Sissy Powers Ch. 13

Story Info
Breaking Heather in.
1.6k words
4.57
4.9k
2

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, once you take my ass, there won't be a single one of my holes that another man could use..." Heather moaned, overcome with arousal at the thought of belonging to me so totally.

"Uh, what about your mouth, babe?" Clara teased from slightly to the side, rolling her eyes at the overly horny girl forgetting one of her own fuck-holes.

"Nuh-uh, because I'd bite anything that goes in my mouth without one of you putting it in there!" she said proudly, happy to have found a way to make her overly-horny exaggeration true.

"You're really sure about this?" I asked nervously. "After this, you couldn't really find another boyfriend if things don't work out..."

"I'm never planning on going anywhere, and I love the idea of my asshole being stretched to fit you just like my cunt is!" Heather assured, smiling sweetly. She got into position, facing the headboard on her hands and knees. With a little wiggle of her hips, she looked back over her shoulder at me, and I tried to pick up my jaw so as not to look too totally stupid in my amazement at how hot she was. "Come on, stud, I have one last hole for you to claim!"

I smiled, moving forward and caressing her butt tenderly; I had transformed back into a man while she had been talking so seductively about me claiming her body. "I'm so excited for this, baby. Clara and I have done anal before, but that was with a normal human cock -"

"You were never normal, Leo!" Clara interjected, sounding indignant. "I deserve a lot of credit for fitting 9 inches inside of my asshole without magic!" I laughed and smiled at her, while Heather just moaned at the naughty thought.

"Will you please just take me already?" she begged, practically panting. I lined up my throbbing, 18" cock with her tight rosebud and then gestured for Clara to come near.

"Could you lube us up, honey?" I asked sweetly, and Clara quickly poured lube onto my shaft and onto Heather's hole. Both of us moaned as my fiance rubbed the slippery liquid all over my massive cock, and worked a glistening finger into her hole.

"Ohhhhhh yeah, Clara," Heather trembled, "get me nice and lubed up for him. I need it to take his - oh YES!" Heather shook violently and arched her back, having a powerful orgasm that caught her by surprise. "Yes fuck my ass with your finger!" she screamed, pushing her hips back into the invading hand, impaling herself on the offending digit.

All of a sudden, Clara stopped and smacked Heather on the ass. "There you go, slut!" she teased. "You're as ready for it now as you'll ever be!"

"No, honey, wait, I -" I stammered as Clara put a hand on my back and, pushing as hard as she could, made me lean forward, impaling Heather on my lubed cock which had been waiting just at the entrance to her ass.

"Wha - AHHHH!" shrieked Heather, feeling as if her insides were exploding. "HOLY FUCK! Oh oh oh..." she began to whimper, feeling her tight ass stretched to the diameter of her wrist.

"That's it, baby, how does it feel?" Clara asked sweetly, ignoring my warning look at her for impaling Heather with my cock so suddenly.

"S - s - soooooo good," Heather panted, regaining enough sense to get those words out. "I feel myself stretching! Oh it feels like I need to poop soooo bad, but I know it's just Leo tearing my ass apart and that feels even dirtier!"

"I love you, baby," I told Heather, "and your ass is so tight, it feels amazing. Do you want me to put more in?"

"That's not all of it?" Heather asked, aghast.

"NOPE!" laughed Clara, looking at her with either pity or jealousy, I couldn't tell. "He's about 6 inches into you, you have another foot of cock left to get into your sweet little ass..."

"You don't have to -" I began, mortified that Heather was scared.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" she screamed, looking back at me with lust and determination. "RUIN MY ASSHOLE!"

I started slowly sawing in and out, going about half of an inch deeper each time. She felt so tight around me, and it was such an amazing feeling when I finally bottomed out in her butt, my balls swinging against her pussy and making her gasp.

"Is that all of it?" Heather asked Clara, unable to turn around because of the tension in her muscles. Clara nodded, and our girlfriend broke out in a gigantic smile. "Good! Then you can start really fucking me, now!" she challenged.

"Okay, babe, but let me know if it's too much..." I offered, and then pulled almost all of the way out and thrust all the way back in in one quick motion.

"EEEEEEEYYYYY!" she squeaked, sounding like she had just been caught completely unprepared for the pressure and the pleasure she was feeling. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, and fluid was splashing out of her pussy onto the bed sheets, her orgasm forcing her to squirt as hard as she ever had.

"Do you want to see what this is doing to your asshole?" I asked her, genuinely concerned for her physical safety.

"NO! Show me once it's completely ruined and dripping your cum!" she pleaded, legs still trembling. I smacked her ass in the affirmative, and proceeded to pound into her again and again, forcing countless orgasms out of her - or was it one really long one?

"Okay, babe, I think her ass has almost had enough," Clara eventually suggested. "Maybe you should start thinking of filling her ass with your hot cum?"

"YES! Please please please use me as your cum dump! Fill me ass and make me drip your cum," Heather demanded, the thought making her arch her back and howl another orgasm.

"Okay, but I'm going to really have to pound you to get there..." I warned, and Heather looked giddy at the prospect.

I drove in and out as fast as I could, slamming my entire shaft home into her tight ass and causing her entire body to tense in a long, continuous, wailing orgasm. "Here it comes, baby!" I warned her after about 2 minutes of pounding.

"Yes, Leo! Fill this slut's ass with your sperm!" Clara encouraged, playing with Heather's dangling, bouncing tits.

"Please, I can't take any more! Fill me with your cuuuuuummmmmm YEEESSSSSS!" Heather shouted at the top of her lungs as I started to pump jet after jet of hot cum up into her body. She shook so hard that she collapsed to the bed, and I had to lower myself to remain fully impaled in her. After about a minute of constant, simultaneous orgasm, we started to slow, and I lowered myself further to rest on her body.

"Holy shit," Clara gasped, closing her eyes and trembling in an orgasm of her own from playing with herself as she watched us come down from our climaxes. "That was so fucking hot!" she smiled and came to cuddle us as I rolled off of Heather, my softening cock popping free. "WOW! Look at Heather's asshole!" she breathed, eyes wide.

Heather's butt was hanging open, wide enough that she could have shoved her entire hand up there. "Um..." she began, but then it closed before our eyes and looked just like it had earlier in the day.

Clara brought her hand to the hole and pushed a finger in with no resistance, then 2, then her entire hand. She was pretty effortlessly sliding her entire fist into Heather's ass, and Heather only looked to be enjoying it.

"Oh that is so good..." she moaned. "Fill my ass..."

"Baby, I'm fisting you," Clara informed her, and the salesgirl looked utterly shocked.

"Seriously?! It feels like a finger!" she exclaimed, and looked down to confirm the truth.

"Maybe you're super stretched and loose when you want to be penetrated, but your ass works normally otherwise? And I guess that must be what's happening to our cunts, too..." mused Clara, looking happy at the thought.

"I guess," I answered, smiling. "Well anyways, Heather, how was that?" I asked, first and foremost concerned with her experience.

"That was fucking AMAZING!" she enthused. "You have to try that," she encouraged Clara, "and maybe Leah too?" she asked hopefully.

"Maybe!" I answered, while Clara looked ready to go at that moment.

"As soon as you're ready, my love," she whispered, rubbing her own ass suggestively.

"Hey, slut, wait your turn!" Heather scolded. "Let my buggering be special for today at least!" She pouted adorable, and Clara hugged her while continuing to fist her. "Yeah, I really don't feel this too much, your tiny hands have nothing on his monstrous cock!" she giggled, finding it hilarious that she could be fisted up the ass and not be too affected by it.

"Well, since I just destroyed your asshole..." I began teasingly, and Heather's face perked up into a smile as Clara slid her hand out of her ruined butt. They kissed briefly to confirm their mutual love, and I transformed back into Leah as I watched their tender emotions at play in the kiss. "Maybe you'd rather cuddle with someone who hasn't ruined your body?" I purred suggestively, joining the hug and pressing a breast into each of the other women.

"Oh, hey Leah!" laughed Heather. "Yeah, that sounds nice, much more relaxing knowing you aren't going to be tempted to re-expand my ass!" She winked at me to let me know she was kidding; she wouldn't mind at all!

We went and got ready for bed, and then snuggled up in a pile of lithe bodies.

"Goodnight, my lovers," Heather whispered, and we all kissed each other before drifting off to a peaceful, well-fucked sleep.