Sissy Powers Ch. 12

Story Info
Leah gets fucked.
896 words
4.79
5.2k
1

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara took her time lining up the double-dildo, which was buried up to the middle disk in her own tight asshole, up with my dripping, pulsing pussy. Heather, who was watching with bated breath while she fingered herself, helped me tilt my head up to watch as closely as possible.

"You'll be just like us after this, baby, a really slutty woman..." Clara whispered.

"Well, maybe not just like us," Heather giggled, "we'd have to use a fire hydrant for that..."

I started to laugh, flattered by the comparison and proud to have pleasured them so thoroughly, when Clara took advantage of my momentary distraction to thrust about half of the loose end of the toy into me, turning my words into an unintelligible shriek of pleasure.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed, bucking my hips wildly to generate more friction. "YES! Come on, Clara, fuck me!" I begged, not used to the fullness yet but knowing I wanted more. I felt full, and stretched, and like my entire being was being filled by Clara's plastic cock. I felt like I belonged to her, like I had accepted her into me not just physically, but emotionally. I knew this is what a vaginal orgasm was supposed to feel like, but having never experienced it I was not ready for that level of physical and emotional pleasure. I came and came, my pussy sloshing as I writhed and begged and clenched every muscle in my body.

"Oh, she's a desperate little slut, isn't she?" asked Clara, and Heather smiled and laughed.

"The first time I ever got cock, it was the size of my finger and deeply disappointing. We spoil her, we really do..." she said wistfully. "Now come on, give this bitch what she wants: Fuck her until she's nothing but a puddle of orgasms!"

I was thrashing around already, and the incredibly erotic words Heather used only pushed me further into my orgasm. "Please... please... cock... more... deep... more..." I begged, between gasps for air.

Clara leaned in, kissed me sensuously, and then pinched my nipples so hard I thought they might fall off. "I love you, Leah," she breathed, almost silent with my ecstatic screams ringing out.

"I love you too, baby..." I moaned. "BUT PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!"

With one last evil grin at Heather, Clara pulled all of the way out. I lay there whimpering, panting and shaking, looking at her with all the hurt I could muster. "Why did you - UUUUNNNNHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSS!"

She slid all of the way into me in one stroke, her perineum grinding against my clit and the disk bumping into my opening. Before I could get used to the size, she pulled almost all of the way out again, then back in, and again, building up a rhythm. My head rolled back and my tits thrust forward, and once I calmed down a tiny bit I looked over at Heather, who was masturbating furiously. "Come suck my titties, baby, please!" I begged, needing that contact more than anything. She moved to do so, and my two lovers proceeded to exert themselves giving me pleasure.

Clara kept up her breakneck pace, stretching my almost-virgin pussy and making me feel so deliciously full. Heather bounced around, licking and biting my nipples, massaging my breasts, and playing with my clit.

At one point, Heather straddled my face and I ate her to orgaasm while she kissed Clara, who was pounding me so hard it created an actual puddle between us.

Long after I lost track of how many times I had cum, I was completely exhausted. "Love... you... no... more..." I begged, my eyes fluttering closed. Clara's pace slowed and she gently pulled out of me, while Heather stopped pinching my sore nubs. The girls both moved to cuddle with me, and we all just smiled and kissed, tasting all of our pussies mixed together.

"Well that was..." Heather began, and Clara shuddered and had a powerful, residual orgasm. I, of course, was still trembling and feeling near-constant, powerful aftershocks.

"Fucking amazing!" she almost shouted, and the two of us hugged her tight.

"So, Leah, how did you like being fucked?" Heather asked, nuzzling me with her forehead.

"It was soooo good," I almost yawned, giggling. "Now I think I get it!"

"No. No, you do not," Clara asserted confidently. "You had this," she held up the toy, and pointed out my 9 inches, "inside of you. We get..." she held up her right arm, gesturing to all of it, "this. You got penetrated and made to cum a lot. We get FUCKED!"

Heather nodded her agreement, and the two kissed while I just giggled.

"Speaking of, sweetheart, how was having that in your ass?" Heather asked nervously.

"Oh, it was amazing, and I know that Leo's going to make you feel incredible," my fiance assured her, and she seemed to calm down a bit.

"I know he will, and I know I'll be okay - trust the magic, right? - but I'm still nervous to have my ass as loose as my cunt is..."

"If you don't want to..." I started to offer, but both girls cut me off.

"She still gets to!" Clara exclaimed.

"I still want to!" Heather promised, and the two broke into laughter.

"Well then, shall we?" I asked, looking forward to the event about to start.