Sissy Powers Ch. 16

Story Info
Celebratory threesome.
2.6k words
4.48
3.4k
4
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we made it back to the parking lot of our condo building, Heather practically had to be pried off my cock. As soon as we had gotten in the car, she had reverently unfastened my pants and started sucking, not letting up for the entire trip. Clara, who had apparently (unbeknownst to me) offered to drive so Heather could do this, kept up a running commentary, darting occasional glances at us in the rearview mirror.

"Heather, you little slut, come on! You can take more of his godly cock than that!" Clara teased, her hand rubbing her own tits while she drove.

"Mmmm aaa iiii-ing!" Heather gurgled, before spearing my cock into the back of her throat in an almost defiant act of submission.

"You only have a few minutes until we get home..."

"Oh fuck that is so good!" I called out, loving the way Heather's warm, tight throat massaged my shaft every time she swallowed. She looked up with pleading eyes, almost begging with her expression, and I felt my balls start to tighten.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum... You want that, baby? You want my cum down your throat?" I gasped, and Heather frantically nodded as much as she could while impaled, batting her eyes in a pleading way.

I was about to reach my climax when Clara interrupted. "STOP!" She giggled, and Heather reluctantly pulled off my cock. Looking around, I realized we were back home, in our spot by the door. "I told you he wouldn't finish before we got home!" Clara taunted, smiling at Heather to reassure it was all in good fun.

"Um... What?" I asked, incredibly tense and very confused.

"Your fiance bet me that I couldn't get a belly full of your cum before we got home," Heather grumpily informed me. "And she was right. My stupid mouth couldn't make you cum!"

"Heather! I love fucking your mouth and I love when you make love to me with it. Don't ever say it isn't good enough," I told her, trying to be comforting but realizing how ridiculous that sentence would sound to a stranger. Life had gotten very interesting recently!

"Yeah, babe," Clara joined in, "we all know how good your sweet little mouth feels, it wasn't about doubting that! I just knew our man has real stamina, and really wanted to win this one."

"And what, perchance, did you end up winning?" I inquired politely. I figured it had something to do with fucking me. Being the object given out as a prize was... Well, honestly, it was awesome when these two were the contenders!

"Not what you'd think, actually!" Clara laughed. "I mean I already have dibs on being your next anal conquest, and I don't think you'd ever say 'no' to a blowjob or to fucking my sopping-wet pussy, plus Leah is too much of a slut to ever say 'no' to anything, so... I get to scout out the next girl you're going to bless with your Tantric sex magic!"

Still pretty out of it from the almost-complete blowjob, I stammered out, "Wait, but... Was that... Were we... You...?"

"Oh sweety, it would be selfish to keep this," Clara leaned back and loving caressed by massive, throbbing cock, "or Leah's perfect, juicy tits and pussy, away from the women who need your help!"

"Yeah, we'll be, like, your priestesses of pleasure!" Heather gasped, realizing their role in the plan they had been so quick to jump on board with.

"I... I'm not sure," I said sadly. "Won't you feel, I dunno, left out?"

"Not if we're there! And especially not if we help bring the women to you!" Clara assured me. "Now, because you look like you're about to explode anyways, and because I'm feeling generous... Heather, do you want to finish what you started?"

"REALLY?!" she shouted, looking like she had just been handed a winning lottery ticket. "But... But you won," she reminded my fiance sadly.

"Yeah, and I think watching his shaft throb while he cums down your throat is sexy as fuck," Clara giggled, "and besides, maybe after you take care of the situation you caused, we can go up and I can join you in the Sisterhood of the Ruined Assholes?"

I started to laugh, but it was cut short very promptly by the amazing feeling of Heather eagerly taking me into her throat as far as she could possibly go - which ended up being about 9" deep, or half way down my shaft.

"Mmmmmmm" she hummed, clearly loving having her mouth and throat serve as a socket for my erection. She slowly, coyly pulled off and looked at Clara. "You know, I don't mind sharing either... And I can only get about half of this monster in my throat. Wanna help?"

Clara let out an excited squeal, and quickly joined us in the back row, on the side of me opposite our girlfriend. When Heather slowly, seductively sank down on my cock again, never breaking eye contact, Clara leaned in and lovingly licked from the base until her tongue met Heather's lips. The two were almost kissing, but my thick shaft in Heather's mouth made it completely impossible. Instead, they just sort of enjoyed feeling their lips against each other, and their tongues occasionally rubbing against each other while they lathed my shaft with loving licks.

"You two are so beautiful; I love watching you share like that," I sighed, putting a hand on each of their heads and stroking their hair. Both girls moaned and looked up at me with big eyes while they continued their efforts.

"We love you too, babe," Clara said happily. "But now, Heather has been working really hard and I think she deserves to feel your cock throbbing into her mouth. What do you say, Leo? Do you want to bless your high priestesses with your cum, so we can kiss and share it the way you like?"

Her words, and the even greater effort Heather used to encourage me even further, combines to bring me right to the edge. "Oh fuck! Heather, I love you, I'm... FUCK!" I called out, feeling my cock spray jet after jet of hot cum deep into our girlfriend's throat, She was moaning deliriously around my shaft, eyes fluttering closed as she experienced a small, sympathetic orgasm. Clara watched the entire thing joyously, and when I had finished pumping jizz into Heather she helped the girl off my cock so they could share a sensuous kiss.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking dirty," Heather thrilled, pushing globs of my semen into Clara's mouth. The girls traded my load back and forth, humming and moaning and kissing in the most passionate embrace I had ever seen them share. Finally, after a few minutes, and with cum dribbling down each of their chins, they turned to me and smiled, showing me their empty mouths.

"Wow..." I breathed, feeling my spent cock try to twitch back to life. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen! You two seemed so, so..."

"Completely in tune?" Clara suggested.

"In love with each other and your cum?" Heather offered.

I nodded, and we all laughed lightly at how happy we were. "I love you both," I told them calmly. They said it back, and then I decided it was time to give Clara what she wanted, in a way rewarding her for putting on such an amazing exhibition - though I knew that they had both wanted to do that and I had simply been lucky enough to be there.

First, though, I focused on the feeling of receiving their love and closed my eyes, concentrating and becoming Leah again. "Hey girls," I said in a sultry, breathy voice.

"Oh, hey Leah!" Heather exclaimed, having been too focused on Clara's eyes to notice my transformation.

"Hey, you sexy slut," Clara said while pulling me into a hug. "I have something you might like..." she whispered, then pulled back and kissed me full on the mouth. Our tongues intertwined, and I tasted the distinctive sweetness of my - or Leo's - cum on her tongue.

"Mmm... I love how happy you are to share," I told her once we had separated. "And you taste delicious!"

"If you thought that was slutty, though, just wait!" Heather chimed in. "We were about to go upstairs and you and I can lick Clara's asshole until she's ready for Leo's cock!" We all giggled excitedly and made sure we looked somewhat less than obscene before rushing inside and up to our condo.

As soon as we made it inside of our front door, Clara started to make a clumsy, mad dash to the bedroom, hopping as she peeled off her clothes. "Come and get me, bitches!" she challenged us, and Heather and I just laughed to each other while watching Clara make herself ready. We kissed gently, smiling at each other, before we held hands and calmly walked after my fiance.

When we entered the bedroom, we found Clara on her hands and knees facing away from us, completely naked, panting with arousal, and arching her back. Upon hearing Heather's sultry moan at the sight, Clara wiggled her hips, drawing our attention to her tight, puckered asshole. She moaned out, "Come on girls, I am going to need a lot of help to take that massive dick inside my tight little hole," and reached back to spread her cheeks.

"Oh you naughty slut," Heather breathed, letting go of my hand and prowling forward. She moved to right behind Clara before brushing the nude girl's hands away from her own ass and taking over. She rubbed gently and slowly, teasing with tortuous eroticism. "You want me to lick your little butt hole?" she asked in a sing-songy voice.

"Oh my fucking goddess, yes, I want your tongue in my ass!" Clara practically shouted, thrusting her hips back and trying to create contact between Heather and her hole.

"You know, I can tell you how it felt to have my ass stretched by Leo..." Heather suggested, and Clara nodded frantically. "And while I do that and get your ass ready, would you want Leah here to make you cum by sucking on your beautiful clit?"

"YES! Stop teasing and just fucking DO IT already!" Clara demanded, and at Heather's beckoning I moved to join them. Sliding my head under Clara's groin, I looked up to see moisture literally dripping off of her. Her lips were swollen and pouring liquid; she looked as fuckable as I could possibly imagine.

"Wow, you're so wet..." I whispered, sticking my tongue out and craning my neck to lick along her slit. "I might just want to fuck this perfect, beautiful pussy..."

"You can fuck me however you want!" Clara sobbed, overcome with arousal at my languid lick. "But before you finish using my body today, I want my asshole stretched. Please, Leah, can you do that for me?" she begged. "Pleeeeaaaase?"

"No, but I'm sure Leo wouldn't mind destroying your cute butt," I teased playfully. This whole time, I was able to see just a glimpse of Heather tonguing Clara's tight hole, lubing it up with her saliva. I heard a pop and then a moan from my fiance at what must have been Heather sinking a finger, covered in lube, into her rear entrance.

"Fuuuuck," Clara gasped desperately. "You're going to make me cum! Please, Heather, don't stop fucking my ass! Leah, lick my cunt! Taste my girl cum! Oh... Oh YES! FUCK!" Clara writhed and tensed, every muscle in her body taut as she squirted all over my face and my outstretched tongue. She bucked her hips back against Heather's invading finger - or was it fingers now? - and kept cumming for what seemed like several minutes.

Finally, she regained some control of her breathing and straightened her back. "Wow... That you both! That was amazing!" she enthused, turning her head to look at Heather while I calmly, slowly licked along her outer lips to help her calm down and get ready for more.

"Fuck that was fun!" Heather gasped, letting out a breath she must have been holding. "And I think you're just about as ready as you'll ever be, babe..." she trailed off suggestively.

"You know what? You're right," Clara answered determinedly. "Leah, thanks so much for licking my pussy until I saw heaven, but right now I need Leo and his huge cock to ruin my ass forever. How long do you think it'll take for you to - OH!"

I had slid forward and taken one of her perky little nipples into my mouth, letting her other breast feel the light stubble on my jaw and affirming that I was, in fact, Leo again. It had been really easy, with Clara begging to be fucked in the ass!

Sliding up again, I slid my hand along Clara's neck and brought her mouth down to kiss mine. At the same time, my other hand guided her hips so that her pussy rested against the head of my massive, pulsing cock. Just the feeling of it at her entrance was so erotic that she exploded, quivering and shrieking and squirting all along my length. "FUCK YES! Oh Leo, please, fuck my dripping pussy and get your cock so wet before you take my butt!" she encouraged, and I more than happily pulled her hips down, impaling her on the full length of my shaft in one smooth motion.

"YEEEEEESSSSSS!" Clara shouted, her voice wavering as pleasure pulsed through her, wracking her entire body with wave after wave of powerful tremors and convulsions. My cock was immediately soaked, but this was extraordinarily fun and I always loved my fiance's pussy, so I started thrusting into her and kept her in a state of orgasm for the next 5 minutes. The entire time, Heather had kept up a running commentary the way Clara had about Heather's blowjob in the car.

"Oh Clara, sweety, your cunt is stretched sooooo wide around his cock! Just imagine feeling your ass stretched that far..." Clara had bucked and moaned at that, imagining her ass being as modified to fit my cock as her gaping cunt was.

"I loev watching Clara's tits bounce back and forth, hanging there and swinging..." Heather had reached down and caressed Clara's swaying breasts, making both girls moan in unbridled pleasure at the feeling.

"That's it, Leo, give it to her. Make her cum until she's nothing but a drooling, gushing slut for you!" Heather had affected a dominant, commanding kind of tone, and punctuated the order by slapping Clara firmly on her round, flexing ass.

"I am that already!" Clara had answered in a scathing tone, proudly asserting her existence as nothing but an eager cock-sleeve at that moment.

"I don't think so, bitch - you can still talk... Leo, fix that!" Heather had answered snarkily. I was a little taken aback, until Heather moved around front and they kissed, lovingly and passionately, confirming that it was just teasing and they still felt nothing but positive feelings towards each other.

Knowing that they were both totally into it, I proceeded to do my best to make Clara into th dumb, worn-out bundle of orgasmic flesh that she had said she wanted to be. I fucked her for another 10 minutes, with Heather sensuously rubbing her in all the right ways to extend and enhance her pleasure, until she finally just collapsed on top of me, mumbling and moaning incoherent things.

Finally, Clara managed to pull together the mental energy to dreamily say one thing, and it was exactly what you would think: "My ass... please..."