mumbled, looking ashamed at his tiny, selfish cock.

"So anyway, she will never let you try again, but my pussy is stretched just like hers is..." Clara trailed off, and Connor lifted his head to look at her with a puzzled expression. "There's no way I'd even feel you, but if you want... I would let you stick that little pinkie finger of a wiener in me just to show you how useless you are. Do you want that?"

"You - you'd really let me fuck you?"

"NO! No, there would be no fucking. You literally couldn't if you tried. I just made a bet with Heather that I could get you all the way inside without it even touching the walls of my cunt," he grimaced at the naughty word, "and I just know I can win! And it'll give you something to jerk off to, all alone in here. So, you wanna?" she asked seductively, moving her hands up her body to cup her tits.

"Y - Y - Yes I do," he said, struggling to form words. Then he looked at me as if to ask my permission.

"Hey, man, the lady can do what she wants. And, she told me that if I let her do this, that she would 'make it worth it' for me... I have no idea what that means, but since you won't even be in contact with her anyways, why not?"

Clara giggled, and grabbed Connor by the hand, dragging him over to the couch and leaning over the armrest, facing me. She reached back to spread her cheeks and let him get a good view of her stretched, gaping pussy. Well, a view up her stretched, gaping pussy!

While she was doing this, Heather quietly padded out of the bedroom and over to me, smiling and winking when she saw what was happening. I reached out to hug her, and she quivered against me, still feeling aftershocks from the pounding that Clara had given her. "That poor boy isn't going to even come in contact," she whispered, winking at me and moving her hand to my shaft. "Clara told me to keep you entertained while you watch..." she breathed, and dropped to her knees in front of me.

I moaned as Heather took me into her mouth, at the same moment as Connor leant forward to penetrate my fiance. The look of concentration on his face turned to one of befuddlement as he looked down, checking to see if he had missed.

"Is it in yet?" mocked Clara, looking over her shoulder, and then smiled at me getting a blowjob from Heather. "Yup, hey babe," she called to the fellatrix worshipping my tool. Heather pulled off my cock for a second to look at Clara," I can't feel a thing, so you were right; you win!" she admitted, then reached back and pushed the befuddled boy away.

"I told you so!" Heather bragged, and Clara nodded while Connor scurried into the bathroom to go frantically jerk his penis. She hadn't been in doubt, she actually just wanted to lose the bet.

We finished packing and moving boxes in about another hour, and Connor kept himself locked in the bathroom panting and groaning the entire time. When we were back in the SUV, with Heather firmly planted on Clara's lap, we all burst out laughing.

"Oh sweety, I'm so sorry for you!" Clara giggled, hugging Heather. "That is all you ever took before Leo?"

Heather nodded sadly, but then beamed and turned to look at me. "But because of that, I was basically a virgin before our first time!"

"Oh, you dirty slut!" Clara admonished, smacking her ass and causing another round of laughter.

"So I have to know," I began once our breathing had resumed its normal pace, "what even was the bet?"

"Well..." Heather grinned, leaning back to kiss Clara and pull her hair a bit. "This naughty little vixen wanted to go first..."

"But now Heather gets to be the first one of us to take your incredible cock inside her ass!" Clara finished for her, winking at me. We almost went right off the road.