Sissy Powers Ch. 19

Story Info
A new dynamic.
1.8k words
4.74
3.9k
1

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Explaining had taken about as long as you'd think it would have. First Clara and Heather had rushed to assure Nina that everything was fine, and that I wasn't some monster breaking into their home. Clara had told her the entire story of what had happened while she stood there disbelieving, and finally Heather had suggested I just show her. The next 5 minutes were spent shifting back and forth from Leo to Leah, allowing Nina to feel and confirm the truth of what we were saying, and watching my two girlfriends fist themselves effortlessly in their pussies and asses. Finally, after looking back and forth between the 3 of us for what seemed like an hour, Ninaa nodded and let out a big breath.

"You're completely serious? I'm not going crazy?" she asked, looking still a bit frightened.

"Not at all!" Clara promised her. "And we're so glad you can accept what is going on here."

"Well... I don't know about that yet," she said nervously. "You're saying the Tantric magic brought me to you, and you're some sort of sex god who helps women?" she asked me nervously, biting her lip and looking at my massive cock hanging between my legs.

"In gist, yeah, but I think this is different," I explained. "You're super attractive and I would love to be with you, but I don't think that's going to happen - that it's supposed to happen - at least yet. I think the magic just wanted us to help you, but that you're not ready for a sexual relationship," I told her calmly. Clara nodded, while Heather pouted slightly.

"Wait, what?" Nina asked, taking her eyes off my penis. "You're saying I don't need to take that thing?" She sounded incredibly relieved, and I chuckled. Closing my eyes, I changed back into Leah and smiled at her.

"This better?" I asked, and she nodded shyly, staring at my massive, perky tits.

"Do you think you'd want...?" Heather asked cautiously, not wanting to put our guest on the spot.

"Yes! Well... I don't know. I don't think right now, but maybe someday?" she rattled off rapidly, and we all moved in to hug her.

"You just tell us when you want to have your world changed," giggled Clara, and Nina smiled.

"Thank you girls!" Nina said earnestly. "Well... Girls?" she asked, suddenly unsure.

"If you want, I can always be Leah when I'm near you?" I asked, wanting to be accommodating. She looked thoughtful, then shook her head.

"You should just be comfortable," she said more forcefully. "I don't mind seeing you; this is your own home after all!" she laughed. "Just, you're sure you're okay with me staying here and not being part of your lesbian orgies?"

We all nodded, and Clara playfully pushed Nina away, into Heather's arms. "You're our guest, and our friend now, but as long as that doesn't change you'll always have a place to stay," my girlfriend assured her.

"Oh! And do you mind if we bring other girls by?" Clara asked suddenly.

"No... That would be fine," Nina chuckled, not sure what her life had become. "In fact, if you ever need someone to cook breakfast for you and your future lovers..." she trailed off, leaving the generous offer.

"We might take you up on that!" I told her happily. "Thanks for being cool with this, it means a lot."

"With how you all are helping me, being understanding is the very least I could do," Nina answered firmly. "And besides, I'd be lying if I said those sounds weren't tempting..."

"Oh, go to bed," Clara laughed, giving the young mother a hug goodnight. Heather and I repeated the gesture, and we all drifted off to bed happy with how things had worked out.

The next morning, I awoke before either of the women in my bed with me, and I took some time to appreciate waking up as Leah. I caressed my curved, loving the way my firm flesh and soft skin created the most delightful sensation for my wandering hands. When I brushed my nipples, I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning and waking the other two. We had work today, so it would be no good to deny them their rest!

I resolved to go and make French toast for them to start the week, and snuck into our bathroom to quickly brush my teeth and my face. When I was refreshed, and still gloriously nude, I walked into the living room to find what was to become a rather commonplace sight in our home: Nina was sitting on the couch and breastfeeding Marcus.

With all of the awkwardness of our situation addressed last night, we greeted each other cheerfully and I answered some questions she had while I started cooking. I had of course offered her some, so I was preparing for 5 young women - one of whom as lactating and needed extra calories - so this was quite the operation! Despite the task at hand, I managed to tell Nina what we all did for work, how Clara and I worked mostly from home while Heather had to go into the store, and the times we would be breaking for lunch and ending our days/getting back home.

"Do you think I could make you and Clara lunch, as just a small 'thanks' for letting me stay here rent-free?" she implored eagerly, and I smiled and told her that of course we would love that. I asked her if she had any plans for the day, and she had a very mixed expression of excitement, anxiety, and determination.

"Well, with you girls being so generous, I have no plans to ever go back to Terry, so I thought I'd probably start filing for divorce today," she said, then looked a bit uncomfortable at continuing.

"Do you need money for that?" I asked cautiously, and when she nodded - clearly upset at taking further advantage of our kindness - I walked over to the shelf by our door, grabbed my wallet, and handed her a credit card. "Anything you need to keep that bastard out of your and Marcus's life, spare no expense," I told her firmly.

"Thank you so much!" she gushed. "I seriously don't know how I could ever repay you!" I just smiled, not wanting to repeat for the millionth time that we didn't need repayment - we needed to help her. "But yeah, other than that I'm going to spend a few hours sorting through everything you guys bought us, setting up stuff for Marcus, and of course feeding him when he needs. God, I kinda feel like a cow sometimes!" she said forlornly.

"Nina, you are gorgeous!" I told her emphatically. "You're providing this little guy with exactly what he needs to live. You aren't a cow, you're a goddess." She beamed and sat a bit straighter, then switched her child to her other breast as the first one ran dry.

"And you're sure you don't mind me feeding him out here?" she asked, suddenly looking a bit nervous again. "I'd do it in our room, it's just that hiding away what I'm doing makes it feel dirty, and it shouldn't be, you know?"

"I completely understand! The common areas are completely open for you. And it's honestly awe-inspiring seeing you doing that, so please don't feel any need to hide away."

Just then, Clara and Heather emerged from our room - Heather had moved into our room when Nina took the spare - and followed their noses to the kitchen. "Smells delicious, babe!" my fiance greeted me, sidling up for a kiss while Heather hugged me from the side.

"Oh, and good morning you two!" Heather exclaimed as she saw Nina sitting on the couch. I got everyone caught up briefly, and once the food was done and Nina had finished feeding her son we settled down for a happy, friendly breakfast. Then we all got ready for the day, and after kissing Heather at the door the two of us with home-based jobs settled down at our desks, leaving Nina to figure out how she wanted to divorce her asshole ex.

"You know, we could probably use a bigger place, with Nina and Marcus living here..." Clara mused before my first video conference started, and I was slightly startled at the suggestion, thinking about it intermittently throughout the day. She was probably right!

Work proceeded pretty normally, with the initial shock at my gender-fluidity old news at this point. Before I knew it, I was signing off for the day and walking out to the living room, greeting our guest and striking up a conversation while Clara still finished up.

"Yeah, so Terry is being served divorce papers on Thursday!" she said happily. "He'll be so surprised; he knows I couldn't afford to do this on my own!" I congratulated her and pulled her in for a hug - feeling my impressive bust squish against hers in a not-overtly-sexual way - which was still going on when Heather walked through the door.

"Honeys! I'm home!" she called goofily, taking her shoes off and revealing her cute feet in brightly-colored socks. Nina asked how her day was, and she happily replied, "just another perfect day helping the women of this city find the perfect bras for their beautiful breasts. So... I'm horny as fuck!" We all laughed, but then she shot me a meaningful look and I happily grabbed her hand, steering her into our bedroom while Clra called her greetings from the office.

"OH FUCK! Thank you Leah, thank you thank you," panted Heather while I licked her sweet pussy and brought her to her 4th orgasm in 10 minutes. Finally, she pushed me away and smiled sheepishly at me. "Sorry, I just really needed that..." she breathed, blushing slightly.

"Why, someone particularly sexy come into the store for a fitting?" I teased, and she blushed even harder.

"Well, now you mention it... Yeah, actually!" she confessed, and then told me about the incredibly attractive group of exotic dancers who had come in for some exotic, showy lingerie. "So, basically, I'm saying I think the universe may be pulling us in a very interesting direction!" she said super quickly, as if talking fast would stop me from denying her ideas about the magic's plans for us and the strippers.

"Maybe," I laughed, shaking my head as I helped her pull her panties back up. "But we'll just have to see. Either way, it's time to start on dinner..."

The rest of the week proceeded as normally as it could for polyamorous, magic lesbians living with a single mom, with one of the lesbians occasionally transforing into a magically-hung Tantric sex god. So basically, life was good, and we were fucking almost constantly, but when the weekend came around we had to figure out what our plans really were for finding more women to help...