Sissy Powers Ch. 14

Story Info
Getting ready for a Tantric temple.
1.7k words
4.62
2.9k
2

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next day, I smiled as I felt Clara's arm resting across my chest, indenting my breasts with a pleasant pressure. It was amazing being a woman; every part of my body felt electric with sensitivity. The slightest touch, which before would have been completely inconsequential, now gave me a staggering amount of stimulation. I wasn't really sure if this was by virtue of simply being a woman, or the fact that it was magic, but either way, no complaints from me!

I decided to try to slip out of bed quietly, so that I could surprise my fiance and our girlfriend with breakfast in bed. However, as I started to shift, Clara's forearm dragged across my right nipple, forcing me to freeze for a moment. My barely-stifled moan nearly escaped my lips, and I had to press my thighs tightly together to avoid squirming on the bed and waking them both up. That gave me an idea for later, but for now...

I finally managed to extract myself from the tangle of sexy, slender limbs and stood, smiling, near the edge of the bed. With me missing from the middle, I watched as my two sleeping lovers unconsciously scooched closer together, nuzzling into each other and shivering slightly at the sensation of their bodies pressing together.

I was determined to make them breakfast, but the sight of their nude bodies taut against each other was too much to resist. My right hand moved up to my breasts, kneading and squeezing them together, while my left moved down to my crotch. As I pinched my left nipple savagely hard, I dragged my finger along my slit, ending at my clit.

Over the next 3 minutes, I panted as quietly as I could as I brought myself to 4 successive orgasms. The first 2 were with a combination of my finger on my clit and my hand mauling my tits, but then I needed more; I needed something inside of me.

I had started plunging my fingers into myself, curling them to brush along my g-spot, and causing my knees to buckle. I kneeled on the floor beside the bed, and had to use the hand that had been feeling my boobs to cover my mouth. I shuddered through one orgasm quietly, but couldn't fully contain the moan when I came again and started squirting all over my hand. It was just so fucking naughty!

"Mmmmmmm" I let out, trying as hard as I could to be quiet.

"Shhhhh..." whispered Heather sleepily.

"Yeah, quiet, slut..." Clara said, her mild annoyance barely coming through in the sleepy mumble. "I know your pussy is hot, but sleep..."

I giggled to myself, and turned to head to the kitchen. At the door, I stopped and looked at my dripping hand. Smirking, I tip-toed back over to the bed, and rubbed my fingers across first Clara's and then Heather's lips. In turn, they moaned and stuck their tongues out to get a better taste, smiling slightly with their eyes still closed. Happy they would be having some very exciting dreams, I finally exited the bedroom and went to the kitchen.

I thought for a second, as I was getting all of the ingredients out to cook, whether I should change back into a man's body. I decided to stay as Leah, partially because I was becoming more comfortable as a woman - should I be worried about that? Nah - and partially because I had already put some clothes on to protect from splashing from the stove and really didn't want to have to change into men's clothing. Just too much work!

Once breakfast was ready, I piled everything I had made, along with 3 glasses of orange juice, onto a platter and walked triumphantly back into the bedroom. "Good morning, ladies!" I called with a big smile on my face.

"Wazzit?" grumbled Heather, her tousled hair covering most of her face as she sat up from cuddling with Clara.

"Bacon!" Clara squealed, her sensitive nose picking up on her favorite breakfast food. "Get out of my way!" she demanded, playfully pushing Heather to the side. Heather swatted my fiance's arm away, and they both looked at me with adoring eyes.

"Thanks so much for breakfast, Leah," Clara said sincerely, licking her lips while she stared at the approaching tray.

"Oh course, I figured we were all pretty sapped for energy after yesterday," I chuckled, and got back some mischievous grins at my insinuation.

"And are we going to start today off by getting nice and exhausted?" Heather asked hopefully, prompting Clara to elbow her somewhat not-gently.

"No, you skank!" she teased. "Well, maybe... Actually, hopefully?" she looked at me with optimism, "but we were going to go to the Tantric temple today to talk with the priestess!"

"Oh right!" Heather remembered, "that should be really fun! Do you think it's just a nonstop orgy in a Tantric temple?"

"Why do you sound so hopeful?" I teased her.

"Ummm... Isn't it obvious?" Heather said, now becoming somewhat serious. "I want to see you resize the cunts of an entire temple of women to fit your godly cock. And I want them to always know that the two of us," she pulled Clara to her side with one arm around her waist, "get to be fucked by Leo any time we want. Those women, though, will need to be good girls and wait patiently for your cock to fuck them. Or, I suppose, get really good at fisting..." she trailed off thoughtfully, and Clara kissed her on the cheek.

"I told you she was such a slut, didn't I?" she asked, smiling affectionately at the salesgirl.

"You did, and you might be right," I laughed, kissing Clara and then Heather on their cheeks. "Now, before I become Leo again and we drive to the temple, any interest in... Uh... Letting me, that is Leah, know how much she'll be missed?"

Heather snapped out of her naughty fantasy daydream and smiled a wicked grin at me. "Oh, Leah, I'm so sad you have to go!" she exclaimed. I looked a little sad; I thought she loved me in either body! "Oh, sweety, no, I'm sad for you," she explained. "See, our boyfriend Leo is going to be here, and I'm just sad that you never get to fuck him. He stretches us out sooooooo nicely!"

"But don't worry, baby, you might not get to get fucked like that, but we'll save plenty of his cum for you..." Clara purred, sidling up on my left while Heather closed the distance between us on my right.

"You love that, don't you?" Heather asked with feigned innocence. "You like eating his hot, fresh cum out of our used, stretched pussies?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. "Well I'll make sure you get a whole, big snack out of my pussy, okay sweety?" Clara teased, and I nodded again. She moved closer and whispered in my ear, "you know, Heather was so greedy, keeping Leo's cum in her asshole all night, but when I get buggered by that stud, I promise I'll let you eat it out of my used bum..."

The imagery of that, combined with Heather choosing that moment to twist both of my nipples while pulling down, was enough to drive me to a powerful, squirting orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh YES!" I cried, my knees buckling and my body collapsing to a kneeling position on the floor between them. "Yes, I can't wait to eat his cum out of your ass!" I told her, my head rocking back as my back arched and I thrust my tits into Heather's already-active hands.

"While you're down there, slut, you should thank me for the offer..." Clara suggested, grabbing my blonde hair and pulling my face to her pussy. I ate her frantically, and after only 45 seconds she was dripping fluids onto my face and bucking against my tongue. "Yes baby! Oh Leah, earn the cum I'm going to feed you!" she moaned between pants.

When she slowed down and backed up, I felt her ejaculate dripping down my chin and onto my pert breasts. Without missing a beat, I turned on my knees to face Heather, who at this point was fingering her clit like a madwoman, and blew her a kiss. "Want a ride?" I asked teasingly, and she eagerly stepped forward. Taking her cute butt on my hands, I pulled her towards me until my tongue was lodged in her tunnel, and proceeded to lick and probe her until she, too, came all over my face.

"That - FUCK! - was... AMAZING!" she screamed as the last of her orgasm receded. She had cum so powerfully that she couldn't even scream, her entire physical effort going to keeping her standing at my mouth.

"Glad to hear it," I purred, licking my lips and leaning backwards. "Now, how about we get ready so we can make it to the temple for lunch?" The cum-drunk women both smiled at me and nodded, and we all traipsed off to the bathroom to clean up. When they had stepped into the shower together, I watched them for a moment and thought of what I wanted to do next time I was stuffing their nubile bodies with my cock. I was going to have Heather ride me, and then suck her own juices off my shaft before guiding me into Clara's ass. The thought of that, combined with some focus and a Clench & Hold, was enough to facilitate my transformation, and my erect cock bounced into the small of Heather's back when I joined them in the shower.

"You just fucked my ass!" she muttered, before backing into me and looking thoughtful. "But I suppose, if you want..."

"No!" Clara scolded her. "We have plans, and mine is the next ass Leo's going to stretch!" We all laughed, and managed to wash up without too many sexy rubs and caresses.

When we were done, we piled in the car and drove the 45 minutes to the temple. Getting out, we saw an old, stone, Indian-looking building in the middle of a lush garden. "What the...?" I asked, not sure I believed this had always been right here.

"In fucking Massachusetts?!" demanded Clara, and Heather just laughed.

"Come on, guys! Let's show them Leo's cock!" she said excitedly, and skipped to the steps leading to the temple doors. Clara grabbed my hand, and we followed her with smiles and laughs.