Sissy Powers Ch. 11

Story Info
Heather likes girls.
2.2k words
4.56
3.9k
2

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had gotten Heather all moved in, with her stuff packed away in the guest room ("but of course you can sleep with us any time you want!" Clara had promised her), we sat down to a nice dinner and to talk.

"So, is everyone happy with this situation?" I asked, and both girls nodded enthusiastically.

"But onto more important things..." Clara said, winking at Heather.

We spent a little while discussing logistics, and agreed to have a tender, loving Sapphic threesome before we got to any of the "ass plundering", as Clara so elegantly put it.

"Oh Leah, I'm so glad to be with you," sighed Heather as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a smoldering kiss.

"I'm so lucky to have you, I told her with a wink, pulling back and motioning for Clara to join us. My lovely fiance, as nude as the other two of us were, sidled up and pressed her perky tits into Heather's back, causing the salesgirl to moan in surprise.

"Ooh, Clara, I love feeling you pressed into me..." she gasped, arching her back and pressing her own breasts into my considerably larger ones.

"I know, baby," Clara breathed into her ear. Then she winked at me and pulled Heather away, whispering, "I have an idea, let's go plan something out real quick?"

The two of them stood in the corner, whispering and giggling, for a few minutes before turning back to me and smiling. "Oh Leah, my love..." Clara purred.

I gulped, actually a little fearful of what my scheming little vixen had thought up. "Um... yes honey?" I asked, smiling nervously.

"How about you go sit on the bed," she tossed me a blindfold, "and put this on?"

"Um, okay... I thought we said 'tender and loving' for this part...?" I asked uncertainly, not wanting to go too rough and fast for Heather's first anal penetration, and the first time I had impaled either of their asses with my massive cock.

"Oh, it will be..." Heather purred, rubbing her body against Clara's. "We'll be in when we're ready to include you!" And with that, they started kissing furiously, leaving me to tip-toe into the bedroom and lie down with the blindfold on, listening to every moan my girlfriends let out. What was I in for?

As their moans and panting started to heat up (I could hear really well through the open door), I decided to not bother resisting, and slid my right hand into my lacy yellow panties.

When I heard the gasp that meant Heather had started licking Clara's pussy (a sound I had become quite familiar with over the last few days), I started rubbing my clit with one finger, increasing to 2 when I heard the moan that signalled Clara sticking her tongue into Heather's hole. Those bitches were 69-ing! I smiled, happy that they were giving each other such pleasure, but really wishing they were in here doing the same to me!

"Oh, CLARA!" Heather shouted, and I could almost picture her arching her back. I thrust my fingers into my sopping pussy and started playing with my g-spot, loving the sound of her first orgasm since this morning. I felt my pussy turning into a puddle, and kept fucking myself whiel the blindfold allowed me to better visualize what was happening.

"UNNNNHHH!"Clara cried out, and I just knew that she was being penetrated by one of her favorite toys. Sure, none of them could stretch her out like Leo's cock - it felt weird to think of it as "my cock" when I was in Leah's body) but they could vibrate, and her pussy appreciated the different sensations.

Back and forth, I heard my two lovers bring each other to extravagant, and continually more vocal, orgasms. I was far from being still, constantly fucking my own pussy with my fingers and squirting all over them again and again, arching my back and shuddering repeatedly. I felt like I was there with my girlfriends, and was so consumed with pleasure that I hardly noticed when their screaming died down and they walked over to the door.

"Oh, oh, OH FUCK!" I shouted, cumming again while pinching both of my nipples almost as hard as I could. My cunt again flooded, and splashed across my thighs.

"Look at this horny little slut," moaned Clara, and I tensed up on my back, startled, at least until my next orgasmic aftershock caused me to forget my surprise.

"She's so wet..." breathed Heather, and I could hear them walking over to the bed.

"She really is, and doesn't that just look delicious?" Clara whispered, cupping my right tit and pulling on the already-hardened nub of flesh in the center.

"I want a taste," Heather said, and I felt the bed shift a bit before her mouth circled my nipple, sucking the entire areola into her mouth and licking slowly, torturously. This set me off like nothing else had while I was on my own, and I gushed all over the bed while shrieking my pleasure to her, letting her know how good she had made me feel.

"Oh my god, that is so hot..." whined Clara, and I could tell she was playing with her pussy again. I still had my blindfold on, but it was just making me more sensitive to the sounds, smells, and feelings of what they were doing to me. I certainly heard the sloshing of Clara's fingers moving in and out of her pussy, rubbing right on her most sensitive areas.

"Mmmm Hmmm" hummed Heather, switching to my other nipple and making me tense my muscles all over again. "Iis il ut ii asty!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, baby," laughed Clara, and then came over and started sucking my other nipple, the one Heather had just abandoned.

"FUCK! OH YES DON'T STOP! i'M GONNA - I'M GONNA - AAAHHHH!" I screamed as loud as possible, moving a hand to each of their heads and pulling them into me, practically begging them not to be gentle with my sensitive mounds of erotic flesh.

About 2 minutes later, I stopped shuddering, and just hugged my 2 lovers lying on top of me. They languidly licked my nipples, keeping them stimulated, and small streams of ejactulate ran ouf of my pussy at the sensation.

"Can I please look at you?" I begged, "I want to watch while you fuck meeee!"

"What do you think, Heather?" my fiance asked in a sing-songy voice, pinching my nipple again to really torture me.

"I think we should let her see what you want to do next!" our girlfriend practically had to shout to be heard over my panting and moaning.

"Fine," Clara said, kissing me on the mouth while she removed the blindfold. When it was gone, and she sat back up, I opened my eyes and was amazed to see the sight before me.

My body was a quivering, dripping mess. My nipples were bright red, and looked painfully tender - which they were. My entire legs were covered in rivulets of running liquid, squirted out of my pussy which hung slightly open. My chest was rising and falling rapidly, making my tits bounce and sway with every rapid pant.

My torturers did not look any more put together. Both of them had their hair plastered to the sides of their heads, soaked through with each other's juices. Their tits and asses were covered in red marks, and their lips were swollen and shining. They both looked so beautiful, and I knew that, to them, I did, too.

"Wow..." I sighed, loving seeing them consumed by passion like this.

"Yeah," agreed Heather, and Clara nodded her assent.

"We're a wonderful little trio of horny sluts, aren't we?" mused Clara, her smile infectious as we realized that fuck yeah we were!

"You two look like you've cum so much you're about to pass out!" I commented, making them both laugh and kiss each other.

"It has been incredible," Clara said as they pulled back.

"Every girl-on-girl fantasy I was ever ashamed to think of..." Heather said wistfully. "Well, except for the ones that focused on sucking on a pair of giant, beautiful titties, but you helped me resolve those!"

"Oh, honey, I'm so happy for you!" I cried, the end of the sentence coming out as more of a yelp as Clara sunk her finger into me as deep as it could go. "Damnit, babe, I was trying to be heartfelt!"

"It's okay, I'm sure Heather appreciates your sincerity but I think she also is in the mood to watch you squirm and squirt. Right, you sexy little minx?" Heather nodded, smiling at me and tweaking my nipples with her hands.

"So, do you want to move onto the surprise?" she teased me, and I practically purred when she cupped my breasts and kneaded.

"Yes... please... oh just fucking make me cum!" I begged, breathing raggedly.

"Show her," ordered Heather, and Clara coyly hopped off the bed to grab something from her nightstand. She returned holding the double-ended dildo, and my jaw dropped at the same time as my back arched and I squirted all over Heather's quick-moving fingers.

"Oh yes!" I moaned, "Are you going to fuck me with that, and fill up my tight pussy?"

"Yeah, baby, I am..." she began, then smiled lopsidedly at me and giggled a little. "But not quite how you think!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, so you kinda destroyed my pussy, and I don't think I could grip this enough to keep it in me..." she started, and I could see her nipples hardening outrageously at the thought of her used, loose cunt.

"So your fiance needs to stick her end up her own ass before you stick your god-cock in mine!" Heather finished, giddy with anticipation.

I came right then, at the thrillingly erotic combination of their wicked words and the fact that Clara chose that moment to rub the toy against my sopping slit. "OH FUCK YES! OH CLARA I WANT TO WATCH YOU PUT THAT TOY IN YOUR ASS! YOUR LOOSE, FUCKING DESTROYED PUSSY CAN'T HOLD ANYTHIGN BUT MY COCK!"

"I really do belong to you, baby," she said softly, teasing my opening with the dildo. "But right now, I'm going to fuck you like a bitch in heat and make your slutty pussy sore. Consider it partial payback!" She smiled, letting me know that she really loved what I had done to her body, and started shallowly fucking me with the plastic cock.

"Oh yes, Clara! Yes, baby! Make me your bitch!" I begged, breathing like I was running a fast sprint.

"You heard her, honey," Heather giggled. "The sexy woman on our bed, the one who fucking resized our pussies with her arm-sized cock, wants to get her pussy used real good. Let's get her slutty cunt filled, pronto!" She burst out laughing at the absurdity of the situation we were in, and then kissed me before going over to stand by Clara. "I need to help her get her end all the way in," she explained, joyous at the naughtiness of her statement.

"Oh yes, please!" Clara said frantically, the teasing too much for her to wait any longer. She handed the toy to Heather and bent over, looking me in the eyes.

"Oh baby, I know we tried anal a few times before when you had your "normal" cock, but it is going to be so fun - ohhhh!" she broke off as Heather rubbed a lubed finger along her tightest passage, "oh, yes! It's going to be so fun watching you fucking destroy Heather's asshole! I wonder if she'll be able to hold her poop in?" she giggled mischievously at the implication, and Heather reached around to flick her clit as a reprimand. "OH! Yes, baby, you want him to destroy you, don't you?"

"Well, duh!" Heather responded immediately. "But I trust the magic to not make me... chronically incontinent. Like our pussies might be stretched to take a fucking limb, but we somehow aren't tripping over our own lips or anything, right?"

"I guess you're right," giggled Clara, "I'm sure your asshole will be the perfect little fuckhole for Leo, and you'll be better for it, but for now I really want to fuck the ever-loving hell out of Leak, so if you could - OH MY GOD YES!" she screamed as the full 9" of plastic phallus was shoved into her ass in one smooth, fast motion.

"And that is for testing me so bad about my ass that I almost squirted down my own leg!" Heather said lovingly, pistoning the dildo slightly in and out of Clara's tight ass.

"YES! Oh Heather, baby, fuck me hard, make me cum before I fucking penetrate our lover!" my fiance demanded. Heather happily obliged, and after 30 seconds of merciless pounding Clara screamed incoherently and dove down to my pussy, licking as quickly as she could and making me squirt all over her face.

Finally, our orgasms let up and Clara rose, the toy still tight in her ass. She positioned herself over me, almost scissoring, but angled slightly so her asshole was closer to my twat than her pussy was. "Are you ready to get fucked, my love?" she asked me, her face exhibiting her excitement at the prospect.

"So ready - show me what I've been missing!" I panted.