Sissy Powers Ch. 18

Story Info
Meeting Nina.
2.6k words
4.18
3.8k
1
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's, uh... Good to meet you, Nina," Heather offered, extending her hand while I just stared at Clara.

"Yeah, really nice," I added with uncertainty clear in my voice. "Clara, do you think we could, uh...?"

"Get started on dinner? Totally!" she cheerfully cut in, flashing me a pointed look and nudging Heather with her elbow. We both shook our heads, resigning to go along with Clara's scheming, and I followed her into the kitchen while Heather waited for our guest. Nina darted into the hall and pulled the carriage in before walking hesitantly after us.

While our unexpected guest was busy doing that, I rushed after Clara and cornered her in the kitchen. "Okay babe, what gives? I thought we said this weekend!"

"I know," she said, looking genuinely worried at upsetting me, "but I saw her at the grocery store just crying while she looked at the deli section, and honestly I couldn't NOT talk to her! Besides, the magic could be guiding you to her through me, right?" she suggested, a hint of a smile peeking out from her worried expression.

"I mean... I guess it could be," I admitted hesitantly, "but so what, did you tell her there was a dude with a huge cock here and convinced her to come along?"

"No, actually!" she said firmly. "I told her that my two girlfriends and I wanted to help her, and that we could take care of dinner tonight. I said nothing about sex in any way, I swear."

"Wait... You didn't?" I ask, genuinely surprised. The way Clara had been acting lately, I was shocked sex wasn't the first thing she talked about with this poor woman!

"Babe, seriously? She gave birth, like, a month ago! There is no way she could take that monster," Clara giggled, then hushed up when we heard Heather leading Nina and her baby into the kitchen.

"Yeah, they were engaged, but then they came into the store where I work to shop for bras and, well, I had this shit boyfriend... Long story short, they kinda saved me from a really bad situation and helped me realize what I needed to be happy!" Heather told our guest happily, smiling at the recollection of that fateful bra fitting.

When they made it into the room, I offered Nina a choice of 3 different meals, and happily agreed to make roast eggplant rice bowls for all of us while we talked. While I started chopping veggies and cooking rice, Nina told us how she came to be in this situation.

She had been 15 when her older brother's friend, a 17-year-old boy at her school, had taken to liking her. He had asked her out, and they dated for a couple years until Nina fell pregnant at 18. They had gotten court-room married, and only then did Nina find out about her husband Terry's "hobbies," namely the regular cheating on her, gambling, and drinking.

He would sometimes get so drunk that anything she said to him would result in a smack somewhere on her beautiful body, and usually ended in Terry using her as he pleased, with of course no attention paid to her protests or effort put into her enjoyment.

She had left when, after one of those horrid marital abuse and rape events, he had refused to let her go feed their child, Marcus, because he was convinced she would call the police. "I'm still way too sore for sex after giving birth, but he doesn't really care," Nina grimaced, and the 3 of us were enraged for her.

"That fucking asshole!" Heather screamed, glancing guiltily at the baby as she caught herself using aggressive profanity.

"Oh, he's heard his daddy talk to me" laughed Nina embarrassedly, "he's heard way worse."

"Why didn't you call the police?" I asked quietly, and she hung her head.

"I didn't want to do that to Marcus. Better he have a dad and I suffer a bit, right?" We all shook our heads 'no' and she just smiled sadly.

"You deserve better, and he deserves better," Clara said firmly as she reached down to hold the baby, looking at Nina for permission first. "This little guy should know that his mom is a strong, beautiful, amazing woman, not some piece of ass for his dad to take advantage of!"

I looked around at my two girlfriends for confirmation about what I wanted to do and they nodded, sensing my intentions. "Nina, why don't you stay with us for a bit, and then we can help you find a place on your own?" I asked kindly.

"I can't afford my own place!" she said in a frustrated sob, suddenly crying with built-up tension and grief. "We need to go back to Terry or we'll have nowhere to go!"

"Fuck that," Clara said decisively. "We'll help you find a place, and help pay for it if we need to. You take care of this little angel," she hoisted Marcus and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "and let us take care of the rest, okay?"

"Wait, can you guys really afford that?" Heather gasped, not knowing our financial situation very well.

"Well, yeah, but also... Magic?" Clara said cautiously, and Nina looked confused.

"Why would you help me like this? You girls are being way too nice to me, it's not fair to ask this much of you!" She hung her head, looking regretful that she had even come along to discuss this.

"Us girls gotta stick together, right?" I offered, and my girlfriends smirked at me. I was really loving being Leah right now!

"I mean... I guess?" Nina replied, still unsure of herself and the situation.

"And I mean, it doesn't hurt that we're 3 lesbians and you're a smoking hot, gorgeous, sexy babe with a personality that could melt ice!" Heather tacked on, causing Nina to balk and flinch.

"Wait, so..." she trailed off, probably worried about us having inappropriate plans for her.

"NO," Clara cut in swiftly. "All Heather means is that you're very pretty, and probably a lot of people would want to take advantage of you, so we want you to stay here because we never would." She stared at Heather who quickly scrambled to agree.

"I'm so sorry if that came across as creepy hitting on you!" she exclaimed. "Believe me, these two wear me out so much that I really don't ever need to look elsewhere!"

"Oh... Well, that's a relief," Nina giggled nervously. "And I don't want to get in the way of your... Fun? Are you sure it's okay if we stay here?" We all nodded and assured her, and Nina smiled at us.

"Do you need to bring stuff in?" I asked, wanting to help.

"I don't... Well, Terry owns everything we have, I've got nothing. I didn't even have money for groceries. That's why I was crying..." she trailed off, looking pathetic.

"Okay, so first thing's first: Shopping trip!" Clara exclaimed in her best Oprah voice, and we all laughed.

"You really don't have to... I could just borrow like some sweats while I wash this outfit?" Nina said hesitantly.

"Don't be stupid, we love shopping," I laughed, and we promptly organized for an outing to the mall where Heather worked. When we finished dinner, we started getting ready to head out, making short lists of things we might be interested in buying and a long list of necessities for Nina. We were about to leave when Marcus started crying softly, causing his mother to pick him up and look around with embarrassment.

"Um... Do you mind if I...?" she asked nervously.

We looked at each other in confusion for a second before I exclaimed, "OH! You need to feed him!" with probably more energy than was strictly necessary.

"Of course we don't mind! We all have tits, right?" Clara laughed, and then offered Nina a spot on our comfy couch. "Do you want a blanket or anything? We don't care, it would just be if you don't feel comfortable."

"No, I mean if I'm living here and nursing my baby you're all going to end up seeing it anyways. Might as well tear the band-aid off, right?" We all agreed, and Nina settled down before holding Marcus against her chest, pulling her shirt down off of her shoulder, and unclasping her nursing bra.

Now, it is probably important to describe here what exactly Nina looks like. I hadn't gotten the chance to really look too closely before, with all the drama that had been going on, but now that she was sitting before us and looking calm and happy, I really took some time and observed her.

Nine was about 5'4" standing, so a few inches taller than Clara and Heather but shorter than me. Her curly black hair fell to about the middle of her back, and moved to frame her gorgeous, exotic face. Her jaw and cheekbones were angled to give the impression of a predatory cat, and her brown eyes glittered from behind long, sexy lashes. Her body was fit and toned, except for her impressive, milk-laden breasts and her perfect, bubble butt bulged outwards in her form-fitting jeans. When she freed her nipple to feed Marcus, I noted the soft splattering of freckles on her cleavage, and the dark-chocolate-colored areolas and firm nipples jutting out from her soft, rounded mounds of titflesh.

We all stood in silence, watching with bated breath, until Marcus was firmly latched onto her right breast. Then Nina looked up at all of us and giggled, smiling as she said "so... Lesbians, huh? Like what you see?" She said it jokingly, with a teasing smile, and we all gulped and shyly nodded.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," breathed Heather, having come around to liking Nina very quickly. The young mother smiled and thanked her before looking nervously down at Marcus.

"What's up?" Clara asked, seeing her discomfort.

"Nothing, I... I just guess that I feel like I owe you all something?" Nina said hesitantly. "Like, if you all like my breasts, I could..."

"NO!" I said loudly and firmly. "We will never do anything like that, never make you feel obliged or indebted to us in any way at all," I asserted with a tone that brooked no argument.

"That's really sweet of you all, but I... " she trailed off, looking lost in thought for a minute until she snapped out of it and adopted a determined expression. "You know what? Thank you. That's it. Just 'thank you.' I have a baby, and it's no good for me to be risking his well-being by questioning the only good thing to happen to me in years. So thank you, ladies. I'm not saying I'll take you for granted - and please tell me if I can do anything to help around the house or anything - but I'm done questioning every single good thing that might be coming my way. I was just in such a bad situation for so long it feels unreal, you know?" She addressed the last bit to Heather, who nodded sadly before perking up.

"I do. But guess what? These 2 found me, and everything got better! Now, it's your turn. But it doesn't seem like you're into the best part of it, which is dyking out with them, so I guess you'll have to settle for having 3 dedicated on-demand babysitters, a nice place to live, and delicious food on the table every day!" Our girlfriend smiled at our new houseguest, and Nina returned it warmly.

"Thank you. From now on, when I'm not sure if you're helping too much or if I deserve it, I'll just be grateful that Clara saw me sobbing at that deli!" We all chuckled, and Then Nina switched breasts for Marcus and we chatted idly about what clothing she would look best in. I personally thought leggings and tight shirts would be awesome, showing off her formidable assets, but Clara punched me arm, called me "such a dude," and suggested flowy, comfortable dresses instead. When Marcus was finished, we had decided on buying a good mix of things, in addition to a ton of infant-care supplies, and headed off to the mall.

When we arrived, shopping proceeded quickly and without notable event until we had loaded heaps of baby gear into the car, along with a large selection of clothes for Nina. Finally, only 1 task remained: Nina needed some bras. "Come on, it'll be fun!" Heather encouraged, leading us all to the Victoria's Secret she worked at. "I might not be working now but I can still do the fittings and everything and use my employee discount!"

Nina looked hesitant, and I laughed before speaking to her in a hushed tone. "Are you nervous because of my bra fitting story?" I asked, and she nodded quickly. "We don't need to go with you into the fitting room or even the store at all if you want; Heather can just use her discount when you're done?"

Nina looked thoroughly relieved, and smiled her gratitude. "That would be a lot less... Pressure," she confided, and I told my lovers what the plan was.

"Oh, no problem Nina!" Heather assured her. "I wasn't saying you had to, just that if you wanted I'd be happy to help!" Nina thanked us and went into the store, coming out a half of an hour later to tell us she was done shopping. Heather went in and paid, and soon enough we were headed home. After unloading the car and unpacking Nina's stuff in the guest room, with many sincere "Thank you"s from our new friend, we were all ready to call it a night.

"Thank you again so much, girls," Nina said happily. "You saved us. Have a good night! Oh, and if you want to 'wear each other out' as Heather put it, don't worry, I'm a heavy sleeper and somehow so is Marcus!" She winked at us, enjoying our shocked expressions, and slipped into her room.

After we recovered from the embarrassment of being given permission to have sex in our own home, it didn't take long for us to do as she had said and do our best to try to wear each other out. Our beautiful, Sapphic threesome resulted in a handful of screaming orgasms for each of us and a thoroughly soaked set of sheets, having been covered in our squirted fluids intermittently for about an hour. Finally, we couldn't take any more licking or fondling, and my two lovers begged me to transform back into Leo and fuck them silly.

I was only too happy to oblige, and in almost no time was buried to the hilt in Clara's stretched pussy, causing her to scream into Heather's ass while she licked around it. When Clara had been fucked basically insensate, I moved forward and positioned myself at Heather's back entrance. "Yes! Oh Leo, fuck my whore ass!" she had screamed, and then launched into an impressive series of howling orgasms while I pounded into her bum.

I had ended the night's festivities with a massive orgasm, filling Heather's gaping ass and then watching Clara do her best to lick it all up. That amazingly erotic imagery was burned into my mind when I went out into the kitchen to get a drink, so much so that I didn't realize there was somebody else in the kitchen, or to think that I should have put pants on.

"Who... Who the fuck are you?" asked Nina, dropping one of our glasses to shatter on the floor. She looked absolutely panicked, and I froze in complete terror.

"Girls..." I called into our room.

"Yeah, Leo?" Clara asked back, and I could hear the satisfied smile on her face.

"Uh... Come out here," I said, before turning to Nina who had started inching towards the door to her and Marcus's bedroom. "I promise we can explain..."