Sissy Powers Ch. 17

Story Info
Clara's ass, and Clara's choice.
1.5k words
4.58
3k
1
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard the slut!" Heather exclaimed, pushing Clara off of me and rolling her onto her back before diving onto my cock and tasting the juices my fiance had left there. She pulled off after getting a good taste of the dazed girl's pussy from my shaft, then guided me up and between her legs. "Get in there!"

I looked down at Clara's gaping, shiny hole and gave Heather a quick smile - she had done a great job getting Clara ready. "Are you ready, babe? I'm going to destroy your perfect little butt..." I teased, rubbing the head of my glistening cock - slick with her pussy juice - against her tight little rosebud.

"Yesssssss..." she moaned, nearly insensate still from the pleasure I had so recently given her.

"Oh just do it!" Heather exclaimed, pretending to be bored with the wait and the teasing when I knew she loved it. Not at all pretend, however, was the hand that pushed the small of my back, causing me to lurch forward and spear my gigantic phallus into Clara's tightest passage.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOYES!!" she screamed, her voice tearing from the intensity of her shout. "FUCK! Oh my god you're tearing me in half! Oh baby fuck me! Please! Do it! Don't hold back!" she encouraged, trembling and writhing on the bed while she squirted like a fountain, liquid spraying up to splash against my abs and falling onto her own torso.

I proceeded to saw in and out of her, thrusting my full length in and then pulling about halfway out. Her ass gripped me with the most delicious snugness, clinging to my shaft like it was refusing to let go. I could hear Heather moaning crazily off to the side, but in that moment had eyes only for the first love of my life. Clara was absolutely beautiful, her face contorted in excruciating ecstasy and sweat breaking out on her brow. Her tits, so perky and perfectly sized for my hands, were bouncing like crazy, swinging in little circles as I thrust in and out of her. Her pussy gaped, still loose form the fucking we had just done, and little gushes of liquid intermittently escaped, splashing onto my cock. Her ass was stretched comically wide, looking like it should have been torn apart. The once-tight little hole was now spread about 4 inches wide, and enflamed a bright red. I watched her entire body shudder with each thrust as her big eyes stared at me reverently, loving what I was doing to her.

"Fucking ruin me..." she whispered, nothing but love in her eyes as she pled for me to permanently transform her body to fit my unimaginably huge cock. I smiled at her and picked up the pace, causing her to rise to an even higher level of orgasmic intensity.

"Clara, honey, your ass is so fucking perfect," I told her lovingly, smiling at her. Tears shone in her eyes as she nodded, too caught up in pleasure in that moment to answer with words.

"Oh my goddess, you two..." Heather breathed, exhaling a huge puff of air. "That is so fucking hot... But Leo, speaking from experience here, you should probably wrap things up soon..."

"Huh? But it's so fucking perfect in her ass," I whined, smiling when Clara trembled all over again at my words.

"Listen, lover, you may be a sex god and all, but she does still have internal organs," Heather laughed. "Besides, sweetheart, don't you want to feel his cum dripping out of your asshole? I promise I'll clean it for you..." she directed at Clara.

"FUCK YES! Do it!" my fiance shouted, staring at me intently.

"See, she can't take much more, but she'd never ask you to stop - it feels too damned good," Heather whispered to me from the side.

I nodded my agreement and sped up, really jackhammering into Clara's hole and feeling my orgasm build. "Yes! Pound me, Leo, please! Oh that feels so... OH YES!" she shrieked, feeling my cock throb as I sprayed my first jet of semen into her rear entrance. Clara was ecstatic, eyes rolling back and back arching as every muscle in her body tensed at once. The grip of her strong butt on my cock was heavenly, and encouraged me to shoot even more cum into her than normal. Well, "normal."

When we had both finished cumming, I collapsed onto her, with my cock still firmly wedged in her butt. I rested my head on her chest and listened to her heart as we both fell asleep, with Heather stroking my back and Clara's hair.

I awoke slowly, reluctant to tear myself away from whatever dream was giving me such a sublimely perfect feeling. There was a tingling, wet warmth on my cock, and - wait, which one of my girlfriends was that?! I jerked upright to see Heather lovingly slurping on my shaft, getting almost a full foot into her throat now.

"Good morning stud," she giggled, gurgling slightly around the very tip, still in her mouth, "I wanted to taste Clara's ass off of you; I hope you don't mind?" Completely out of it, I smiled, shook my head, and lay back down to enjoy the feeling.

I realized Heather must have rolled me off of my fiance when she spoke up from the side of me, cuddled up and pressed into my side. "Well? How does my ass combined with his cock taste?"

"Uuuuiiiinnngggg eeeeiiiuuu" she moaned around my shaft, then pulled off and breathed "fucking delicious," staring right into Clara's eyes as she sank back down.

"You girls are amazing," I let out in a disbelieving tone. My gorgeous girlfriend was tasting my fiance's ass on my cock!

"Yup, and we are all yours, babe," Clara whispered to me. "My ass is completely shaped to fit you now!"

"Seriously, wanna see?" Heather piped up, moving her hand to Clara's pert bottom. With hardly any perceptible effort, she sank her entire hand into my fiance's gaping asshole, causing her to shiver against me and give a low moan.

"Fuck that's nice..." she hissed, teeth clench in what at first seemed to be pain but upon further examination was overriding pleasure.

"So fucking hot," I told her, smiling as my girlfriend fisted my fiance to a toe-clenching orgasm against me.

"And you want us to deprive the women of the world this pleasure?" Heather demanded. "Nuh-uh, we have a duty as women to help as many of them experience this as possible!" Clara just nodded along, still overcome by the pleasure of being fisted after the fucking of a lifetime.

"I mean I guess if you're both 100 percent sure..." I trailed off.

"We are!" they cried out in unison, smiling at each other as they thought of how best to realize their goal.

"I have an idea," Clara started off, looking very excited, "how about we go out to a club this weekend and see if we can't find any poor girls with broken hearts?"

"Sounds perfect!" Heather chimed in, and I nodded my cautious agreement. It was a serious obligation, being a sex god.

"Great! Well, since my ass does seem to be functional when not being fisted," Clara looked pointedly at Heather, who promptly withdrew her hand, allowing her bum to close up to its normal size, "I'm going to go grocery shopping, and then we can watch a movie or something tonight?"

Heather and I agreed happily, and decided to play a board game until Clara returned. We settled down to play Spirit Island, with me back as Leah because Leo's cock had definitely seen enough use for the morning and I didn't think Heather could keep her hands off. Not that my transformation helped, as Heather promptly demanded it be Topless Spirit Island and spent about 15 minutes teasing my nipples until I squirted all over the floor! We cuddled for a bit before actually getting into the game, but when Heather's competitive side came out, not even flagrantly flashing her or spreading my legs to try to distract her could break her focus.

I had just had my perky little butt handed to me for the third time when the doorknob rattled and was quickly pushed open. "Hey babes!" called Clara's voice from the door, "come here please?"

We hurried over, expecting to be roped into helping with the groceries, but froze when we saw that Clara was not alone. Standing next to her, looking like she was about to cry, was a gorgeous black girl about 4 inches taller than my fiance.

"Hey girls, this is Nina," Clara began gently. "Her bastard husband kicked her out of their apartment and she was all alone at the store... So I told her we would help. I hope that's okay?" She looked at us with pleading eyes while Nina fidgeted uncomfortably, clearly not loving being the center of our attention.

"It's really not a big deal," she began, turning to the door and making as if to leave.

"Oh yes it is!" Heather squeaked, moving to block her exit. "What kind of fucker kicks his wife out?"

"Well, it's not just me..." Nina admitted, looking pointedly out into the hall. At that moment, we all heard a soft cry coming from the baby carriage to the side of our door.

"Magic, huh?" Clara giggled, and Heather and I rolled our eyes at her.

This was going to get interesting.