Sissy Powers Ch. 15

Story Info
A trip to the Tantric temple.
747 words
4.53
2.9k
1

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we made it up the temple steps, we found Heather waiting impatiently by a big, ornate doorbell. "Can I? Can I? Can I?" she asked, practically bouncing up and down.

I laughed and motioned for her to ring the bell, and she happily did. About a minute later, a woman about 60 came to the door and smiled at us. "Ah, Leo and Clara, and...?" she asked politely.

"I'm Heather, their girlfriend," our companion told her happily.

"Oh my, well isn't this lovely!" the older woman enthused, smiling at us all.

We followed her into the temple, and ended up sitting with her at a mahogany table in a room with a rather ornate altar. We drank tea and made idle smalltalk until Barbara, the woman who had visited us before, entered the room with a big smile and hugs for all.

"Hello, ladies," she positively beamed. "And hello Leo, though you do count a good amount of the time!" I smiled at her, and she took a seat across from us.

"So, what's the deal with Leo's magic cock?" Heather asked impatiently.

"Um... What?" Barbara asked, confused.

"He's always been on the bigger side, but now it gets up to 18 inches and absolutely destroys all of our holes," Clara explained, smacking Heather playfully for being so quick to jump to the ending. "But when he's done fucking us, they go back to normal. That has to be magic, right?"

"Why, yes, that sounds magical..." Barbara said dreamily, perhaps imagining her own holes stretched so far without any long-term health consequences.

"So... What's happening to me?" I asked worriedly. The magic sex was great, but I didn't know what was going on with my own body - or should it be bodies?

"So we've all been meditating on it at this temple," explained the older woman, named Sarah. "And this isn't just thinking really calmly, but really tuning into the energy flow of the universe," she added at our skeptical expressions.

"And...?" Heather led on.

"Well, for the first time, we have felt a complete convergence of Yin and Yang energies, focused on Leo here," Barbara cut in, smiling. "And because of that, other energies - particularly Kama energy, which is 'sex magic' if you will, seem to also be congregating at the nexus."

"So what you're saying..." Clara began, looking perplexed.

"Is that our boyfriend, or girlfriend, is a sex god?" Heather said happily, loving it.

I shook my head, laughing that she was getting so far ahead of herself, but Barbara shrugged and nodded. "More or less, I suppose that is basically true," she summarized, and Heather rushed to hug me while Clara looked surprised.

"Wait, so, like..." she trailed off.

"Let me try to use examples," Sarah said gently. "Can you tell me how Heather came to be a part of your little group here?"

I explained briefly, with Heather cutting in to add flattering details and Clara nodding along.

"So you're saying that Heather was in romantic and sexual trouble, and you happened to run across her, and you helped in a very big," she emphasized the word, looking at my crotch, "way?" I nodded, and Barbara laughed.

"That was no coincidence, we think," she elaborated. "We think the energy of the universe guided you to her. And it will probably do similar things again. The 3 of you obviously have something special, but you'll probably be led to save other poor women from bad situations by helping them realize their sexual potential..."

Clara grimaced, and I looked at her apologetically. "Babe, is this...?" I trailed off, terrified that Clara would be uncomfortable being with me if this were true.

"No, it's just that I don't know how much more my pussy can take, if every girl you intervene with licks cunt like our dear Heather here!" We all laughed, and Heather kissed my fiance passionately to show her that her compliment would be repaid with interest, later.

"So, where does that leave us?" I asked.

"At the will of the universe," smiled Barbara. "Though I imagine you'll be neck-deep in pussy while that's going on..."

All this talk of serving the universe and being led to do things had prompted my change back to Leah, and I hugged my girlfriends close to my naked breasts. "Okay, girls, well we have a pretty exciting task ahead of us!" I said happily, and they each kissed one of my nipples in affirmation.